NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update #3: Final Call Snow Map, Flip A Coin Type Of Forecast

+17
SNOW MAN
CPcantmeasuresnow
NjWeatherGuy
Joe Snow
toople
weatherwatchermom
oldtimer
Math23x7
Mathgod55
rb924119
amugs
skinsfan1177
snow247
jimv45
jmanley32
SoulSingMG
Frank_Wx
21 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Update #3: Final Call Snow Map, Flip A Coin Type Of Forecast - Page 3 Empty Re: Update #3: Final Call Snow Map, Flip A Coin Type Of Forecast

Post by rb924119 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 pm

You asking me about my temps, Frank, or was in reference to the 6"? lol

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Update #3: Final Call Snow Map, Flip A Coin Type Of Forecast - Page 3 Empty Re: Update #3: Final Call Snow Map, Flip A Coin Type Of Forecast

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:53 pm

I am officially excited for this storm.

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 pm

@rb924119 wrote:You asking me about my temps, Frank, or was in reference to the 6"? lol

6" haha

COME ON I KNOW YOU PEOPLE READING THIS WATCH THE LOCAL NEWS. ANYONE FORECASTING 6" FOR NYC? I DON'T WATCH THE NEWS.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by rb924119 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Glad you finally made it to the party ahahaha and man I wish that band would make it ever so further south on these models. It might still, given the trends. I'm right on the fringe. Did you check the end of the UKs run??? Looks like Godzilla, possibly Roidzilla for somebody ahahaha That sucker was JUICYY!!!!

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:56 pm

The local mets mention 6" as a possibility for areas far east of NYC! So your answer is no!! Most still say 1-3" I swear!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rb924119 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:56 pm

NYC knocking on the doorstep.....

http://img.meteocentre.com/models/ukmet_amer_00/accum/PA_000-072_0000.gif

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 pm

@rb924119 wrote:Glad you finally made it to the party ahahaha and man I wish that band would make it ever so further south on these models. It might still, given the trends. I'm right on the fringe. Did you check the end of the UKs run??? Looks like Godzilla, possibly Roidzilla for somebody ahahaha That sucker was JUICYY!!!!

Wednesday's system?

I do not think that storm has Roidzilla potential due to separation of jets and lack of blocking. We'll see.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Frank I happen to have lonnie on in the kitchen... he said 1-3 for nyc and ny only the tip of li wiould have possibility for 6+ in his forcast..
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:58 pm

@Frank_Wx wrote:
@rb924119 wrote:Glad you finally made it to the party ahahaha and man I wish that band would make it ever so further south on these models. It might still, given the trends. I'm right on the fringe. Did you check the end of the UKs run??? Looks like Godzilla, possibly Roidzilla for somebody ahahaha That sucker was JUICYY!!!!

Wednesday's system?

I do not think that storm has Roidzilla potential due to separation of jets and lack of blocking. We'll see.

I think he meant tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by rb924119 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:59 pm

@Frank_Wx wrote:

Wednesday's system?

I only glanced at the precipitation for hour 72 lmao I didn't look at anything else ahahaha I'm not even worried about it yet-got this one to track first lol

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 am

Time for sleep. You boys are so confused you're mixing the storms together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 am

@weatherwatchermom wrote:Frank I happen to have lonnie on in the kitchen... he said 1-3 for nyc and ny only the tip of li wiould have possibility for 6+ in his forcast..

Cool, thanks.

Good luck to them.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:01 am

syosnow94 wrote:Time for sleep.  You boys are so confused you're mixing the storms together!

We're not confused. I knew he was talking about Wednesday. YOU'RE CONFUSED SON

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:02 am

@Frank_Wx wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Time for sleep.  You boys are so confused you're mixing the storms together!

If I was your son that means you conceived me at the age of -21. Has to be some kind of virginity record!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 am

syosnow94 wrote:
@Frank_Wx wrote:

If I was your son that means you conceived me at the age of -21.  Has to be some kind of virginity record!!

Anything is possible, I guess.

Just like this storm.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by rb924119 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 am

@Frank_Wx wrote:

LMAO I think I am going to get to bed, though: I have a ton of work to get done tomorrow :/ I'll check back in the morning and see what's up. Night all!!

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

Night rb

I will be the lonely soul

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

Channel 4 my wife said they said 3-6" with potential of 6" plus as you go east of the city. I think he over performs tomorrow and the cmc verifies it has been just as stubborn as the gfs but in a good way!

Good night and exciting day we have in front of us for lover's delight snow storm!

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

Frank have good night..thank you for making it easy to understand..I find this so exciting...hope you get some sleep tonight...tom will we tough with the winds howling(and I know I will have octopus kid in bed with me..so going to try and get a good night sleep tonight...lol)
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

Mee too.  I can't hang with you guys.  Vicadin mixture kicking in.  Here's to a sleepy white tomorrow night!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Frank you're the best and this forum ROCKS!! I think guys like Doc have been asleep and drooling for hours!! Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

@amugs wrote:Channel 4 my wife said they said 3-6" with potential of 6" plus as you go east of the city. I think he over performs tomorrow and the cmc verifies it has been just as stubborn as the gfs but in a good way!

Good night and exciting day we have in front of us for lover's delight snow storm!

Cool, they agree with mua.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 am

@weatherwatchermom wrote:Frank have good night..thank you for making it easy to understand..I find this so exciting...hope you get some sleep tonight...tom will we tough with the winds howling(and I know I will have octopus kid in bed with me..so going to try and get a good night sleep tonight...lol)

Haha, thanks. I will actually be awake until EURO comes out.

I got 4 hours of sleep last night.

Overrated

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 am

syosnow94 wrote:Mee too.  I can't hang with you guys.  Vicadin mixture kicking in.  Here's to a sleepy white tomorrow night!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Frank you're the best and this forum ROCKS!!  I think guys like Doc have been asleep and drooling for hours!! Razz Razz

Shhh, you might wake them.

Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 am

I'll wake up at 2 to look for an update. Goodnight for now my man!

Back to top Go down

Post by rb924119 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 am

@Frank_Wx wrote:Night rb

I will be the lonely soul

Well I can't leave a man behind, now. That goes against the first rule of conduct on this board lmfao

rb924119
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum