NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Shooting Again

3 posters

Go down

School Shooting Again Empty School Shooting Again

Post by amugs Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Another school shooting this one outside of Seattle  news saying two students killed what is wrong in this country! Scary to be a teacher at a big open camous like wher I work

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/24/marysville-high-school-shooting/17840955/

Sad

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

School Shooting Again Empty Re: School Shooting Again

Post by Frank_Wx Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Sickening.

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 pm

amugs wrote:Another school shooting this one outside of Seattle  news saying two students killed what is wrong in this country! Scary to be a teacher at a big open camous like wher I work

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/24/marysville-high-school-shooting/17840955/

Sad

I'm really sorry for you Mugsy you have to go to work with that fear in the background.Don't know what the frig is happening, I've got a lot of theories but will not go into them here.Sheesh, we would settle any problems man to man with fists in my day.A bloody nose, fat lip and black eye resulted but you always shook hands, respected the other guy and forgot about it.LOL, I won one and got my butt kicked the other.That's life, 50-50.Nobody wound up dead,though, like today.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:35 pm

docstox12 wrote:
amugs wrote:Another school shooting this one outside of Seattle  news saying two students killed what is wrong in this country! Scary to be a teacher at a big open camous like wher I work

Sad

I'm really sorry for you Mugsy you have to go to work with that fear in the background.Don't know what the frig is happening, I've got a lot of theories but will not go into them here.Sheesh, we would settle any problems man to man with fists in my day.A bloody nose, fat lip and black eye resulted but you always shook hands, respected the other guy and forgot about it.LOL, I won one and got my butt kicked the other.That's life, 50-50.Nobody wound up dead,though, like today.

thanks Doc and I hear you - we take the best security measures we possibly can and drill once a month for different lock down scenarios. Just hope and pray it never happens around here. And you are so right back in teh day we settled things with fist a cuffs and had a respect once it was all said and done - some bruises and bumps but nothing were someone lost his life.

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:45 am

May the good Lord watch over you and the school Mugsy old pal.Let's hope you do your stint without anything bad happening.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum