NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:35 am

As per the Director of Technology (Math23x7) we are getting a jump on Thread II before we reach the ominous 1100 post threshold hereby averting the P1k+100 crisis. Congratulations to the new Director of the Coconut Lounge (TheAresian) who made the 1,000th and final post in Thread I.

Here's to many more years as an Independent Thread and Island Nation in cyberspace. I would be remiss without thanking those that have made OTI what it is today. A special thank you to Emperor Frank and Vice Emperor Sroc who continue to not only tolerate but encourage (within reason) what goes on here. A special thank you of course to the man that keeps this place running during our busy times and off season the one and only Director of Parliament & Director of the OTI Sanitarium  Docstox12. Special kudos to our new Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor Billg315, without whom this Island would be overrun by the thugs of OSIS (OTIan Sectarian Island Separatists).

And to those that have abandoned their posts for one reason or another March 2017 will be amnesty month on OTI. This includes the following citizens, ex monarch Amugs, AWOL Director of Immigration and Tourism Taffy, AWOL Culinary Arts Hospitality Head Person Grselig. An exemption of course for Chief Security Officer SNOWMAN who per his title must keep a low profile on the Island so as to keep our inhabitants, be they legal or not, safe.

And last but certainly not least, to our new Director of Mental Health (Syosnow94) who is going through another one of his rough stretches, keep the experiments ongoing. These last two winters warrant a lot of medication for the Mainlanders.

God bless you all, and may God continue to bless OTI.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury


Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 am; edited 38 times in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by sroc4 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:27 pm

GHEMR & DOtheT of OTI.  I feel it my duty since you plan on proceeding to phase II in OTI that we clean things up a bit as it seems to have been a rough winter for many.  Im not 100% sure since its not in 1080i HD, but that may be Jimmy on that guys shoulder claiming he feels fine.    



_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65" WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20" WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25" WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85"
WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
Dec 16th/17th 7.25"    
Jan 31st-Feb 3rd 15.5"    
Feb 7th 6"
Feb 10th-11th 2.75"
Feb 18th-19th 6.25"
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6867
Reputation : 292
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:35 pm

@sroc4 wrote:GHEMR & DOtheT of OTI.  I feel it my duty since you plan on proceeding to phase II in OTI that we clean things up a bit as it seems to have been a rough winter for many.  Im not 100% sure since its not in 1080i HD, but that may be Jimmy on that guys shoulder claiming he feels fine.    



lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:40 pm

@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:As per the Director of Technology (Math23x7) we are getting a jump on Thread II before we reach the ominous 1100 post threshold hereby averting the P1k+100 crisis. Congratulations to the new Director of the Coconut Lounge (TheAresian) who made the 1,000th and final post in Thread I.

Here's to many more years as an Independent Thread and Island Nation in cyberspace. I would be remiss without thanking those that have made OTI what it is today. A special thank you to Emperor Frank and Vice Emperor Sroc who continue to not only tolerate but encourage (within reason) what goes on here. A special thank you of course to the man that keeps this place running during our busy times and off season the one and only Director of Parliament & Director of the OTI Sanitarium  Docstox12. Special kudos to our new Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor Billg315, without whom this Island would be overrun by the thugs of OSIS (OTIan Sectarian Island Separatists).

And to those that have abandoned their posts for one reason or another March 2017 will be amnesty month on OTI. This includes the following citizens, ex monarch Amugs, AWOL Director of Immigration and Tourism Taffy, AWOL Culinary Arts Hospitality Head Person Grselig. An exemption of course for Chief Security Officer SNOWMAN who per his title must keep a low profile on the Island so as to keep our inhabitants, be they legal or not, safe.

And last but certainly not least, to our new Director of Mental Health (Syosnow94) who is going through another one of his rough stretches, keep the experiments ongoing. These last two winters warrant a lot of medication for the Mainlanders.

God bless you all, and may God continue to bless OTI.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury


Brilliantly stated, not one iota I can add except my thanks To Emperor Frank and Vice Emperor sroc aka "doc" for allowing OTI to exist and provide a service to the snow deranged deprived.My only though at this moment is for my mentor in the snow deprived Psychiatric Syndromes Dr. I.C. Alackasno, whose many articles in the OTI Journel of Psychaitry have helped me deliver a standard of care for these maladies that are Mainland reknown.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Math23x7 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm glad Phase II went underway before the trouble began. I think to prevent anymore posts on Phase I, one of the moderators or admins, preferably Emperor Frank, should lock it.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 2288
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Director of the Coconut Lounge Aresian checking in to let all know that we remain both enemy and morality free. In the interest of safety, I have equipped the staff with bullet belts and coconut grenades. I don't know if it'll actually keep us safe, but I kinda like the look.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Syosnow reporting for duty. Yes I've. Even struggling and on a bender. But I'm back!!!!!! My back hurts from that neandrithal carrying me around on his back. I was fine the entire time but no one would listen. Im privileged to serve OTI in my official capacity. Let's get going

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:42 pm

@sroc4 wrote:GHEMR & DOtheT of OTI.  I feel it my duty since you plan on proceeding to phase II in OTI that we clean things up a bit as it seems to have been a rough winter for many.  Im not 100% sure since its not in 1080i HD, but that may be Jimmy on that guys shoulder claiming he feels fine.    



lol! lol!

At their classic best. This movie and the life of Brian are some of the funniest scenes in movie history.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by amugs Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:36 am

Gentlemen,
After a long absence from me ol kingdom I see we have new members, positions and policy. We'll non emy founding bretherens. I, wx monarch of OTI land 2014 - 2014, beware of the IDES of March for they may have another event up the aleeve. After touring in sector 12 and 13, tjis maybe the reasons the mjo was in the warm phases I cintend, these last two labryths are massive territories in our kigdom. Traveling to a from with my lady entourage is very taxing on one's physical and at times mental being. The roads are for naught so I bring to you from the people of such land whom we have no contact with since they are offshoots of the muka shills, a once waring tribe but have evolved over time. Yes a found myself hanging above a vat of wild big eye and starving concams with their razor teeth and claws. But after such interference and lots of conjolling I have made inroads. 
These muka.shills people are one with the land and sea. Like the ol Sigmund the Sea Monster if I recall from my younger days correctly. They could be used for our coconut harvest and their land is 5 fold of what are present supply and manufacturing window is presently.
But I bring it to you and see we have Math23x7 who may do such calculations and a new provincial leader of said industry for OTI.  
If we shall proceed which would.make us unite the far reaches of out promise land I believe it will allow us to be stronger in many facets.
I , ex king snow weenie and a founding father of this great do ask you consider this for the future of our land. I wil be travelling once again to sectors 2 and 3. From my reading presently mailed news is forecasting our MJO to be in such phases. Coincidence??

_________________
Mugs 
AKA:King: Snow Weenie
Self Proclaimed
WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 12151
Reputation : 211
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 51
Location : Hillsdale,NJ

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:10 am

A PROCLAMATION!

I, Docstox, Director of Parliament hereby decree March 5 Anno Domani 2017 as Former King Mugsy Returns Day in recognition of his many research projects and economic cogitations concerning Mainland Long Range Weather and the OTI Economy.This is indeed a glorious day when one of the original Founders of OTI returns with pomp and circumstance for all the Island citizenry to behold.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Taffy Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Dearly beloved occupants of OTI,

I humbly beg your pardon for my dereliction of duty. I could plead that the lack of the delightful fluff and euphoric substance that we all love, known as snow, rendered me incapable of fulfilling my duties as Director of Immigration and Tourism. Sadly, it was Mainland events that kept me from my appointed tasks. I promise to uphold my office and endeavor to do better, going forward.


I promise that no coconut shell wall will be built but visas are a must. I will encourage tourists to apply for permanent status for without the talent and inter-mingling of many people and cultures we would become a boring homogeneous society......and we need the funk.

That being said, I've missed you all and my back surgery was successful. I am almost back to my old-self and next winter, when the snow rains down like manna from heaven, I will be back with my videos and photos.

Sincerely yours in snow

Taffy.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 521
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-10-06
Location : Hopkinton, MA

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:29 am

A PROCLAMATION!


I, Docstox, Director of Parliament, hereby decree March 6 Anno Domani 2017 as Director of Immigration and Tourism Taffy.s return day in recognition of her courage in the face of a medical emergency and her devotion to OTI and it's growth and well being.As Taffy gradually recovers from this major surgery, I have set up in the Sanitarium a physical rehabilitation area where Taffy can work out to regain her strength and agility.OTI looks forward to her full recovery programmed for October 1 2017.Until then,her position will be filled by us other Directors until her full assumption of her Directorship is possible.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by amugs Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 am

Doc you da MAN!!
Love teh proclamations.

Umm now back to interpreting patterns and models to see ii we can get some white gold in numerous amounts to end this winter season that has sent a good man or two hundred to our sanitarium. Carry on the most productive work till I again return my good men. Here is my entourage for the record:

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  10mb2012

_________________
Mugs 
AKA:King: Snow Weenie
Self Proclaimed
WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 12151
Reputation : 211
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 51
Location : Hillsdale,NJ

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 am

Mugsy, please contact me to arrange for me to have a personal interview with each one of your entourage ASAP! It's vital to the well being of OTI!!!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 3634
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Flemington, NJ

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:28 pm

@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Vetted or petted my esteemed Chief Justice?
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 pm

@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Agreed.

Although as always mugsy travels in fine company, with our island nation under the threat of OSIS we cannot be too careful.

I welcome one of our four founding fathers back with open arms however there is one rule of law passed since his departure that he must adhere to and that of course is our no references to Mainland weather law. Already his talk of three possible  storms, is giving me snowxiety. I already feel an upcoming trip to the Sanitariium forthcoming and countless sessions with Dr. Alackasno, and a manic snowpression about to hit should none of the three events unfold.

I realize our prodigal son has become an advanced forecaster since his departure from OTI but I respectfully ask that he keep all talk talk of any impending weather events to our discussions on the Mainaland.

Welcome home brother. I feel you should choose  some sort of Directors title for yourself as referencing you as the ex king connotes negative feelings to some. As a founding father anything you choose I'm sure Doc will rubber stamp it through Parliament.


Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:56 pm

For fear of sounding sexist I feel that Mugsys entourage would be less threatening if they wore micro string bikinis while on the island so we can be sure they are not concealing any SSFP's (sand, sticks, fruit, pebbles) of minor destruction.

To keep it fair I would normally suggest the men on the island do the same, but I've seen pictures of most men on OTI and I also have a mirror in my hut. We are trying to draw people to the island not away. I leave the details as always to Parliament.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:07 pm

@docstox12 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Vetted or petted my esteemed Chief Justice?

There are many ways to properly examine people entering the island.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 3634
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Flemington, NJ

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:14 pm

@billg315 wrote:
@docstox12 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Vetted or petted my esteemed Chief Justice?

There are many ways to properly examine people entering the island.

In the interest of safety, I The Director of Mental Health believe that we are missing a big threat here. Complying with our "extreme vetting" procedures I employ my fellow govt. officials to think about how some of our potential adversaries have been brainwashed. The members of former King Mugsy's entourage may be OSIS members in disguise who need to be hypnotized and have their brains (and other body parts) "examined" It will be my pleasure......excuse me I meant duty to administer a potion to each entourage member and then do a 1 on 1 therapy and debriefing session to ensure they are not a threat to our great nation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:
@docstox12 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Vetted or petted my esteemed Chief Justice?

There are many ways to properly examine people entering the island.

In the interest of safety, I The Director of Mental Health believe that we are missing a big threat here.  Complying with our "extreme vetting" procedures I employ my fellow govt. officials to think about how some of our potential adversaries have been brainwashed.  The members of former King Mugsy's entourage may be OSIS members in disguise who need to be hypnotized and have their brains (and other body parts) "examined"  It will be my pleasure......excuse me I meant duty to administer a potion to each entourage member and then do a 1 on 1 therapy and debriefing session to ensure they are not a threat to our great nation.

Your dedication to our island nation seems to know no bounds. Why Parliament hasn't recognized you yet for your dedication and determination is a mark on our esteemed legislators.

Please feel free to post video of all debriefing sessions and examinations. I only ask you try to keep yourself out of any videos, no offense intended.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:19 am

@CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:
@docstox12 wrote:
@billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL NOTICE
Going forward all entourages entering OTI, even those accompanying former Kings, should be fully vetted by the judiciary, to ensure they intend to obey our laws and abide by our constitutional provisions.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Vetted or petted my esteemed Chief Justice?

There are many ways to properly examine people entering the island.

In the interest of safety, I The Director of Mental Health believe that we are missing a big threat here.  Complying with our "extreme vetting" procedures I employ my fellow govt. officials to think about how some of our potential adversaries have been brainwashed.  The members of former King Mugsy's entourage may be OSIS members in disguise who need to be hypnotized and have their brains (and other body parts) "examined"  It will be my pleasure......excuse me I meant duty to administer a potion to each entourage member and then do a 1 on 1 therapy and debriefing session to ensure they are not a threat to our great nation.

Your dedication to our island nation seems to know no bounds. Why Parliament hasn't recognized you yet for your dedication and determination is a mark on our esteemed legislators.

Please feel free to post video of all debriefing sessions and examinations. I only ask you try  to keep yourself out of any videos, no offense intended.

Director of the Treasury CP, Parliament has suspended normal legislative procedures as a result of the massive influx of Mainland patients into the Sanitarium as a result of the Mainland Long Range Model Mayhem.Emergency therapy stations are being set up in sections of the Parliament Building with just a few offices remaining for the directorship to conduct OTI operations.Your query as to the Director of Mental Health's recognition will be attended to forthwith after this crisis has peaked and is dealt with.As Director of the Sanitarium, I wish to advise you that the Director of Mental Health's case file here at the Sanitarium reveals that he must receive encomiums in a measured manner as he does tend to suffer from feelings of snow deprivation when in fact, none really exist for his particular Mainland area.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7242
Reputation : 214
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 70
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:01 am

Director of the Coconut Lounge checking in with a status report. Despite a trip to the Mianland that has left me with an evil sinus infection, I remain as diligent as possible in my duties. The lounge has seen a sizable influx of visitors with the news on the mainland and, while I fear that having been compromised is possible, I lack the staffing to prove it. I ask that staff and visitors be given a screening and request our OTI Director of Mental Health try to fit in as many people as he can.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Taffy Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 am

As Director of Immigration and Tourism, I applaud all of you for your interest in the new models and willingness to go above and abyond to insure the safety of all OTI residents of our beloved Island. Mugsy's unselfish wish to introduce new and exciting people to our Island, speaks well of him.

With the vetting and petting, please be advised that you must be looking for SSFP's as those nasty sticks could be small twigs and be just about anywhere.

Meanwhile, I am endeavoring to find more masculine models as you men are not the only ones who enjoy some eye-candy every so often. We are an equal opportunity Island.


Sincerely,

Taffy
Director of Tourism and Immigration.

Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Posts : 521
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-10-06
Location : Hopkinton, MA

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm

@Taffy wrote:As Director of Immigration and Tourism, I applaud all of you for your interest in the new models and willingness to go above and abyond to insure the safety of all OTI residents of our beloved Island. Mugsy's unselfish wish to introduce new and exciting people to our Island, speaks well of him.

With the vetting and petting, please be advised that you must be looking for SSFP's as those nasty sticks could be small twigs and be just about anywhere.

Meanwhile, I am endeavoring to find more masculine models as you men are not the only ones who enjoy some eye-candy every so often. We are an equal opportunity Island.


Sincerely,

Taffy
Director of Tourism and Immigration.


It's great having you back. The office of tourism and immigration has not been the same without you.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 6662
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 100
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.  Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contamination - Do not enter unless encased in lead.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum