NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 4 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm

docstox12 wrote:My sincere birthday wishes to our members Billg and Grselig on this wonderful snowy day!

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!

billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 4 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
amugs wrote:See what happens when I pay visit to OTI with my female entourage - works every time!!!!!!

And 10 minutes after this comment the RGEM turns on LI, NYC and the Jersey coast.

Please no taking credit until the event is over, not before. This is the KOD. One more comment like this and we'll have an ice storm in the HV and a drenching rain to the south and east.

Take it BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you boys would just look up, On Sunday at 5:50pm I called it. That's why the Bragmongering charges against our beloved ex King may have to be moved forward.

My Dearest Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler, doth not see whatest hath fallen on our Mainland Estates?Perhaps the bragmongering charges against former King Mugsy are appropriate in the Mainland area of our Director of Mental Health and Director of Technology, but we must give King Mugsy some slack here as he produced magnificently for our areas!

A point well made. Drop the charges.

I would also like to bring up charges against myself for filing Bustmongering charges against Math and Bragmongering charges against Mugsy. Both were unwarranted and the rants of a man driven to near insanity by a storm that was predicted by our experts to far in advance. That they called this storm almost to perfection for my area, they hereby gave me several sleepless nights as I followed every model, hoping they were correct which of course they were.

Kudos also to our prodigal son Ex-King Mugs who left our island and advanced through the Mainland ranks to his 6 star status as an Advanced Forecaster, and nailed this storm for the interior folk. So he didn't get the coast right, nobody did.

Birthday wishes to the Chief Justice Billg and the AWOL Culinary and hospitality chief Thundersnow. That their birthday is on the same day pretty much confirms my suspicions that they are the same person. Ask yourself has either one ever been on OTI at the same time?

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Last December, I posted this on the prior thread:

Well, it appears that there has been a dramatic shift in the OTI Parliament. The "South and East" party seems to have been taken over by the "North and West" party. After 8 years of "South and East" dominance, there was a push this fall to "Make North and West Great Again!" It has now done it's work and as a result, the mainland is featuring snow in the northern and western suburbs of NYC and mainly rain in CNJ, SNJ, and LI. This is a terrible blow to us "South and East" folks. Yes, I am not eligible for Parliament, but I hope the head of my party brings the snow back here, especially in mid-late December.

I've seen some intense snow during this era of dominance, especially from 3/1/09, 12/19/09, 2/10/10, 2/25/10 (although you north/west folks did well too), 12/26/10, 1/26/11, 11/7/12, 3/8/13, 1/2/14, 1/21/14, 2/3/14, 1/26/15 (yes I got a Godzilla from that storm), 3/5/15, and 1/23/16. Good times that I will always cherish from this era and now it the other side's turn for good times. Just be considerate to us. Laughing

And now, the "North and West" party has really turned the table...

PS: Looking at the OTI member list, am I still facing charges? I'm confused by that and what I saw here yesterday.

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Mike please see my conversation with Doc from the previous page. I have re-posted the parts relevant to your case. In summary you and Mugs are off the hook and I am charging myself. May God have mercy on my soul.

docstox12 wrote:My Dearest Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler, doth not see whatest hath fallen on our Mainland Estates?Perhaps the bragmongering charges against former King Mugsy are appropriate in the Mainland area of our Director of Mental Health and Director of Technology, but we must give King Mugsy some slack here as he produced magnificently for our areas!

A point well made. Drop the charges.

I would also like to bring up charges against myself for filing Bustmongering charges against Math and Bragmongering charges against Mugsy. Both were unwarranted and the rants of a man driven to near insanity by a storm that was predicted by our experts to far in advance. That they called this storm almost to perfection for my area, they hereby gave me several sleepless nights as I followed every model, hoping they were correct which of course they were.

Kudos also to our prodigal son Ex-King Mugs who left our island and advanced through the Mainland ranks to his 6 star status as an Advanced Forecaster, and nailed this storm for the interior folk. So he didn't get the coast right, nobody did.

Birthday wishes to the Chief Justice Billg and the AWOL Culinary and hospitality chief Thundersnow. That their birthday is on the same day pretty much confirms my suspicions that they are the same person. Ask yourself has either one ever been on OTI at the same time?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 am

Math23x7 wrote:Last December, I posted this on the prior thread:

Well, it appears that there has been a dramatic shift in the OTI Parliament. The "South and East" party seems to have been taken over by the "North and West" party. After 8 years of "South and East" dominance, there was a push this fall to "Make North and West Great Again!" It has now done it's work and as a result, the mainland is featuring snow in the northern and western suburbs of NYC and mainly rain in CNJ, SNJ, and LI. This is a terrible blow to us "South and East" folks. Yes, I am not eligible for Parliament, but I hope the head of my party brings the snow back here, especially in mid-late December.

I've seen some intense snow during this era of dominance, especially from 3/1/09, 12/19/09, 2/10/10, 2/25/10 (although you north/west folks did well too), 12/26/10, 1/26/11, 11/7/12, 3/8/13, 1/2/14, 1/21/14, 2/3/14, 1/26/15 (yes I got a Godzilla from that storm), 3/5/15, and 1/23/16. Good times that I will always cherish from this era and now it the other side's turn for good times. Just be considerate to us.  Laughing  

PS: Looking at the OTI member list, am I still facing charges?  I'm confused by that and what I saw here yesterday.

Director of Technology Math, yes, the pendulum of political power in Parliament does swing S and E to N and W through the years.In OTI, unlike the Mainland, members of our beloved Parliament always act in a spirit of Bisnowmanship, and cheer the good fortunes of our brothers and sisters in the areas that good fortune has smiled upon.Our beloved Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler suffered a massive setback in his snow mania and snow deprivation therapy at the OTI Sanitarium as a result of model mayhem in this last snow event.Please be advised to ignore all of his demands vis a vis mongering this past week.I have personally arranged that his punishment will be to spend a weekend with me at the Coconut Lounge getting obliterated on the various alcoholic beverages to the point of incoherent babble.With the Director of the Coconut Lounge Aresian's help, I will purge all traces of CP's rantings and ravings, albeit taking myself down that rabbit hole of a massive hangover with him.

Be advised you and all others CP may have implicated in his mongering accusations are thereby, by direct decree of Parliament, free and clear of any charges.As we wind down yet another spectacular winter season here at OTI, may peace and forgiveness rule the land.

As ever,

Your Director of Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium
Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 am

The Coconut Lounge stands ready to assist any and all in their recovery needs from the horrors of Post Trau-map-tic Stress. Wine, women (or men if that's your thing...... or trees..... or wildebeasts... or whatever) and song for all!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:08 am

I've seen some intense snow during this era of dominance, especially from 3/1/09, 12/19/09, 2/10/10, 2/25/10 (although you north/west folks did well too), 12/26/10, 1/26/11, 11/7/12, 3/8/13, 1/2/14, 1/21/14, 2/3/14, 1/26/15 (yes I got a Godzilla from that storm), 3/5/15, and 1/23/16. Good times that I will always cherish from this era and now it the other side's turn for good times. Just be considerate to us.  Laughing  

PS: Looking at the OTI member list, am I still facing charges?  I'm confused by that and what I saw here yesterday.

You are not facing any charges. I issued an Order on the day of the storm March 14 (previous page) dismissing any and all charges against you as your warnings were found to be with merit and the allegations against you meritless.

Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:51 pm

TheAresian wrote:The Coconut Lounge stands ready to assist any and all in their recovery needs from the horrors of Post Trau-map-tic Stress. Wine, women (or men if that's your thing...... or trees..... or wildebeasts... or whatever) and song for all!!!!

I am libertarian to a degree and I know I started this whole morality free zone thing at the Coconut lounge and beaches but maybe we do have to draw the line somewhere? Maybe we can start with the tees. People here do eat from them and I would hate to think my food supply was violated during someone's drunken rampage after a night at the lounge. Just a thought.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

docstox12 wrote:

Director of Technology Math, yes, the pendulum of political power in Parliament does swing S and E to N and W through the years.In OTI, unlike the Mainland, members of our beloved Parliament always act in a spirit of Bisnowmanship, and cheer the good fortunes of our brothers and sisters in the areas that good fortune has smiled upon.Our beloved Director of the Treasury and Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler suffered a massive setback in his snow mania and snow deprivation therapy at the OTI Sanitarium as a result of model mayhem in this last snow event.Please be advised to ignore all of his demands vis a vis mongering this past week.I have personally arranged that his punishment will be to spend a weekend with me at the Coconut Lounge getting obliterated on the various alcoholic beverages to the point of incoherent babble.With the Director of the Coconut Lounge Aresian's help, I will purge all traces of CP's rantings and ravings, albeit taking myself down that rabbit hole of a massive hangover with him.

Be advised you and all others CP may have implicated in his mongering accusations are thereby, by direct decree of Parliament, free and clear of any charges.As we wind down yet another spectacular winter season here at OTI, may peace and forgiveness rule the land.

As ever,

Your Director of Parliament
Docstox

This is why he's the Director of Parliament and always will be. Although four of us originally  created the island I've always considered Doc our George Washington.

For 30 years I have limited myself to one drink at any get togethers, okay two a couple of times, and have stuck by that steadfast through the years. For you Doc I'm upping the limit to three, hangover to follow.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:40 am

FLASH BULLETIN!

It just came in over the wire from our Mainland news sources that March is running significantly colder than February and is on track to possibly break the 20 month straight above normal temperature streak.

As Director of the Sanitarium, I will use this news to help release many patients in our care for torchitis , as they will see it is indeed possible for a month to be colder than normal!

That is all.....
DOCSTOX

Director of Parliament
Director of OTI Saniatrium

5:39 AM
March 17, Anno Domani 2017
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
TheAresian wrote:The Coconut Lounge stands ready to assist any and all in their recovery needs from the horrors of Post Trau-map-tic Stress. Wine, women (or men if that's your thing...... or trees..... or wildebeasts... or whatever) and song for all!!!!

I am libertarian to a degree and I know I started this whole morality free zone thing at the Coconut lounge and beaches but maybe we do have to draw the line somewhere? Maybe we can start with the tees. People here do eat from them and I would hate to think my food supply was violated during someone's drunken rampage after a night at the lounge. Just a thought.

But the wildebeasts are still acceptable right?

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 pm

TheAresian wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

But the wildebeasts are still acceptable right?

For now I suppose, but be gentle.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:57 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Chief Justice is pretty libertarian as well, but would agree that the trees might be a good place to draw the line. Wildebeasts are fine as I saw one at a bar once and my friend's co-worker, well, co-mingled with her. (And no, before you ask, my "friend's co-worker" is not a nom de plume for "me.")
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm

JUDICIAL ORDER:
A prohibition upon intimate or biblical relations with trees, of any genera, in the jurisdiction of OTI is hereby established and enforced by this Court. Anyone caught at any time "en flagrante delicto apud arbor" is in violation of OTI law and is subject to punishment by this Court. Sanctions may include fines, incarceration, and restitution for cost of replacing the defiled deciduous.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 pm

billg315 wrote:JUDICIAL ORDER:
A prohibition upon intimate or biblical relations with trees, of any genera, in the jurisdiction of OTI is hereby established and enforced by this Court. Anyone caught at any time "en flagrante delicto apud arbor" is in violation of OTI law and is subject to punishment by this Court. Sanctions may include fines, incarceration, and restitution for cost of replacing the defiled deciduous.
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315

Oh Oh............

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315

Oh Oh............

LMAO!! lol! lol!
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Respectfully submitted,
Billg315

lol! lol! lol! lol!

en flagrante delicto apud arbor...I had that once but my Doctor cured me!!!!

Last edited by docstox12 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:55 pm

billg315 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315

Oh Oh............

LMAO!! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:06 am

docstox12 wrote:
billg315 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
Respectfully submitted,
Billg315

Oh Oh............

LMAO!! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Chief Justice magnificent and hysterical. Director of mental health the perfect addition. This is OTI working as one to produce a masterpiece. And it all began with our superb Director of the Coconut Lounge. The new blood has been a fantastic addition to the island.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:20 am

Yes, CP,the addition of our new Directors and Chief Justice have made OTI a well oiled machine!

"Many are called, few are chosen."

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 am

Oh no. I just had a horrible thought. I woke up one morning with my pants in a tree. You don't think I....... the thought of it is too horrible to consider.

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:53 am

TheAresian wrote:Oh no. I just had a horrible thought. I woke up one morning with my pants in a tree. You don't think I....... the thought of it is too horrible to consider.

Funny you should say that, while walking to the Coconut lounge this morning I noticed a new baby Mango tree that had a striking resemblance to the Director of said Lounge. I cringe at the thought.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:59 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
TheAresian wrote:Oh no. I just had a horrible thought. I woke up one morning with my pants in a tree. You don't think I....... the thought of it is too horrible to consider.

Funny you should say that, while walking to the Coconut lounge this morning I noticed a new baby Mango tree that had a striking resemblance to the Director of said Lounge. I cringe at the thought.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

The Director of the Coconut Lounge had better watch it lest someone demands a paternity test using sap.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57 pm

All I can say is thank God I don't drink coconut milk.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 am

Yesterday the OTI Sanitarium reported the first calls coming in from the Northern and Western areas of the Mainland for meltitis.We anticipate the volume of these calls to accelerate rapidly as ground patches begin to appear as the snowpack disappears.We have set up a call center and have staffed it according to the demand anticipated.Please call 1-800-DONT MELT for counseling if needed.We at OTI Sanitarium are here to serve all snow deprivation, snow derangement, snow mania and meltitis needs since 2014.

Docstox
Director of Parliament
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

I think I may have found a way to re-stock our coffers and store away some $$$ for the future.
I BELIEVE WE CAN MARKET AND SELL THIS TO OUR CITIZENS SUFFERING FROM "MELTITIS", "VIRGA SYNDROME", "GLCUTTERITIS", "MILLERBBOSTONJACKPOTNESS" ETC; WE CAN CALL IT THE OFFICIAL OTI REDNECK CURE-ALL.
https://youtu.be/Uh76prNMCok
OTI

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:15 am

syosnow94 wrote:I think I may have found a way to re-stock our coffers and store away some $$$ for the future.  
I BELIEVE WE CAN MARKET AND SELL THIS TO OUR CITIZENS SUFFERING FROM "MELTITIS", "VIRGA SYNDROME", "GLCUTTERITIS", "MILLERBBOSTONJACKPOTNESS" ETC; WE CAN CALL IT THE OFFICIAL OTI REDNECK CURE-ALL.  
https://youtu.be/Uh76prNMCok
OTI

I disagree with one point. The MILLERBBOSTONJACKPOTNESS is really more myth than fact. You yourself have beaten them this year and we in the HV have won in a landslide 71 vs 45, as we do most years. Too many get caught up in pre storm MAPITIS which itself is a serious malady. No one ever seems to fact check what actually happened (fake news) vs what the ridiculous pre storm maps show.

A perfect case in point of course was the RGEMS 44 inch snowfall map for Red Sox Suck the night before the blizzard, in reality they received 6 inches, case closed. MAPITIS must finally be recognized as a disease and treated appropriately and with equal vigor as the other maladies you mentioned.

I leave the details of course to our most competent Director of Mental Health.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler
Director of the Treasury
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum