NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 3 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 pm

billg315 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
Taffy wrote:"billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHDyiwSyyg

LOL, I'd forgotten what excellent talent we have available to us on our little Island paradise.

Taffy, here is Billg's top Detective on the job.Poor Math!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvzRnotGsY

Absolutely my top detective! Lt. Columbo holds a prestigious place in my law enforcement apparatus! Here is a transcript of some of his questioning:
"Oh Math, one more thing. Why did the three storms you referenced all bust? My wife said this storm reminds her of 1983. Which didn't bust. So there must be some reason why you chose three storms that busted, when my wife - who LOVES snow - immediately thought of a blizzard?"

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Coffee spit out worthy!!!!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 3 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9xgXJHII60

Go to 16:53 to see what CP wears wandering the halls at 4 AM to get to his computer for the latest model update.

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 pm

billg315 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
Taffy wrote:"billg315"I've assigned our three best detectives to this matter. Here was the outcome of their last investigation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHDyiwSyyg

LOL, I'd forgotten what excellent talent we have available to us on our little Island paradise.

Taffy, here is Billg's top Detective on the job.Poor Math!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvzRnotGsY

Absolutely my top detective! Lt. Columbo holds a prestigious place in my law enforcement apparatus! Here is a transcript of some of his questioning:
"Oh Math, one more thing. Why did the three storms you referenced all bust? My wife said this storm reminds her of 1983. Which didn't bust. So there must be some reason why you chose three storms that busted, when my wife - who LOVES snow - immediately thought of a blizzard?"

Why did I choose the storms I chose? They were all Miller B's.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Don't worry Mike. Despite Evidence to the contrary I don't run a Kangaroo Court here. You will be treated fairly. We must see what happens with this storm before you can even be indicted. But God help us all if you were right. The island will be overrun from the Mainland. Something like this scene may play out at our gates:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OvrVSiKnlKk
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:45 pm

billg315 wrote:Don't worry Mike. Despite Evidence to the contrary I don't run a Kangaroo Court here. You will be treated fairly. We must see what happens with this storm before you can even be indicted. But God help us all if you were right. The island will be overrun from the Mainland. Something like this scene may play out at our gates:

He's right on the edge of Exhibit B here. I'll let this one pass though since there may indeed be mixing issues. If there aren't this becomes exhibit B.

The Director of Technology at 2:15 pm today:

Math23x7 wrote:The 12Z EURO has me concerned for mixing issues for LI South Shore...

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:32 pm

See what happens when I pay visit to OTI with my female entourage - works every time!!!!!!

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:52 pm

amugs wrote:See what happens when I pay visit to OTI with my female entourage - works every time!!!!!!

And 10 minutes after this comment the RGEM turns on LI, NYC and the Jersey coast.

Please no taking credit until the event is over, not before. This is the KOD. One more comment like this and we'll have an ice storm in the HV and a drenching rain to the south and east.

Take it BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 pm

billg315 wrote:Don't worry Mike. Despite Evidence to the contrary I don't run a Kangaroo Court here. You will be treated fairly. We must see what happens with this storm before you can even be indicted. But God help us all if you were right. The island will be overrun from the Mainland. Something like this scene may play out at our gates:

He's right on the edge of Exhibit B here. I'll let this one pass though since there may indeed be mixing issues. If there aren't this becomes exhibit B.

Math23x7 wrote:The 12Z EURO has me concerned for mixing issues for LI South Shore...

I'm ready to drop this as a possible Exhibit B considering the awful RGEM run for the city and south shore.

I am now filing Bragmongering charges against ex King Mugs, for taking credit for a storm two days before it even begins and already having the models turn on the Jersey coast, NYC and south shore of LI ten minutes after the alleged (really not alleged anyone can read it for themselves) comment.

amugs wrote:See what happens when I pay visit to OTI with my female entourage - works every time!!!!!!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

I'm ready to drop this as a possible Exhibit B considering the awful RGEM run for the city and south shore.

I am now filing Bragmongering charges against ex King Mugs, for taking credit for a storm two days before it even begins and already having the models turn on the Jersey coast, NYC and south shore of LI ten minutes after the alleged (really not alleged anyone can read it for themselves) comment.

Chief Justice and Director of Parliament I have decided to drop all charges of bustmongering, bragmongering and torchmongering against my brothers of OTI. I throw myself upon the mercy of the court as I suffer as many on this forum do from snowchoholism, snowpression, snowmania and snow derangement syndrome. I am a sick man and I will be admitting myself back into the OTI Sanitarium for the umpteenth time on Wednesday after the storm on the Mainland has abated.

I sign off in disgrace
CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 am

While we all take delight and revel in our snowchoholism, snowpression, snowmania and snow derangement syndrome; remember, there are those that are not so fortunate.OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 3 17155771_1862667070647569_7010776614281364481_n
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:40 pm

I'M CHECKING IN EXTENDED STAY TILL WHO KNOWS WHEN. SELF MEDICATING. HECK I MAY NEVER CHECK OUT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:50 pm

syosnow94 wrote:I'M CHECKING IN  EXTENDED STAY TILL WHO KNOWS WHEN. SELF MEDICATING.  HECK I MAY NEVER CHECK OUT!!!

I will have the snowqueen visit with you tonight. I already sent the hottest hair dryer they have to your room. You'll be fine.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL OTI JUDICIAL OFFICES ARE CLOSED TOMORROW due to snow on the mainland. Only essential employees must report.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 pm

billg315 wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL OTI JUDICIAL OFFICES ARE CLOSED TOMORROW due to snow on the mainland. Only essential employees must report.

Wimp!!!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:06 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
billg315 wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT:

Wimp!!!

Only problem is, I'M the essential employee!!!! (and in reality, the ONLY employee) lol
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Going forward, please open the floodgates. Let any and all onto the Island sans visa's and passports.

I'm checking out.............and in, until the next model run.

Taffy
Director of Immigration and Tourism.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Taffy wrote:Going forward, please open the floodgates. Let any and all onto the Island sans visa's and passports.

I'm checking out.............and in, until the next model run.

Taffy
Director of Immigration and Tourism.

Of course it would help if the Chief Security Officer was available but he's so obsessed with the storm on the Mainland he can't visit his homeland.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:10 pm

SNOWMAN is in a bit of a bind. His computer limits what he can access during normal working hours. Therefore I am sending him 2 coconut shells and some string so he can correspond with the Island during this time of uncertainty. We may need a Director of communications if the Island continues to grow and flourish. I expect him to check in tonight and give us an update on OTI security. Depending on the next model run, we may have panic on the beach.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 am

JUDICIAL ORDER
Any and all charges and allegations agains Math are hereby DISMISSED. While many areas did jackpot from this storm (many of those who we expect to jackpot with late season coastal storms, i.e. NE PA and Hudson Valley), and other areas did, O.K. (I put myself in that category, as 6" of snow and 2-3" of sleet isn't a complete bust), there can be no question this storm did not live up to it's hype especially for the immediate NYC area and LI. Math's warnings about March 2001 and Juno, were not without merit. In fact they helped keep this Court's opinions level-headed and my own predictions in check. If you look at what I posted yesterday for my projections in the storm thread I was very conservative. I feared the sleet issue would manifest itself and it did.
Therefore Mike is vindicated. The storm was not a bust for all, but it was a disappointment for many.
Respectfully Submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Amugs is the official JINX. His entourage did us in!!

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Syos, you are correct about that. When I saw him and his entourage show up, I knew there were problems afoot.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:01 pm

billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL ORDER
Any and all charges and allegations agains Math are hereby DISMISSED. While many areas did jackpot from this storm (many of those who we expect to jackpot with late season coastal storms, i.e. NE PA and Hudson Valley), and other areas did, O.K. (I put myself in that category, as 6" of snow and 2-3" of sleet isn't a complete bust), there can be no question this storm did not live up to it's hype especially for the immediate NYC area and LI. Math's warnings about March 2001 and Juno, were not without merit. In fact they helped keep this Court's opinions level-headed and my own predictions in check. If you look at what I posted yesterday for my projections in the storm thread I was very conservative. I feared the sleet issue would manifest itself and it did.
Therefore Mike is vindicated. The storm was not a bust for all, but it was a disappointment for many.
Respectfully Submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Probably a very good idea, Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor, because there were rumors Match was engaging the Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe and going over to the Miller B defense.A very valid defense seeing how fickle these storms are.Reasonable doubt was a lock.Smart move for the conservation of OTI tax dollars!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

And 10 minutes after this comment the RGEM turns on LI, NYC and the Jersey coast.

Please no taking credit until the event is over, not before. This is the KOD. One more comment like this and we'll have an ice storm in the HV and a drenching rain to the south and east.

If you boys would just look up, On Sunday at 5:50pm I called it. That's why the Bragmongering charges against our beloved ex King may have to be moved forward.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

If you boys would just look up, On Sunday at 5:50pm I called it. That's why the Bragmongering charges against our beloved ex King may have to be moved forward.

My Dearest Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler, doth not see whatest hath fallen on our Mainland Estates?Perhaps the bragmongering charges against former King Mugsy are appropriate in the Mainland area of our Director of Mental Health and Director of Technology, but we must give King Mugsy some slack here as he produced magnificently for our areas!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 pm

My sincere birthday wishes to our members Billg and Grselig on this wonderful snowy day!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm

docstox12 wrote:My sincere birthday wishes to our members Billg and Grselig on this wonderful snowy day!

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

My Dearest Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler, doth not see whatest hath fallen on our Mainland Estates?Perhaps the bragmongering charges against former King Mugsy are appropriate in the Mainland area of our Director of Mental Health and Director of Technology, but we must give King Mugsy some slack here as he produced magnificently for our areas!

A point well made. Drop the charges.

I would also like to bring up charges against myself for filing Bustmongering charges against Math and Bragmongering charges against Mugsy. Both were unwarranted and the rants of a man driven to near insanity by a storm that was predicted by our experts to far in advance. That they called this storm almost to perfection for my area, they hereby gave me several sleepless nights as I followed every model, hoping they were correct which of course they were.

Kudos also to our prodigal son Ex-King Mugs who left our island and advanced through the Mainland ranks to his 6 star status as an Advanced Forecaster, and nailed this storm for the interior folk. So he didn't get the coast right, nobody did.

Birthday wishes to the Chief Justice Billg and the AWOL Culinary and hospitality chief Thundersnow. That their birthday is on the same day pretty much confirms my suspicions that they are the same person. Ask yourself has either one ever been on OTI at the same time?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum