NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 9 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 am

Amen to all the above CP! So well stated I can't add a word!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 9 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:13 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
SNOW MAN wrote:
docstox12 wrote:Our Director of Island Security SNOW has been missing for months.Glad to see Chief Justice Billg315 is on duty in the Court wing of the OTI Parliament Building.I will make inquiries into perhaps pressing into service Custom's personnel who wish to moonlight as security gaurds in the coconut fields , a point well taken by Aresian!

Good morning Doc. I haven't been posting for a few reasons. My Mom unexpectedly passed away on August 15th this summer. Then Unfortunately on September 9th I cut the tip of my middle finger below the second knuckle almost completely off on my right hand (my dominant hand) while trimming hedges with a gas powered trimmer at my home. So I've been tied up with that and trying to take care of things at my Mom's house which is 155 miles from my home. It's been really hard and emotional going through all the things that were important to her and trying to decide what to keep and what to discard. It just makes you feel like your throwing away some ones life. Plus the distance factor and having one hand to work with makes it rather difficult. I'm the last one left in my family. I said to my wife I've never felt so alone in my life.
 The high point was yesterday when I celebrated my 32nd Wedding Anniversary with my wife. She's a terrific woman and I can't imagine my life without her. We've been together since high school a total of 41 years together. I do appreciate you thinking of me Doc. I'll post when I can. Which I hope will be more often than I have been.
  I'll try to meet you in the Coconut Lounge for a cold. I'll buy.  
I apologize if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I didn't know which one would be appropriate for this kind of post.

SNOWMAN:

I haven't been able to post much in the last several months either, but not for anything like you're going through. THere's nothing I can say in a thread on an imaginary Island that can give you any peace except to repeat what SYOS said, if there's anything your brothers and sisters on OTI can do let us know. I'd even make a rare appearance for a founding father if you so wish. Maybe me, you, the Doc and Mugsy can have a beer or three at a North and West establishment.

Nothing can initially replace the people we lose in our lives or the emptiness it leaves but time does help. I believe each day we live we come one day closer to seeing those we've lost again.

I would make that trip for a few cocktails as well

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 am

Add me to that list!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:31 am

SNOW MAN wrote:
docstox12 wrote:Our Director of Island Security SNOW has been missing for months.Glad to see Chief Justice Billg315 is on duty in the Court wing of the OTI Parliament Building.I will make inquiries into perhaps pressing into service Custom's personnel who wish to moonlight as security gaurds in the coconut fields , a point well taken by Aresian!

Good morning Doc. I haven't been posting for a few reasons. My Mom unexpectedly passed away on August 15th this summer. Then Unfortunately on September 9th I cut the tip of my middle finger below the second knuckle almost completely off on my right hand (my dominant hand) while trimming hedges with a gas powered trimmer at my home. So I've been tied up with that and trying to take care of things at my Mom's house which is 155 miles from my home. It's been really hard and emotional going through all the things that were important to her and trying to decide what to keep and what to discard. It just makes you feel like your throwing away some ones life. Plus the distance factor and having one hand to work with makes it rather difficult. I'm the last one left in my family. I said to my wife I've never felt so alone in my life.
 The high point was yesterday when I celebrated my 32nd Wedding Anniversary with my wife. She's a terrific woman and I can't imagine my life without her. We've been together since high school a total of 41 years together. I do appreciate you thinking of me Doc. I'll post when I can. Which I hope will be more often than I have been.
  I'll try to meet you in the Coconut Lounge for a cold. I'll buy.  
I apologize if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I didn't know which one would be appropriate for this kind of post.

Hey SNOW MAN. I echo everyone else's sentiments. You haven't met any of us, at least myself, face to face, but you have people far and wide thinking about you and pulling for you. The hand will heal, and it will become the new norm for you, so just keep plugging along with that. The loss of your mother; however, will take more time. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Grieve when you can and consider taking CP up on his offer for a get together somewhere in the N&W. In a time like this your wonderful wife and friends will you help you get through it. Stay strong brother.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Your post Doc, Cp's and Jimmy's all are examples of the fact that this is not only a Weather Board but a family, even though we at OTI are the lovable, outcast Uncle Types,LOL.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 pm

WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. SNOW YOU ARE OUR GUY FOR THIS. THE EMPORER OUR GREAT FRANK HAS BEEN MIA FOR WELL OVER A WEEK NOW. I FEAR FOR HIS SAFETY. WHISPERS HAVE BEEN HEARD LATE AT NIGHT IN THE FAR DARK CORNERS OF THE COCUNUT LOUNGE ABOUT SOME SCARY SCENARIOS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURED. WE NEED RESOLUTION ON THIS MATTER PROMPTLY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:06 pm

syosnow94 wrote:WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK.  SNOW YOU ARE OUR GUY FOR THIS.  THE EMPORER OUR GREAT FRANK HAS BEEN MIA FOR WELL OVER A WEEK NOW.  I FEAR FOR HIS SAFETY.  WHISPERS HAVE BEEN HEARD LATE AT NIGHT IN THE FAR DARK CORNERS OF THE COCUNUT LOUNGE ABOUT SOME SCARY SCENARIOS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURED.  WE NEED RESOLUTION ON THIS MATTER PROMPTLY.

Emperor Frank was in Montreal this past weekend. He posted here that he would be there then.

I am scheduled to be in Montreal myself next week. Knowing how things turn out, perhaps a 1998-style ice storm would greet us there (or on the way there).

Anyway, if the EURO the past three runs is correct, the OTI Sanitarium needs to be up and running. Doc, please make it happen!

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 am

syosnow94 wrote:WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK.  SNOW YOU ARE OUR GUY FOR THIS.  THE EMPORER OUR GREAT FRANK HAS BEEN MIA FOR WELL OVER A WEEK NOW.  I FEAR FOR HIS SAFETY.  WHISPERS HAVE BEEN HEARD LATE AT NIGHT IN THE FAR DARK CORNERS OF THE COCUNUT LOUNGE ABOUT SOME SCARY SCENARIOS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURED.  WE NEED RESOLUTION ON THIS MATTER PROMPTLY.

The OTI Bureau of Intelliegence has been investigating the whereabouts of the Emperor and our Director of Technology, Math, who co-chairs that OTI agency reports above on that matter.Our Agency is ranked in the top 5 of worldwide intelliegnce gathering and Math's report below exemplifies this.Thank you Syo for your concern in this matter and spreading an Island Wide Defcoconutcon 3 level warning.It is heartening to know the Emperor himself paid us a visit not to long ago as you can ascertain by the records on these threads.

Last edited by docstox12 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:26 am

Math23x7 wrote:

Emperor Frank was in Montreal this past weekend.  He posted here that he would be there then.

I am scheduled to be in Montreal myself next week.  Knowing how things turn out, perhaps a 1998-style ice storm would greet us there (or on the way there).

Anyway, if the EURO the past three runs is correct, the OTI Sanitarium needs to be up and running.  Doc, please make it happen!

Director of Technology Math,

The OTI Sanitarium is fully staffed and fully operating as we swing into the Winter season on the Mainland.With this tug of war between warm and cold air playing its game right on the Christmas Holiday, we anticipate a massive influx of snow loving Mainlanders for anti-anxiety therapy here.

Enjoy your trip to the Northern fringe of the Mainland areas we serve.I anticipate a massive East Coat Snowstorm to hit in your absence while you maybe see filtered sun with a few light flurries.Then I will open the Penthouse Suite of the OTI Sanitarium, reserved for OTI Officials only, upon your return for your private use.I must confess a few Mainland Experts have expressed concern about your adoption of the 'warmist' philosophy and extensive therapy may have to be performed .

It is gratifying to see our Island up and running as a well oiled snow deprivation therapy machine.

I remain

Docstaox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 am

With the latest EURO model run again showing not only 35 degrees and rain for Bellerose (I will be visiting my parents) on Christmas while just north and west gets nice snow but ALSO the Godzilla potential for NYC late next week while I would be in Montreal, I feel like I have no other choice but to check myself into the OTI Sanitarium.  I feel like I have been driven to insanity as of late over what may come next week in that while NYC gets the big snow, Montreal will be cold and dry with lows getting down to -15* F.  An event I would love to experience will be off the table.   Evil or Very Mad

Doc,  I know you are the director of the Sanitarium.  Who else should I expect to come across?????

Math23x7
Director of Technology

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:24 am

Math23x7 wrote:With the latest EURO model run again showing not only 35 degrees and rain for Bellerose (I will be visiting my parents) on Christmas while just north and west gets nice snow but ALSO the Godzilla potential for NYC late next week while I would be in Montreal, I feel like I have no other choice but to check myself into the OTI Sanitarium.  I feel like I have been driven to insanity as of late over what may come next week in that while NYC gets the big snow, Montreal will be cold and dry with lows getting down to -15* F.  An event I would love to experience will be off the table.   Evil or Very Mad

Doc,  I know you are the director of the Sanitarium.  Who else should I expect to come across?????

Math23x7
Director of Technology

My Dear Director of Technology:

You will receive the best of care here at the OTI Sanitarium being an official of OTI.I cannot divulge the staff or treatment modalities that will be used to guide you through this difficult path you are on the next week however, I can assure you, you WILL survive intact. For now, just repeat this simple mantra..."Every day in every way I am getting better"! Here is what you will be receiving the first day of your therapy at the Sanitarium:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR6xGufBzbU

Peace to you and many snowy days ahead!!

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:23 am

Math23x7 wrote:With the latest EURO model run again showing not only 35 degrees and rain for Bellerose (I will be visiting my parents) on Christmas while just north and west gets nice snow but ALSO the Godzilla potential for NYC late next week while I would be in Montreal, I feel like I have no other choice but to check myself into the OTI Sanitarium.  I feel like I have been driven to insanity as of late over what may come next week in that while NYC gets the big snow, Montreal will be cold and dry with lows getting down to -15* F.  An event I would love to experience will be off the table.   Evil or Very Mad

Math23x7
Director of Technology

Syosnow reporting for duty here Doc. As Math is one of our own I will be extra diligent in carrying out my duties here at the sanitarium. My new treatments (although experimental) will be thorough. It also will not interfere with young Math being able to visit one of Montreal’s late night female establishments. Mikey I promise. YOU WONT FEEL A THING pirat No

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 am

syosnow94 wrote:

Math23x7
Director of Technology

Syosnow reporting for duty here Doc.  As Math is one of our own I will be extra diligent in carrying out my duties here at the sanitarium.  My new treatments (although experimental) will be thorough.  It also will not interfere with young Math being able to visit one of Montreal’s late night female establishments.  Mikey I promise. YOU WONT FEEL A THING pirat No

Excellent work, syo, springing into action designing therapy for our own Director of Technology.I will leave him in your capable hands!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:08 pm

If it will be help, I'll happily make available deliveries of the Coconut Lounges best liquids to aid in both medication dissolving and pill swallowing. After all, we have to pay special attention to our own.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:52 pm

TheAresian wrote:If it will be help, I'll happily make available deliveries of the Coconut Lounges best liquids to aid in both medication dissolving and pill swallowing. After all, we have to pay special attention to our own.

Director of the Coconut Lounge

Many thanks in assisting in our Director of Technologies hour of need.You are a true gentleman!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:28 am

Merry Christmas to all my OTI brethren. The female citizens of our beloved island are running around the streets wearing red and green light up thongs this morning after another stellar night of revelry at our lounge courtesy of the Aresian. Hope you all have a great day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Merry Christmas to one and all from all of us here at the Coconut Lounge. In the spirit of the holidays, I'm donating my wages of coconuts and bananas so that the bar can be free for everybody to help spread a little cheer.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:09 pm

I wish all of my Directors here the best of Christmas and will make a generous donation to the Director of the Coconut Lounge to facilitate the Holiday celebrations as our beloved Syosnow has described above.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Merry Christmas fellow islanders. And as for this coming weekend here is some video of some OTI tourists arriving on the OTI shuttle ferry:
Check out this video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/0jFOdtweVWI
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:24 am

billg315 wrote:Merry Christmas fellow islanders. And as for this coming weekend here is some video of some OTI tourists arriving on the OTI shuttle ferry:
Check out this video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/0jFOdtweVWI

lol! lol! lol!

Yes, Attorney General, with the coming model mayhem this week, we expect many guests like these shown.Our customs agents will be sure to freely admit the Afircan Gentleman and the happy Irish Priest but that sourpuss will be on the next boat out!!! No blue nose sourpusses allowed on our Happy Island!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:25 am

Im readying the Sanitarium for a massive influx of patients on New Years. This cold and lack of snow has led to many Islanders ESPECIALLY yours truly suffering from “Supression Depression”. I will be in a drug induced coma these next several days as despair sets in. I may need a pinch hitter this weekend depending on the forecast as I’m really going to go on a bender experimenting on myself. First I’m running to see the farmers daughter though

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 am

syosnow94 wrote:Im readying the Sanitarium for a massive influx of patients on New Years.  This cold and lack of snow has led to many Islanders ESPECIALLY yours truly suffering from “Supression Depression”. I will be in a drug induced coma these next several days as despair sets in. I may need a pinch hitter this weekend depending on the forecast as I’m really going to go on a bender experimenting on myself.  First I’m running to see the farmers daughter though

This topic was long ago discarded shortsightedly by those Mainland Professionals who bought hook, line and sinker into globalist warmist theory.However, your Director of the Sanitarium has located residing in exile a noted authority on the topic of "suppression depression"! He has benevolently decided to travel to OTI and personally set up an area of the Sanitarium where that winter malady, albeit rare in the snow deprevation area of study, now presents itself on the Mainland areas we serve.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Sanitarium better get extra staff on duty. A potential weekend storm completely out to sea, a 10-day period of below normal temperatures with no significant snowfall. These are the times that try men's souls. Hopefully the Jan. 4/5 storm that Frank is eyeing comes to fruition, because we are due for a warm-up sometime thereafter.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:12 pm

PANDEMONIUM HERE IN THE SANITARIUM. MASSIVE INFLUX OF PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM MISDIAGNOSED SUPRESSION DEPRESSION. TURNS OUT THE MALADY WE ARE ALL SUFFERING FROM IS FWRS (flat western ridge syndrome). I NEED BACKUP. ALL HANDS ON DECK. IVE BEEN TREATING PEOPLE WITH THE WRONG COCKTAILS AND NOW WE FACE AN ANGRY PSYCHOTIC MOB!

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 am

I've sent an emergency request to the FEMA Mainland Authorities for trailers to be set up on the Sanitarium grounds to help process the massive influx of suppressively depressed Mainlanders who are flocking to the Island after seeing their heating bills and looking out their windows to see little, if any, snow on the ground! Model mahemitis is also a malady being observed in great numbers.I am pressing all Island Officials into emergency Sanitarium duty in hopes that the strom forecast for next week turns out to be a good snow producer.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am

ORDER
EMERGENCY SANITARIUM DUTY
Whereas, temperatures have been well below normal since Christmas and are expected to continue as such for another week; and
Whereas, these cold temperatures are yet to be accompanied by significant snow with tomorrow looking like a one inch event; and
Whereas, my heating bill is up but I can still see every frozen blade of grass in my backyard; and
Whereas, we, like Charlie Brown having a football snatched just before kicking it, have seen multiple fantasy storms on the 7-10 models vanish into the cold dry thin air like Virga;
Therefore it is apparent the Sanitarium is getting crowded fast and it is so ORDERED that all OTI staff and officials must begin 12-hour shifts at the Sanitarium until order is restored.
Bill G
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 am

billg315 wrote:ORDER
EMERGENCY SANITARIUM DUTY
Whereas, temperatures have been well below normal since Christmas and are expected to continue as such for another week; and
Whereas, these cold temperatures are yet to be accompanied by significant snow with tomorrow looking like a one inch event; and
Whereas, my heating bill is up but I can still see every frozen blade of grass in my backyard; and
Whereas, we, like Charlie Brown having a football snatched just before kicking it, have seen multiple fantasy storms on the 7-10 models vanish into the cold dry thin air like Virga;
Therefore it is apparent the Sanitarium is getting crowded fast and it is so ORDERED that all OTI staff and officials must begin 12-hour shifts at the Sanitarium until order is restored.
Bill G
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

ABSOLUTELY amazing, precise and pertinent.What would I do without you Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor? I'm filing this brief ( and I wont draw up MY briefs) in the Secretary of the Parliament's office for recording in the OTI historical records of this quite significant occasion.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum