NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 17 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:08 pm

A little “ surveillance video” from my birthday bash last night at the lounge.

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 17 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:53 pm

syosnow94 wrote:A little “ surveillance video” from my birthday bash last night at the lounge.  

EXCELLENT interim Director of the Coconut Lounge!!!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:33 am

Have not made it to oti for some while. I missed it. Good place to be. nice to see that the grounds will be messily manicured!!!! Solid solid leadership in place. Im gonna just sit back in the cold sun with an icy drink and relax to the soulful sounds of the House of Animals!!! Carry on good folk. Carry on!!!!!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:14 am

I SUBMIT TO THE COURT SECRET FOOTAGE OF OUR NEW DIRECTOR OF LANDSCAPING AS HE LEFT GHE COCUNUT LOUNGE THE MORNING AFTER HIS WELCOME PARTY. ITS A SET UP I TELL YA

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:33 am

Grselig wrote:Have not made it to oti for some while.  I missed it.  Good place to be.   nice to see that the grounds will be messily manicured!!!!  Solid solid leadership in place.  Im gonna just sit back in the cold sun with an icy drink and relax to the soulful sounds of the House of Animals!!!  Carry on good folk.  Carry on!!!!!

Grselig nice of you to visit. You have been a bit derelict in your duties the last year or so, as have a few others, no names but one rhymes with Daffy. I pulled from the OTI historical data and found this.

Thundersnow/Grselig  
Culinary Arts Hospitality Head Person
Great at his job when he shows up, which lately is never.

It's great to have you in this position yet for the past years we've had a diet made up entirely of Coconuts, bananas and pineapples.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:37 am

syosnow94 wrote:I SUBMIT TO THE COURT SECRET FOOTAGE OF OUR NEW DIRECTOR OF LANDSCAPING AS HE LEFT GHE COCUNUT LOUNGE THE MORNING AFTER HIS WELCOME PARTY.  ITS A SET UP I TELL YA

Very serious.

And after only 2 days on the job.

SnowMan will do a thorough investigation I'm sure.

We have already found numerous charges against Mikey P from the past regarding wishing for an early Spring and not wanting snow until December????

What kind of mad man thinks like that?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:40 am

That is not me, I use a zero turn, not a lawn tractor. As to the snow comment, I have to donlead cleanups in November, sometimes even into December, which cannot be done with snow on ground. And the early spring comments were said in anger at this horrible weather we have had the past 3 winters...

Sincerely,
Mikey Pizano, Director of Landscaping
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:02 am

syosnow94 wrote:I SUBMIT TO THE COURT SECRET FOOTAGE OF OUR NEW DIRECTOR OF LANDSCAPING AS HE LEFT GHE COCUNUT LOUNGE THE MORNING AFTER HIS WELCOME PARTY.  ITS A SET UP I TELL YA

lol! lol! lol! lol!

A rather egregious violation of OTI ordinances but Mikey P states above that he is not the individual in question.Billg will agree you are innocent until proven guilty on OTI!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:03 am

Grselig wrote:Have not made it to oti for some while.  I missed it.  Good place to be.   nice to see that the grounds will be messily manicured!!!!  Solid solid leadership in place.  Im gonna just sit back in the cold sun with an icy drink and relax to the soulful sounds of the House of Animals!!!  Carry on good folk.  Carry on!!!!!

Please visit more often Grselig, the Island needs a dietary overhaul!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:05 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Grselig nice of you to visit. You have been a bit derelict in your duties the last year or so, as have a few others, no names but one rhymes with Daffy. I pulled from the OTI historical data and found this.

Thundersnow/Grselig  

It's great to have you in this position yet for the past years we've had a diet made up entirely of Coconuts, bananas and pineapples.

Just goes to show CP, you can take them out of OTI but you can't take OTI out of them!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:19 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Thundersnow/Grselig  

My deepest apologies. It is indeed true i have not been present. However i was searching the world for in innovative ways to feed the natives. For example in the frozen food sections of the bodegas you will find the following gmo mutations: cocomango in a refreshing puffed pastry, wild lemongrassgo in an eternal flambe, chickmangoen baked in coconut refried shells and of course organic cocoveal parmigiana infused with gluten and all of the most dangerous allergens. Plus be on the lookout for one eyed salmon in a delicious tomango salsa. All good stuff. Enjoy!!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 am

I will start my investigation on this matter right away. Doc, I think we may have jumped the gun on this new member of the OTI. W may have to revoke his citizenship after I look into this matter. I will have to impound Mikey's lawn mower and do some forensics on it. Doc, I will let you know my findings on this matter as soon as I have them.

Yours truly,
  Chief Security Officer SNOWMAN
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

SNOW MAN wrote:

I will start my investigation on this matter right away. Doc, I think we may have jumped the gun on this new member of the OTI. W may have to revoke his citizenship after I look into this matter. I will have to impound Mikey's lawn mower and do some forensics on it. Doc, I will let you know my findings on this matter as soon as I have them.

Yours truly,

Snowman, at the same time you may want to look into Mikey P's past criminal record regarding hoping for an early spring, this seems to happen on a yearly basis with him, and also the equally as serious charge of hoping it doesn't snow until December.

We knew of the rumors before making him a citizen and director on OTI but they seem to be more numerous and common than we were first told.

You may want to deputize the Director of Technology, our other Mikey, sometimes known as Eeyore, and see how many past posts he can come up with that substantiate the charges or exonerate him.

I would also like to hear from our Chief Justice at some point regarding the serious charges against our new Director of Landscaping. As a side note and maybe a plea for leniency the area around my hut and the treasury building have never looked better since he arrived.

As always I leave the security details of our beloved island up to you.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury
Grand high exalted mystic ruler
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
SNOW MAN wrote:

Yours truly,

Snowman, at the same time you may want to look into Mikey P's past criminal record regarding hoping for an early spring, this seems to happen on a yearly basis with him, and also the equally as serious charge of hoping it doesn't snow until December.

We knew of the rumors before making him a citizen and director on OTI but they seem to be more numerous and common than we were first told.

You may want to deputize the Director of Technology, our other Mikey, sometimes known as Eeyore, and see how many past posts he can come up with that substantiate the charges or exonerate him.
. I've read a few of
I would also like to hear from our Chief Justice at some point regarding the serious charges against our new Director of Landscaping. As a side note and maybe a plea for leniency the area around my hut and the treasury building have never looked better since he arrived.

As always I leave the security details of our beloved island up to you.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury

Cp thank for your information on Mikey's past statements of no snow until December and his statements of early Spring. I have witnessed  some of those horrible posts myself. I must tell you it actually makes me physically ill to read such trash. I will definitely take your advice on deputizing our Director of Technology Mikey (aka Eeyore ).

Mikey I here by deputize you to look into our Director of Landscaping Mikey P. posts about early Spring weather and no snow until December. Please give the members of the OTI your findings so we can decide what punishment we should decide on. We will definitely take into consideration Cp's kind comments on how good things look since he's come on board. Hopefully the court will have merci on him.

On the subject of the Aersian. He is an elusive character. I've almost captured him several times, but he always seems to slip away at the last moment. I have some under cover operatives working on his capture. The long it takes to capture him the worse the punishment will be. You've been warned my friend.

Chief Security Officer SNOWMAN. Twisted Evil
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 pm

I throw this out there as a possibility. Could it be that the Aresian actually masqueraded as Mikey P our new director of landscaping and used this as a clever method of alluding Snow Man and his operatives? It could very well be the person on the mower is not Mikey P at all. I think Mikey needs to
OST pictures of his own riding mowers as evidence. It could make or break the entire case.

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 pm

The Court is prepared to deal with these issues pending the results of Snowman’s investigation(s). If necessary the court will consider the appointment of a special counsel to assist in the search for crimes, er, truth.

Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 pm

I would like to submit to the court the following photograph:

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 17 Img_0112

The mower is question is a Toro Time Cutter SS 4225, a residential grade zero turn mower that I had purchased in May of 2016.

Mikey Pizano, Director of Landscaping
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Hard to follow because I’m at a client today. Work really does get in the way of OTI duties but I believe Syos May be on to something with his theory.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:51 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Hard to follow because I’m at a client today. Work really does get in the way of OTI duties but I believe Syos May be on to something with his theory.

Wait a minute, WORK is more important than OTI Governance? Don't let SNOWMAN read this!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Criminal activity on this peaceful island.   I say death to all accused of crime.   A pox on the houses of warm lovers.   IF Syo  is correct and TheAresian has impersonated the fine individual Mikey P then i say death by ice gun and discarded the body over Arctic Falls.    I come back for a day and see this disgusting display of warm worship.   I hate warm worship.   Woe to Mikey P if he truly sacrifices cute puppies in the name of sun!  Excuse me, i need an ice cold Molson while cranking up the volume to Snow Patrol.

Last edited by Grselig on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Well Doc had I said work is more important than receiving or tracking snow I’m sure I would have already been snuffed out in some horrible, sick, sadistic snow sacrifice, but we have all had to work real jobs at times and sacrifice OTI time. Basically our islands income is what we all make in our Mainland jobs. However our GDP last year was almost 20,000 cocananas, 97% of that generated by the Coconut Lounge while under TheAresians leadership.

It seems like it should have been more than that and I have been auditing the books since January 1. There are several checks to a Dr. Tusch for Bamboo removal and to farmer Jones labeled hush money. I’m still trying to figure out why the Coconut Lounge would be paying for these items.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:47 am

BillG. I throw this out there, not as a complaint more of a question. Over on the main boards one of our own, a member of Parliament has been harassing and accusing other members of parliament. He is attacking our ideas. Our thoughts. Our very soul. In my opinion this is unprecedented. What are his motivations? He singlehandedly recommends for a parliamentary position a landscaper who then promptly causes scandal and embarrassment to our island. He chases away our former Director of the Cocunut Lounge forging me into double duty AND NOW he looks to undermine myself and Doc? Something is afoot and it smells like a rat. All OTI officials young u included need to be on full alert. I believe our beloved CP may be in the process of planning a coup. Before we go any further I ask you your excellence to investigate.

For when we turn against each other and sew unrest and chaos this entire beautiful island faces political collapse at the hands of one of our own. A founding father no less. Save us Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 am

syosnow94 wrote:BillG. I throw this out there, not as a complaint more of a question. Over on the main boards one of our own, a member of Parliament has been harassing and accusing other members of parliament. He is attacking our ideas. Our thoughts. Our very soul. In my opinion this is unprecedented. What are his motivations?  He singlehandedly recommends for a parliamentary position a landscaper who then promptly causes scandal and embarrassment to our island. He chases away our former Director of the Cocunut Lounge forging me into double duty AND NOW he looks to undermine myself and Doc?  Something is afoot and it smells like a rat. All OTI officials young u included need to be on full alert. I believe our beloved CP may be in the process of planning a coup. Before we go any further I ask you your excellence to investigate.

For when we turn against each other and sew unrest and chaos this entire beautiful island faces political collapse at the hands of one of our own. A founding father no less. Save us Bill

Very serious charges, I say hang the bastard and have a trial afterwards. Now on second thought let's hold off on that.

Of course you have stated many things here that are untrue, and you still don't seem to understand the island fully or me. I am here to sow discord and peace all at the same time. Without controversy OTI becomes a very boring place. If you look back on our history we have had civil wars, we have had people come and go, and if it weren't for my recommendations you our esteemed Director of mental health would not be the Dir. of mental health.

I think you only have to talk to our former Director of the Coconut lounge and you will find I was his biggest defender and certainly not the reason he left but he can testify himself.

Get that finger checked guy.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:05 am

syosnow94 wrote:BillG. I throw this out there, not as a complaint more of a question. Over on the main boards one of our own, a member of Parliament has been harassing and accusing other members of parliament. He is attacking our ideas. Our thoughts. Our very soul. In my opinion this is unprecedented. What are his motivations?  He singlehandedly recommends for a parliamentary position a landscaper who then promptly causes scandal and embarrassment to our island. He chases away our former Director of the Cocunut Lounge forging me into double duty AND NOW he looks to undermine myself and Doc?  Something is afoot and it smells like a rat. All OTI officials young u included need to be on full alert. I believe our beloved CP may be in the process of planning a coup. Before we go any further I ask you your excellence to investigate.

The OTI Central Intelligence Agency has been given the following information in code and will be on this investigation forthwith!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y9NtHlJvbY
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:11 am

Brilliant and disturbing at the same time doc.

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:23 am

I really think it may be time to declare war on OOTI. We cannot have people with split personalities running off and forming their own countries just because they have a disagreement with someone on OTI.

I leave the rest up to the best Director of Parliament that a cyber world has ever seen. Please make sure our esteemed and beloved director of mental health, our Chief Justice, Director of Security, director of tourism, head of culinary, and Director of technology must all be on alert.

I remain as always

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury

And I might also add loyal citizen and one of the founding fathers of OTI.

Please let's all stand for the pledge.

I pledge allegiance to OTI
Of the Off Topic Island Republic
And to ex king Mugs
And the queen he bequeathed
One nation under Doc
Indivisible except by CP
With SNOWMAN and Taffy for all

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:25 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I really think it may be time to declare war on OOTI. We cannot have people with split personalities running off and forming their own countries just because they have a disagreement with someone on OTI.

I leave the rest up to the best Director of Parliament that a cyber world has ever seen. Please make sure our esteemed and beloved director of mental health, our Chief Justice, director of tourism, head of culinary, and Director of tile technology must all be on alert.

I remain as always

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the treasury

And I might also add loyal citizen and founder of OTI.

Please let's all stand for the pledge.

I pledge allegiance to OTI
Of the Off Topic Island Republic
And to ex king Mugs
And the queen he bequeathed
One nation under Doc
Indivisible except by CP
With SNOWMAN and Taffy for all

OOTI? Now I’m confused?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum