NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yankees 2015 Season

+7
Dunnzoo
Math23x7
Quietace
deadrabbit79
CPcantmeasuresnow
docstox12
Frank_Wx
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Yankees 2015 Season - Page 6 Empty Re: Yankees 2015 Season

Post by Snow88 Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:41 am

Tanaka pitched well but Keuchel was better. He reminds me of Glavine . He doesn't have overpowering stuff. He paints the corner and throws a lot of off speed pitches. The Yanks need to do something about their hitting.

Snow88
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:39 am

Sadley I could have predicted last nights outcome 2 months ago. The achillies heal the last few months have been the inability to score runs, and get the hit when it matters most.

sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:54 pm

I went to the game last night and I am as frustrated as anyone, but a couple of observations.

The crowd was fantastic and the place was packed. People were standing and cheering when every Astros batter had two strikes. Through 7 innings we cheered like mad for a team that could only produce 3 hits and 2 walks, I've never seen a crowd cheer that loud cheer for a team that can't hit.

The Yankees have a lot of good young talent. Didi at short is a phenomenal fielder and is turning into an above average hitter, he made some plays last night that were acrobatic. Bird should be the third baseman for the next 15 years. Refsnyder is just learning second base this year and he's already a decent fielder. He will be a 280-300 hitter with 15-20 homers. Give him second base next year and leave him alone. Don't resign Drew, he's a nightmare.

They have to work Heathcott into OF next year and Aaron Judge the year after. Young a nice reserve but don't re-sign him, let Heathcott be the 4th OF next year.

We lose a lot of expensive aging, some might say useless, vets over the next two years. Beltran at 15mm and Texiara at 22mm, both are gone after next season. Arod at 20mm, CC at 25mm and Gardner at 13mm the season after.

Mateo, Judge, Gary Sanchez, Mitchell there's a ton of young talent waiting to take their spots and if we could move one or two out before their contracts are up that would be even better.

Enough for now, still depressed even though I knew last night was going to be exactly like it played out.

I can't root for the METS it's just not in my DNA, but there are a lot of good people on this site that do, and to them I wish good luck.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum