NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: "Off-Topic Island"

+14
Grselig
keliza52
billg315
Taffy
Math23x7
algae888
sroc4
SNOW MAN
Quietace
Dunnzoo
Frank_Wx
CPcantmeasuresnow
docstox12
amugs
18 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 10 Empty Re: OT: "Off-Topic Island"

Post by amugs Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Wonderful new son the visa front Doc. I have been well..........being taken care of by my newest OTI members that I posted a picture of above - June and Amber - they are great OTI citizens. Sorry but my MOJO is not for the snow making at this time but for the I love you . I am looking to remove my possessions from my castle as long as I am granted the citizenship of this great land I so honored ruled from last January to Wednesday forthcoming. I have failed in my quest for white gold this month and will turn over the crown to whomever is deemed worthy by the said parliament of two at this time - where teh hell is Snowman?? I last heard he was in sector 5 but nothing else since early Dec - wonder if the pigmee's got him.

BTW - amber and june have sister's that they would like to have them along with some of her friends join us on OTI - I say the more beautiful babes the merrier for u sold coots!!

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 10 Snow-girls

amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Here are Amber and June's friends from Texas and Alabama -= they want to know what OTI is all about so Minister of Visa's shall we grant them a 5 day pass or ....????

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 10 Bikinis2

You let me know okay??

amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 pm

amugs wrote:Here are Amber and June's friends from Texas and Alabama -= they want to know what OTI is all about so Minister of Visa's shall we grant them a 5 day pass or ....????

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 10 Bikinis2

You let me know okay??

Send them to the Ministry of Tourism ( quick, before CP gets back) and I will have to "examine" them and ask the proper questions to determine if the visa length will be 5 days, 5 months or 5 years.

You can leave your Castle intact here, Mugsy, because even though your term expires at the end of this year, you could be re-elected at a future date again.Someone else will have to replace you, however, for the rest of this winter.

Perhap's Amber and June can intercede on your behalf in this matter!!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:14 pm

DOC - they are on their way in King Snow Weenie Uniform as pictured - I have thoroughly given them the welcome of OTI and quite the full inspection which they thought was fun ( so did I wink wink!).

3-5 years maybe in order after further inspection DOC but you will be teh judge!!

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 am

Because he seems to be the only one willing to accept this winter as the Dud it is I nominate Hector as the new KING of OTI. Since taking the crown in Mid February King Mugsy has given his subjects a mid April 2 inch snow and a 2 inch early November and a 10 inch pre Thankgsgiving snow but can't seem to produce when it counts, IN WINTER. No more talk of this January 7th-10th fantasy storm. Enough torturing the citizens with his snow weenie fantasies.

All hail King Hector, Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray,  Long live the new KING!!!!

Mugsy as of January 1 you shall be the new Director of Tourism. I have done all I can in the position but obviously your friends will draw much more tourism to our Island Paradise than the rantings of a snow starved middle aged man.

Doc thank you for your service in the position during the past week, but we need you back leading our Parliament as these are trying times for our residents and  the unrest on the Island is reminiscent of last years rebellions. I shall go back to doing what I do best heading up the Treasury department.

Mugsy as my last act as Tourism Director I grant your friends lifetime Visa's on OTI. I am also changing the dress codes on our beaches to clothing optional for your friends.

However for all current male residents on the island the bathing suit mandatory rules remain in place, I'm talking to you Snow Man. We are not here to drive people away from the island, just the thought of it, "the horror, the horror".
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:21 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Because he seems to be the only one willing to accept this winter as the Dud it is I nominate Hector as the new KING of OTI. Since taking the crown in Mid February King Mugsy has given his subjects a mid April 2 inch snow and a 2 inch early November and a 10 inch pre Thankgsgiving snow but can't seem to produce when it counts, IN WINTER. No more talk of this January 7th-10th fantasy storm. Enough torturing the citizens with his snow weenie fantasies.

All hail King Hector, Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray,  Long live the new KING!!!!

Mugsy as of January 1 you shall be the new Director of Tourism. I have done all I can in the position but obviously your friends will draw much more tourism to our Island Paradise than the rantings of a snow starved middle aged man.

Doc thank you for your service in the position during the past week, but we need you back leading our Parliament as these are trying times for our residents and  the unrest on the Island is reminiscent of last years rebellions. I shall go back to doing what I do best heading up the Treasury department.

Mugsy as my last act as Tourism Director I grant your friends lifetime Visa's on OTI. I am also changing the dress codes on our beaches to clothing optional for your friends.

However for all current male residents on the island the bathing suit mandatory rules remain in place, I'm talking to you Snow Man. We are not here to drive people away from the island, just the thought of it, "the horror, the horror".

lol!

I second the motion for the nomination of Hector as King Snow Weenie 2015!

Citizen Mugsy will now be Director of Tourism and lifetime visas for his gorgeous friends will be seconded.The Island will attract thousands of mainland males to flock to our "dress optional" beaches, and many dollars will pass into the OTI Treasury directly your way,CP.I expect the OTI surplus to skyrocket as a result.This, plus our coconut/bananna surplus currency could perhaps be used to research,fund, and build a climate control machine which could finally control these recalcitrant and ornery teleconnections that stubbornly refuse to come together and bless us with abundant snow.

"One small step for snow.....one giant leap for all snowkind!"
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by algae888 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:03 am

Doc there are no motions we will forcefully remove mugs at our gathering on January 10th. we will take him and put him outside in the rain and 40 degree weather and coronate our new King Hector. O king Hector your royal highness can you look into your magic thingamajig and tell us when our first snowfall will be this January. we are only asking for a small amount like 2 to 4 inches and if you could Your Highness we would also like a 6 to 12 incher someTime this winter. we are your faithful and loyal servants. Is that too much to ask from you O king
algae888
algae888
Advanced Forecaster
Advanced Forecaster

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:43 am

HECTOR!!!Really the troll of winter!!
This is a major kick in the nuts guys and I just may have to impose self exile to the mainland with amber, June and all the beauties leaving you with your middle aged torso's to look at.
CP, I feel like Julius Cesar but I am not going to fight this as I have not done my job in producing for my people as they so asked should have been born as King 6 years ago and would have had a pass for life!!
I await my fate - ahh crap - let me just gather my girls and leave - we shall find another paradise island just off of OTI so you can watch us through your come bottle glasses frolic on the beaches and water. UTI awaits - ultimate transfer island that will be renamed MPI when I step afoot on such -
Mugsy's Paradise Island - screw the snow and we will just do the aforementioned.

You will be rioting come the mid jan warm up from the islander Hector as your King if you so wish. 

It is not a good bye but I will see you later my good men.

Carry on.

Honorably removed 
King Snow Weenie Mugsy

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Sir Sroc

Prepare your troops for an invasion of UTI not OTI. Make sure mugsy is not harmed and leave him there if he wishes but bring back his friends who have been granted lifetime VISA's on OTI.

Doc:You know I like Al, but who granted him a temporary VISA? If it was you I never saw the paperwork.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Why do you wish to engage in such an act CP? You do not need to know about the visa that was granted by the honorable doc. Leave the girls alone for they are with me and have been brought to OTI in a last ditch effort to lighten the mood and spirits of this depressing of late location. Also to create some positive joo joo for some white gold but this did not nor will it occur. I am sharing my wealth with the girls who are extremely receptive and happy with such. Sroc and his troops of ? shall NOT come to my new land if so he will be met with ravage resistance of my fellow islanders.

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 am

Gentlemen,Gentlemen, let me inject some sanity and reason into this Parliamentry Discussion.

Former King Mugsy, I wish to extend to you my heartfelt appreciation of your valiant efforts, unfortunately fruitless since last year, in attempting to provide your subjects with massive quantities of white gold.Gentlemen of OTI, we must not castigate and criticize our former King lest he loses his zeal and removes his beautiful cohorts Amber and June from OTI.If you have visited the Bureau of Tourism, the visits to OTI, which are providing massive amounts of dollars in day visa fees, are skyrocketing.Should Sir Mugsy remove his magnificent subjects of feminine pulchitrude, these revenues will calamitously collapse.I ask for logical thought in this matter.

In reference to this skyrocketing visa revenue and our always abundant coconut/banana backed currency OTI dollars, I feel that in this Holiday Season, the spirit of "Good Will Towards Men" should be discussed to try and divert attention from invasions and exile.

My idols and mentors of the Gilded Age, Carnegie and Rockerfeller, with their massive wealth ,set up foundations for the betterment of humanity.With our abundant currency surplus and massive wealth, I bring to you a proposal for your consideration.

From reading the many posts from the mainland concerning the terribly disappointing snowless winter to date, I notice that there are certain individuals who seem to be incapable of handling this situation.It appears they are breaking down mentally as a result.As such, I propose that we here at OTI, fund and construct a Sanitorium for those suffering from SDS (Snow Derangement Syndrome) which exhibits itself by progressive deterioration mentally with concurrent blaming of inanimate objects (snowblowers, projectors) as thge cause.Perhaps we can name our facility with something warm, welcoming and friendly like "Happy Snowflake Acres".We could provide an area covered with that fake snow used in Hollywood, maybe calling it the "Whiteout Room". For diversion and fun, we could have the residents walk through an area called "The Benchmark" on the way to the Cafeteria.Should they not walk in the absolutely correct area of the Benchmark, they would be denied access to the cafeteria .I'm sure there would be many suggestions concerning the theraputic measures from those more capable than myself.

I have sent out e mail inquiries to the world noted authorities researching and treating SDS.They are Dr.s S.N.O. Drift ( Sigmund,Norbert,Oliver), Dr. A. Miller, Dr. B. Miller and Dr. I. Will Phaze ( Irving-William). They express a desire to be a part of this humanitarian effort to try and solve this unfortunate malady.

OtI Parliament would also be happy to fund for an adequate supply of white suits and butterfly nets.

I await your responses concerning the above.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:37 pm

DOC - classic and LMAO - you are genius my friend - one of the best posts of the OTI thread.

I bid you farewell as do Amber and June. Their friends said hey want to stay to see the lands and inhabitants but I have warned them of such. So with that they should provide some sanity if not eye candy for the suffering from SDS.

Good day my good man on this the first day of the new year and the almost midpoint of the decade.

Good luck to my OTI men of ? (2) and I bid you all health, happiness and SNOW in the future.

Mugs - king-less of OTI bu not of Amber and June!! Very Happy Very Happy

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Doc.

Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever read on the OTI thread, maybe in any blog anywhere.

Holy crap I'm sitting watching Alabama and ohio state and I start reading this and I can't stop laughing. My wife who thinks I'm a little off base with this weather stuff anyway comes over to see what I'm reading and just leaves shaking her head.

Absolutely classic. So funny I can't even comment on any of the crisis now facing OTI because of ex KING Mugsys refusal to stay on OTI with his new found friends. I shall deal with this later.

There's no doubt Doc it's time to put this into a children's book. "The tales of OTI book 1 - "the Little king that couldn't- make it snow "
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:32 am

My good man, always happy to provide a laugh which is the spice of life and great for the health.When Frank created OTI, he didn't realize it would be the natural place for someone likie myself to thrive.

Yes, this is a terrible fiscal blow for OTI, ex KING Mugsy removing his beautiful cohorts in apparent anger towards for the loss of his crown.Looks like my philanthropic suggestion will go down faster than an olive in a Martini now.

Absolutely wonderful idea for that OTI "Tales for the Children" book.Perhaps that would be a source of revenue here at OTI.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:36 am

amugs wrote:DOC - classic and LMAO - you  are genius my friend - one of the best posts of the OTI thread.

I bid you farewell as do Amber and June. Their friends said hey want to stay to see the lands and inhabitants but I have warned them of such. So with that they should provide some sanity if not eye candy for the suffering from SDS.

Good day my good man on this the first day of the new year and the almost midpoint of the decade.

Good luck to my OTI men of ? (2) and I bid you all health, happiness and SNOW in the future.

Mugs - king-less of OTI bu not of Amber and June!! Very Happy Very Happy

At this late date, can I implore and beg you ex KING Mugsy, to change your mind about leaving with Amber and June?

I have been your biggest supporter here on OTI, and the proposal I made for the betterment of humanity will crash and burn in flames without the Amber-June visa revenues.Think of all the sick SDS folks out there crying for help!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 am

Oh Doc my MOST LOYAL man if you do insist on me staying with my two bevy beauties I guess I shall for the good of my once great land of OTI that I ruled so gently and without cause.

It is here that I do belong but others, not to mention names CP, feel that I am not worthy to live up to the crown and has played both sides of the fence like a true American politician.  My dear lady friends with many benefits will be most excited to be staying here as well when I tell them. So I shall call of my raft trip to the new land I was looking to shack up on and shall replant my goods back on OTI.

The northern folk may get giddy tonight and again this week with some white gold but nothing of the amounts to jump for joy and release the weight that has been placed upon their shoulders by this horrid winter so far. Okay, I must go and tell the girls and their friends who WILL increase the tourism escrow account just by there mere presence. I may even beckon their friend Star - she is just that and per the picture she sent us just the other day. She is of the shooting, racy kind.  Here she is. WOOF WOOF!!! Shocked  cheers

Ta ta for now.

Ex king Mugsy

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:36 am

Top page

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:37 am

amugs wrote:Oh Doc my MOST LOYAL man if you do insist on me staying with my two bevy beauties I guess I shall for the good of my once great land of OTI that I ruled so gently and without cause.

It is here that I do belong but others, not to mention names CP, feel that I am not worthy to live up to the crown and has played both sides of the fence like a true American politician.  My dear lady friends with many benefits will be most excited to be staying here as well when I tell them. So I shall call of my raft trip to the new land I was looking to shack up on and shall replant my goods back on OTI.

The northern folk may get giddy tonight and again this week with some white gold but nothing of the amounts to jump for joy and release the weight that has been placed upon their shoulders by this horrid winter so far. Okay, I must go and tell the girls and their friends who WILL increase the tourism escrow account just by there mere presence. I may even beckon their friend Star - she is just that and per the picture she sent us just the other day. She is of the shooting, racy kind.  Here she is. WOOF WOOF!!! Shocked  cheers

Ta ta for now.

Ex king Mugsy

All hail the new Queen, Star. The Queen for life as per balloting just completed.

The Queen of the North, the Queen of  the North, the Queen of the North. Only game of thrones fans will understand.

Mugsy you are a true patriot and will go down in OTI history as the man that held the sectors together during our time of turmoil, political intrigue and scandal.

Lets not mince words, as a snow producer you were a total failure, as Director of Tourism you are a marketing genius. Do we really need a King? Lets give Star a chance and see how our new Queen does snow wise. On second thought who cares how our new Queen does snow wise.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:46 am

As stunning as that pic was, it was a little too revealing so I removed it. Carry on kings and emperors or whatever the terminology is in these parts of NJ Strong...

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 am

Frank_Wx wrote:As stunning as that pic was, it was a little too revealing so I removed it. Carry on kings and emperors or whatever the terminology is in these parts of NJ Strong...

One day without a King, and it takes a visit from the mainland from Emperor Frank to restore order.

Perhaps we should reconsider reinstatement of the monarchy?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:46 pm

The Emperor has displaced Queen Cleopatra before I got to take a good look at her as I was busy in other areas of the Island today trying to gain support for former King Mugsy to keep Amber and June and cohorts on the Island to maintain the massive uptick in visa issuances and thereby exponentially increasing revenue to the OTI treasury.

We, at OTI, should be mindful that the watchful eye of our great and powerful Emperor is there to steer OTI in a prosperous and peaceful direction.I can imagine what possible shenanigans and malfeasances this new "queen" would have brought to the Island.CP, our Treasurer, was already enthralled with the spell she cast on him.That could have led to disastrous results with the draining of the treasury for "favors" of one kind or another from CP to this Queen.

We have a power vacuum right now in OTI, King Hector than Queen Star now displacement of her by the Emperor.I guess she was truly "Queen for a Day", bringing back to mind a cheesy 1950's television game show.

Do we want a Republic, a Democracy, a Monarchy or just satisfy ourselves with being a Province of the Empire of Frank?

The best news of the day is former KING Mugsy deciding to keep his retinue of honeys here in OTI to maintain the brisk tourist trade.Yes,Sir Mugsy, OTI does owe you it's gratitude for your maintenance during the previous snowless period.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by algae888 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:27 pm

doc cp and mugs it was nice to get a little snow today. came down real hard for a short time. looks like replacing mugs with hector as our new king is off to a good start and if we get a few inches with the clipper on Tuesday mugs is banished for good. Very Happy now king hector I will like to be considered as your top advisor and if I get the position I have this advice. keep saying we will have a warm winter with no snow, post that temps are modeled and forecast to low and most of all keep pointing out the 60* day when the rest of the week will be bitter cold with well below normal temps. if you do this O KING we could trick mother nature and maybe salvage some of this winter.lol Very Happy
algae888
algae888
Advanced Forecaster
Advanced Forecaster

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Ah, good thinking Sir Al, posting this on the OTI thread.Many mainlanders may not be interested in the governmental machinations of our Island.

First of all, I welcome you to the OTI Parliament and we have taken into due consideration the coronation of King Hector however , he has not indicated if he wants to accept the position.We must have a King who wholeheartedly dives into the effort, whatever direction it may be, that will produce abundant snow.I accept your desire to be King Hector's assistant in these matters.

CP, our devoted Treasurer, must weigh in on this matter.

I sense that this is a delicate issue for former King Mugsy and I suggest complete respect for his former position lest he withdraws our main draw for visits to OTI!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:28 am

Doc and all citizens and visitors to OTI.

We have a new leader and her name is Queen Star.

As I was the only resident that able to get a glimpse of her before Emperor Frank had to understandably take her picture down, I hastily held an OTI election and she was unanimously placed in the position of new queen of OTI.

Hector never really sought after, or showed any interest in the position of King. And let's face it he is the complete opposite snow wise of what we're looking for in a king.

Queen star However has certain attributes that make any wanting for snow insignificant. I would ask that former King Mugsy please forward both of you a picture of Queenstar in a private message so you both can see why she was unanimously made the new queen of OTI.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 am

I defer to your superior judgement in OTI Treasury matters and wholeheartedly support the Queens election.Let the whole mainland know that we are an equal opportunity entity and any and all are candidates equally in any OTI role.Please inform the Queen I would like to discuss her role in a "private" meeting, ahem!

I agree about Hector.His complete indifference and disdain for snow after Dec 31 made him a weak candidate for our efforts.In our hastiness to avoid invasion from Sir Sroc's armies and navies, we proposed Hector.

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Doc and all citizens and visitors to OTI.

We have a new leader and her name is Queen Star.

As I was the only resident that able to get a glimpse of her before Emperor Frank had to understandably take her picture down, I hastily held an OTI election and she was unanimously placed in the position of new queen of OTI.

Hector never really sought after, or showed any interest in the position of King. And let's face it he is the complete opposite snow wise of what we're looking for in a king.

Queen star However has certain attributes that make any wanting for snow insignificant. I would ask that former King Mugsy please forward both of you a picture of Queenstar in a private message so you both can see why she was unanimously made the new queen of OTI.

Your last wish has been granted and I thank for this one last act as King Snow Weenie of OTI!

Excellent choice and she has made an impact already I mus say - great things to come with her at the helm  Very Happy - sorry Hector - HAHAHA!

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 am

docstox12 wrote:I defer  to your superior judgement in OTI Treasury matters and wholeheartedly support the Queens election.Let the whole mainland know that we are an equal opportunity entity and any and all are candidates equally in any OTI role.Please inform the Queen I would like to discuss her role in a "private" meeting, ahem!

I agree about Hector.His complete indifference and disdain for snow after Dec 31 made him a weak candidate for our efforts.In our hastiness to avoid invasion from Sir Sroc's armies and navies, we proposed Hector.

Doc as the leader our Parliament I of course defer to you and I appeal to our new Director of Tourism and Immigration ex king Mugsy to arrange a private meeting with you and Queen Star to discuss her qualifications.

Ex king king, and super patriot Mugsy, please forward Queen Stars resume, in a private message of course, to Doc asap so we can make this all final.

I would ask you also submit her resume to sir Snowman but since he is awol what's the point.

Regarding Sir Sroc, and Sir Al, since they are both on extended stay VISA's I don't believe they should be involved in the internal politics of OTI at this time. However Sir Sroc is one of Emperor Franks closest advisors and in the past has shown his military might. Should he demand Queen Stars resume for the good of the citizenry please forward it to him no questions asked. Sir Al will have to wait in line until his immigration papers can be properly processed.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum