NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Stories

3 posters

Go down

Ghost Stories Empty Ghost Stories

Post by amugs Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Okay,

Vacationing for Valentines Day with my fiance - now my wife at a B&B in Cape May and one night as we were sleeping our bed starting to shake at 3AM. No it wasn't us and as I awoke I thought I saw a white cloud in the corner of the room and the room got cold and it felt as if there was a breeze in the room. AS I went to get up the shaking stopped butt he room was still cold. I went back to sleep and the next morning as we had breakfast I brought this up and the other two couples who were staying there said that they thought there was an earthquake or something. AS the owner was serving us a delicious breakfast he looked around and said that he has three knwon ghosts - the old lady, the teenage girl who we expereinced and the middle age woman. Scared the be jesus out of me!!

The house I grew up in one night after my dad passed away my sister was watching TV in her room when she screamed and as I ran into the room she said I young man was at the foot board of her bed - I did not see anything but she was white as a ghost and visibly shaken - the hair though on my neck and arms stood on up like static electricity - when we looked at old pictures it was my father as a teenager.

Fast forward to Dec 6th 1992 for the powerful Nor'Easter that struck our area - I was sick and sleeping in bed that morning with the rain and winds hit my house and window. Winds howling and causing creaking noises which I was accustomed to. I was alone 22 years old and again took the day off due to feeling like crap. AS I lay in bed I hear on the wooden floors of my home footsteps and I hear them coming up the stairs - my door was locked to my bedroom and I picked up the phone and dialed 91 ready to hit the 1 again if I hear a knock or trying to break into my room. The footsteps came down the hall and turned into my mom and deceased father's bedroom and heard them walk to his side of the bed then stop. I waited for a good 15 minutes to see if there was any other noises and then got up and tip toed to my door and unlocked my door and looked into the bedroom to find nothing as i searched the house I found nothing. The next day my mom's alarm went off at 7:45 AM even though it was not set to that time to go off or set to go off as an alarm - she did not set it but it went of anyway. That was the time my dad passed away!

More to share but a start for now.

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories Empty Re: Ghost Stories

Post by docstox12 Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:40 am

Mugsy, these would be great on that show that used to be on, Ghosthunters, or something like that.

I had one experience that was supernatural in the sense that it was very religious.In my office as a Dentist for 25 years, I was treating an older woman in her 60's .She needed a badly decayed lower molar extracted.She was very nervous so her daughter accompanied her in the treatment room.The procedure went badly quickly, the tooth breaking at the gumline with the roots stuck in the bone, the lady starting to hyperventilate and the daughter starting to freak out.I had a two by two gauze pad on the patients tongue as per procedure to protect from aspiration , and turned away to pick up a lever to get out the roots.I prayed "Jesus, please help me out here, I am in serious trouble!".When I turned to engage the roots with the lever, there were the two roots lying on the cotton gauze! There was no friggin' way that could have happened as I never even touched them with my instrument.I told them I was finished, excused myself and went into my little x ray room to recover as I almost passed out knowing Jesus got that tooth out for me.Needless to say, it cemented my faith forever.

We had an old Fraternity House on River Street in Hackensack where the Mc Donalds and Hackensack Ford is.A very old, spooky house that had been a nursing home.I'm sure lot's of misery occurred there.You never wanted to be alone there at night.My buddy was in the downstarirs bathroom once during the day alone and the doorknob started to turn back and forth.Nobody else was in the house.

Another thing that happened to me was in the storeroom of Hoebel's Florist, where I worked a part time job in High School.This was 1968.I was back there and I distinctly heard my Grandfather's voice call my name with his heavy Italian accent.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 am

Doc,

WOW - now that is story and I have one to share as well - many ghost and supernatural stories.

The big one was when I was a young man - 22 years old and I somehow contracted Camflobacter and Infectious Colitis. Caused a massive Lower GI Hemorrhage that took my life - yes I dies and came back - it happened in my parent's house. The night before this happened i had to go to teh bathroom real bad and was on the bowl for a good time going and vomiting. Almost passed out - called teh dr and he gave me instructions and said I have to meet him at his office at 8AM for a scoping.

Well I never made it but met him in the ER at 9AM - I was going on the throne when I passed out - and it felt like a long time that I was out - as i was out I was totally at peace and saw my father and a man who looked like Jesus with long flowing hair and a beard - we were driving extremely fast in a vehicle and I was in the back seat with my dad - as we were driving I saw myself through the years and then when we got to me as a man eh car stopped and the man turned around and said it i snot time and my father opened the door for me and said good bye but it i snot time - and I came to. The scary part was my mom saw me pass out and came running in and said i was motionless and thought I was dead - no pulse, no heartbeat and freaked out and then she said i elevated off the floor like someone picked me up as she stood there in amazement and I kept looking in the mirror feeling my face and body and then I remember coming to - I had a weird look in my eyes as she called my name. The I went to the hospital and was in ICU for a week then surgery removing 16" of my small intestines and cecum whole getting a total blood transfusion. Tried writing it up in the NE Journal of Medicine for rare Lower GI disease but they refuted the evidence - my colon/intestines are still on file at the pathology dept and ST. Joe's in Paterson - they are convinced this was a one in hundred million case

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by mako460 Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Totally sick stuff Mugs. Glad ur ok to talk about it now!!!!!!!!! My brother in law lived in my house before i bought it and he always said he never felt comfortable there, said there was something wrong with the house. One night him and his girlfriend came over for dinner. After dinner we were sitting in the living room watching a movie and we heard sometghing in the kitchen. It sounded like a coin hitting the floor. A few minutes later we heard it again and started to pay attention. We sat there for the next ten minutes and watched as all of the spare change from my pocket that i put on the kitchen counter when i got home from work, proceeded to stand up on edge, one coin at a time, and roll off of the counter. If i njever saw it i never would have believed it. But i had 3 witnesses and to this day, all i have to say to my brother in law is... do u remember the night....and he stops me right there. It still creeps me out.

mako460
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Mako--Wow, that's a good one especially witnessing it!

Mugsy, you had an out of body death experience.A young lady patient of mine hit a tree on Sloatsburg Road in NYS and the EMS had her clinically dead .She told me she could see them working on her as she hovered above.She then entered what she would call "heaven" and saw her tow Grandparents there.She did not want to leave the peace and beauty, but she knew it wasn't her time.She only told this story to me for fear of people calling her crazy but she felt comfortable after I told her the story I posted above.

Read another real good true one.A man and his wife were flying themselves in a small plane over the Rockies in bad weather.They were both dressed in formal garb for an event.Sadly, the plane crashed.While in the hospital, the wife had an out of body where she saw her husband on his knees begging in front of Jesus.Her husband was a total non-believer .She noticed in the out of body that he had his formal wear on but no shoes.When she came to, the hospital staff informed her sadly, her husbands body had been found........with no shoes!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm

My family were astound end my italian grandmother said the rosary everyday for the rest of her life!

That is amazing but when you tell people they think you are crazy but I knw what I know and I am not a practicing religious man for my reasons but  it was a very amazing experience. When I told the hospital chaplain he said it must have been a dream really father??

Great story mako and doc. More stories to come!

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: