The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:23 pm

weatherwatchermom wrote: THIS IS JUST CRAZY..IT'S WINTER FOR GOODNESS SAKES...I AM NOT PRONE TO TEMPER TANTRUMS..BUT I AM THROWING ONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRR...CAN WE NOT CATCH A BREAK.....My creek is frozen over the air has a chill and we are now going to have flooding rain and then the storms for next week look CRAPPY TOO...THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

Flash Flood Watch!!!!!!!!!!! This should be Blizzard Warning. Flash floods in the winter.
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:45 pm

mikeypizano wrote:
For me, its how many days I am out cleaning up storms. I am with Jman but not to the extreme you mentioned. Just get mild at least, like 40s... No matter what happens now, this winter is a bust to me. I don't care if we get another big storm or two, 4 storms doesn't make it winter.

I know people here will disagree me, but I like clippers.

So we know now what we have always suspected. You could care less about winter if you can't make money off of it plowing snow. Sustained cold, snow cover mean nothing to you unless you can plow every other day.

You sir are a plowist, in many ways that's worse than being a warmacist. You work in stealth mode pretending at times to enjoy winter but only if you can have lots of little storms just big enough to plow, that you could care less if they melt a few days later.

Enjoy your day Plowist, and don't forget to wear your Winter sucks Tshirt at the next Plowist get together.

Grselig wrote:I was away from my computer this morning.  I am saddened. Very saddened that the the sacredness of  snow has been compromised by the Green.  We are in the Great Warmcession of 2019.  Its memories and pain will last a lifetime and our children will tell their grandchildren who will recite to their grandchildren legend of this horrible time.   Plowicist.  Warmacist.  The true evils of mankind.  They are making this worse.

I think we all need to agree on spelling for the two dreaded classifications of people on this forum.

We seem to have agreed on Warmacist as the spelling for our warm loving forum inhabitants.

As far as Plowist or Plowicist, I would like anyone to please chime in on your preference.

I chose Plowist because it rhymes with Maoist.

When I was at the University of Wisconsin I use to get into arguments with an avoid Maoist on campus who seemed to gloss over all of the atrocities committed by Mao against his own people. So Plowist or Maoist to me they are both evil.

Opinions, welcome and encouraged. Just please keep in this quote so we can all follow.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6235
Reputation : 207
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 98
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:53 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:
For me, its how many days I am out cleaning up storms. I am with Jman but not to the extreme you mentioned. Just get mild at least, like 40s... No matter what happens now, this winter is a bust to me. I don't care if we get another big storm or two, 4 storms doesn't make it winter.

I know people here will disagree me, but I like clippers.

So we know now what we have always suspected. You could care less about winter if you can't make money off of it plowing snow. Sustained cold, snow cover mean nothing to you unless you can plow every other day.

You sir are a plowist, in many ways that's worse than being a warmacist. You work in stealth mode pretending at times to enjoy winter but only if you can have lots of little storms just big enough to plow, that you could care less if they melt a few days later.

Enjoy your day Plowist, and don't forget to wear your Winter sucks Tshirt at the next Plowist get together.

Grselig wrote:I was away from my computer this morning.  I am saddened. Very saddened that the the sacredness of  snow has been compromised by the Green.  We are in the Great Warmcession of 2019.  Its memories and pain will last a lifetime and our children will tell their grandchildren who will recite to their grandchildren legend of this horrible time.   Plowicist.  Warmacist.  The true evils of mankind.  They are making this worse.

I think we all need to agree on spelling for the two dreaded classifications of people on this forum.

We seem to have agreed on Warmacist as the spelling for our warm loving forum inhabitants.

As far as Plowist or Plowicist, I would like anyone to please chime in on your preference.

I chose Plowist because it rhymes with Maoist.

When I was at the University of Wisconsin I use to get into arguments with an avoid Maoist on campus who seemed to gloss over all of the atrocities committed by Mao against his own people. So Plowist or Maoist to me they are both evil.

Opinions, welcome and encouraged. Just please keep in this quote so we can all follow.

SATAN
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 pm

mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite. All in good fun. This is the playpen
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite.  All in good fun. This is the playpen

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!










































Razz
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:01 pm

mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite.  All in good fun. This is the playpen

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!

Look pal, if you can't take the cold, get out of the winter.










































Razz
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:05 pm

[quote="Grselig"]
mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite.  All in good fun. This is the playpen

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!

Look pal, if you can't take the cold, get out of the winter.



May your driveway forever be unplowed!

(Also Frank really needs to fix this quote thing)
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by GreyBeard on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:09 pm

I think for one to be labeled a Plowist, he would have to own a plow. I don't think Mikey owns a plow, so he would be a shovelist.

GreyBeard
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 436
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-02-12
Location : Eastern Nassau County

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:13 pm

mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite.  All in good fun. This is the playpen

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!

Look pal, if you can't take the cold, get out of the winter.



May your driveway forever be unplowed!

(Also Frank really needs to fix this quote thing)

I don't plow. I shovel, or use a snowblower. So you are correct
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 pm

GreyBeard wrote:I think for one to be labeled a Plowist, he would have to own a plow. I don't think Mikey owns a plow, so he would be a shovelist.

Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:
Grselig wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Well, I can see I am not wanted on this forum... Good day sirs...

Hell no.  Just the opposite.  All in good fun. This is the playpen

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!

Look pal, if you can't take the cold, get out of the winter.



May your driveway forever be unplowed!

(Also Frank really needs to fix this quote thing)

I don't plow.  I shovel, or use a snowblower.   So you are correct

Technically I use a snow blower mostly... snowblowerist?
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by sroc4 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Grselig wrote:I was away from my computer this morning.  I am saddened. Very saddened that the the sacredness of  snow has been compromised by the Green.  We are in the Great Warmcession of 2019.  Its memories and pain will last a lifetime and our children will tell their grandchildren who will recite to their grandchildren legend of this horrible time.   Plowicist.  Warmacist.  The true evils of mankind.  They are making this worse.

lol!

_________________
"Go hug a human, not a weather model"
“Optimism is great, but cautious optimism is more realistic”
"In weather and in life, theres no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 SNOW TOTALS 43.65"
WINTER 2013/2014 SNOW TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 SNOW TOTALS 71.20" (First snow Dec 8th)
WINTER 2015/2016 SNOW TOTALS  35.00" (First snow Jan 17th)
WINTER 2016/2017 SNOW TOTALS 42.25" (First snow Dec 11th)
WINTER 2017/2018 SNOW TOTALS 62.85" (First snow Dec 9th)
WINTER 2018/2019 SNOW TOTALS 14.25" (First snow Nov 15th)
WINTER 2019/2020 SNOW TOTALS 1.1" (First snow Nov 12th)
Nov 12th = trace
Dec 2nd-3rd = 1"
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6329
Reputation : 256
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm

The image was copied from another forum but apropos to this.

Syos today after his last post. Everything's going wrong.

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Jumpin10
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6235
Reputation : 207
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 98
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by weatherwatchermom on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:18 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:The image was copied from another forum but apropos to this.

Syos today after his last post. Everything's going wrong.

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Jumpin10
lol! lol! lol! lol!

I have seen this before and it is great..so fitting
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2489
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2014-11-25
Age : 55
Location : Hazlet Township

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by billg315 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm wondering if there is some over-the-top, pointless, overly dramatic act I could perform that would change the fortunes of this winter. Like, what if I self-immolated on the steps of an ice cream shop, surf shop, or some other warm-weather themed business?
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 2854
Reputation : 147
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Somerville, NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by weatherwatchermom on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:48 pm



the snow dance
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2489
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2014-11-25
Age : 55
Location : Hazlet Township

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 pm

billg315 wrote:I'm wondering if there is some over-the-top, pointless, overly dramatic act I could perform that would change the fortunes of this winter.  Like, what if I self-immolated on the steps of an ice cream shop, surf shop, or some other warm-weather themed business?

I like you a lot Bil and I'd miss you, but if it means salvaging our winter please, the sooner the better.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6235
Reputation : 207
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 98
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by weatherwatchermom on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:57 pm

weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2489
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2014-11-25
Age : 55
Location : Hazlet Township

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:25 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
billg315 wrote:I'm wondering if there is some over-the-top, pointless, overly dramatic act I could perform that would change the fortunes of this winter.  Like, what if I self-immolated on the steps of an ice cream shop, surf shop, or some other warm-weather themed business?

I like you  a lot Bil and I'd miss you, but if it means salvaging our winter please, the sooner the better.

I really don't think you have to perish at this point in time. Remedial action can be taken, such as throwing a snowman into an icy ocean, or throwing torches onto polar ice caps. Maybe adopting a polar bear.
Grselig
Grselig
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 1122
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 49
Location : Wayne NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Perhaps if we sacrifice someone to the volcano? I nominate Math...
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Dunnzoo on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:13 pm

mikeypizano wrote:Perhaps if we sacrifice someone to the volcano? I nominate Math...



We need to sacrifice those new snowblowers! They're the kulprit!

_________________
Janet

Snowfall winter of 2019-2020      3.5"

Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014  66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Posts : 4008
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 57
Location : Westwood, NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by mikeypizano on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Dunnzoo wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:Perhaps if we sacrifice someone to the volcano? I nominate Math...



We need to sacrifice those new snowblowers! They're the kulprit!

Neither of mine are new so I am safe!
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 947
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2017-01-05
Location : Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by amugs on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm

I see the NJ WX forum bitterness has turned to humurous, thank God you made me laugh my are off!!
Thank you all for this moment of ......happiness in an abyss of brown around my home!!
Plowist for Mikey P!

_________________
Mugs 
AKA:King: Snow Weenie
Self Proclaimed
WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 10418
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 49
Location : Hillsdale,NJ

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Joe Snow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Come on kids snow will come like last year, when winter really starts in April.
Joe Snow
Joe Snow
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 786
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 57
Location : Kings Park, NY

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 19 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by docstox12 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:48 am

Searching the neuron pathways of my rapidly aging brain I have come to the conclusion that the reason this winter is a bust so far is that my driveway plowist of the period 2013-2017 decided to stop doing that service and I had to resort to a new plowist.Multiple curses via my part Hungarian background have been hurlled at the former plowist such as "may an unclean Yak sit on your dinner" to help break this MHO PAC winter's grip on us.The amazing power of warmacists and plowists have rendered long range forecasts by individuals like the great Isotherm entirely moot.Sobering and scary though for future winters.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6767
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 69
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum