NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter Thread 7.0

+33
brownie
mmanisca
Grselig
GreyBeard
Dunnzoo
Taffy
Quietace
HectorO
Frank_Wx
billg315
dolphins222
sroc4
essexcountypete
docstox12
Ronfdny
TheAresian
phil155
Scullybutcher
Math23x7
lglickman1
dkodgis
weatherwatchermom
jmanley32
SENJsnowman
CPcantmeasuresnow
rb924119
nutleyblizzard
crippo84
RJB8525
frank 638
mikeypizano
heehaw453
amugs
37 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

nywx - Banter Thread 7.0 - Page 17 Empty Re: Banter Thread 7.0

Post by amugs Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Great Video on the connection between the sun and the tropical cyclones

amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by frank 638 Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:05 pm

I just heard on 1010 wins that we are having a triple La Niña. I never heard of it and still a little confused what do you guys think about this

frank 638
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyBeard Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Farmers' Almanac predicts cold winter.

https://www.foxweather.com/weather-news/farmers-almanac-hibernation-zone-glacial-snow-filled-winter

NOAA says warmer than normal.

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=5

Winner to be announced next April.

Last edited by GreyBeard on Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

GreyBeard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

sroc4 and SENJsnowman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:34 pm

frank 638 wrote:I just heard on 1010 wins that we are having a triple La Niña. I never heard of it and still a little confused what do you guys think about this

Frank.  It just means that the Tropical Pacific will likely remain cooler than normal for the third winter in a row.  The tropical Pac has a big influence on how the overall atmospheric conditions play out in the northern hemisphere; esp over north America.  Since 1950 there have only been two other times la Nina has occurred 3 years in a row.  Last time was 1998-2001, and the time before that was 1973-1976.  Before 1950 there have only been a very small handful of times this has occurred as well.  Meaning:  This doesn't happen very often.  

Of course the the Sea surface anomalies in the Trop Pac, La Nina or El Nino status, or La Nada(neutral temps), is only one of multiple factors that influence how the atmosphere is going to behave through winter.  In the end its the interplay between many factors that dictates the outcome.  Some years certain things have more or less influence overall.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

GreyBeard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by frank 638 Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:04 pm

sroc4 wrote:
frank 638 wrote:I just heard on 1010 wins that we are having a triple La Niña. I never heard of it and still a little confused what do you guys think about this

Frank.  It just means that the Tropical Pacific will likely remain cooler than normal for the third winter in a row.  The tropical Pac has a big influence on how the overall atmospheric conditions play out in the northern hemisphere; esp over north America.  Since 1950 there have only been two other times la Nina has occurred 3 years in a row.  Last time was 1998-2001, and the time before that was 1973-1976.  Before 1950 there have only been a very small handful of times this has occurred as well.  Meaning:  This doesn't happen very often.  

Of course the the Sea surface anomalies in the Trop Pac, La Nina or El Nino status, or La Nada(neutral temps), is only one of multiple factors that influence how the atmosphere is going to behave through winter.  In the end its the interplay between many factors that dictates the outcome.  Some years certain things have more or less influence overall.
thank you dam I hope we have a good winter because I remember last time this happen it was in 97-98 and we had a snowless warm winter

frank 638
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:43 pm

Absolutely it is happening. Time will tell what the ramifications are BUT I believe we had one in 75-76,76-77,77-78 winters?

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:37 pm

PV going to be here sooner than later.

nywx - Banter Thread 7.0 - Page 17 Fcupyj10

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:32 am

amugs wrote:

Absolutely it is happening. Time will tell what the ramifications are BUT I believe we had one in 75-76,76-77,77-78 winters?

I don't know if that happened mugsy, but 76-77 was very cold and 77-78 featured two massive snowstorms in these parts.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by frank 638 Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:28 am

Rest in peace to all the people who lost their lives on 9/11. Remember we honor we will never forget God bless USA🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

frank 638
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

amugs and weatherwatchermom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:34 pm

frank 638 wrote:Rest in peace to all the people who lost their lives on 9/11. Remember we honor we will never forget God bless USA🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

We all know someone or of someone who was lost that day living in the Tri State area.We will never forget.God Bless the USA.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Grselig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:02 pm

docstox12 wrote:
frank 638 wrote:Rest in peace to all the people who lost their lives on 9/11. Remember we honor we will never forget God bless USA🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

We all know someone or of someone who was lost that day living in the Tri State area.We will never forget.God Bless the USA.

You knowI know 2 people who worked in the buildings..and one took a mental health day...a first for this person..it was such a beautiful morning and they took the day off..and the other was running late because he had to drop off kids at school...both were so fortunate...but the person who was late with their children worked for Canter Fitz...he was never the same after that day... He normally would have been at his desk at the time of the tragedy..Fate works in mysterious ways
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:31 am

weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

You knowI know 2 people who worked in the buildings..and one took a mental health day...a first for this person..it was such a beautiful morning and they took the day off..and the other was running late because he had to drop off kids at school...both were so fortunate...but the person who was late with their children worked for Canter Fitz...he was never the same after that day... He normally would have been at his desk at the time of the tragedy..Fate works in mysterious ways

A friend of my late Mom worked at Cantor and he was off that day.A Buddy of mine has a condo at Sea Bright and the woman in the unit above him was getting a transfer from Cantor to a Monmouth location.She didn't make it.I was in business at the time in my Dental practice and one of my patient family's daughter was engaged to a NYC Fireman.They had just bought a condo in Rockland NY.Her Dad came for his x rays for identification  as he was in the tower when it collapsed.Just a fine young man.Never will forget the fighter jets screaming in the sky a few hundred feet above my office building then the skies going quiet for a week, something we probably will never see again.I had patients calling me to cancel appts. as they were stuck in California or Vegas with no flights.
NEVER FORGET!!!!
You are right Mom, fate works in mysterious  ways.Every day is a precious gift to be unwrapped very carefully.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:34 am

docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

A friend of my late Mom worked at Cantor and he was off that day.A Buddy of mine has a condo at Sea Bright and the woman in the unit above him was getting a transfer from Cantor to a Monmouth location.She didn't make it.I was in business at the time in my Dental practice and one of my patient family's daughter was engaged to a NYC Fireman.They had just bought a condo in Rockland NY.Her Dad came for his x rays for identification  as he was in the tower when it collapsed.Just a fine young man.Never will forget the fighter jets screaming in the sky a few hundred feet above my office building then the skies going quiet for a week, something we probably will never see again.I had patients calling me to cancel appts. as they were stuck in California or Vegas with no flights.
NEVER FORGET!!!!
You are right Mom, fate works in mysterious  ways.Every day is a precious gift to be unwrapped very carefully.
No never forget and we have been teaching our son about 9/11 since he was little.. last night we watched the documentary memory box powerful work...I remember everything about that day...
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:47 am

weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

NEVER FORGET!!!!
No never forget and we have been teaching our son about 9/11 since he was little.. last night we watched the documentary memory box powerful work...I remember everything about that day...

My wonderful Mom who passed last year at 100 witnessed the Pearl Harbor attack of Dec.7 1941 via radio , and 9/11 was our generation's Pearl Harbor.Her memory of that day was as sharp in 2021 as it was 80 years before.We will be the same with 9/11 many years from now.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

weatherwatchermom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:38 pm

WHOA!! Buckle up peeps you ain't seen nothing yet - we are in for a wild next 10 years plus!! The SUN controls us. It affects and effects so almost everything if not everything on this planet e call Earth.

The 7.6 EQ is an example of how things can and may go down the road besides the volcanoes, Hunga Tonga maybe mild compared to what is next..

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:33 pm

docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

NEVER FORGET!!!!

My wonderful Mom who passed last year at 100 witnessed the Pearl Harbor attack of Dec.7 1941 via radio , and 9/11 was our generation's Pearl Harbor.Her memory of that day was as sharp in 2021 as it was 80 years before.We will be the same with 9/11 many years from now.
I am sorry for the loss of your mom..and yes I totally agree there are certain tragic events in our lives that we will unfortunately remember every detail of..
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:35 am

[quote="weatherwatchermom"]
docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

NEVER FORGET!!!!

I am sorry for the loss of your mom..and yes I totally agree there are certain tragic events in our lives that we will unfortunately remember every detail of..[/quote

Thank you,Mom.

One a good note, looks like a wonderful week of weather coming up!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

weatherwatchermom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:58 pm

GFS being click bait, for pure weenie purposes LOL!

nywx - Banter Thread 7.0 - Page 17 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_44

nywx - Banter Thread 7.0 - Page 17 Gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_45

BUT I have to say, three folks I follow are looking at the possible uptick in tropical cyclone activity due to teh uptick in solar flares, one even stated about a week ago that the US woudl see a couple of hits. Remains to be seen of course but intriguing because the Sun can wreck havoc on our weather and planet as a whole.

So can a Railroad strike that maybe happening Friday. If that happens 26% of our goods, foods, raw materials don't move, that means about 1/4 of our food chain supply is gone.

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:13 pm

amugs
amugs

kalleg and weatherwatchermom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Folks,
This is what I am seeing and what is a coming and why.

Economics
I see a total collapse of the markets - worldwide and here - stocks, housing and money(aka fiat system). You say what I get, even from my family and freinds! Line up if you may and tjis is why:
31 trillion in debt that is totally insurmountable
Printing billions of dollars that will cause hyperinflation, the likes of the 1930's

Stocks crash to levels of 2008 crash

Housing market the same

Both due to inflation, interest rates not seen since the 1970's plus, supply chain issues that will grow, massive food issues inbound, massive energy issues, massive exposure of the corruption at all top aristocratic levels of Corp and govt., horrible money, energy, agricultural policies that will stiffle the entire system.
I see this over the next quarter to 1st Q 23. If you have been paying attention to these listed above overseas you can see my why to the what.

Housing Markey, flood of homes....no buyers. Mortgage payments up $1k since this time last year. .75% in rates and means another few hundred more. The wealth eventually runs out.

Gold n Silver will shine, manage your positions into those hard currencies. Why? Big govt insiders and money people are already in it, they know before it is to happens.

Will it come back? Only time will tell but never etched in stone. Takes time.

Weather Extremes
We have just begun to enter what is being deemed, and not by funded givt scientific community members who have a script to follow, a grand solar minimum phase of the sun. We have a Meridional Jet Structure that is going to bring massive cold spells and some massive heat spells as well with wild temperature swi gs in the perturbation of seasons aka transition from summer to fall, winter to spring, even spring to summer. The Sun is really acting up with Flates and CME these past couple of months and we see how it can affect everything on this planet, we a miniscule speck against this massive ball of fusion that we are trying to duplicate!! That would be utopian energy wise but we'd mess it up somehow!! Man has a way, a knack for this. And if tou think we need less CO2, think again, we are nearing the lowest levels of CO2 on out planer in millennium, 380ppm is where we are at, we reach about 250ppm and life ceases here and again why??? Cause when we learned photosynthesis from our Biology teachers (Lawrence Ogonowski was mine aka Mr.O!) Plants need CO2 to survive and make Oxygen from the CO2. Brilliant nature us and how stupid man is. So get use to 100 to 500 to 1,000 year flooding, heat, cold, snow, storms etc etc. Watch storms do things we've have not seen but only have stories about.

Also about the Sun we have been lucky, yes lucky to 2 massive CME elections, one 2 weeks ago missed our planet. We'd be back in the Stone Age with a hemispherical, continental down electrical grid.

EQs and Volcanoes
They are directly related to the Sun and they have been percolating with a few 7.0 plus EQs recently and of course a VEI 6 Hunga Tonga Volcano in January. In the next decade these will increase in their size and scope with a possible Tambora Volcano type event mid to latter decade and a Fukishima, New Madrid Fault type EQ during this timeframe as well.

Cities no More
When the food issues and energy issues start to take hold, 2023 ish mid to latter? the Cities are going to a place where you do not want to be for you or your families safety. Heck they are not great now thanks to these wonderfully evil go t policies allowing the demons to run wild.When this and the economic dow turn combinations kick in 2023ish bad now is gonna look okay then. People become irrational and revert to primal existence when they are hungry and destitute for some. People of 30's moral and values where a heck of a lot different than today and they believed in law, order and God!! Today not neay as much.

The Govt Is not going to save us but enslave us to their whims. We have seen it before and will again. We saw it during the VID (rights taken away and suspended) and 9-11( rights were stripped in Patriot Acts), and will again if we allow it which many will. Anyone here remember the 1970s Carter Admin giving out free bread, cheese, butter and Milk - who'd that help??the people? The dairy industry giants? Why not fruits, nuts, n vegetables? It had not been since pasteurization of milk that humans can consume it on a more regular basis. We as humans have many health issues with dairy because it's only been in our diets for the a short time, unlike fruits, nuts and vegetables. Logical reasoning. The government will use such to control the people and NEVER give someone else your control of your rights as I have been taught. As we throughout history there are many more bad outputs of such than good. Man is about power but there is only one power, God. Try going up against that power? Pharaoh, Hitler, Moussilini, Napoleon. They demised God and look what eventually happened to them? Images from those who have seen Hell and come back tell how gruesome it is. Don't want to spend eternal life in that but some will sadly.

It's going to be coming at us in many different directions for sure but we shall overcome if we prepare, be patient, have trust and faith in God. Heck our grandparents and families that made it through the 1929 to 1945 time frame did, 16 years of strife so we can to if we follow their ways. You fight, you'll struggle even more. You complain, it'll bring you down.

Gas prices will bounce back
The massive draw on the SPR, Strategic Petrolem Reserve is all a facade by the administration. 8..4 million barrels last mo th and possibly 12 tjis.mo th is what is helping bring down costs.we are at lowest reserve of oil in over 40 years now at 42? Million barrels so they report. The draw is gonna end soon and OPEC plus will and has cut production, they want $$$, once that happens up we go. After the election we'll see prices start their ascent once again. We'll take it for now but this has been an old political ploy for the past decade plus with gasoline prices and elections.

amugs
amugs

SENJsnowman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:15 pm

sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

amugs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:19 pm

And just like that....major EQ on the West Coast of Mexico 7.6.

5.1 on AZ/Mexico border too.

And this. My best friend worked for FedEx and said they are telltale of the markets 3 months out. Wonderful.
nywx - Banter Thread 7.0 - Page 17 Img_9110

My points above are to prepare and try not be shocked by the magnitude of events. For us humans it's hard, I know.
Keep the Faith.

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by moleson Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:19 pm

amugs wrote:Folks,
This is what I am seeing and what is a coming and why.

Economics
I see a total collapse of the markets - worldwide and here -  stocks, housing and money(aka fiat system). You say what I get, even from my family and freinds! Line up if you may and tjis is why:
31 trillion in debt that is totally insurmountable
Printing billions of dollars that will cause hyperinflation, the likes of the 1930's

Stocks crash to levels of 2008 crash

Housing market the same

Both due to inflation, interest rates not seen since the 1970's plus, supply chain issues that will grow, massive food issues inbound, massive energy issues, massive exposure of the corruption at all top aristocratic levels of Corp and govt., horrible money, energy, agricultural policies that will stiffle the entire system.
I see this over the next quarter to 1st Q 23. If you have been paying attention to these listed above overseas you can see my why to the what.

Housing Markey, flood of homes....no buyers. Mortgage payments up $1k since this time last year. .75% in rates and means another few hundred more. The wealth eventually runs out.

Gold n Silver will shine, manage your positions into those hard currencies.  Why? Big govt insiders and money people are already in it, they know before it is to happens.

Will it come back? Only time will tell but never etched in stone. Takes time.

Weather Extremes
We have just begun to enter what is being deemed, and not by funded givt scientific community members who have a script to follow, a grand solar minimum phase of the sun. We have a Meridional Jet Structure that is going to bring massive cold spells and some massive heat spells as well with wild temperature swi gs in the perturbation of seasons aka transition from summer to fall, winter to spring, even spring to summer. The Sun is really acting up with Flates and CME these past couple of months and we see how it can affect everything on this planet, we a miniscule speck against this massive ball of fusion that we are trying to duplicate!! That would be utopian energy wise but we'd mess it up somehow!! Man has a way, a knack for this. And if tou think we need less CO2, think again, we are nearing the lowest levels of CO2 on out planer in millennium, 380ppm is where we are at, we reach about 250ppm and life ceases here and again why??? Cause when we learned photosynthesis from our Biology teachers (Lawrence Ogonowski was mine aka Mr.O!) Plants need CO2 to survive and make Oxygen from the CO2. Brilliant nature us and how stupid man is. So get use to 100 to 500 to 1,000 year flooding, heat, cold, snow, storms etc etc. Watch storms do things we've have not seen but only have stories about.

Also about the Sun we have been lucky, yes lucky to 2 massive CME elections, one 2 weeks ago missed our planet. We'd be back in the Stone Age with a hemispherical, continental down electrical grid.

EQs and Volcanoes
They are directly related to the Sun and they have been percolating with a few 7.0 plus EQs recently and of course a VEI 6 Hunga Tonga Volcano in January. In the next decade these will increase in their size and scope with a possible Tambora Volcano type event mid to latter decade and a Fukishima, New Madrid Fault type EQ during this timeframe as well.

Cities no More
When the food issues and energy issues start to take hold, 2023 ish mid to latter? the Cities are going to a place where you do not want to be for you or your families safety. Heck they are not great now thanks  to these wonderfully evil go t policies allowing the demons to run wild.When this and the economic dow turn combinations kick in 2023ish bad now is gonna look okay then. People become irrational and revert to primal existence when they are hungry and destitute for some. People of 30's moral and values where a heck of a lot different than today and they believed in law, order and God!! Today not neay as much.

The Govt Is not going to save us but enslave us to their whims. We have seen it before and will again. We saw it during the VID (rights taken away and suspended) and 9-11( rights were stripped in Patriot Acts), and will again if we allow it which many will. Anyone here remember the 1970s Carter Admin giving out free bread, cheese, butter and Milk - who'd that help??the people? The dairy industry giants? Why not fruits, nuts, n vegetables? It had not been since pasteurization of milk that humans can consume it on a more regular basis. We as humans have many health issues with dairy because it's only been in our diets for the a short time, unlike fruits, nuts and vegetables. Logical reasoning. The government will use such to control the people and NEVER give someone else your control of your rights as I have been taught. As we throughout history there are many more bad outputs of such than good. Man is about power but there is only one power, God. Try going up against that power? Pharaoh, Hitler, Moussilini, Napoleon. They demised God and look what eventually happened to them? Images from those who have seen Hell and come back tell how gruesome it is. Don't want to spend eternal life in that but some will sadly.

It's going to be coming at us in many different directions for sure but we shall overcome if we prepare, be patient, have trust and faith in God. Heck our grandparents and families that made it through the 1929 to 1945 time frame did, 16 years of strife so we can to if we follow their ways. You fight, you'll struggle even more. You complain, it'll bring you down.

Gas prices will bounce back
The massive draw on the SPR, Strategic Petrolem Reserve is all a facade by the administration. 8..4 million barrels last mo th and possibly 12 tjis.mo th is what is helping bring down costs.we are at lowest reserve of oil in over 40 years now at 42? Million barrels so they report. The draw is gonna end soon and OPEC plus will and has cut production,  they want $$$, once that happens up we go. After the election we'll see prices start their ascent once again. We'll take it for now but this has been an old political ploy for the past decade plus with gasoline prices and elections.

Hahaha. Funny stuff. Were they out of blueberry pop tarts at the local Shop Rite this week?
moleson
moleson

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:21 pm

@ Moleson to each their own brother.
Time will tell.

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 pm

amugs wrote:And just like that....major EQ on the West Coast of Mexico 7.6.

And this. My best friend worked for FedEx and said they are telltale of the markets 3 months out. Wonderful.

My points above are to prepare and try not be shocked by the magnitude of events. For us humans it's hard, I know.
Keep the Faith.

For the record my friend despite my attempts at humor posting the Monty python vid, I 100% hear what you're saying and don't disagree. It will likely get worse before it gets better. It will def affect some more than others, and some areas worse than others. My wife and I have been preparing for some time now. I've bought more wood this year than I have in the past because energy prices are likely to sky rocket if we get a cold winter across the region. My wood burning stove will be in high use for sure.

sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:50 pm

I too share concerns about this winter. I too am concerned about heating costs. And food costs. I have had my eye on the ball. As always we must follow our wits and our gut
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:40 pm

sroc4 wrote:
amugs wrote:And just like that....major EQ on the West Coast of Mexico 7.6.

Keep the Faith.

For the record my friend despite my attempts at humor posting the Monty python vid, I 100% hear what you're saying and don't disagree.  It will likely get worse before it gets better.  It will def affect some more than others, and some areas worse than others.  My wife and I have been preparing for some time now.  I've bought more wood this year than I have in the past because energy prices are likely to sky rocket if we get a cold winter across the region.  My wood burning stove will be in high use for sure.  

Oh brother there are many more like you, Damian out there and myself. I hear with teh humor and I as a cancer survivor and NDE person when I was 23 put myself in the Holy Trinity to guide and get us through it. Yes we will all suffer somehow someway and as Damian said keep an eye on this. BUT always know we have each other and I have been preparing for 2 years now with food, household supplies, clothing for cold, medical supplies, economical maneuvers, and an escape plan if need be to my friends in upstate. I am just putting this out there because I care for my brothers and sisters and I hope they do not think I am the boy who cries wolf here but trying to help. Sixth sense? Maybe, maybe not, people I do follow all say the same as does my faith. I pray we are wrong but I do not see that in the coming years.
Be well and lets get some Fall like weather going as it looks to be Thursday and hold for a couple of weeks from tha recurving beast BS storm.

amugs
amugs

sroc4 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down