NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

+3
mikeypizano
docstox12
CPcantmeasuresnow
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense Empty OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 am

Just as all history repeats itself when we do not learn from our past off-topic island is again divided.

My Italian half will stay on OTI where my roots are and where all of my friends and colleagues reside. However my Ukrainian half can no longer live in peace on OTI and for the foreseeable future I have declared sector 4 an independent republic which I will defend with sand, sticks, bamboo, leaves, Coconuts, pineapples whatever it takes from the tyrants that are taking over OTI.

It's another sad day and unfortunately is occurring just as we are about to celebrate Independence Day on OTI. I think the exact date is March 21 but I will have to have our director of technology check on that.

If anyone else on OTI is divided like me into two halves that just cannot seem to live together you are welcome to join me here. As they would say in the Ukraine, I have no idea I do not know one word of Ukrainian.

To use the words of that sick bastard John Wilkes Booth who assassinated the greatest president the United States has ever seen but in this case his words apply

sic semper tyrannis

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:37 am; edited 16 times in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV106U3kszk
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:36 am

docstox12 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV106U3kszk

Where do you find this stuff? Just perfect.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:39 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

A product of geriatric insanity!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:43 am

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

A product of geriatric insanity!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm sure this will blow over in time. I'm sure the island will be united again once the nut job on OOTI calms down.

We've seen this before, we may again, but Independence Day on OTI is in four days we really haven't started any kind of planning yet.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:46 am

Are you forming a new place for yourself because you called yourself insane? Now I’m really lost

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:47 am

Most assuredly my good man it certainly WILL as we all pull together for the Independence Day Celebration.Your are entitled to your pity party here.Want to know what REAL madness is? There are over 30 views for this insane thread already,LOL.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:47 am

Most assuredly my good man it certainly WILL as we all pull together for the Independence Day Celebration.Your are entitled to your pity party here.Want to know what REAL madness is? There are over 30 views for this insane thread already,LOL.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:51 am

docstox12 wrote:Most assuredly my good man it certainly WILL as we all pull together for the Independence Day Celebration.Your are entitled to your pity party here.Want to know what REAL madness is? There are over 30 views for this insane thread already,LOL.

Doc, this thread is so off-the-wall even Syos can't follow it, and it's causing you to repeat yourself. I've never seen you do that before in a post. It's been a stressful morning. I may have gone too far with this one but I do like to test the boundaries.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:54 am

If I know you at all CP I think I may like this new place. Can I visit?

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:59 am

syosnow94 wrote:If I know you at all CP I think I may like this new place. Can I visit?

Syos, it was built and established for people like you and I. Even though my first allegiance will always be to OTI, at times through our history my Ukrainian half breaks away and forms OOTI where there is total anarchy. There are no titles here there are no leaders. We are pretty much like the wild West of the 1860s with far less structure and law.

I am hoping this is the type of place that might lure TheAresian back to OTI. Even though we are technically not OTI we do share the same island and borders. I will be in conference with my Italian half the rest of the day so some type of treaty might be worked out between the two republics.

I should also add that there are no extradition agreements here and snowman has no jurisdiction here. Outlaws like TheAresian can live here in peace without any fear of capture or sadistic ritual beatings
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:50 pm

While I still fear that Snowman will attempt to capture me and bring me back to OTI, I will appear long enough to say that nobody drove me from my position as Director of the Coconut Lounge. I spoke with CP privately and explained the reasons for my resignation and, while he disagreed with me, he said that he understood where I was coming from.

As for the payments made out to the Dr. and Farmer Jones, the former was for a necessary medical procedure and the latter was a blackmail payment. I would go into further detail, but I fear that such explanation runs the risk of incurring the wrath of the mainland.

And now, back into hiding. If moving to Argentina wasn't far enough to save former members of the NSDAP, I'll never be able to settle anywhere. Maybe I'll go full on Carmen San Diego and start traveling through time.

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:08 pm

TheAresian wrote:While I still fear that Snowman will attempt to capture me and bring me back to OTI, I will appear long enough to say that nobody drove me from my position as Director of the Coconut Lounge. I spoke with CP privately and explained the reasons for my resignation and, while he disagreed with me, he said that he understood where I was coming from.

As for the payments made out to the Dr. and Farmer Jones, the former was for a necessary medical procedure and the latter was a blackmail payment. I would go into further detail, but I fear that such explanation runs the risk of incurring the wrath of the mainland.

And now, back into hiding. If moving to Argentina wasn't far enough to save former members of the NSDAP, I'll never be able to settle anywhere. Maybe I'll go full on Carmen San Diego and start traveling through time.  

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I will miss your unencumbered honesty on OTI Aresian You are the most moral, immoral man I've never met.

You may or may not have heard but the courts have ruled against OOTI in their attempt to secede and form a lawless Independent territory. As half a man with no assistance from my Italian half I do not have the manpower to fight the Forces of OTI and their Death Coconut. I was hoping this might be someplace you would feel safe from pursuit, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I have spoken with the SNOWMAN and he harbors no ill feeling towards you Aresain. He did tell me in confidence as Lincoln told his generals at the end of the Civil War that if the Confederate President Jefferson Davis should somehow escape their capture it would be ok by him. That's where the SNOWMAN now stands regarding you.

Go in peace, the Coconut Lounge will never be the same. upset upset upset
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:11 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
TheAresian wrote:While I still fear that Snowman will attempt to capture me and bring me back to OTI, I will appear long enough to say that nobody drove me from my position as Director of the Coconut Lounge. I spoke with CP privately and explained the reasons for my resignation and, while he disagreed with me, he said that he understood where I was coming from.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I will miss your unencumbered honesty on OTI Aresian You are the most moral, immoral man I've never met.

You may or may not have heard but the courts have ruled against OOTI in their attempt to secede and form a lawless Independent territory. As half a man with no assistance from my Italian half I do not have the manpower to fight the Forces of OTI and their Death Coconut. I was hoping this might be someplace you would feel safe from pursuit, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I have spoken with the SNOWMAN and he harbors no ill feeling towards you Aresain. He did tell me in confidence as Lincoln told his generals at the end of the Civil War that if the Confederate President Jefferson Davis should somehow escape their capture it would be ok by him. That's where the SNOWMAN now stands regarding you.

Go in peace, the Coconut Lounge will never be the same. upset upset upset

Death Coconut....PRICELESS!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:54 am

My Polish half is very confused...
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 am

mikeypizano wrote:My Polish half is very confused...

Mikey P

To help you in your understanding, this is the metaphor for OTI and it's offshoots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11AhAIf18A
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:16 am

docstox12 wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:My Polish half is very confused...

Mikey P

To help you in your understanding, this is the metaphor for OTI and it's offshoots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11AhAIf18A

My Polish half is always confused Laughing
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:08 pm

I know this is an outlaw, banned area and a mad Yukranian roams this territory but I needed a place to really, really get away.

I never expected much from this storm for the N & W but I never expected nothing either. I'm feeling a dose of nothing is coming right now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH OOTI,

Which reminds me of a song:

Home, home on OOTI
Where the weird and the homicidal play
Where seldom is heard, one weather word
And the skies don't really exist anyway
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Gotta tell you. I’m keeping the faith here but am disappointed in the slow development. I thought by now I’d have accumulation somewhere other than grass. I still expect heavier snow later today and this evening but I feel like I probably lost a few inches this afternoon.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 pm

billg315 wrote:Gotta tell you. I’m keeping the faith here but am disappointed in the slow development. I thought by now I’d have accumulation somewhere other than grass. I still expect heavier snow later today and this evening but I feel like I probably lost a few inches this afternoon.

I'm not sure we should be discussing weather here. I'm pretty sure this is a weather free zone.

As far as losing a few inches, well let's not go there.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
billg315 wrote:Gotta tell you. I’m keeping the faith here but am disappointed in the slow development. I thought by now I’d have accumulation somewhere other than grass. I still expect heavier snow later today and this evening but I feel like I probably lost a few inches this afternoon.

I'm not sure we should be discussing weather here. I'm pretty sure this is a weather free zone.

HE WAS IN THE POOOOOOOOL!!!!!
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:56 pm

mikeypizano wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

HE WAS IN THE POOOOOOOOL!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:59 pm

I spoke too soon. Almost as I typed that it started sticking to roads here. So the inches may be filling back in.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:12 pm

billg315 wrote:I spoke too soon. Almost as I typed that it started sticking to roads here. So the inches may be filling back in.

Well nothing still here so you're doing a lot better than we are up here.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I know this is an outlaw, banned area and a mad Yukranian roams this territory but I needed a place to really, really get away.

I never expected much from this storm for the N & W but I never expected nothing either. I'm feeling a dose of nothing is coming right now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH OOTI,

Which reminds me of a song:

Home, home on OOTI
Where the weird and the homicidal play
Where seldom is heard, one weather word
And the skies don't really exist anyway

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum