NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem

+6
Dunnzoo
docstox12
sroc4
Grselig
dkodgis
CPcantmeasuresnow
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange Othelia an Epic Poem

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 am

Hospital Update on Orange Othelia:

Orange Countys groundhog Othelia was released from Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown today. The doctors gave her a clean bill of health which means her prediction from February 2nd stands. To confuse matters Othelia held up a sign before she took off for the surrounding woodlands. I'm not sure what she was trying to say. Was she saying she lied about the coming severity of the next several weeks and it will be worse than even predicted, or she just lied about the whole thing? Possibly it was just an F U to her failed assassin. I guess we find out in the next several weeks.

Rest assured the Orange County government crack staff is combing through the 10,000 line poem as we speak, searching for additional clues.

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 I_lied10

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:02 am

Funny, funny, funny!

dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:29 am

She could be charged with Obstruction of Weather Forecasting for lying about this matter -- even if there was no matter to lie about.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:53 pm

billg315 wrote:She could be charged with Obstruction of Weather Forecasting for lying about this matter -- even if there was no matter to lie about.

I don't expect it to escalate to anything like that, but just in case can she put you on retainer?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:59 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
billg315 wrote:She could be charged with Obstruction of Weather Forecasting for lying about this matter -- even if there was no matter to lie about.

I don't expect it to escalate to anything like that, but just in case can she put you on retainer?

Absolutely.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:07 pm

billg315 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Absolutely.

A message from Othelia

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 Index10
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:45 pm

WBI (Weather Bureau of Investigation) investigation? Collusion with his arch enemy Phil?
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Orange Othelias latest post.

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 Goundh10

This is becoming annoying. It's taunting, and she should be taken to task. I'm not sure there is anywhere in the poem that references this.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Isn't there anybody we Coldicists can trust?? Make her watch 24 hours straight of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:11 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Orange Othelias latest post.

This is becoming annoying. It's taunting, and she should be taken to task. I'm not sure there is anywhere in the poem that references this.

After reading this I started to Google Redneck Groundhog Stew recipes.

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:15 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Orange Othelias latest post.

After reading this I started to Google Redneck Groundhog Stew recipes.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Classic Doc!!!!!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:36 pm

CP, you are a funny man. A gem. Do you have a picture by chance of Othelia's family?
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 am

dkodgis wrote:CP, you are a funny man. A gem. Do you have a picture by chance of Othelia's family?

I found a picture of Ophelia’s brother. His birth name was Ralph but he has been going by the name of Bodie in recent years. He was ostracized by the family years ago. Rumor has it he has been living on the west coast near the La Jolla Beach area for the past decade. He surfs and “hangs out”.

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 4240c110

Last edited by sroc4 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 am

sroc4 wrote:
dkodgis wrote:CP, you are a funny man. A gem. Do you have a picture by chance of Othelia's family?

I found a picture of Ophelia’ brother. His birth name was Ralph but he has been going by the name of Bodie in recent years. He was ostracized by the family years ago. Rumor has it he has been living on the west coast near the La Jolla Beach area for the past decade. He surfs and “hangs out”.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Far friggin' out!!!!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:45 am

docstox12 wrote:
sroc4 wrote:

I found a picture of Ophelia’ brother. His birth name was Ralph but he has been going by the name of Bodie in recent years. He was ostracized by the family years ago. Rumor has it he has been living on the west coast near the La Jolla Beach area for the past decade. He surfs and “hangs out”.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Far friggin' out!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 Jedhi_10
May the snow be with you
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:15 pm

Help me, CP-1. You're my only hope
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:29 am

dkodgis wrote:Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 3 Jedhi_10
May the snow be with you

lol! lol! lol! lol!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:19 pm

This is what happens when a noose is about to be slipped around the neck of the groundhog. Carry it home Big O

Winter Weather Advisory.

There is the potential for a significant snowfall Sunday night into
Monday morning.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 am

Orange Othelia exiled to the radiation infested wasteland that is now the OTI thread, despite 2,100 views in a one month period?

Invisible forces at work? Warmacists plotting to silence her? Is this the guiding hand of some benevolent dictator trying to place her in some form of witness protection so no one can find her? The plot thickens and she will not be silenced.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Orange Othelia exiled to the radiation infested wasteland that is now the OTI thread, despite 2,100 views in a one month period?

Invisible forces at work? Warmacists plotting to silence her? Is this the guiding hand of some benevolent dictator trying to place her in some form of witness protection so no one can find her? The plot thickens and she will not be silenced.

First of all, CP, you are a genius.
Second, funny business has been abound this year. makes me sick if its the work of some devious warmacists. poor poor little cute beast
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Orange Othelia exiled to the radiation infested wasteland that is now the OTI thread, despite 2,100 views in a one month period?

This is most disconcerting, especially in the light of many 1950's cheeseoid sci fi films with their research into what radiation does to creatures when exposed.The danger here is that Othelia's exposure could cause her to grow in size exponentially like Godzilla or the woman in "attack of the 50 Foot Woman"I can see "Otheliazilla" wreaking havoc on warmacist areas in the Mainland once loose from OTI.This bears careful observation and I will form a commitee of OTI officials who are in exile here on the Mainland to perhaps don lead suits to observe the progress of Othelia,Stay tuned......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln0J9Mp5aVQ
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 am

OTI lives!!!!!!! A great place to rest a weary soul from battling the good fight against the Warmacists.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:55 am

docstox12 wrote:

This is most disconcerting, especially in the light of many 1950's cheeseoid sci fi films with their research into what radiation does to creatures when exposed.The danger here is that Othelia's exposure could cause her to grow in size exponentially like Godzilla or the woman in "attack of the 50 Foot Woman"I can see "Otheliazilla" wreaking havoc on warmacist areas in the Mainland once loose from OTI.This bears careful observation and I will form a commitee of OTI officials who are in exile here on the Mainland to perhaps don lead suits to observe the progress of Othelia,Stay tuned......

Doc. Let it be. Ophelia fights to defend the Cold. Be merciless and allow her to crush those evil doers
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:37 am

Grselig wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Doc.  Let it be.  Ophelia fights to defend the Cold.  Be merciless and allow her to crush those evil doers

A 50 foot Ophelia wreaking havoc on warmacists and their territories......the mind boggles at the thought.Better keep this in the Top Secret annals of then OTI Scientific Institute lest we be investigated by the Mainland Politicians .I can see it now, Opheliagate.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:43 am

docstox12 wrote:
Grselig wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Doc.  Let it be.  Ophelia fights to defend the Cold.  Be merciless and allow her to crush those evil doers

A 50 foot Ophelia wreaking havoc on warmacists and their territories......the mind boggles at the thought.Better keep this in the Top Secret annals of then OTI Scientific Institute lest we be investigated by the Mainland Politicians .I can see it now, Opheliagate.

Too late. Subpoenas already went out. Angry Mainland investigations abound! She is refusing to release her forecast records. I hear she is writing a tell all book!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

dkodgis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am

Grselig wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
Grselig wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Too late.  Subpoenas already went out.  Angry Mainland investigations abound!  She is refusing to release her forecast records. I hear she is writing a tell all book!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: