NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 15 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 pm

billg315 wrote:I'd just like to state for the record, the OTI courts saw no need for anyone to be sanctioned for this incident.  Resignations were not even in my thought process.  This Court has high moral standards, except for those times when they are low. But is very forgiving in either event.  I hope the Aresian returns. In the meantime, CP, do you have the keys to the Lounge? Because I need a drink with what's going on back on the mainland.

I do, and after Srocs most recent post it appears to me that the ship has sprung several leaks and is in danger of sinking quickly.

I am now mentally preparing for tons of rain tomorrow mixed with snow at times which will never accumulate.

I will be joining you for drinks immediately. The situation looks dire IMO.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 15 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 pm

billg315 wrote:I'd just like to state for the record, the OTI courts saw no need for anyone to be sanctioned for this incident.  Resignations were not even in my thought process.  This Court has high moral standards, except for those times when they are low. But is very forgiving in either event.  I hope the Aresian returns. In the meantime, CP, do you have the keys to the Lounge? Because I need a drink with what's going on back on the mainland.

billg, with the new keypad system on the Coconut Lounge for OTI Officials, merely type in the code "wearenuts" and you will gain access.I am assigning syosnow to assume control of Aresian's position, NOT to take his place, but just to hold it until Aresian returns.

PS.If that access code fails, type in "webedrunks".

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:29 pm

docstox12 wrote:

billg, with the new keypad system on the Coconut Lounge for OTI Officials, merely type in the code "wearenuts" and you will gain access.I am assigning syosnow to assume control of Aresian's position, NOT to take his place, but just to hold it until Aresian returns.

A great choice, you actually beat me to the suggestion but I will second that. I'm sure this choice will have us shut down within the week but better to go down in a raging inferno than to burn slowly.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:35 pm

I sometimes am shaky on the geography of OTI, but how close is the Lounge to the Sanitarium? With Syos holding two posts, proximity could be important. And I really think the Lounge can cure most of what is treated in the Sanitarium anyway.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:06 pm

billg315 wrote:I sometimes am shaky on the geography of OTI, but how close is the Lounge to the Sanitarium? With Syos holding two posts, proximity could be important. And I really think the Lounge can cure most of what is treated in the Sanitarium anyway.

They are both bamboo huts that are mobile. This week I believe they are very close to one another. We can leave them where they are for now to make life easier for Syos.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:                                    A PROCLAMATION

OTI hereby declares this day, February 24, Anno Domani 2018 as "Return of SNOWMAN Day".Island wide celebrations organized by our capable Director of the Coconut Lounge, Aresian, will commence and last for as long as the Bannana Daquiris and Coconut Bourbons last!!

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium

Now if you can't give that a thumbs up you're not human.

WELCOME BACK ORIGINAL FOUNDING FATHER. YOU HAVE BEEN SORELY MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onut
CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
GHEMR

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to the kind comments from both of you. I've just been tied up with therapy and my Mom's affairs. Your kind words really mean a lot to me. I will try and fulfill my duty's as you Chief of Security to the highest standards. My first task will be to find and capture the Aresian and water board him (only I'm going to use snow instead of water) and convince him to return to his duty's at the Coconut Lounge. And trust me he will submit to our request to return when I get finished with him.
 Now let me get on with my job of hunting down. It shouldn't be to hard, I'm just going to follow the trail of coconut husks.

Signing out for now.
SNOWMAN your Chief Security Officer. I'm always on the job. Mad
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:40 pm

I hope for a speedy return by our brother Aresian. Until then I will absorb his duties. The sanitarium is like a scene from zombie apocalypse anyway. My staff of three (me and farmer Jones’s daughters) have properly sedated our patients and they are unconscious........I mean happy

As for the lounge. 2 for 1 drink specials tonight in celebration of our north and west mainland crew getting some white gold. Maybe after Addison digs out from his 2 feet he will reconsider. I have things under control till then gentleman. Thank you for the privilege of your trust

Syo

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:42 pm

BARKEEP!! Open up.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Video of your Chief Justice at the Lounge waiting to be served while observing the current model mayhem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKyx_eTxBQ
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:57 am

billg315 wrote:Video of your Chief Justice at the Lounge waiting to be served while observing the current model mayhem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKyx_eTxBQ

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:01 am

syosnow94 wrote:I hope for a speedy return by our brother Aresian. Until then I will absorb his duties. The sanitarium is like a scene from zombie apocalypse anyway. My staff of three (me and farmer Jones’s daughters) have properly sedated our patients and they are unconscious........I mean happy

As for the lounge. 2 for 1 drink specials tonight in celebration of our north and west mainland crew getting some white gold. Maybe after Addison digs out from his 2 feet he will reconsider. I have things under control till then gentleman. Thank you for the privilege of your trust

Syo

Interim Director of the Coconut Lounge

Assistant Director of the OTI Sanitarium:

You have magnanimously stepped up in the "can do" spirit of OTI to assist the Island in this mini-crisis of the Coconut Lounge.Your dedication and loyalty are hereby recognized by Parliament.Keep up the good work Syos!

Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 am

SNOW MAN wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:                                    A PROCLAMATION

OTI hereby declares this day, February 24, Anno Domani 2018 as "Return of SNOWMAN Day".Island wide celebrations organized by our capable Director of the Coconut Lounge, Aresian, will commence and last for as long as the Bannana Daquiris and Coconut Bourbons last!!

Docstox

Now if you can't give that a thumbs up you're not human.

WELCOME BACK ORIGINAL FOUNDING FATHER. YOU HAVE BEEN SORELY MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onut
CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
GHEMR

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to the kind comments from both of you. I've just been tied up with therapy and my Mom's affairs. Your kind words really mean a lot to me. I will try and fulfill my duty's as you Chief of Security to the highest standards. My first task will be to find and capture the Aresian and water board him (only I'm going to use snow instead of water) and convince him to return to his duty's at the Coconut Lounge. And trust me he will submit to our request to return when I get finished with him.
 Now let me get on with my job of hunting down. It shouldn't be to hard, I'm just going to follow the trail of coconut husks.

Signing out for now.
SNOWMAN your Chief Security Officer. I'm always on the job. Mad

Chief Security Officer SNOWMAN:

Thank you for your diligence in this recent OTI crisis .Be assured your OTI Brothers are always here to assist you in any need you may have!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:30 am

I’m going to be off the Mainand for awhile. I need to re-evaluate my time spent there. OTI offers peace, tranquility, and serenity. Sometimes I wonder why I ever leave.

It’s an unusual time on our Island. Since Aresians abrupt resignation and the video scandal we are currently in a state of flux. Thank God for snowman’s return or I would fear for the islands future. Our chief justice seems to be transforming into a meteorologist before our eyes and I soon expect his time on the island to decrease as he becomes consumed by the Darkside the same as X king mugs.

Where is the voice of reason Syos when you need him. Help me Docstox you’re our only hope.

I’m off to the office of the Treasury where I will be in seclusion for several days. I fear much trouble on the mainland Frederick to steal a line from an old odd couple. If anyone Can remember the episode please See my secretary at the Department of treasury to claim your 100 cocanana reward.

I am and always will be
CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
GHEMR
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:20 am

I’m here at the lounge CP like I always am. Things are quiet here. Stop on by for a drink. Although I must say If you think I am the voice of reason, you may need a short stay in the sanitarium

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 am

syosnow94 wrote:I’m here at the lounge CP like I always am.  Things are quiet here. Stop on by for a drink. Although I must say If you think I am the voice of reason, you may need a short stay in the sanitarium

Precisely why you are rapidly rising up in the ranks of OTI Officialdom my good Man!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I’m going to be off the Mainand for awhile. I need to re-evaluate my time spent there. OTI offers peace, tranquility, and serenity. Sometimes I wonder why I ever leave.

It’s an unusual time on our Island. Since Aresians abrupt  resignation and the video scandal we are currently in a state of flux. Thank God for snowman’s return or I would fear for the islands future.  Our chief justice seems to be transforming into a meteorologist before our eyes and I soon expect his time on the island to decrease as he becomes consumed by the Darkside the same as X king mugs.

Where is the voice of reason Syos when you need him. Help me Docstox you’re our only hope.

I’m off to the office of the Treasury where I will be in seclusion for several days. I fear much trouble on the mainland Frederick to steal a line from an old odd couple. If anyone Can remember the episode please See my secretary at the Department of treasury to claim your 100 cocanana reward.

I am and always will be
CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
GHEMR

My good Director of the Treasury, OTI is our oasis of peace and tranquility in the storm of Mainland Madness.Yes, I see billg slipping to the dark side of respectability as our former Kind Mugsy has as well.We must claim a large part of the credit for Mugsy's metamorphosis into a very respectable meteorologist of the mainland on the long range crew.His many experiences here at OTI built character and I expect the same from billg.As you well know, in life we all find our places where we truly fit in and some people are in the various stages of achieving their true destiny with OTI being somewhat of a stopover along the way.Let us take credit rather than umbrage , that former OTI officials move on to greater things in the Mainland.Be assured, however, that your Director Of Parliament and Director of the Sanitarium, is here to stay to the last pixel as long as we at OTI continue to have the indulgence of Emperor Frank.My position here is the highest achievement I will ever accomplish and I will keep this Island running, even if I am the only one left on it!! Now, to search for that Odd Couple Episode.

Oh, you may want to get up to your Mainland Estate, CP! This morning's forecast includes 5 to 9 inches of snow for our area.I expect the Sanitarium to be almost empty as a result.

Docstox
Director of Parliament
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5R93CFRMs0&list=RDy5R93CFRMs0&t=17
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:22 am

syosnow94 wrote:I’m here at the lounge CP like I always am.  Things are quiet here. Stop on by for a drink. Although I must say If you think I am the voice of reason, you may need a short stay in the sanitarium

You still don't know me. Said with tongue in cheek my friend.

No offense but you may be the least among us when it comes to the voice of reason, but between the two of us it's probably neck and neck.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

docstox12 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5R93CFRMs0&list=RDy5R93CFRMs0&t=17

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Exactly what I was referring to Doc. I hope many watch this, just a classic piece of comedy.

After Felix classic "I much fear trouble in the fuselage Frederick"

Love when Oscar replies, "I much fear there's some nut trying to read your lips".
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:31 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

No offense but you may be the least among us when it comes to the voice of reason, but between the two of us it's probably neck and neck.

Doc thanks for the kind words I think. I’m very confused about what’s been transpiring here on OTI. Between the Aresian going awol and now CP making delusional comments I’m getting worriedly. I’m thinking that perhaps at the crazy bash we threw for SNOWMAN one of my Russians patients at the sanitarium put some kind of mind altering substance in our beverages. This may be why you and I Doc who have no minds to be altered, are OK while others have flipped

CP by the way. Please resend your PM from last night. I couldn’t read it

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:32 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5R93CFRMs0&list=RDy5R93CFRMs0&t=17

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Exactly what I was referring to Doc. I hope many watch this, just a classic piece of comedy.

After Felix classic "I much fear trouble in the fuselage Frederick"

Love when Oscar replies, "I much fear there's some nut trying to read your lips".

Incredibly funny show with those two great actors!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am

syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Doc thanks for the kind words I think.  I’m very confused about what’s been transpiring here on OTI.  Between the Aresian going awol and now CP making delusional comments I’m getting worriedly.  I’m thinking that perhaps at the crazy bash we threw for SNOWMAN one of my Russians patients at the sanitarium put some kind of mind altering substance in our beverages.  This may be why you and I Doc who have no minds to be altered, are OK while others have flipped

CP by the way. Please resend your PM from last night.  I couldn’t read it

Yes, a mind is a terrible thing to lose.......if you have one!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 am

Gentlemen,
I come to reassure you that I have no intention of abandoning this cyber-island or its system of justice. It is probably accurate to say that in the past couple of weeks I have posted a little more prodigiously in the storm and long range threads as I am trying to provide more in depth thoughts on storms over there. That is my passion and I have gone through periods over the years where I've backed away from in-depth analysis to pay more "surface level" attention to the weather due to time demands, work, or exhaustion. (Not unlike the current predicament of our Emperor). But when I have the time I do like to dig deeper and learn more. Additionally I had noticed the Emperor was occupied with other things of late and felt it wouldn't hurt to have at least one more voice providing some input (worthless as it may sometimes be) to the analysis on the mainland.
That being said, rest assured that this island is very important to me. Like CP, I sometimes find it is the only place to go for peace and tranquility from some of the mainland madness. Where would I be without the Coconut Lounge and the Sanitarium?
So I stand ready to continue my duties as Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor, for as long as the good citizens of this island will have me. If it is determined by Parliament that my focus on more scientific pursuits on the mainland is hindering my job here, and you choose to dismiss me from my post for such cause, I will accept that decision. But until that day I intend to keep my coconuts firmly planted here on OTI.
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:45 am

billg315 wrote:Gentlemen,
I come to reassure you that I have no intention of abandoning this cyber-island or its system of justice.  It is probably accurate to say that in the past couple of weeks I have posted a little more prodigiously in the storm and long range threads as I am trying to provide more in depth thoughts on storms over there. That is my passion and I have gone through periods over the years where I've backed away from in-depth analysis to pay more "surface level" attention to the weather due to time demands, work, or exhaustion. (Not unlike the current predicament of our Emperor). But when I have the time I do like to dig deeper and learn more.  Additionally I had noticed the Emperor was occupied with other things of late and felt it wouldn't hurt to have at least one more voice providing some input (worthless as it may sometimes be) to the analysis on the mainland.
That being said, rest assured that this island is very important to me. Like CP, I sometimes find it is the only place to go for peace and tranquility from some of the mainland madness. Where would I be without the Coconut Lounge and the Sanitarium?
So I stand ready to continue my duties as Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor, for as long as the good citizens of this island will have me.  If it is determined by Parliament that my focus on more scientific pursuits on the mainland is hindering my job here, and you choose to dismiss me from my post for such cause, I will accept that decision. But until that day I intend to keep my coconuts firmly planted here on OTI.
Billg315

Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor, your position here is as firmly planted as the tallest coconut tree on OTI.Feel free to contribute to the Long range Mainland Weather Thread as an ambassador of our great Island!Perhaps parliament will add another title to your already prestigious nomiker here....Director of OTI Meteorological Institute.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:45 am

billg315 wrote:Gentlemen,
I come to reassure you that I have no intention of abandoning this cyber-island or its system of justice.  It is probably accurate to say that in the past couple of weeks I have posted a little more prodigiously in the storm and long range threads as I am trying to provide more in depth thoughts on storms over there. That is my passion and I have gone through periods over the years where I've backed away from in-depth analysis to pay more "surface level" attention to the weather due to time demands, work, or exhaustion. (Not unlike the current predicament of our Emperor). But when I have the time I do like to dig deeper and learn more.  Additionally I had noticed the Emperor was occupied with other things of late and felt it wouldn't hurt to have at least one more voice providing some input (worthless as it may sometimes be) to the analysis on the mainland.
So I stand ready to continue my duties as Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor, for as long as the good citizens of this island will have me.  If it is determined by Parliament that my focus on more scientific pursuits on the mainland is hindering my job here, and you choose to dismiss me from my post for such cause, I will accept that decision. But until that day I intend to keep my coconuts firmly planted here on OTI.
Billg315

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Wednesday is looking like a real hit or miss day at the Sanitarium. Either nobody will be there and we'll all be celebrating in the Lounge, or there's going to be a mad rush on the place. lol
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm

billg315 wrote:Wednesday is looking like a real hit or miss day at the Sanitarium. Either nobody will be there and we'll all be celebrating in the Lounge, or there's going to be a mad rush on the place. lol

The problem is this, expectations have reached a fever pitch. The last NAM run with it's 20-30 inch totals in many areas in and surrounding NYC has now set the expectations to high. An area wide Mothrazilla (6-12 inches) will now be seen as a colossal failure.

It will be an interesting next two days. We are short staffed and still reeling from our loss of TheAresian but in Syos we trust. All Directors should be on white alert.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum