NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 2 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Taffy Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 am

As Director of Immigration and Tourism, I applaud all of you for your interest in the new models and willingness to go above and abyond to insure the safety of all OTI residents of our beloved Island. Mugsy's unselfish wish to introduce new and exciting people to our Island, speaks well of him.

With the vetting and petting, please be advised that you must be looking for SSFP's as those nasty sticks could be small twigs and be just about anywhere.

Meanwhile, I am endeavoring to find more masculine models as you men are not the only ones who enjoy some eye-candy every so often. We are an equal opportunity Island.

Sincerely,

Taffy
Director of Tourism and Immigration.

Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 2 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Taffy wrote:As Director of Immigration and Tourism, I applaud all of you for your interest in the new models and willingness to go above and abyond to insure the safety of all OTI residents of our beloved Island. Mugsy's unselfish wish to introduce new and exciting people to our Island, speaks well of him.

With the vetting and petting, please be advised that you must be looking for SSFP's as those nasty sticks could be small twigs and be just about anywhere.

Meanwhile, I am endeavoring to find more masculine models as you men are not the only ones who enjoy some eye-candy every so often. We are an equal opportunity Island.

Sincerely,

Taffy
Director of Tourism and Immigration.

It's great having you back. The office of tourism and immigration has not been the same without you.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Syosnow94 here with an update. "Interrogations" are going well. However I am getting exhausted and running out of body fluids. I may need a pinch hitter soon. Picture number 1 below is of me in action ensuring the safety of our great nation. Picture 2 is for Taffy of some newly arrived immigrants needing "extreme vetting"

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 2 Fullsi14
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 2 Fullsi15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 am

To the Parliament of OTI: I am writing this to inform you of my intent to check into the Sanitarium for an indeterminate period. Events on the mainland have evolved to the point where I feel it possible I would begin spouting blasphemes and do not wish to endanger my position.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 am

We can accomodate you, Chiref Bouncer and Head of the Coconut Lounge, and check you in under an assumed name, TheNaisera, so as not to raise any questions about your ability to continue your duties.I am fully staffed at the Sanitarium, and we have cleared out the extras triage centers set up at the Parliament Building, and released Mainland patients at the Sanitarium due to the favorable snow forecast there tomorrow and the increasing chances of a major snowstorm on Tuesday next week.Our Director of Mental Health will take over your duties at the Coconut Lounge during your stay at the Sanitarium.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 am

docstox12 wrote:We can accomodate you, Chiref Bouncer and Head of the Coconut Lounge, and check you in under an assumed name, TheNaisera, so as not to raise any questions about your ability to continue your duties.I am fully staffed at the Sanitarium, and we have cleared out the extras triage centers set up at the Parliament Building, and released Mainland patients at the Sanitarium due to the favorable snow forecast there tomorrow and the increasing chances of a major snowstorm on Tuesday next week.Our Director of Mental Health will take over your duties at the Coconut Lounge during your stay at the Sanitarium.

Oh Lord, the Coconut Lounge has already become the current day Sodom and Gomorrah of OTI. Under Syos leadership temporary though it may be, I fear the decadence may reach levels we may never recover from. I may not be going there this weekend for fear of a fireball from the heavens or turning into a pillar of salt.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:05 pm

The Judiciary just received this anonymous telegram from the Mainland. It reads:

"IT'S COMING!!!"

Coincidentally the streets of OTI seem deserted right now.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:35 am

BULLETIN------EMERGENCY BROADCAST

All OTI Sanitarium personnel: All furloughs have been CANCELLED, I REPEAT...CANCELLED.I visited the Mainland Weather Board and just noted the GFS model is west so areas get a changeover and the CMC model is out to sea.

I expect mass chaos, snowcoholism, model mania and all sorts of madness to ensue the next two days.Therefore, the Parliament Building is re-opening the triage areas that were closed a few days ago, as we project another massive influx of Mainlanders seeking therapy.I am returning to OTI STAT to get these operations under way.

DOCSTOX 10-4 Over and OUT
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:07 pm

The Courts have been called into emergency session as a PRECAUTION. We are prepared to deal with any emergent immigration of Visa issues if there is a mass ingress from the Mainland.
Respectfully Submitted
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Thank you Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor in your rapid action concerning these vital matters.I expect mass chaos on the Mainland in the next 48 hours as Model Mayhem Syndrome sweeps those areas.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:43 pm

I BELIEVE THE MODEL MAYHEM WAS DONE PURPOSEFULLY BY MEMBERS OF OSIS!!!!  During one of my interrogations over the past several days of Mugsy's "entourage" A sweet young lady confessed that the group was planning on hacking into the Islands' weather computers to create a chaotic set of runs that would cause confusion and panic. 

I believe their goal is to get us running around and during the chaos they plan on infiltrating the sanitarium to release all of our inmates and potentially even kidnap The Aresian who is currently sedated.  WE NEED VIGILANCE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 pm

syosnow94 wrote:I BELIEVE THE MODEL MAYHEM WAS DONE PURPOSEFULLY BY MEMBERS OF OSIS!!!!  During one of my interrogations over the past several days of Mugsy's "entourage" A sweet young lady confessed that the group was planning on hacking into the Islands' weather computers to create a chaotic set of runs that would cause confusion and panic. 

I believe their goal is to get us running around and during the chaos they plan on infiltrating the sanitarium to release all of our inmates and potentially even kidnap The Aresian who is currently sedated.  WE NEED VIGILANCE!!!!!!!

Shouldn't the Director of Mental Health be a little more patient sensitive? I'm not sure referring to our people in the Sanitarium as INMATES is good for business. They are our PATIENTS. Let's face it we've all spent time there, many of us several times. Who are we to judge, there but by the grace of God goes any of us.

And by the way F OSIS. If I wake up to one more banana where it doesn't belong there will be hell to pay.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Citizens of Off Topic Island,

I am currently processing paperwork to expedite any and all mainlanders who wish to check into our mental health facility. A few are non compliant in terms of their visas but I feel that exceptions can be made. It heartens me to see that most are wearing clothes.......of a sort. They are enjoying our many exciting opportunity's and pleasures of this island. Take a moment and peek in at just one of the gifts we have to offer.

Taffy
Director of Immigration and Tourism.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:20 am

Chief Justice has a question. Ahem. Can the Sanitarium open for someone who is at their wits end that people are complaining/lamenting that we MIGHT ONLY (!!??) get a FOOT TO 18" of snow with 40 mph winds and whiteout conditions, as if that's a disappointment?????? My biggest storm this winter was 5" and people are worried we might only get A FOOT. I need meds. Stat.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:36 am

Taffy wrote:Citizens of Off Topic Island,

I am currently processing paperwork to expedite any and all mainlanders who wish to check into our mental health facility. A few are non compliant in terms of their visas but I feel that exceptions can be made. It heartens me to see that most are wearing clothes.......of a sort. They are enjoying our many exciting opportunity's and pleasures of this island. Take a moment and peek in at just one of the gifts we have to offer.

Taffy
Director of Immigration and Tourism.

My Dearest Director of Immigration and Tourism,

The Sanitarium is grateful for your attention in these matters in this, a very critical time in Mainland Mental Health.Your examples of the pleasures of OTI are heartily acknowledged and we are very happy to see you return to your duties here on OTI.

Docstox
Director of Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:41 am

billg315 wrote:Chief Justice has a question. Ahem. Can the Sanitarium open for someone who is at their wits end that people are complaining/lamenting that we MIGHT ONLY (!!??) get a FOOT TO 18" of snow with 40 mph winds and whiteout conditions, as if that's a disappointment?????? My biggest storm this winter was 5" and people are worried we might only get A FOOT. I need meds. Stat.

My Dear Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor,

What you are observing is acute snowmania exhibited by some of the Mainlanders.Please come into my office at the Sanitarium, we can arrange for you to enter via a back alley entranceway so as not to pique the public of OTI's curiosity.I feel a few short therapy sessions will show you the pathway to ignore these desperate pleas of the Mainlanders at this juncture of the impending snowstorm.Just remember, 18---24---30 inches.With the massive blowing and drifting, can one really tell!

KCACO

Docstox
Director of Parliament
Director of the OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:34 am

After spending a quick 12 hours in the Sanitarium after yesterdays 12Z suites and being restored back to sanity after todays incredible 0Z suites I would like to press charges against the Director of Technology for Bustmongering.

Yes our Director of Technology the one and only Math23X7 spent the early afternoon needling tortured souls like myself with every possible reference to busted forecasts and snowhyped duds from our past. After somehow avoiding Torchmongering charges this past December when Christmas week did indeed turn out much warmer than forecast, if indeed this storm does reach it's forecast heights regarding Bustmongering he will not be so lucky. At the very least his VIP privileges at the Coconut Lounge should be suspended for a month and he should have the letter B branded to his forehead with hot mango juice. I leave the legal details to the Chief Justice and formal charges if necessary to be voted on by Parliament this Thursday.

I submit as exhibit A from 1:30 pm March 11th the following:

Math23x7 wrote:Call me crazy but I think "Nemo" and "Juno" represent good analogs for this storm since this is a Miller B type setup.  I think March 4th-6th, 2001 also fits as an analog imho.  Just my two cents worth...

CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:21 am

This is a grave allegation and the matter is now under formal investigation. Of course no indictment is imminent as the outcome of Tuesday's storm is critical to this Court's determination. Also the Chief Justice had a long night at the Coconut Lounge so he's desperately in need of looking at the latest models in more detail to catch up.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 am

I agree, Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor Billg.Although I agree with CP's charges in this matter, I think, albeit the seriousness of the charge, that justice should be tempered with mercy, the quantity of mercy proportional to the amount of snow we northern and western Mainlanders receive in this storm.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:40 am

I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHDyiwSyyg
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 am

billg315 wrote:I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

THE BEST,LOL
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:07 am

"billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:

LOL, I'd forgotten what excellent talent we have available to us on our little Island paradise.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 am

Taffy wrote:"billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:

LOL, I'd forgotten what excellent talent we have available to us on our little Island paradise.

Taffy, here is Billg's top Detective on the job.Poor Math!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvzRnotGsY
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 am

quote="docstox12""Taffy""billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:

Priceless. It makes me want to .......dance!

Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 pm

docstox12 wrote:
Taffy wrote:"billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:

Absolutely my top detective! Lt. Columbo holds a prestigious place in my law enforcement apparatus! Here is a transcript of some of his questioning:
"Oh Math, one more thing. Why did the three storms you referenced all bust? My wife said this storm reminds her of 1983. Which didn't bust. So there must be some reason why you chose three storms that busted, when my wife - who LOVES snow - immediately thought of a blizzard?"
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 pm

billg315 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Absolutely my top detective! Lt. Columbo holds a prestigious place in my law enforcement apparatus! Here is a transcript of some of his questioning:
"Oh Math, one more thing. Why did the three storms you referenced all bust? My wife said this storm reminds her of 1983. Which didn't bust. So there must be some reason why you chose three storms that busted, when my wife - who LOVES snow - immediately thought of a blizzard?"

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Coffee spit out worthy!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xgXJHII60

Go to 16:53 to see what CP wears wandering the halls at 4 AM to get to his computer for the latest model update.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum