OTI - Off Topic Island - Phase II

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Re: OTI - Off Topic Island - Phase II

Post by sroc4 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:59 am

docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Thank you Bill. Well said

As a quick update.....masses of people continue gathering at our border. Myself and my staff have been slapping multicolored paint on them through the chain link fence to deter them from trying to enter. As a side effect of this technique from afar these people with their now painted multicolored faces now seem to make up for some of the dull fall foliage this season. This has made some of our current patients and island dwellers a little more happy. Killing two birds with one stone over here

lol! lol! lol!

This is pure genius and an amazing example of the resourcefulness and cleverness of OTI Ofiicials! Parliament has a special medal to give to you syosnow,for your service in this mattrer.A special ceremony will take place after this immigration crisis blows over.

Docstox

Images of syo's efforts have recently surfaced on social media sites.  It appears most seem happy with the result while there are a few who aren't quite sure what happened and seem a bit bewildered. Maybe a coconut cocktail to distract from what just happened?  

WINTER 2013/2014 SNOW TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 SNOW TOTALS 71.20"
WINTER 2015/2016 SNOW TOTALS  35.00"
WINTER 2016/2017 SNOW TOTALS 42.25"
WINTER 2017/2018 SNOW TOTALS 62.85"
Dec 09th 2.75" (prev year's first snowfall Dec 11th coating)
Dec 14th 2.5"
Dec 15th 2.8"
Dec 30th 2.0"
Jan 4th 12"
Jan 29th-30th* 7.8"
March 7th-8th 9.2"
March 12th-13th 6"
March 20th-22nd 11.8"
April 2nd 6"
sroc4
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by syosnow94 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:28 am

I painted the first two myself. Full body paint actually. I let those two into OTI. They are currently in the sanitarium under my very own private care.
syosnow94
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:20 am

sroc4 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Thank you Bill. Well said

As a quick update.....masses of people continue gathering at our border. Myself and my staff have been slapping multicolored paint on them through the chain link fence to deter them from trying to enter. As a side effect of this technique from afar these people with their now painted multicolored faces now seem to make up for some of the dull fall foliage this season. This has made some of our current patients and island dwellers a little more happy. Killing two birds with one stone over here

lol! lol! lol!

This is pure genius and an amazing example of the resourcefulness and cleverness of OTI Ofiicials! Parliament has a special medal to give to you syosnow,for your service in this mattrer.A special ceremony will take place after this immigration crisis blows over.

Docstox

Images of syo's efforts have recently surfaced on social media sites.  It appears most seem happy with the result while there are a few who aren't quite sure what happened and seem a bit bewildered.  Maybe a coconut cocktail to distract from what just happened?       

lol! lol! lol! lol!

DOC....just CLASSIC!
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:22 am

syosnow94 wrote:I painted the first two myself.  Full body paint actually.  I let those two into OTI.  They are currently in the sanitarium under my very own private care.  

VERY judicious use of the detailed and complicated Immigration Law Attorney General Billg has crafted via Parliament.Your Director, I Docstox, fully approves of your methodology!
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 am

Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by syosnow94 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 am

docstox12 wrote:Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......

10-4 boss. I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through. They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge. Thoughts.?
syosnow94
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:56 am

syosnow94 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......

10-4 boss.  I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through.  They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge.  Thoughts.?

Good work Syo,I can always count on you when the going gets tough!

I'll fast track OTI Citizenship for your "loyal painted subjects" by executive order.Those type of immigrants can crash our borders anytime,LOL! Hopefully you can utilize them in ways you see fit at the Coconut Lounge.

The staff at the Sanitarium pulling overtime duties in these closed door sessions appreciate the wonderful things the Coconut Lounge is doing in this time of intense constipation, errrr, I mean CONCENTRATION.

Over and out for now
Docstox
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by syosnow94 Yesterday at 9:34 am

docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:

10-4 boss.  I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through.  They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge.  Thoughts.?

Good work Syo,I can always count on you when the going gets tough!

I'll fast track OTI Citizenship for your "loyal painted subjects" by executive order.Those type of immigrants can crash our borders anytime,LOL! Hopefully you can utilize them in ways you see fit at the Coconut Lounge.

The staff at the Sanitarium pulling overtime duties in these closed door sessions appreciate the wonderful things the Coconut Lounge is doing in this time of intense constipation, errrr, I mean CONCENTRATION.

Over and out for now
Docstox

Hey Doc,

I need you to send over some temporary help for today at the sanitarium. I will not be able to function until tomorrow at the earliest. It seems last night I indulged in a few too many coconut lounge inspired beverages and my new painted assistants and I really went after it. Then upon waking this morning and reading up on the mainland weather I heard whispers of the winter of 1995/96. This immediately sent me back to the lounge to start all over again. Gonna be a long beautiful 24 hours. Just need some temporary help

Syosnow
syosnow94
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Yesterday at 10:14 am

I've got your back Jimmy, ROCK ON with Snowphoria and the Dendrites, the house band at the Coconut Lounge, and the painted ladies.I'll cover your shift at the Sanitarium until you are able to return.Thoughts of the 1995-1996 winter will be the wind at my back attending to the extra duties here.Ironically, the staff of the Sanitarium will probably be all institutionalized here when they all are laid off from lack of patients all celebrating a 1995-1996 winter on the Mainland and not needing snow deprivation therapies!!!
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21