NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York City Snowfall Average and Storms

+9
sroc4
Math23x7
Quietace
docstox12
Abba701
WeatherBob
Dunnzoo
dad4twoboys
CPcantmeasuresnow
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New York City Snowfall Average and Storms Empty New York City Snowfall Average and Storms

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:05 pm

While watching TWC this weekend which is something I only do in a storms aftermath, I mean why watch them for forecasts when you have this forum, I noticed they still posted the NYC 30 year snowfall averages at Central Park incorrectly. Since it appears everyone is exhausted and the site has slowed for a couple of days I thought I would post a short story about those averages. "Wow", say the readers, "sounds fascinating CP".

The 30 year snowfall average in NYC from January 1981- December 2010 is actually 25.9 inches. Some places post it as 25.1 or 25.3 (notably TWC) but NOAA changed that average in 2014 when someone (me) pointed out their math was incorrect. No applause just send donations. After exchanging many emails, they did finally acknowledge their mistake and posted the correct 30 year average on their site, for some reason as 25.8 even though the simple addition and division as I painstakingly pointed out to them is 25.9, but at least they attempted to correct it and they came as darn close as I suppose most government agencies can.

Once the 1980's, which is the lowest snowfall decade ever in NYC HISTORY, are taken out of the equation and the new 30 year average is calculated in January 2021 the new 30 year average will very likely be above 30 inches, possibly by several inches. Currently if Central Park had no more snow from now through December 2020 or almost 5 years the next 30 year average would be 26.2 inches. God forbid that happens and I just put a hex on the next 5 years.

The average yearly snowfall in NYC since records have been kept in 1869 is 28.8 inches. That's a running total through last month, this month will increase the historical average up to 28.9 inches. At some point when there is another down period I will post the e-mails of the back and forth I had with NOAA to show them their average was incorrect. It's kind of amusing it took several e-mails. We weren't talking about splitting the atom we were discussing adding and dividing, simple stuff guys.

Anyway in the end I give them credit for making the change, just like I give them credit for changing last years totals after the very successful e-mail campaign waged by this Forum. I also want people to realize that this change to having the Conservancy measure snow this year instead of the incompetents at the Central Park Zoo was all because of our e-mail campaign last year. They acknowledged finally that something had to be done about the constant under counts at Central Park and they did something. Whether it's a change for the better that remains to be seen. I'd give the Conservancy an A for the first 19 hours of the storm and an F for everything after 7 pm when they dropped the ball and blew what should have been a record breaking snowfall.

Maybe in the future with another group effort we can have them change the great under counts of the past, Boxing Day, The Blizzard of 96, the 1978 blizzard and on and on and on.

More to come as time allows, I'm sure most of you will sleep restlessly in anticipation.

CP

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

New York City Snowfall Average and Storms Empty Re: New York City Snowfall Average and Storms

Post by dad4twoboys Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:15 pm

This reader was exhausted and beat from battling Jonas and now,,,
I must sleep restlessly in anticipation...

Thanks CP... (No soup for you!)
dad4twoboys
dad4twoboys
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

http://massageguy99.teamasea.com

Back to top Go down

New York City Snowfall Average and Storms Empty Re: New York City Snowfall Average and Storms

Post by Dunnzoo Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Thanks CP! At least they are making an attempt at taking correct measurements in CP. If we get enough measureable snow the rest of this winter they may just get it right!

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeatherBob Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 pm

CP, I commend you in your efforts. Without wackos like you ( I mean that in a very respectful way ), idiots would rule the world and f all the data up. Keep up the good work and try and keep them in check!
WeatherBob
WeatherBob
Meteorologist
Meteorologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Abba701 Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:56 am

I still can't over that 0.2 missing the all time record.Someone didn't want the record set or maybe there was issues with drifts and they didn't really know

Abba701

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 am

CP, excellent dissertation on the historic average of snowfall in the NYC area.I had done that in the area I lived in 35 years, Mahwah NJ, and found it to be roughly 35 inches for the 1989-2014 period of time.I always figured us at Mahwah 10 inches more than CPK.I commend you for being concerned about .1 inch because accuracy in measurements in scientific recording is paramount.

I do hope the Conservancy will not drop the ball.Even though they did a great job for the first 3/4 of the storm, they did f__k up the final total which should have easily broken the old record.Disturbing.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:12 am

Great job CP.. Keep up the good fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:11 am

WeatherBob wrote:CP, I commend you in your efforts.  Without wackos like you ( I mean that in a very respectful way ), idiots would rule the world and f all the data up.  Keep up the good work and try and keep them in check!  

Bob, I know exactly how you mean it.

When I told my wife about a year ago that I finally got NOAA to change the incorrect 30 year snowfall averages for Central Park, she looked at me and said, "why did you hide this weather fetish thing from me before we got married, if I'd known I may have said no".

I'm pretty sure she was kidding, but not positive.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:24 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
WeatherBob wrote:CP, I commend you in your efforts.  Without wackos like you ( I mean that in a very respectful way ), idiots would rule the world and f all the data up.  Keep up the good work and try and keep them in check!  

When I told my wife about a year ago that I finally got NOAA to change the incorrect 30 year snowfall averages for Central Park, she looked at me and said, "why did you hide this weather fetish thing from me before we got married, if I'd known I may have said no".

lol! lol! lol!

"Oh the tangled web we weave when once we practice to deceive!!!"
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietace Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:27 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:While watching TWC this weekend which is something I only do in a storms aftermath, I mean why watch them for forecasts when you have this forum, I noticed they still posted the NYC 30 year snowfall averages at Central Park incorrectly. Since it appears everyone is exhausted and the site has slowed for a couple of days I thought I would post a short story about those averages. "Wow", say the readers, "sounds fascinating CP".

The 30 year snowfall average in NYC from January 1981- December 2010 is actually 25.9 inches. Some places post it as 25.1 or 25.3 (notably TWC) but NOAA changed that average in 2014 when someone (me) pointed out their math was incorrect. No applause just send donations. After exchanging many emails, they did finally acknowledge their mistake and posted the correct 30 year average on their site, for some reason as 25.8 even though the simple addition and division as I painstakingly pointed out to them is 25.9, but at least they attempted to correct it and they came as darn close as I suppose most government agencies can.

Once the 1980's, which is the lowest snowfall decade ever in NYC HISTORY, are taken out of the equation and the new 30 year average is calculated in January 2021 the new 30 year average will very likely be above 30 inches, possibly by several inches. Currently if Central Park had no more snow from now through December 2020 or almost 5 years the next 30 year average would be 26.2 inches. God forbid that happens and I just put a hex on the next 5 years.

The average yearly snowfall in NYC since records have been kept in 1869 is 28.8 inches. That's a running total through last month, this month will increase the historical average up to 28.9 inches. At some point when there is another down period I will post the e-mails of the back and forth I had with NOAA to show them their average was incorrect. It's kind of amusing it took several e-mails. We weren't talking about splitting the atom we were discussing adding and dividing, simple stuff guys.

Anyway in the end I give them credit for making the change, just like I give them credit for changing last years totals after the very successful e-mail campaign waged by this Forum. I also want people to realize that this change to having the Conservancy measure snow this year instead of the incompetents at the Central Park Zoo was all because of our e-mail campaign last year. They acknowledged finally that something had to be done about the constant under counts at Central Park and they did something. Whether it's a change for the better that remains to be seen. I'd give the Conservancy an A for the first 19 hours of the storm and an F for everything after 7 pm when they dropped the ball and blew what should have been a record breaking snowfall.

Maybe in the future with another group effort we can have them change the great under counts of the past, Boxing Day, The Blizzard of 96, the 1978 blizzard and on and on and on.

More to come as time allows, I'm sure most of you will sleep restlessly in anticipation.

CP
Their is a way for this to be done. If enough people contact them about these issues, It will make them reanalyze a system. Through this they can manipulate past recordings through the  process, similar to how the NHC does post season analysis and can upgrade(or downgrade name/non-named storms). I would start by contacting the OPL or the MIC at Upton. Something should be done, and most meteorologists in the field are aware of the issue, and just brush it off as a "normal process they are used to" with "nothing can be done about it due to staff shortages."
Quietace
Quietace
Meteorologist - Mod
Meteorologist - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:29 am

CP don't forget the 1888 blizzard

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:33 am

Math23x7 wrote:CP don't forget the 1888 blizzard

Mike you know from our discussions that is one of my biggest pet peeves. No one can ever convince me that Manhattan had less than 36 inches from that storm. The pictures alone scream of a 40 inch storm. The 21 inch measurement is utterly ridiculous, especially considering there was no snow on the ground before the storm.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:52 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Lol. My wife says that to me at least 3-5 times a winter, and a few more times sprinkled throughout the rest of the year.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy-j-s Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:08 am

CP - I'm with you 100% - what is the point of recording anything if the methods, and therefore the data, are incorrect?  Anytime you feel an another e-mail campaign is needed I'm on board!
nancy-j-s
nancy-j-s

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Quietace wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:While watching TWC this weekend which is something I only do in a storms aftermath, I mean why watch them for forecasts when you have this forum, I noticed they still posted the NYC 30 year snowfall averages at Central Park incorrectly. Since it appears everyone is exhausted and the site has slowed for a couple of days I thought I would post a short story about those averages. "Wow", say the readers, "sounds fascinating CP".

CP
Their is a way for this to be done. If enough people contact them about these issues, It will make them reanalyze a system. Through this they can manipulate past recordings through the  process, similar to how the NHC does post season analysis and can upgrade(or downgrade name/non-named storms). I would start by contacting the OPL or the MIC at Upton. Something should be done, and most meteorologists in the field are aware of the issue, and just brush it off as a "normal process they are used to" with "nothing can be done about it due to staff shortages."

This is very intriguing Ryan. The question then becomes do we start off slow or go right for the jugular and have the blizzard of 1888 changed to 30 or 40 whatever inches it actually was once and for all. I did have a chat today on another forum with uncle W who also believes it was greatly under measured. When I get home tonight I will post some of the articles he posted for me concerning the storm. It's comical if not pathetic that this storm is recorded as 21 inches in Central Park. It makes the zookeeper measurements of the past look precision like.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:55 pm

CP,

Excellent work and Unc W is a tremendous asset to have in this endeavour - the Historian of Weather for NYC is bar none. Roger Brikner is another tremendous asset to have as well but he does not post on any board that I know of. From what I know Brikner has records that go back to the early 1800's from reading journals of farmers and weather enthusiasts as us over teh years. I am totally onboard with you as we all are in the forum. Action by the mass will make things happen.

Mugs

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:44 am

The links below were provided by the famous Uncle W, my weather stat idol -

These are fascinating accounts about the blizzard of 1888. For those that don't know this was a 34-40 inch storm that ravaged NYC, with general 40-60 inch snow amounts in the HV and parts of CT, and ultimately was recorded as 21 inches in Central Park.

The stories, pictures and observations in surrounding areas prove the zookeeper is immortal and was even measuring back then. All kidding aside how this has never been adjusted in all these years is a travesty. It should be the #1 storm in NYC history. This was truly a BECS, a Frankenzilla on steroids.

Emboldened by recent successes, getting the 30 year average snowfall corrected in Central Park, getting three of last years snow totals adjusted upward after ridiculous under measuring, and ultimately getting rid of the zookeeper himself, it is time to take on the great white whale. My next quest with NJ forum help is to get that storms totals adjusted once and for all. Ryan (Ace) gave me the pathway, Uncle W supplied the ammunition, and the NJ Strong forum will be the army. Stealing from the slogan in the battle for the great northwest for latitude 54 40 or fight. The battle for the Blizzard of 1888 shall be 34 to 40 inches or fight.

I will try to keep the loss of life to a minimum.

The easiest way to read the below links is to expand the PDF files they give access to 100%.

1888 from the NY Tribune...

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-1/

from the NY Sun...

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-1/

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-2/

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-3/

1888 from the Brooklyn Eagle...

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspapers%207/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle%201888%20Grayscale/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle%201888%20Grayscale%20-%200455.pdf
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:12 am

LOVE this thread. Thanks for leading the fight CP.

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:15 am

HEY CP. I SAW ON THE ROIDZILLA THREAD REVBIEW THAT JACKSON HEIGHTS NY (where I was born) OFFICIALLY MEASURED 34". THIS AREA OF EXTREME WESTERN QUEENS IS 8 MILES ON A STRAIGHT LINE FROM CENTRAL PARK!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:19 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:The links below were provided by the famous Uncle W, my weather stat idol -

These are fascinating accounts about the blizzard of 1888. For those that don't know this was a 34-40 inch storm that ravaged NYC, with general 40-60 inch snow amounts in the HV and parts of CT, and ultimately was recorded as 21 inches in Central Park.

The stories, pictures and observations in surrounding areas prove the zookeeper is immortal and was even measuring back then. All kidding aside how this has never been adjusted in all these years is a travesty. It should be the #1 storm in NYC history. This was truly a BECS, a Frankenzilla on steroids.

Emboldened by recent successes, getting the 30 year average snowfall corrected in Central Park, getting three of last years snow totals adjusted upward after ridiculous under measuring, and ultimately getting rid of the zookeeper himself, it is time to take on the great white whale. My next quest with NJ forum help is to get that storms totals adjusted once and for all. Ryan (Ace) gave me the pathway, Uncle W supplied the ammunition, and the NJ Strong forum will be the army. Stealing from the slogan in the battle for the great northwest for latitude 54 40 or fight. The battle for the Blizzard of 1888 shall be 34 to 40 inches or fight.

I will try to keep the loss of life to a minimum.

The easiest way to read the below links is to expand the PDF files they give access to 100%.

1888 from the NY Tribune...

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030214/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-1/

from the NY Sun...

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-1/

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-2/

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83030272/1888-03-13/ed-1/seq-3/

1888 from the Brooklyn Eagle...

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspapers%207/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle%201888%20Grayscale/Brooklyn%20NY%20Daily%20Eagle%201888%20Grayscale%20-%200455.pdf

The fight should be a successful one.As they say, facts are stubborn things and there are enough newspaper and eyewitness accounts to verify the 34 or 40 inches that fell on CPK.

It will be interesting how the powers that be react to the coming offensive.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Including yesterdays 2.5 inches of snow in Central Park, the running 30 year average for CPK is now 28.6, the average since 1991 is 30.6, and the average since 2001 is 33.8 inches. A pretty remarkable rise when also considering the many under measurements in Central Park during that time frame.

If no snow fell in Central Park for the next 5 years the new 30 year average for January 1991 through December 2020 would be 26.3 inches, that is already higher than the current 30 year average of 25.8 inches and will most likely be in the 30 inch plus range even if we have some down years.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietace Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
Quietace wrote:

CP

This is very intriguing Ryan. The question then becomes do we start off slow or go right for the jugular and have the blizzard of 1888 changed to 30 or 40 whatever inches it actually was once and for all. I did have a chat today on another forum with uncle W who also believes it was greatly under measured. When I get home tonight I will post some of the articles he posted for me concerning the storm. It's comical if not pathetic that this storm is recorded as 21 inches in Central Park. It makes the zookeeper measurements of the past look precision like.
Sorry I am just seeing this, but its all due process. It is a simple task to review past systems in the 20 and 21st century, especially those in the satellite era. Even before then one can use pictures, diaries, and public postings and recordings around the area. If you push enough, and enough people do, they will have act(and use staff hours to do it). If you don't, they will not do fund any work they do not have to. It would be nice to finally get correct climatological data for the area, since it is known in the field to be inaccurate.
Quietace
Quietace
Meteorologist - Mod
Meteorologist - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Here are the snow totals for Central Park by decade.  I decided to do 1870-1879, 1880-89, etc. rather than 1871-1880, 1881-1890, etc.:

1870's: 335.1"
1880's: 324.8"
1890's: 352.3"
1900's: 298.1"
1910's: 305.2"
1920's: 292.0"
1930's: 241.3"
1940's: 326.7"
1950's: 215.3"
1960's: 310.5"
1970's: 222.0"
1980's: 199.4"
1990's: 238.3"
2000's: 292.0"
2010's: 271.8" (through 2/6/16)

Here are the decades re-arranged from highest to lowest in terms of total snow:

God forbid NYC gets no snow between now and the end of December 2019, this will be the 10th snowiest decade out of 15 decades.  Also, let's say, God forbid, NYC gets no snow the next three months AND between October-December in 2019.  If over the next three winters, NYC averages 21.1" of snow, the 2010s will surpass the 1870s for the snowiest decade on record.  While the 1980s was obviously before my time, I think the older folks on this board will bring up how relatively dull that time period was.  I'd say outside of the April 6th-7th, 1982 and February 11th-12th, 1983, it was torture for snow lovers.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Math23x7 wrote:Here are the snow totals for Central Park by decade.  I decided to do 1870-1879, 1880-89, etc. rather than 1871-1880, 1881-1890, etc.:

God forbid NYC gets no snow between now and the end of December 2019, this will be the 10th snowiest decade out of 15 decades.  Also, let's say, God forbid, NYC gets no snow the next three months AND between October-December in 2019.  If over the next three winters, NYC averages 21.1" of snow, the 2010s will surpass the 1870s for the snowiest decade on record.  While the 1980s was obviously before my time, I think the older folks on this board will bring up how relatively dull that time period was.  I'd say outside of the April 6th-7th, 1982 and February 11th-12th, 1983, it was torture for snow lovers.

Great post Mikey

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Math23x7 wrote:Here are the snow totals for Central Park by decade.  I decided to do 1870-1879, 1880-89, etc. rather than 1871-1880, 1881-1890, etc.:

That's not the periods they use for the 30 year averages Mike but the numbers wouldn't vary by much if you changed them.

30 year averages are calculated from January 1981 through December 2010, January 1971 through December 2000 and so forth and so on. Using the time periods NOAA uses to calculate their 30 year averages ncluding yesterdays 2.5 inches of snow in Central Park, the running 30 year average for CPK is now at 28.6 using the period February 1987 through January 2016, the average since January 1991 is 30.6, and the average since January 2001 is 33.8 inches.

If no snow fell in Central Park for the next 5 years the new 30 year average for January 1991 through December 2020 would be 26.3 inches, that is already higher than the current 30 year average of 25.8 inches and will most likely be in the 30 inch plus range even if we have some down years.

Mike please double check me on this when you get a chance. When I finally got NOAA to correct the 30 year averages for CPK from 25.1 to the proper 25.9 they did finally correct it on their site but put it as 25.8. Remember the average is for January 1981 to December 2010. Let me know if you come up with 25.8 or 25.9.

Thanks
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum