NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's

+17
dad4twoboys
mako460
Snow88
nutleyblizzard
frank 638
jmanley32
CPcantmeasuresnow
GreyBeard
essexcountypete
weatherwatchermom
cooladi
Radz
skinsfan1177
Grselig
docstox12
billg315
Frank_Wx
21 posters

Go down

Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's Empty Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's

Post by Frank_Wx Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Over the last few weeks I recognized people for their contributions and talents they bring to the NJ Strong Forum. I have two more rounds of recognitions.

Senior Enthusiast & Loyalist

Dunnzoo - Janet is a member I consider myself close with. I've known her dating back to the Eyewitness Chat Forum and have met her at each get together. She has a very welcoming and warm demeanor which every new member quickly finds out as she's one of the first to greet you. I admire her passion for weather and willingness to help spread information to people. Further, she often helps in organizing the get togethers and finding a place suitable for the group. I am glad she is part of my staff!

jmanley32 - There is no one more spirited or expressive as Jon. This guy has a deep fondness for tropical and winter storms. He is normally the first person to let the forum know of the next tropical storm that will develop in the Atlantic. I can honestly say Jon brings life and positive energy to the forum. His excitement can be felt in his posts and that in turn makes other people feel excited. These are the type of people I hope a community like this attracts.

skinsfan1177 - I met skins at one of the get togethers we had down the shore. I admire his enthusiasm and desire to educate people on future weather events. By this point, he's probably the guy at work everyone turns to get their weather forecast. I really enjoy his perspective on weather and his observations during storm events considering he lives in Point Pleasant. From a climo standpoint, the weather along the Shore could be quite drastic compared to elsewhere in NJ.

syosnow94 - Alright, he's only been suspended 3 times. I've seen worse. But the thing with Jim is that he's SO passionate about winter weather that he can't help but get upset when the pattern takes a turn for the worst. I think what I like the most about Jim is that he truly cares. I can tell during storm events he takes it all in. He enjoys it with his kids. I met Jim at one of the get togethers and found him to be a stand-up guy. When I speak with Jim I feel like I'm speaking to one of my uncles. The bombastic personality is great and brings entertainment to the forum.

SoulSingMG - Soul is another member I remember from the Eyewitness Chat Board. When I first started posting there, I remember learning a lot from Soul's posts as he did a great job communicating what models were showing for any given storm event. He kept the place alive and that would not have been done if it were not for his love of weather. I am very glad he's a loyal member of this forum.

billg315 - Having met Bill at one of the get togethers, he is one of those dudes you just want to go out and grab a drink with. What I like most about Bill is that he's clearly understanding the basics and coming into his own as a forecaster. I look forward to seeing where his progression takes him.

Snow88 - Anthony is on every internet weather forum known to man. An NYPD officer, he is someone we can truly call a "weenie" and he won't get mad because he would agree. He is a huge winter weather lover and someone I've known for a long time. I am glad he is also part of this community.

nutleyblizzard - Nutley contributes almost daily and makes great posts. It is easy to see he is an enthusiast who is also coming into his own. I think he'll continue to grow and provide great analysis in years to come.

oldtimer - My paisano! Tony is a knowledgeable poster who lives out on Long Island. I've also known him since the Eyewitness Chat board days. He has an obvious passion for weather and is one of the nicest members you will ever come across. His wife often reaches out to me on facebook letting me know how much he enjoys posting here. I consider him a great friend.

Pro Enthusiast

I will not go through each member of this category, but I want you to know I appreciate your contributions and daily input. I know many members who are registered to this forum rather read than post, which is completely OK, but I felt the people who post daily and share their stories are those who really have a deep devotion to the weather. You all deserved to be recognized for that. Please do not be discouraged if you're not listed. It's very hard for me to track everyone. I will re-evaluate ALL these rankings on a quarterly basis and make adjustments. Some people will get "promoted" based on their post content.

SNOW MAN
frank 638
HectorO
weatherwatchermom
jimv45
Joe Snow
pdubz
RJB8525
GRselig
Radz
Sanchize06
devsman
Taffy
Vinnydula
Artechmedals
mako460
jake732
dkodgis
hyde345
essexcountypete
cooladi
GreyBeard
dad4twoboys
TheAresian
sabamfa

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's Empty Re: Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's

Post by billg315 Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:53 am

Thank you Frank, much appreciated. Was so excited to find this forum a few years ago and to become a part of it. Look forward to contributing more as the site continues to grow!
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's Empty Re: Congratulations - Senior & Pro Enthusiast's

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:16 am

Congratulations to everybody mentioned above and their contributions to our wonderful board!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 am

Thanks Frank. It is part of my everyday browsing. You (and everybody else) have created a great site.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by skinsfan1177 Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:12 am

Thanks Frank much appreciated
skinsfan1177
skinsfan1177
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Radz Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 am

Congrats to all, and thanks to Frank for taking the time to recognize all those who keep this board numero uno!
Radz
Radz
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by cooladi Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:28 am

Thank you Frank. I've been following you since the Ch. 7 board and am so proud of how you've literally grown up before our eyes. This is my most trusted weather forecast destination.

cooladi
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:28 am

Thanks, Frank. If we're good soldiers, it's only because we've got a good general. The passion and dedication you and the other admins have are what make it possible for all of us to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 am

Thank you Frank for the mention!! I love this board and all the information that is provided and the quality of the forecasting as well as the playful banter!! You have created a great forum!! I have learned a lot about weather from all of you!!
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks for the good words Frank. I appreciate it. Yes I am very passionate about weather. Actually all things. You guys making this site for me to have a place to share my passion with everyone else is just awesome. Thanks so much....and if I occasionally irritate people along the way with this passion too bad!! Razz Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by essexcountypete Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 am

Honored to be mentioned. The passion and love everyone here has for weather is clear, but what makes this place great is the positive, jerk-free, atmosphere, where there are no dumb questions, and everybody has something to contribute.

Thanks Frank, and thanks to all!
essexcountypete
essexcountypete
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyBeard Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Keep up the good work Frank. You have a wonderful gift, and we all appreciate that you share it with us.

GreyBeard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 pm

syosnow94 wrote:Thanks for the good words Frank.  I appreciate it.  Yes I am very passionate about weather.  Actually all things.  You guys making this site for me to have a place to  share my passion with everyone else is just awesome.  Thanks so much....and if I occasionally irritate people along the way with this passion too bad!! Razz Wink

I find that last sentence very irritating. Suspension 4 coming up.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jmanley32 Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks for include me frank. Love this forum and I struggled for years to find a place to talk about weather to anyone who cared lol. I believe my wife follows u on fb now too. I'm trying to learn all the really technical stuff but my learning ability is hard on my own speaking to and being shown is my best way of learning. Rb videos also help a lot.
jmanley32
jmanley32
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by frank 638 Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Frank thank you for adding me to your list and thank you for all your hard work that you post .i like how you explain about the weather esp when we get snowstorms to rainstorms nor easter hurricanes winter outlook to summer outlook and more you are the best frank keep up the good work .i am very happy i signed up to this board everyone on this board is the best i trust frank and everyone else on this board thankyou everybody for all your hardwork i look forward to meet up with you guys

frank 638
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by nutleyblizzard Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Frank thanks for acknowledging me. I've been a weather hobbyist for 40 years. This weather chatroom is a great asset to fellow weather enthusiasts alike, and I never stop learning from you and my fellow chatroom friends.
nutleyblizzard
nutleyblizzard
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow88 Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Thanks Frank. This is a great forum with great people. Glad to be on here.
Snow88
Snow88
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by mako460 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Thanks for everything Frank but i think you left out the most important people on this page! ALL of the member's wives, husbands, significant others, and their kids and family members. They are the ones who have to put up with our endless refresh button sessions five days before the first flake, raindrop, or gust of wind ever starts to fly. They understand our passion and leave us to do what we love.

mako460
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dad4twoboys Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:24 pm

I go way back.... mostly a lurker... until I can't resist poking some humor !!

Thanks for the recognition and for the great weather talents that call this forum "HOME" !!

Bob
dad4twoboys
dad4twoboys
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

http://massageguy99.teamasea.com

Back to top Go down

Post by roccuweather Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 am

Congrats to all from a daily winter lurker and infrequent poster.
roccuweather
roccuweather

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Snow Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Thank you Frank for the designation, this forum is filled with great people who have a passion for the weather, many a time I just sit back and read all the comments and forecasts. Such a wealth of knowledge on here and as we track each weather event the experience level gets greater and everyone becomes more knowledgeable.

Kudos to all that help Frank running the board........

Joe Snow
Joe Snow
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:25 am

Thanks Frank for making me part of this list. I really enjoy this board tremendously. I appreciate all of the hard work you and our members put into it. To them and yourself I say Thank you very much.
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by hyde345 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Frank, a belated thanks for putting me on the list. This is a great board and the forecasting talent on this board is exceptional. Looking forward to the possibility of some white gold in February.
hyde345
hyde345
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:10 pm

No problem everyone. Thank you for being here.

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum