NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

+46
Angela0621
Carvin
SoulSingMG
Irish
Joe Snow
lglickman1
RJB8525
ruggerij
adamfitz1969
Taffy
mako460
Math23x7
Scullybutcher
Quietace
algae888
dkodgis
essexcountypete
Vinnydula
JackShephard
skinsfan1177
brownie
nutleyblizzard
aiannone
crippo84
frank 638
weatherwatchermom
Grselig
amugs
rb924119
heehaw453
docstox12
SENJsnowman
Wheezer
jimv45
billg315
jmanley32
mikeypizano
hyde345
CPcantmeasuresnow
mwilli5783
Frank_Wx
HectorO
Radz
GreyBeard
Dunnzoo
sroc4
50 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Grselig wrote:Frank for President and Speaket Of The House and SCOTUS Chief Justice

Frank is already Emperor, a position far more powerful than either of these two! His benevolence is renowned for allowing OTI to exist as an entity for nearly 5 years!!!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 Empty Re: The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Math hijacked his computer. This is a cybercrime.

Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 pm

SENJsnowman wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Radz wrote:54°, only snow left are the piles, 1.2" 0f rain thus far - this blows...

Radz post succinctly sums up my sentiment.

So the best this winter can give is 4 days of a beautiful winter landscape? Wiped away by a raging rainstorm and temps in the 50's in one day. A frozen snow pack with a LE of 1.5 inches should not be wiped away in the course of 12 hours. That is not suppose to happen in January. Just when you think this winter can't get any worse it tops itself.

Bill you made a promise to help and Grse gave you the solution. I understand if you back out, but don't get our hopes up in the future. Will let this one go.

I still say Blowing up, Deleting, Nuking, Math's December 15th poll thread, which obviously started the whole downward spiral to the winter is the simple and sane solution, but nobody will take any action. It's just the times we live in.

As admin of this forum I decided to take action.

The deed is done.

God Bless you Frank.

I already sense the MJO moving to phase 8 and staying there.

Ahhhh, Frank and CP, but deleting Math's post does not take away the FACT that he has blown every long range forecaster in this site as well as pro Mets out of the ballpark with his dead on post WAY BACK on December15th!! You two will have to liquidate all who have read that post in order to eliminate the curse!! Deleting it now is way too late, it should have been done immediately.Perhaps next winter can be salvaged as it takes many months, such as the MJO has been screwing up THIS winter, for the deletion of math's post to be effective!

Doc...warmicsm? Y tu?   Shocked

Edit: It's just pessimism, right Doc?

My good Man, I speak neither as a warmacist or a coldacist, merely as one, as would be said in an early 1950's tv crime show, "just stating the facts"! My position is one of the rapidly disappearing "center" in political debates these days,LOL.I merely wish to recognize Math's acumen in putting out his analysis back in December 15th to the howls of ridicule and protest on the site.Sadly, has been dead on accurate!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:00 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Radz wrote:54°, only snow left are the piles, 1.2" 0f rain thus far - this blows...

So the best this winter can give is 4 days of a beautiful winter landscape? Wiped away by a raging rainstorm and temps in the 50's in one day. A frozen snow pack with a LE of 1.5 inches should not be wiped away in the course of 12 hours. That is not suppose to happen in January. Just when you think this winter can't get any worse it tops itself.

Bill you made a promise to help and Grse gave you the solution. I understand if you back out, but don't get our hopes up in the future. Will let this one go.

I still say Blowing up, Deleting, Nuking, Math's December 15th poll thread, which obviously started the whole downward spiral to the winter is the simple and sane solution, but nobody will take any action. It's just the times we live in.

The deed is done.

God Bless you Frank.

Ahhhh, Frank and CP, but deleting Math's post does not take away the FACT that he has blown every long range forecaster in this site as well as pro Mets out of the ballpark with his dead on post WAY BACK on December15th!! You two will have to liquidate all who have read that post in order to eliminate the curse!! Deleting it now is way too late, it should have been done immediately.Perhaps next winter can be salvaged as it takes many months, such as the MJO has been screwing up THIS winter, for the deletion of math's post to be effective!

Nope, sorry.  No way, not no how Doc.  I am as objective as it comes.  When it comes to forecasts when someone hits it, even if they go against my ideas, props go where they are deserved.  In no way am I giving that any credit.  The boy has done nothing but weenie post warmth for the past 2-3years with little to no analysis attached.  All he said then was if the MJO didnt get out of the warm phases we could be in trouble.  Well duh.  Thats like saying if I score more points than the other guy I will win the game.  (Cue captain obvious).  
The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuS8f2UCBibwpni4GwHq1DPF2mZgvPW8FYuj1R2AwH9emj_Sg

Giving him credit for those posts in Dec is like saying the blind squirrel knew where the nut was the entire time when he stumbled upon it, when in reality he was stumbling around long enough such that he finally found his nut.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm

This all goes to prove what I’ve akways thought: A decisive and all powerful emperor is a far superior way to solve problems than silly acts of civil disruption like self immolation.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:03 pm

sroc4 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

The deed is done.

God Bless you Frank.

Nope, sorry.  No way, not no how Doc.  I am as objective as it comes.  When it comes to forecasts when someone hits it, even if they go against my ideas, props go where they are deserved.  In no way am I giving that any credit.  The boy has done nothing but weenie post warmth for the past 2-3years with little to no analysis attached.  All he said then was if the MJO didnt get out of the warm phases we could be in trouble.  Well duh.  Thats like saying if I score more points than the other guy I will win the game.  (Cue captain obvious).  
The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuS8f2UCBibwpni4GwHq1DPF2mZgvPW8FYuj1R2AwH9emj_Sg

Giving him credit for those posts in Dec is like saying the blind squirrel knew where the nut was the entire time when he stumbled upon it, when in reality he was stumbling around long enough such that he finally found his nut.

SROC for World Dictator.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 pm

sroc4 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

The deed is done.

God Bless you Frank.

Doc, as one who has only one nut after going through a divorce in 1989, I can relate and will defer to your superior wisdom on this matter.It's been a great running gag for a few months anyway.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyBeard Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 pm

This may come as a shock to many of you, but I put blame on CP for the long delay of winters arrival. His frequent postings of his area receiving over 50" of snow after March 1st.last year is where the curse really lies. Mother Nature heard of this boast too many times and decided to repeat that scenario again this year. Deep down CP knows this, and has cleverly deflected blame to another, and has you all buying into it. He is a clever man, but one who needs watching.

GreyBeard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:15 pm

billg315 wrote:This all goes to prove what I’ve akways thought: A decisive and all powerful emperor is a far superior way to solve problems than silly acts of civil disruption like self immolation.

Agree billg, plus it helps with the air pollution and CO2 addition such an act would produce!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:41 pm

GreyBeard wrote:This may come as a shock to many of you, but I put blame on CP for the long delay of winters arrival. His frequent postings of his area receiving over 50" of snow after March 1st.last year is where the curse really lies. Mother Nature heard of this boast too many times and decided to repeat that scenario again this year. Deep down CP knows this, and has cleverly deflected blame to another, and has you all buying into it. He is a clever man, but one who needs watching.

Excellent point.  But deranged.    He is indeed clever but honest.    Did you know they call him Honest CP.  He wrestled a bear in his youth.  You must be an agent of Math.  CP has historically been a staunch coldicist.  Unwavering in his commitment to sub zero snowy weather.  The man can be trusted.  For truth, justice and the NJ Strong Weather Forum Way! I bet my blizzard on it.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyBeard Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Grselig wrote:
GreyBeard wrote:This may come as a shock to many of you, but I put blame on CP for the long delay of winters arrival. His frequent postings of his area receiving over 50" of snow after March 1st.last year is where the curse really lies. Mother Nature heard of this boast too many times and decided to repeat that scenario again this year. Deep down CP knows this, and has cleverly deflected blame to another, and has you all buying into it. He is a clever man, but one who needs watching.

Excellent point.  But deranged.    He is indeed clever but honest.    Did you know they call him Honest CP.  He wrestled a bear in his youth.  You must be an agent of Math.  CP has historically been a staunch coldicist.  Unwavering in his commitment to sub zero snowy weather.  The man can be trusted.  For truth, justice and the NJ Strong Weather Forum Way!  I bet my blizzard on it.

I never questioned his commitment to cold and snow, but you twist my words. The bear won. I've seen the scars. CP looked like Leonardo DiCaprio crawling through the woods of Orange county. If it weren't for docstox finding him he would have never made it. The wounds are still healing. Raise your hand to your forehead and pull the wool to the side and out of your eyes. And you sir don''t have any blizzards to bet.

GreyBeard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 pm

GreyBeard wrote:
Grselig wrote:

Excellent point.  But deranged.    He is indeed clever but honest.    Did you know they call him Honest CP.  He wrestled a bear in his youth.  You must be an agent of Math.  CP has historically been a staunch coldicist.  Unwavering in his commitment to sub zero snowy weather.  The man can be trusted.  For truth, justice and the NJ Strong Weather Forum Way!  I bet my blizzard on it.

I never questioned his commitment to cold and snow, but you twist my words. The bear won. I've seen the scars. CP looked like Leonardo DiCaprio crawling through the woods of Orange county. If it weren't for docstox finding him he would have never made it. The wounds are still healing. Raise your hand to your forehead and pull the wool to the side and out of your eyes. And you sir don''t have any blizzards to bet.
Edit:

Dear Mr. Beard,
I know people who know people who think they were there so read carefully.
1) CP was indeed injured by the beast but the bear was dinner.  The townspeople enjoyed roasted bear for the winter. 2)yes CP may have suffered some permanent concussion. Its really hard to tell. 3)I saw the movie and indeed it was a very happy ending 4) How dare you do insult my blizzards. I have many blizzards in my back pocket. Them there are fighting words. 5) My sources also indicate that a Mr. Grey Beard was present and it was on that fateful day that his beard transformed from a stunning black to the current grey as a result of the intense carnage.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyBeard Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:44 pm

My poor disillusioned Mr.Grselig. One bear would not feed the townspeople for an entire winter, it was a meal for one night. You repeatedly say that CP suffered some permanent concussion, I'm not sure where you are getting that idea. I wouldn't exactly say the movie had a very happy ending, sure justice was served, but at what cost? A son lost, a body broken. Perhaps you are confusing it with the story about the Mama Bear, the Papa Bear, and the Baby Bear, or Winnie the Pooh? Your "sources" are not very reliable. The beard has gotten grey gradually over time afterseeing so many winters pass, both good and bad. And lastly, if it a fight you want, well name the time and place. I will even defer to your choice of weapons. I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns.

GreyBeard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:03 pm

GreyBeard wrote:My poor disillusioned Mr.Grselig. One bear would not feed the townspeople for an entire winter, it was a meal for one night. You repeatedly say that CP suffered some permanent concussion, I'm not sure where you are getting that idea. I wouldn't exactly say the movie had a very happy ending, sure justice was served, but at what cost? A son lost, a body broken. Perhaps you are confusing it with the story about the Mama Bear, the Papa Bear, and the Baby Bear, or Winnie the Pooh? Your "sources" are not very reliable. The beard has gotten grey gradually over time afterseeing so many winters pass, both good and bad. And lastly, if it a fight you want, well name the time and place. I will even defer to your choice of weapons. I hope that I have addressed all of your concerns.

The legend that carries weight in today's history books  is that the bear was of impressive girth in excess of 2 tons.  Pastrami bear, hickory smoked bear, bear with oyster sauce were all favorites.  Some say they even sous vided the beast. A young man named Mr. Hendrix was rumored to have been given his first guitar by the survival fire during one of the days of the feast.   You and I both know the movie did enjoy a fulfilling conclusion.  Mr. Pitt, the heartthrob perished by the claws of said bear!  Happy indeed!  

Well  Mr. Beard, it seems like you are a proponent of the ways of violence.  I am a man of peace and dignity and winter weather.  A Coldicist by birth and nature.  Now I have been known to successfully defend my honor or that of other Coldicists from time to time by engaging in the sacred military arts.  I therefore accept your challenge of a duel.  Location is the frozen tundras of the South Pole in Antartica, where my grand pappy took us on summer holiday.  Choice of weapon, Ulfberht swords made of frozen rum.  Known to be the deadliest weapon in the history of human kind.  I look forward to defending the honor of coldicists world wide.

I wish you peace. Very Happy
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SENJsnowman Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Why!? WHY!? WHY!? Why do I do this to myself? Every time?

Oh optimism...you take me for the fool that I am...

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 23syc11

SENJsnowman
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:32 pm

SEN, is that for Sunday, February 3rd? Way out there!!
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SENJsnowman Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:40 pm

At this point, if someone painted a snow map for March 3 using electronic crayolas, I'd get excited for that too.

SENJsnowman
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:55 pm

Lmao
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by jmanley32 Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:48 pm

What in the he'll did I just read for 2 pages. You all have lost it. I felt like I was reading a thread for delusional people lmao
jmanley32
jmanley32
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:36 am

jmanley32 wrote:What in the he'll did I just read for 2 pages. You all have lost it. I felt like I was reading a thread for delusional people lmao

LOL, just frustrated snow lovers venting in these miserable snowless times jman.OTI has been vaporized so this thread is now proxy for that insane asylum,LOL.

Nice maps appearing on the long range thread plus brutal cold on the horizon too.Maybe Frank deleting the Math post did the trick,LOL.Happy tracking all LOTS of winter left to produce and we are so overdue at this juncture.NWS sees something Mon and Tues up here next week, might be the encore to snowier days ahead.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Scullybutcher Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:24 am

Here we go with all this false hope again sucking everyone back in.
Scullybutcher
Scullybutcher
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Location : North Smithtown, western Suffolk county, long island

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:34 am

Scullybutcher wrote:Here we go with all this false hope again sucking everyone back in.

Your right it's been frustrating, but it's better than watching heavy rain and wind time after time this season.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 am

A little creativity and fun. Far better than bashing people. At least we may have something to track. Hope this pans out.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:40 am

jmanley32 wrote:What in the he'll did I just read for 2 pages. You all have lost it. I felt like I was reading a thread for delusional people lmao

That, my friend, is because you ARE reading a thread for delusional people. lol. Or at least one heavily inhabited by them.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by RJB8525 Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:53 am

if we all come together and hold hands we may be able to pray to old man winter even if we have to make a sacrifice we can draw straws
RJB8525
RJB8525
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:04 am

RJB8525 wrote:if we all come together and hold hands we may be able to pray to old man winter even if we have to make a sacrifice we can draw straws

Thoughts and prayers!

1 LIKE = 1 PRAYER
1 SHARE = 10 THOUGHTS

#NJSTRONG
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Oh man this was one of my biggest bust snow maps of all time

The PLAY PEN-- Banter Thread 4.0 - Page 21 10409373_877817075603386_7816817555957352130_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum