NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post low temperatures February 27th

+8
Dtone
NjWeatherGuy
jmanley32
algae888
sroc4
Frank_Wx
SNOW MAN
CPcantmeasuresnow
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post low temperatures February 27th - Page 2 Empty Re: Post low temperatures February 27th

Post by NjWeatherGuy Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 am

you guys think this is winning? U can have all my bitter cold if u want, i want just below frz temps, not this
NjWeatherGuy
NjWeatherGuy
Advanced Forecaster
Advanced Forecaster

Back to top Go down

Post low temperatures February 27th - Page 2 Empty Re: Post low temperatures February 27th

Post by docstox12 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 pm

@NjWeatherGuy wrote:you guys think this is winning? U can have all my bitter cold if u want, i want just below frz temps, not this

It's all about a (frozen) peeing contest!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:52 pm

@SNOW MAN wrote:
@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:We had clouds move-in overnight so it only got down to 2° above. Without the cloud cover I'm sure we got would've gotten below zero. Tomorrow morning should be a colder morning I would guess five below tomorrow morning.

Ok Cp I got down to 0* this morning and I even had high clouds. So stop your cry babying, I beat you fair and square.him him
In your face ! lol!

To the victor go the spoils snowman, I shall have my revenge tomorrow.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 pm

by the way if Katzcar from Monticello checks in tomorrow,none of us have a chance. Not even my fellow Orange County resident and friend in Circleville dkodgis, who won this morning's contest at -3.

We need JIMV and HYde to check in tomorrow morning.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

@docstox12 wrote:4 degrees this morning.

Doc, don't give up so easily I only beat you by 2° this morning.

Next year the battle should be an epic one. We are only going to be five miles apart, I'm at elevation 600 feet I believe you're going to be about the same elevation. I forsee a bloodbath.

CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:13 pm

@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
@SNOW MAN wrote:
@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:We had clouds move-in overnight so it only got down to 2° above. Without the cloud cover I'm sure we got would've gotten below zero. Tomorrow morning should be a colder morning I would guess five below tomorrow morning.

Ok Cp I got down to 0* this morning and I even had high clouds. So stop your cry babying, I beat you fair and square.him him
In your face ! lol!

To the victor go the spoils snowman, I shall have my revenge tomorrow.

YIKE'S ! affraid 
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 am

@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
@docstox12 wrote:4 degrees this morning.

Doc, don't give up so easily I only beat you by 2° this morning.

Next year the battle should be an epic one. We are only going to be five miles apart, I'm at elevation 600 feet I believe you're going to be about the same elevation. I forsee a bloodbath.

Yes, it will be like that battle scene from Braveheart which I saw the other night or Scipio versus Hannibal in Carthage!

I'm raising and training my Legions in preparation. HAIL SUBZERO! "I regret I only have one life to give for my thermometer"!

I will be also around 600 feet in Monroe.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:33 am

I'm at 1200 feet at my location. I've seen it snowing heavily at my house and you go down the mountain I live on 3 and half miles and it's pouring rain. It's really true what they say "It's all about elevation".
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum