NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 19 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:31 am

docstox12 wrote:OTI PARLIAMENTARY BULLETIN
                       REGARDING SEASONAL CLOSURE

Be advised all OTI Directors and Staff that due to the extended period of winter in March, the usual closing time of OTI will be pushed back to April 15 Anno Domani 2018.This will be subjected to further review, as Mainland Weather sources see the possibility of winter weather extending past April 15.In that case, closure would be extended to April 30.All OTI staff will be paid overtime wages in coconannas after April 1.OTI Directors will be expected to accept their normal salary in this time of need.

Failure to report for extended duty by Directors cavorting in OOTI will result in their names being given to Director of Security SNOWMAN for apprehension and return to duty.

Docstox
Director of Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium

Doc we have a very embarrassing oversight here on OTI which I suppose is explainable by several things.

March 21, as you and I both well know is Independence Day here on OTI. OTI was established as a semi-independent republic cyber state on March 21, 2014 and this was going to be our fourth anniversary celebration. I could blame the snowstorm on March 21 for most of the oversight, although the Civil War with OOTI, Bills politicking for the moderator position on the mainland, snowman's return, Gresligs return at least here and there, Aresians self-imposed exile and return. Mikey P's rapid ascension to the Dir. of landscaping and subsequent trial and investigation for torch mongering, Syos time-consuming forecasting and analysis of the upcoming storm, Mikey the Dir. of technologies neglect of his post and completely ignoring the fact he was deputized by snowman in the Mikey P torch mongering case, have all taken our minds off what truly matters.

Without OTI all of the aforementioned would not even exist. I'm not sure how we rectify this two days after the fact but March 23 should always be remembered as the day that the citizens of OTI recognized that if we don't remember and treasure our past our future is bleak. Hopefully I have not said anything in here that will offend the moderator, Chief Justice Bill G.

All kidding aside we are proud that one of our own continues our infiltration, I mean rise on the mainland. I would also like to say our plans to annex the banter thread are going along smoothly. As always what happens on OTI stays on OTI, unless of course you want to discuss it on OOTI.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury
Grand high exalted mystic ruler

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 19 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:21 am

A PROCLAMATION

WHEREBY MARCH 21 IS THE INDEPENDENCE DAY OF OTI:

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND CONTROL OF PARLIAMENT INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS WILL BE THIS WEEKEND MARCH 24 AND 25TH ALL THROUGHOUT OTI AND ITS AFFILIATES.AS A RESULT OF THE THE MANY EVENTS WHICH HAVE OCCURED THIS PAST TWO WEEKS, THE INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS HAD TO BE POSTPONED AS A RESULT.PARLIAMENT FELT THAT THESE OTHER MATTERS WERE OF GREATER IMPORT TO THE SURVIVAL OF OTI.THESE MATTERS HAVE NOW BEEN SETTLED TO A DEGREE WHEREBY CELEBRATIONS CAN NOW BE PLANNED.OUR ABLE INTERIM DIRECTOR OF THE COCONUT LOUNGE HAS FINISHED TABULATING HIS LIKES AND NOW CAN DEVOTE FULL TIME TO THIS GREAT EVENT.I ASK ALL DIRECTORS TO REPORT TO THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING BY THIS EVENING TO DISCUSS AND PLAN FOR THE EVENT.

PARLIAMENT ALSO PASSED A RESOLUTION WHICH WILL AVOID ANY DELAYS IN THE CELEBRATION OF INDEPENDENCE DAY IN THE FUTURE ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF NEXT YEARS 5TH ANNIVERSARY, THAT IS IF OTI IS NOT A SMOKING CINDER AT THAT TIME.

WE HUMBLY THANK EMPEROR FRANK AND HIS PRAETORIAN GUARD MODERATORS FOR GRANTING OTI THE INDEPENDENCE THAT WE WILL SOON CELEBRATE!

DOCSTOX

Director of OTI Parliament
March 23 Anno Domani 2018

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:45 am

This is a day worthy of celebration -- even if it is two days late. I would say that the presence of a snowstorm on the very same day as this island's day of independence may have been a focal point of distraction from the very important and much deserved celebrations of OTI's creation as an independent entity. I certainly regret not engaging in ample and appropriate celebrations myself. I believe I may have been wandering my backyard in the dark with a ruler at the time. Not an excuse, just a fact.

I plead "not guilty" to any charge of politicking for my selection as moderator. As such, I now consider the evidence of that charge. Ok, having done so and found none, I hereby find myself "not guilty." That matter is now concluded. (To my knowledge OTI has no "Special Counsel Statute" so I am forced to sit in judgment of myself in these matters. But my ability to do so fairly may speak to my recent mainland appointment).

I look forward to joining any celebratory festivities in the Coconut Lounge. Unless my presence will create discomfort for anyone in which case I will voluntarily absent myself so as to allow all island inhabitants to fully enjoy themselves.

For now, enjoy the day. I am now headed back to my Mainland duties in accordance with the wishes of the Emperor.
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor (pending a determination of Parliament as to any conflict with my new post)
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:06 pm

billg315 wrote:This is a day worthy of celebration -- even if it is two days late. I would say that the presence of a snowstorm on the very same day as this island's day of independence may have been a focal point of distraction from the very important and much deserved celebrations of OTI's creation as an independent entity. I certainly regret not engaging in ample and appropriate celebrations myself. I believe I may have been wandering my backyard in the dark with a ruler at the time. Not an excuse, just a fact.

I plead "not guilty" to any charge of politicking for my selection as moderator.  As such, I now consider the evidence of that charge.  Ok, having done so and found none, I hereby find myself "not guilty." That matter is now concluded. (To my knowledge OTI has no "Special Counsel Statute" so I am forced to sit in judgment of myself in these matters. But my ability to do so fairly may speak to my recent mainland appointment).

I look forward to joining any celebratory festivities in the Coconut Lounge. Unless my presence will create discomfort for anyone in which case I will voluntarily absent myself so as to allow all island inhabitants to fully enjoy themselves.

For now, enjoy the day. I am now headed back to my Mainland duties in accordance with the wishes of the Emperor.
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor (pending a determination of Parliament as to any conflict with my new post)

Chief Justice:

The politicking reference in my post on the previous page was just code to acknowledge the superior job you did attaining the post of Moderator and further infiltrating OTI operatives into the functioning branch of the Mainland. There was really no need to put yourself on trial, but I suppose if it's just another way to keep your judicial skills sharp I suppose it wasn't time wasted.

Just as we have begun our infiltration and eventual annexation of the banter thread, eventually the long term plan is the complete annexation of the New Jersey weather forum. I of course can discuss this openly on OTI because as always what happens on OTI stays on OTI. And of course parts of the OTI threads, other than our own views, are seen about as much as the weather stats thread is viewed on the mainland.

I post this of course at risk of being banished from the mainland should any of the undercover loyalists there infiltrate OTI and read this post. If they do everyone here on the island knows where to find me, it rhymes with OOTI.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury
Grand high exalted mystic ruler

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 19 Th10
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:02 pm

So what is the difference at this point between OTI and OOTI? I thought secession was prohibited per ruling by Chief Justice Bill. If there is a difference, then CP should make a note to distinguish the two. If not, since Billg has been granted extra powers on this Kingdom by the Emperor (aka been given the role of moderator by Frank), maybe he can lock the OOTI thread.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Math23x7 wrote:So what is the difference at this point between OTI and OOTI?  I thought secession was prohibited per ruling by Chief Justice Bill.  If there is a difference, then CP should make a note to distinguish the two.  If not, since Billg has been granted extra powers on this Kingdom by the Emperor (aka been given the role of moderator by Frank), maybe he can lock the OOTI thread.

Lock the thread. Blasphemy

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:04 am

Math23x7 wrote:So what is the difference at this point between OTI and OOTI?  I thought secession was prohibited per ruling by Chief Justice Bill.  If there is a difference, then CP should make a note to distinguish the two.  If not, since Billg has been granted extra powers on this Kingdom by the Emperor (aka been given the role of moderator by Frank), maybe he can lock the OOTI thread.

Sorry but a Director and citizen of OTI that still hasn’t fulfilled his duties as a Deputy can not have a voice in the future of OOTI.

My quick opinion on OOOOTI as a separate sign in private island.

Personally I find when there are no limits things become not as funny and not as creative. I love when people have to use their intellect to tightrope walk through censorship issues. When all boundaries are removed I find there is less effort to be clever and everything becomes F this and vulgar reference that. I’ll use one small example when Howard Stern was on regular radio Robin did a piece on people who drank their own urine as a way to promote health, Howard’s response “that’s disgusting Robin although I do admit to partaking of an occasional doody sandwich” maybe it’s just me but I remember it 20 years later because he couldn’t say sh!t sandwich. Sometimes less is more IMO.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:29 am

The three day late Independence Day celebration seems to have gone nowhere. What is happening to our island paradise? We are taking our adopted homeland for granted.

Is it possible it was held on 4OTI as a private, sign in members only, morality checked at the door, cannibalism encouraged, let’s make Plato’s retreat look like the Vatican in comparison, Caligula was a prude by our standards, party that I never received an invitation to?

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:48 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:The three day late Independence Day celebration seems to have gone nowhere. What is happening to our island paradise? We are taking our adopted homeland for granted.

Is it possible it was held on 4OTI as a private, sign in members only, morality checked at the door, cannibalism encouraged, let’s make Plato’s retreat look like the Vatican in comparison, Caligula was a prude by our standards, party that I never received an invitation to?

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler

Apparently the inordinate amount of time you spend on OOTI concerning your self with its nefarious activities with rogue states in the Mainland has caused you to miss the celebrations on OTI of the Independence Day.Interim Director of the Coconut Lounge Syos pulled out all the stops and hosted an amazingly YUUUUUUUUGE celebration on our 4th Anniversary.a good time was had by all! Postings of this celebration were made above here so if you missed all of it I suggest next year focusing your attention on your duties here on OTI and not on various breakaway factions such as OOTI or even OOOTI!!! Remember what happened to your Ukranian ancestors who allied themselves with the evil German Empire in WWII !!! Total defeat and imprisonment! Your dalliances with rogue Mainland States on the part of alliances with OOTI will only lead to ruin and disaster.Don't play with the dark side of the force!

Yours Sincerely
Obi Wan Docstoxkanobi
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:58 am

I was just on a D.C. bound Amtrak train and John Bolton was seated next to me. When he got up and left a piece of paper fell out of his folder and was left behind on his seat. This is what it read verbatim. Draw your own conclusions:

AGENDA
MEETING BETWEEN POTUS DJT AND KIM JUNG-UN
DATE: MID-MAY
ACTION ITEMS:
1. Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
2. Easing of Economic Sanctions
3. OOTI recognition and possible military repercussions
3a. Coconut and banana tariffs
4. Dennis Rodman
5. Korean Pop

MEETING ENDS WITH PHOTO OP/BRIEF JOINT STATEMENT COMMITTING TO CONTINUE OPEN COMMUNICATION
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Military repercussions, bannana and coconut tariffs!!!!! Sanity and reason are a thing of the past,MADNESS reigns.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Still recovering from the party st the lounge. Where is CP

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:23 am

syosnow94 wrote:Still recovering from the party st the lounge. Where is CP

CP is totally immersed in the activities of OOTI.Parliament is debating whether to declare OOTI a Rogue State within OTI's border due to the consequences of possible Mainland intervention by the Emperor as a result of OOTI's recognition by enemy Mainland entities such as Iran,North Korea,Somalia and Uzbekistan! OTI was , is and always be a shining beacon of goodness and democracy and will not abide any alliances with enemy states.Code breakers are now trying to find the meaning of a recent CP OOTI message filled with mysterious X's.Emergency sessions of OTI Parliament are being conducted as I speak and serious consideration is being taken to close down OTI on the usual April 1 time frame as winter weather has vanished and appears to be over in the Mainland.This will allow OTI to hunker down over the next 6 months to formulate strategy to deal with the OOTI menace.One topic discussed is to set up Committies of Safety in the remaining loyal sectors of OTI to ascertain the loyalty of each sectors inhabitants.OTI Parliamentary Bulletin to follow very shortly.

Docstox
Interim Director of the Treasury
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 am

There is no reference to the actual OTI indepence day celebration other than to say there is going to be a three day late celebration which if held tomorrow would now be ten days late. I must conclude that talk that there was an actual celebration is fake news. The Daily Coconut has become as reliable as MSNBC when it comes to reporting on news events here.

Doc I realize you love OTI more than life itself and would take a bullet to the chest before you would see it overrun by a hoarde of OOTI barbarians and anarchists but you view the threat as more than it is. The mad Yukranian that rules over the half a citizen of OOTI knows we have the Death Coconut and would unleash the full power of what it poesses should his mad rantings ever be seen as a serious threat. Let him setup his embassies in Rogue states if he wishes. Should we ever see any signs of fruit being used as a food of mass destruction he will be dealt with accordingly.

As always it’s so good to see SNOWMAN on top of all security issues and threats facing OTI. Where would we be without him.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Loyal citizen and founding father of OTI
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:02 am

Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler CP, the reason no news was released as per the Independence day Celebration is that everybody was totally ossified by the libations provided by Syos, Interim Director of the Coconut Lounge! He mixes a potent and devastating Bananna Daquiri and has brewed a mean Coconut Liquor that would stop a charging elephant in its track.The press covering the event were , along with all participants, stupified.

I rest much easier with your assesment of the threat of OOTI and it's maniacal ruler.I defer to your superior intellect on this matter and call off any and all means to control OOTI.As you well know, we have founded OTI as a place where all peoples can exist in a manner that they wish, examples being the Manhattan Colony the Dutch set up in the early 1600's where all races and creeds were allowed and existed in peace versus the restrictive and stifling Plymouth Bay Colony , that eventually burnt people alive accused of being a witch.

As we wind down yet another year of operations in OTI, I would like to thank all of our Directors,Yourself first, CP, Syos,billg, Mikey or Director of Technical Matters, our new Director of Landscaping , Mikey P and our beloved Director of Security SNOWMAN, whose return to OTI was an event to celebrate.We sorely miss our former Director of the Coconut Lounge, Aresian, under whose steady leadership, the Lounge recorded record profits.We continue to lament the loss of Former Snow King Mugsy, a founding father who has donned the cloak of total respectability in the Mainland.

Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am

All of this talk about four nations recognizing OOTI’s independence, nobody has said a word on the fact that the newest member of the NJ Strong Weather Forum has the username KarlMarx. Hmmmm

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:45 am

Math23x7 wrote:All of this talk about four nations recognizing OOTI’s independence, nobody has said a word on the fact that the newest member of the NJ Strong Weather Forum has the username KarlMarx.  Hmmmm

Let's hope he's Groucho's long lost brother.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:45 am

Math23x7 wrote:All of this talk about four nations recognizing OOTI’s independence, nobody has said a word on the fact that the newest member of the NJ Strong Weather Forum has the username KarlMarx.  Hmmmm

That has not gone unnoticed here. I hope the Russians aren't mining our NJStrongWx data in advance of meddling in this year's election.  On the other hand, imagine if the entire Russian scheme to meddle in the 2018/2020 elections was based off what they've learned about the operations of our political and governmental system from visiting OTI and OOTI. lol Anticipate a lot of Facebook and Twitter posts about the coming crash in the coconut and banana markets.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:50 am

billg315 wrote:

That has not gone unnoticed here. I hope the Russians aren't mining our NJStrongWx data in advance of meddling in this year's election.  On the other hand, imagine if the entire Russian scheme to meddle in the 2018/2020 elections was based off what they've learned about the operations of our political and governmental system from visiting OTI and OOTI. lol Anticipate a lot of Facebook and Twitter posts about the coming crash in the coconut and banana markets.

OTI Sector 5 Cam, strangely right next to breakaway OOTI Sector 4, picked up this possible Russian activity recently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txmBNCAXg8
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:16 pm

docstox12 wrote:
billg315 wrote:

OTI Sector 5 Cam, strangely right next to breakaway OOTI Sector 4, picked up this possible Russian activity recently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txmBNCAXg8

The aforementioned camera may have picked up either CO or his twin communist brother. It appears there may be footage of CP or his brother back in their homeland planning no good as it relates to OTI. WATCH FOR YOURSELVES

Attention OTI PSRLIAMENTARY MEMBERS

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:20 am

Doc:

When you return from your diplomatic mission in Fort Lee as a first order of business please put before the Parliament a bill to remove as Dir. of Landscaping Mikey P. While it is understood that everyone must make a living it is still the gravest of sins to put food, clothing, and providing for yourself above the need for a good snowstorm. An attitude like this can not be tolerated on OTI and shouldn't be tolerated anywhere IMO.

Mikey P let his true feelings be known on the banter thread, which of course we have been covertly planning to annex within the next couple of months, and he can no longer be in my opinion a director on OTI. I will leave it to Chief Security Officer snowman to determine whether or not he should even be allowed to visit, or live.

May the snow be with you, and may the death coconut help us all achieve our final goal.

CPcan'tmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:32 am

ADVISORY OPINION
OTI COURT
ISSUED APRIL 4, 2018:

The OTI Court wishes to issue a preliminary ruling that should Parliament consider it, this Court believes that any form of future "Extreme Landscaper Vetting," to be carried out by OTI immigration officials would pass constitutional muster and be upheld by the Court.

To be clear, this is not a blanket "Landscaper Ban." OTI is an island of immigrants and we don't ban people just due to their occupation. There are many landscapers (maybe even Mikey P at times) who love snow and would be happy to have many snowstorms as they also do snow removal work and conduct salting operations and therefore can get income from such situations. These landscapers would make wonderful additions to the island and should be welcomed. But we must accept the fact that many landscapers make their best income in the warm months. When things are blooming and growing and weeds and ivy are running amuck in the hot sun. It would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that a high percentage of warmicist incidents/comments are conducted by landscapers who stand to benefit financially and ideologically from warm weather. Therefore it may be in the interest of Parliament to put landscaper immigrants to OTI through rigorous testing and review, including a complete review of their social media accounts, to ensure they have no warmicist tendencies.

As an aside, I often wonder why OTI can't attract more immigrants from colder, snowier countries. Like Norway. But that's a different issue for Parliament to debate the merits of later.

Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:06 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Doc:

When you return from your diplomatic mission in Fort Lee as a first order of business please put before the Parliament a bill to remove as Dir. of Landscaping Mikey P. While it is understood that everyone must make a living it is still the gravest of sins to put food, clothing, and providing for yourself above the need for a good snowstorm. An attitude like this can not be tolerated on OTI and shouldn't be tolerated anywhere IMO.

Mikey P let his true feelings be known on the banter thread, which of course we have been covertly planning to annex within the next couple of months, and he can no longer be in my opinion a director on OTI. I will leave it to Chief Security Officer snowman to determine whether or not he should even be allowed to visit, or live.

May the snow be with you, and may the death coconut help us all achieve our final goal.

CPcan'tmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

Very serious charges indeed! However, here at OTI, unlike the madman that rules OOTI, we temper justice with mercy.Before Parliament proceeds with expulsion proceedings, I would invite Director of Landscaping ( for now), Mikey P to report to OTI for an explanation of the statements mad on the Mainland weather banter board.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:07 am

billg315 wrote:ADVISORY OPINION
OTI COURT
ISSUED APRIL 4, 2018:

The OTI Court wishes to issue a preliminary ruling that should Parliament consider it, this Court believes that any form of future "Extreme Landscaper Vetting," to be carried out by OTI immigration officials would pass constitutional muster and be upheld by the Court.

To be clear, this is not a blanket "Landscaper Ban."  OTI is an island of immigrants and we don't ban people just due to their occupation.  There are many landscapers (maybe even Mikey P at times) who love snow and would be happy to have many snowstorms as they also do snow removal work and conduct salting operations and therefore can get income from such situations. These landscapers would make wonderful additions to the island and should be welcomed.  But we must accept the fact that many landscapers make their best income in the warm months.  When things are blooming and growing and weeds and ivy are running amuck in the hot sun.  It would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that a high percentage of warmicist incidents/comments are conducted by landscapers who stand to benefit financially and ideologically from warm weather.  Therefore it may be in the interest of Parliament to put landscaper immigrants to OTI through rigorous testing and review, including a complete review of their social media accounts, to ensure they have no warmicist tendencies.

As an aside, I often wonder why OTI can't attract more immigrants from colder, snowier countries. Like Norway. But that's a different issue for Parliament to debate the merits of later.

Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

A very good question Chief Justice Billg! The answer is quite simple.Many are called and few are chosen ( or are crazy enough) to be an OTI Citizen.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 am

docstox12 wrote:

CPcan'tmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

Very serious charges indeed! However, here at OTI, unlike the madman that rules OOTI, we temper justice with mercy.Before Parliament proceeds with expulsion proceedings, I would invite Director of Landscaping ( for now), Mikey P to report to OTI for an explanation of the statements mad on the Mainland weather banter board.

Good Lord Doc, spoken like a true politician. Of course we do not want to run our place like the mad Ukrainian of OOTI, and the ambassador over there flying around making deals with rogue nations but let the man's own words convict him.

I re-posted just one of his comments from the banter thread. If we can't convict based on this one post alone why have a justice system. Where is the Chief Security Officer Snowman, he has killed men for far less.

mikeypizano wrote:
Math23x7 wrote:So this has turned out to be a decent snow season.

You can say that all you want, it doesn't make mine any better. In fact I would change my winter grade to a D-. This needs to END and NOW. I was supposed to be out doing cleanups Monday, it was the ONE day I had this week that was SUPPOSED TO BE DRY. We got rain yesterday, going to rain today, so even if it does stay dry tomorrow, it will be too cold and still wet to do any cleanups. Looking at the 10 day, it looks like I will lose all next week too now...

You people that keep wanting this snow are getting on my last nerves, and you can throw me off OTI... By the time I get these cleanups started, it will be time to start mowing, and with some mulch jobs that will need to be done, I will be 25 yards behind again this year! I was running behind most of last year!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

CPcan'tmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

Good Lord Doc, spoken like a true politician. Of course we do not want to run our place like the mad Ukrainian of OOTI, and the ambassador over there flying around making deals with rogue nations but let the man's own words convict him.

I re-posted just one of his comments from the banter thread. If we can't convict based on this one post alone why have a justice system.

mikeypizano wrote:
Math23x7 wrote:So this has turned out to be a decent snow season.

You can say that all you want, it doesn't make mine any better. In fact I would change my winter grade to a D-. This needs to END and NOW. I was supposed to be out doing cleanups Monday, it was the ONE day I had this week that was SUPPOSED TO BE DRY. We got rain yesterday, going to rain today, so even if it does stay dry tomorrow, it will be too cold and still wet to do any cleanups. Looking at the 10 day, it looks like I will lose all next week too now...

You people that keep wanting this snow are getting on my last nerves, and you can throw me off OTI... By the time I get these cleanups started, it will be time to start mowing, and with some mulch jobs that will need to be done, I will be 25 yards behind again this year! I was running behind most of last year!

A pity, a pity! This evidence, especially the egregious statement of "you can throw me off OTI" displays an attitude that fits right into the charges you have brought up, Director of the Treasury CP.I tried to display as much leniency as possible, as it is a rare event to get a new citizen here on OTI . and felt Mikey P had much potential to offer OTI.However, you are absolutely corect in bringing up the warmacist charges and I will have Parliament convene to draw up expulsion papers as per Chief Justice Billg's approval.

Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:04 pm

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

As we rapidly approach closing day, April 15, Anno Domani 2018, I, your Director of Parliament and ITI Sanitarium, would like to thank all our Mainland Visitors who traveled to our Island and Sanitarium to avail themselves of the tropical paradise and many available therapies for now malady syndromes.Sadly, I must report that the Sanitarium barely broke even, mainly due to the above normal snow and below normal temperatures in many Mainland areas.February was a record month of revenues at our Sanitarium and that ameliorated some of the fiscal damages.

I would like to thank all of our Directors, the multi-personalitied CP, Syosnow who did double duty when our former director of the Coconut Lounge Aresian took his leave,Mikey P, whose short stint as Director of Landscaping was cut short when his warmist bias was exposed,Mike our Director of Technology and the talented Attorney General Billg.

I heartily wish all of you a great Spring and Summer, if that's even possible, and already am counting the days until OTI opens for business on Oct. 1,2018.A skeleton maintenance crew will remain on the Island and I shall check now and then to see what develops over these cruel months to come for winter afficiandos.

I leave you all with this little clip of "good night"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7r0j4XrO8
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum