NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem

+6
Dunnzoo
docstox12
sroc4
Grselig
dkodgis
CPcantmeasuresnow
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Orange Othelia an Epic Poem - Page 5 Empty Re: Orange Othelia an Epic Poem

Post by docstox12 Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:13 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
billg315 wrote:It would be fitting, if after all of these winter days with temps in the 50s and a complete lack of snow, that on opening day of the baseball season it will snow cancelling numerous home openers and killing flower beds across the region.

The way our luck has been running, wish I could put some money down on that one!
Would hate to think all of our steadfast and painstaking efforts at OTI has a three or four month lag in producing snow!

It is frustrating and that’s putting it mildly.

We’ve basically risked our lives setting up shop here again, acting like Bill made everything radiation free using Dawn dishwashing soap, all in the hopes of bringing some semblance of What use to be called Winter back. I hate to break it to you guys but the two week forecast is not pretty.

What happened to all the new citizens? Sroc, Dunzoo, Damian? All handed cushy jobs and all scared off by Paliaments neon glow.

I’m willing to give it another two weeks here but I will be sleeping in my lead pajamas from this point forward.

We’re low on Iodine tablets again Doc, please have one of your flunkies put in another order.

Roger that on the Iodine tablets CP.
In pre-radiation days, OTI closed April 15th but this year we may have to do it March 1.The evil that has consumed the Mainland has spread here nullifying our magical effect to produce snow there.This will have to be fully investigated by the OTI Bureau of Scientific Research to try and find another way.There is a nice quiet area in the basement of Parliament to set up shop with your lead PJ's CP.Just tell the janitor down there I sent you.

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Came back to the mainland, achille's surgery Mad Now that I have a boot and can travel, will be there shortly! I will be bringing down some supplies, let me know if inventory is low on any first aid items. Going to be an interesting tan line on my leg that's for sure!

Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

docstox12 and CPcantmeasuresnow like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:42 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:For all of you out there sitting on pins and needles (both of you)  I am sorry to report that Orange Othelia did not see her shadow on February second. I will repost below what that means for NYC but it ain’t pretty, unless you like snowless Winters and April blizzards.

And in the year with a 20 a 2 and a 3
If Othelia sees no shadow, great grief there will be
In the big city south, at the bottom of the state
For those that love snow, there’s a horrible fate
There will be no snow, in Wall or in Wing
Not until seasons, have turned into Spring
When April arrives, so will the snow
Like an unwelcome understudy, in a Broadway show
For four months of Wall, followed by Wing
Nothing white will fall, not one single thing
But April will bring, a blizzard so rare
Bald men will wish, their heads had some hair
For one glorious day, the snow will be deep
The nerds in the forums, will lose lots of sleep
But as it is April, the snow will melt quickly
It will make the snow lovers, quite pale and sickly
Four months of waiting, and it’s gone in a day
Like a tragic ending, to a Shakespearean play

I am still searching the tens of thousands of lines of the classic epic poem for what this means for Orange County and the area surrounding it.

As all of the many readers (both of you) of Orange Othelia already know she did not see her shadow. NYC’s fate is already determined. No snow until the April Blizzard.

The fate of Orange County and the surrounding areas has also been found and will be posted this week. It will surprise some.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:31 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:For all of you out there sitting on pins and needles (both of you)  I am sorry to report that Orange Othelia did not see her shadow on February second. I will repost below what that means for NYC but it ain’t pretty, unless you like snowless Winters and April blizzards.

I am still searching the tens of thousands of lines of the classic epic poem for what this means for Orange County and the area surrounding it.

As a reminder this was last years forecast from Orange Othelia and to say she nailed Wall and Wing would be a gross understatement. Well she did miss on the April blizzard after a snowless walk and wing but she is a ground hog not a meteorologist.

I bring his up because I like many am sick and tired of waiting and hoping for pattern changes that will bring us from above and way above normal temperature to, my heart be still, normal temperatures. At least normal by the new low bar of 1991-2020 normal we weigh it against.

For the year 2024 January 2 will be the new ground hog day in OOTI so we can know once and for all will there be another winter or just more of the same old sh!!!!t.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:31 pm

As a reminder this was last years forecast from Orange Othelia and to say she nailed Wall and Wing would be a gross understatement. Well she did miss on the April blizzard after a snowless Wall and Wing in the city, but she is a ground hog not a meteorologist.

I bring this up because I, like many, am sick and tired of waiting and hoping for pattern changes that will bring us from above and way above normal temperature to, my heart be still, normal temperatures. At least normal by the new low bar of 1991-2020 normal we weigh it against.

For the year 2024 January 2 will be the new ground hog day on OOTI so we can all know once and for all will there be a Winter or just more boring, useless Wall and Wing.

I will post Othelias Winter outlook on January 3rd.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:01 am

That Othelia poem ,CP, makes you the Edgar Allen Snow of OOTI.
Back on OTI, we anxiously await what Othelia will have to say on Jan 3 Anno Domani 2024 as we can allocate funds to deal with the anticipated mass arrival of snow deprived Mainlanders.
Parliament will discuss closing OTI that one day in April it will snow on the Mainland to give our custom officials a well earned day off.
We at OTI have discarded the "science" of Mainland long range forecasting and instead rely on the intuitions of a groundhog planning the economic structure of the Island.Far more efficient and effective!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: