NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Thank you for the invitation! I wish I could come to meet you guys in person, but unfortunately I will be out of state on the 12th. Hope to see you soon!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 pm

an1924li wrote:Thank you for the invitation!  I wish I could come to meet you guys in person, but unfortunately I will be out of state on the 12th.  Hope to see you soon!  

No problem - and likewise!

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by sroc4 Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Hey guys. Unfort I will not be able to attend. Thats my sons last soccer game of the season and there is an end of season festival thing for the kids. How come we havent made a get together out on LI yet?

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65" WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20" WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25" WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85"
WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
Dec 16th/17th 7.25"    
Jan 31st-Feb 3rd 15.5"    
Feb 7th 6"
Feb 10th-11th 2.75"
Feb 18th-19th 6.25"
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6869
Reputation : 292
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:54 pm

sroc4 wrote:Hey guys.  Unfort I will not be able to attend.  Thats my sons last soccer game of the season and there is an end of season festival thing for the kids.  How come we havent made a get together out on LI yet?  

I really want to do one there. I did not think of LI for some reason. Next one will definitely be there.

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Math23x7 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Frank_Wx wrote:
sroc4 wrote:Hey guys.  Unfort I will not be able to attend.  Thats my sons last soccer game of the season and there is an end of season festival thing for the kids.  How come we havent made a get together out on LI yet?  

I really want to do one there. I did not think of LI for some reason. Next one will definitely be there.

Any suggestions on an ideal location? Also Frank, have you made any visits to LI over the years?

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 2288
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Math23x7 wrote:
Frank_Wx wrote:
sroc4 wrote:Hey guys.  Unfort I will not be able to attend.  Thats my sons last soccer game of the season and there is an end of season festival thing for the kids.  How come we havent made a get together out on LI yet?  

I really want to do one there. I did not think of LI for some reason. Next one will definitely be there.

Any suggestions on an ideal location?  Also Frank, have you made any visits to LI over the years?

Nope. Staten Island yes...

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by sroc4 Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 pm

When we are ready for the LI get together I will come up with some great places to meet. I know I haven't been around much but I hope everyone is doing well.

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65" WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20" WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25" WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85"
WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
Dec 16th/17th 7.25"    
Jan 31st-Feb 3rd 15.5"    
Feb 7th 6"
Feb 10th-11th 2.75"
Feb 18th-19th 6.25"
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6869
Reputation : 292
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by amugs Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:13 pm

sroc4 wrote:When we are ready for the LI get together I will come up with some great places to meet. I know I haven't been around much but I hope everyone is doing well.  

Scott, hope all is well with you too. Life can get very busy.

_________________
Mugs 
AKA:King: Snow Weenie
Self Proclaimed
WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 12157
Reputation : 211
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 51
Location : Hillsdale,NJ

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by weatherwatchermom Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:33 am

Wish we could make it...it is baseball playoffs. Hope you all have a great time!!
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2014-11-25
Age : 57
Location : Hazlet Township

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:27 am

Weather is looking crappy for this. BOO

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Math23x7 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Frank_Wx wrote:Weather is looking crappy for this. BOO

Good thing you chose an indoor location for this. Can you imagine if this meetup were to be on the Jersey Shore? That would really blow.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 2288
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Weather looks good again!! The front is going to come in sooner - possibly afternoon Saturday. NICE

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by weatherwatchermom Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Frank_Wx wrote:Weather looks good again!! The front is going to come in sooner - possibly afternoon Saturday. NICE


noo not nice.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad we have playoffs..do you think the rain will hold off till after 6 on sat...we have games sat and poss sun...
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2014-11-25
Age : 57
Location : Hazlet Township

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by frank 638 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:59 pm

hello Frank and everyone I really wanted to meet up with you guys unfortunately I have to work on Sunday normally Saturdays and Sundays I am off but I'm stuck at the airport at JFK terminal 5I was looking forward to meet you guys but I hope next time we will have another get together

frank 638
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2318
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 37
Location : bronx ny

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by oldtimer Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Frankie. Paisan. Each time you have one of these get together in the city I couldn't make it. At this moment I am in. I didn't want to tell you from my past Was just going to show up. Anyway looking forward to finally meeting you and all that makes it. Tony G

oldtimer
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Posts : 1098
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 75
Location : Port Jefferson Station Suffolk County

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by amugs Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Old timer in Da Mugs out - Gosh darn hockey schedule -we have a playoff game up by POU Sunday now at 5PM - ugghhhh!!! Sorry peeps - kids sports always getting in teh way!!

_________________
Mugs 
AKA:King: Snow Weenie
Self Proclaimed
WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 12157
Reputation : 211
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 51
Location : Hillsdale,NJ

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:51 pm

frank 638 wrote:hello Frank and everyone I really wanted to meet up with you guys unfortunately I have to work on Sunday normally Saturdays and Sundays I am off but I'm stuck at the airport at JFK terminal 5I was looking forward to meet you guys but I hope next time we will have another get together

No worries, see ya next time. 

oldtimer wrote:Frankie. Paisan.  Each time you have one of these get together in the city I couldn't make it. At this moment I am in.   I didn't want to tell you from my past   Was just going to show up. Anyway looking forward to finally meeting you and all that makes it.  Tony G

Looking forward to it Tony. 

amugs wrote:Old timer in Da Mugs out - Gosh darn hockey schedule -we have a playoff game up by POU Sunday now at 5PM - ugghhhh!!!  Sorry peeps - kids sports always getting in teh way!!

Kids are kinda important I guess.  Wink

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by frank 638 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Thanks frank I will definitely attend to the next one I look forward to meet everyone one

frank 638
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 2318
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 37
Location : bronx ny

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm going to cancel tomorrow and move this into July. My grandma wants to get the family together tomorrow before they leave for Italy the rest of the summer. Sorry for those who were coming out tomorrow. Maybe pushing out allows some others to come.

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by oldtimer Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Ok Frankie. Yes you should be with family. We are still going to take the LIRR into the city and do a little shopping. Might cab it to Little Italy to eat. Weather will be nice. Have great day Paisan. Tony G

oldtimer
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Posts : 1098
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 75
Location : Port Jefferson Station Suffolk County

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Tony I think I'm going to make the one in July in Long Island. Never been and we have a large following out on LI

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by oldtimer Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:03 pm

That would be great Frank. You should get good turnout

oldtimer
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Posts : 1098
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 75
Location : Port Jefferson Station Suffolk County

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Math23x7 Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:06 pm

It's just as well. A lot of members had to back out within the past week for personal issues and earlier today, my family told me they had plans tomorrow. I still would have come tomorrow, but I would have felt like I was missing out back home. If you do indeed have the next meetup on LI, make sure it appeals to those west of the Hudson River. (At the meetup on the Jersey Shore last June I was the only one east of the Hudson to attend and I went because I had the itch to get on the Jersey Shore, which I had not been on since 1999).

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 2288
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Dunnzoo Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm up for a trip to LI, have family there...

_________________
Janet

Snowfall winter of 2020-2021  51.1"

Snowfall winter of 2019-2020         8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Posts : 4367
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 59
Location : Westwood, NJ

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Frank_Wx Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Math23x7 wrote:It's just as well.  A lot of members had to back out within the past week for personal issues and earlier today, my family told me they had plans tomorrow.  I still would have come tomorrow, but I would have felt like I was missing out back home.  If you do indeed have the next meetup on LI, make sure it appeals to those west of the Hudson River.  (At the meetup on the Jersey Shore last June I was the only one east of the Hudson to attend and I went because I had the itch to get on the Jersey Shore, which I had not been on since 1999).

1999??? Go more often! Nice down there. 

I'll lean on you and folks from LI to pick the place.

_________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

Posts : 20007
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2013-01-05
Age : 29
Location : Morris Plain, NJ

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th  - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th NJ Strong Get Together - Sunday, June 12th

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum