TO ALL!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
nutleyblizzard wrote:It's really a shame. Crap like this is what ultimately brought down the WABC weather chatroom. I can only pray that this forum does not suffer the same fate.

But you also have to remember that was a lot of dopey kids running amok, with absolutely no moderators.

Here you have a good mix of really mature, bright, young people and some mature older people.

Well at least older people.

Thanks for the compliment CP. greatly appreciated I love you

I liked this comment but after I did I saw that your reputation is now 107 and mine is 109.

I can't have it that close, and I was wondering if one of the administrators could take away that like so it will reduce your reputation to 106.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6191
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 57
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY - OTI Historical thread

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by frank 638 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:31 pm

look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best

frank 638
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1911
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 35
Location : bronx ny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
nutleyblizzard wrote:It's really a shame. Crap like this is what ultimately brought down the WABC weather chatroom. I can only pray that this forum does not suffer the same fate.

But you also have to remember that was a lot of dopey kids running amok, with absolutely no moderators.

Here you have a good mix of really mature, bright, young people and some mature older people.

Well at least older people.

Thanks for the compliment CP. greatly appreciated I love you

I liked this comment but after I did I saw that your reputation is now 107 and mine is 109.

I can't have it that close, and I was wondering if one of the administrators could take away that like so it will reduce your reputation to 106.

I did the reverse for you. I just liked this post!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 pm

frank 638 wrote:look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you  to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best  

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. This storm was one of the hardest I’ve ever had to work on. Really nice to hear the praise

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
frank 638 wrote:look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you  to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best  

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. This storm was one of the hardest I’ve ever had to work on. Really nice to hear the praise

Your map was amazing, your time and analytical analysis was spot on, and your patience with all of us, and your calm demeanor in leading us through the valley of the shadow of subsidence and virga will never be forgotten.

God Bless you my friend. If I could give your posts 100 likes I would.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6191
Reputation : 203
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 57
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY - OTI Historical thread

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:14 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
frank 638 wrote:look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you  to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best  

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. This storm was one of the hardest I’ve ever had to work on. Really nice to hear the praise

Your map was amazing, your time and analytical analysis was spot on, and your patience with all of us, and your calm demeanor in leading us through the valley of the shadow of subsidence and virga will never be forgotten.

God Bless you my friend. If I could give your posts 100 likes I would.

YOURE WELCOME KIND SIR. I DO MY BEST. FRANK AND SCOTT NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP THEM GROUNDED

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm

dkodgis wrote:This site is well run. I like how so many of the posters write so well, better than I do (and I am embarrassed to say I teach writing).  Also, so many of the posters are just plain funnier 'n $h-t and they make me laugh. It seems the whole world is filled with people who carp. I do not listen to them and I do not react to them.  Well if shaking my head counts, I suppose I do. It is not on my bucket list to fight with people, even the incorrigible fools who get banned here. I do not know what they think they are doing, but let them not do it here.

I tried to carp once, but I floundered. I shouldn't really say anything. After all, it was moray embarrassing than anything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Grselig on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:27 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
nutleyblizzard wrote:It's really a shame. Crap like this is what ultimately brought down the WABC weather chatroom. I can only pray that this forum does not suffer the same fate.

But you also have to remember that was a lot of dopey kids running amok, with absolutely no moderators.

Here you have a good mix of really mature, bright, young people and some mature older people.

Well at least older people.

Thanks for the compliment CP. greatly appreciated I love you

I liked this comment but after I did I saw that your reputation is now 107 and mine is 109.

I can't have it that close, and I was wondering if one of the administrators could take away that like so it will reduce your reputation to 106.


This is a damn close race.  Syo at 113.  CP at 115.   Let's make this a contest for cash to see who has a better rep by week's end!!!
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1083
Reputation : 123
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by sroc4 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:57 pm

My wife is wondering why I am laughing with a Sh t eating grin on my face. I’m reading through the last page or two of this thread. Knuckle heads. I love it. I appreciate the groundedness Lol.

_________________
"Go hug a human, not a weather model"
“Optimism is great, but cautious optimism is more realistic”
"In weather and in life, theres no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 SNOW TOTALS 43.65"
WINTER 2013/2014 SNOW TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 SNOW TOTALS 71.20" (First snow Dec 8th)
WINTER 2015/2016 SNOW TOTALS  35.00" (First snow Jan 17th)
WINTER 2016/2017 SNOW TOTALS 42.25" (First snow Dec 11th)
WINTER 2017/2018 SNOW TOTALS 62.85" (First snow Dec 9th)
WINTER 2018/2019 SNOW TOTALS 14.25" (First snow Nov 15th)
Nov 15th 3.00"
Feb 12th 2.75"
Feb 20th 0.75”
Feb 28th 0.25"
March 2nd 3.5"
March 3rd-4th 4.00"
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6238
Reputation : 246
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum