NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: "Off-Topic Island"

+14
Grselig
keliza52
billg315
Taffy
Math23x7
algae888
sroc4
SNOW MAN
Quietace
Dunnzoo
Frank_Wx
CPcantmeasuresnow
docstox12
amugs
18 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 23 Empty Re: OT: "Off-Topic Island"

Post by docstox12 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 am

Taffy wrote:OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 23 Dirty-15

Dirty old Snowmen!

lol! lol! lol!

Thank God, you, the Dutchess of OTI, are here to maintain some decorum on this Island of Passion,LOL!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:27 pm

I think SROC will be doing snow angels with

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 23 Bikinis+in+the+Snow

JUST SAYIN'

Very Happy cheers cheers cheers king

amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Maybe Mrs. Sroc would have something to say about that! Remember , a husband ALWAYS gets the last words in when arguing with his wife....."Yes,dear"!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Snow Man back, Tiffany back, Mugs back and Doc? Well Doc never leaves that's why he's the Director of Parliament. This is the best reunion we've had here since the Revolutionary thread began and OTI was established as an independent thread.

I have not been on the OTI thread for several weeks and I will go into why in a bit, first off Doc beginning with your newspaper piece on the replacement of the zookeeper through today's posts just freaking hysterical. Mugs you have come back with a bang just a hilarious write up. Tiffany although you don't post that often your posts usually leave me in tears laughing. Snow man I go through periods worrying and wondering about you. It's great to have you back but I'm sorry to hear of your troubles over the last several months. I hope everything gets resolved and I hope you and your wife return to good health. Mugs surgery sucks but your young and healthy and always have a positive attitude, your recovery I trust will be quick.

I may not be posting for awhile and briefly here's the reason why. I know we all face problems and adversity in life. Our own Sir Snow man lost his brother several years ago and I could always sense how painful that must be for him, his mom and anyone else in his family. I've lost a few close friends through the years I guess most of us in our fiftys have its life it sometimes sucks but we have to learn to deal with it.

Unfortunately last Wednesday someone very close to me lost her nine month battle with cancer. I don't know if any of you have lost someone close to cancer, I would guess some of you have. For me this was the first time I've been there with someone I loved from diagnosis, though treatments and bad reports to prepping for the enevitable to the final ending. This was a healthy 53 year old who ran six miles a day, had a healthy life style and never smoked, drank very little and was always positive about life. She was a beautiful person as kind as she was beautiful and now she's gone. I have posted through this period and have tried to remain funny and upbeat I guess in some ways I kept thinking there would be a miracle but alas it was not to be. I'm just having a lot of trouble dealing with it. It's depressing of course but I'm also angry at times. Life I know isn't fair but this is an injustice it will take awhile to come to grips with. its life altering to watch and for now I think it best if I take a break, yes even with a big storm possible next weekend. I hope it happens and I hope in a short period I will return as the GHEMR and add some laughs to a thread we created to escape realty not bring it to the forefront. I'll speak with you all soon. Keep the laughs coming it's the only way to survive.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystique Ruler.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:10 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Snow Man back, Tiffany back, Mugs back and Doc? Well Doc never leaves that's why he's the Director of Parliament. This is the best reunion we've had here since the Revolutionary thread began and OTI was established as an independent thread.

I have not been on the OTI thread for several weeks and I will go into why in a bit, first off Doc beginning with your newspaper piece on the replacement of the zookeeper through today's posts just freaking hysterical. Mugs you have come back with a bang just a hilarious write up. Tiffany although you don't post that often your posts usually leave me in tears laughing. Snow man I go through periods worrying and wondering about you. It's great to have you back but I'm sorry to hear of your troubles over the last several months. I hope everything gets resolved and I hope you and your wife return to good health. Mugs surgery sucks but your young and healthy and always have a positive attitude, your recovery I trust will be quick.

I may not be posting for awhile and briefly here's the reason why. I know we all face problems and adversity in life. Our own Sir Snow man lost his brother several years ago and I could always sense how painful that must be for him, his mom and anyone else in his family. I've lost a few close friends through the years I guess most of us in our fiftys have its life it sometimes sucks but we have to learn to deal with it.

Unfortunately last Wednesday someone very close to me lost her nine month battle with cancer. I don't know if any of you have lost someone close to cancer, I would guess some of you have. For me this was the first time I've been there with someone I loved from diagnosis, though treatments and bad reports to prepping for the enevitable to the final ending. This was a healthy 53 year old who ran six miles a day, had a healthy life style and never smoked, drank very little and was always positive about life. She was a beautiful person as kind as she was beautiful and now she's gone. I have posted through this period and have tried to remain funny and upbeat I guess in some ways I kept thinking there would be a miracle but alas it was not to be. I'm just having a lot of trouble dealing with it. It's depressing of course but I'm also angry at times. Life I know isn't fair but this is an injustice it will take awhile to come to grips with. its life altering to watch and for now I think it best if I take a break, yes even with a big storm possible next weekend. I hope it happens and I hope in a short period I will return as the GHEMR and add some laughs to a thread we created to escape realty not bring it to the forefront. I'll speak with you all soon. Keep the laughs coming it's the only way to survive.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

CP,

I am so sorry to hear rhis and I can empathize with you my OTI brother. My and I lost a dear friend to cancer atthe ripe age of 39 fifteen years ago. She was my son's godmother and we feel her al the time. It is natural to feel the emotions yuo are feeling and they are to be expected and some days are good and some not so good. Find solstice in the fact that you had time with her and that she will ALWAYS be with you. We will miss you and wondered where you were. Your humor with Doc and Taffy and Snowy make this island of OTI special since yuo are a founding father.Keep yuor chin up and roll with the puches my man. I speak on behalf of the OTI executives we are all here for you just a message away. Take care and hope to see you soon with your humor posting.

With Deepest Empathy

Mugs
The Once King Snow Weenie

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 am

Did anyone notice that last year I brought Star to OTI and our winter pattern changed that week?? CP takes credit , bs it was STAR whom he stole from me but later she came to her senses and hit the road.

This year I bring in SROC a SNOW ANGEL (more ways than one) partner and a bandit of girls and look what is about to happen and did happen today??

Coincidence? KSW powers?

Just sayin here my revered OTI citizens and comrades.

Yours in White Gold,

Mugs
AKA KSW
king

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Math23x7 Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:22 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Snow Man back, Tiffany back, Mugs back and Doc? Well Doc never leaves that's why he's the Director of Parliament. This is the best reunion we've had here since the Revolutionary thread began and OTI was established as an independent thread.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

CP, I am so sorry for your loss.   I know it must me very tough for you.  

A couple of months ago, I finally broke into the work field that I had been striving for for years.  The job coach I was given was very nice and very helpful and was a great go-to person.  I didn't know this until he mentioned it in an e-mail but a few years ago a tumor was discovered in his brain.  He had surgery to contain it and was able to return to work without much of problem.  In the aforementioned e-mail he wrote, he mentioned that the tumor started growing again.  Not only that, a second tumor has developed on the other side of his brain.  He came into the work last Monday to hand off his work to his colleagues and we had one final discussion before he began his leaf of absence for what will likely be another surgery.  He is 35 years old.  That's right.  Thirty-five years old.  He hopes to be back in a few months, but I am very worried he may not. Sad

Math23x7
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 am

Thanks for the words Mugs it helps and you too Math. Math I hope for the best for your friend, that's way to young.

Before I take my mental heath break I will ask that the OTI courts dismiss all charges against you concerning the 10,000 viewer scandal. This will open up a path to citizenship for you but because you are not a founding member and your parents were not born on OTI you still will not be eligible for a seat in Parliament.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:55 am

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

I'm very sorry for your loss Cp and understand what you are going through. I lost my best friend to cancer 12 years ago this upcoming March. She was much like your friend non-smoker, ate healthy and exercised on a daily basis. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with jaw cancer and no matter how hard she fought she just couldn't beat it. She struggled for almost a year. She was only 51 when she passed. I think of her everyday and wish things could've turned out better, but just knowing that I was there to support her and to have her as a best friend for 25 years gives me peace.

My thought's and prayers will be with you and her family. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:58 am

CP, I know exactly how you feel losing my beloved Dad to mesothelioma lung cancer in 2004.A part of me went into that grave.I also lost a good buddy who died at age 37 in 1988 to diabetes.The Lord has called these beloved people we know to a much better place.In that, I rest.

My good OTI friend and founder, you know that I will ALWAYS be looking to make everybody laugh as we need so much of it living in today's times AND enduring the terrible losses such as your dear friend.I do believe that the Lord blessed us with laughter to help us in our journey here.

Take a well deserved break,good buddy, and I will keep things running here at OTI.We will miss your incredible humor.You do make me scream out loud laughing!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:00 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Thanks for the words Mugs it helps and you too Math. Math I hope for the best for your friend, that's way to young.

Before I take my mental heath break I will ask that the OTI courts dismiss all charges against you concerning the 10,000 viewer scandal. This will open up a path to citizenship for you but because you are not a founding member and your parents were not born on OTI you still will not be eligible for a seat in Parliament.

Agreed and endorsed by Docstox, Director of Parliament
January 18 Anno Domani 2016
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:02 am

Math23x7 wrote:

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

CP, I am so sorry for your loss.   I know it must me very tough for you.  

A couple of months ago, I finally broke into the work field that I had been striving for for years.  The job coach I was given was very nice and very helpful and was a great go-to person.  I didn't know this until he mentioned it in an e-mail but a few years ago a tumor was discovered in his brain.  He had surgery to contain it and was able to return to work without much of problem.  In the aforementioned e-mail he wrote, he mentioned that the tumor started growing again.  Not only that, a second tumor has developed on the other side of his brain.  He came into the work last Monday to hand off his work to his colleagues and we had one final discussion before he began his leaf of absence for what will likely be another surgery.  He is 35 years old.  That's right.  Thirty-five years old.  He hopes to be back in a few months, but I am very worried he may not. Sad

Sorry you had to see your job coach suffering like this Math.As you get older you will come across these heartbreaks more often.God Bless your friend and you.Remember, you always have a home on OTI.Especially now that CP has dropped all charges in the 10,000 click scandal!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:04 am

amugs wrote:

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

CP,

I am so sorry to hear rhis and I can empathize with you my OTI brother. My and I lost a dear friend to cancer atthe ripe age of 39 fifteen years ago. She was my son's godmother and we feel her al the time. It is natural to feel the emotions yuo are feeling and they are to be expected and some days are good and some not so good. Find solstice in the fact that you had time with her and that she will ALWAYS be with you.  We will miss you and wondered where you were. Your humor with Doc and Taffy and Snowy make this island of OTI special since yuo are a founding father.Keep yuor chin up and roll with the puches my man. I speak on behalf of the OTI executives we are all here for you just a message away. Take care and hope to see you soon with your humor posting.

With Deepest Empathy

Mugs
The Once King Snow Weenie

Mugsy, so sorry to hear about your son's Godmother's suffering.You know OTI always has your back, brother.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 am

SNOW MAN wrote:

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury

I'm very sorry for your loss Cp and understand what you are going through. I lost my best friend to cancer 12 years ago this upcoming March. She was much like your friend non-smoker, ate healthy and exercised on a daily basis. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with jaw cancer and no matter how hard she fought she just couldn't beat it. She struggled for almost a year. She was only 51 when she passed. I think of her everyday and wish things could've turned out better, but just knowing that I was there to support her and to have her as a best friend for 25 years gives me peace.

My thought's and prayers will be with you and her family. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

SNOW, so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend.Reading the posts here about these young healthy people who passed so soon in life makes me realize we ALL shed tears as we go through life.Thank God we have OTI to come to talk to each other for support and sympathy at times like this.

I really don't know why I'm still standing at age 65, I smoked cigarettes 35 years, drank heavily hard liquor 25 years,drugs bad food.The main reasons I think God has not taken me yet is to care for Mom AND to make every person I meet in life laugh.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:13 am

amugs wrote:I think SROC will be doing snow angels with

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 23 Bikinis+in+the+Snow

JUST SAYIN'

Very Happy cheers cheers cheers king

THIS will be the key to producing snow in the Mainland!

LONG LIVE THE FORMER KING!!!!!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 am

CP, You have my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dear friend. My "little" brother died a few years back due to metastatic Melanoma. He was only 41. He was beloved by me and I am still healing. It takes time. My advice is this; eat well, drink with joy and love passionately. It is our best revenge against death.

I am glad that the guys and myself make you laugh.....it is the best medicine.

Fondly
Taffy
The Duchess of Decorum
The Countess of Couth
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 am

Yes Doc you sure do make us laugh. Doc since your director of the OTI, do you think we should think about bringing in some counselor's and therapist's in case this snow event happens to fizzle out ? From what I read in some of the last posts things may be changing for inland areas. I know I know it's way to early to rely on the model runs, but maybe you should consider granting this request just in case.
I have a feeling if this event should bust, there will be a lot of board members visiting the OTI to trying to get relief over such a HUGE let down. I think we should be prepared that's all. Oh well off to my island duties. I'll check in later to see what you think. Thanks.
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 am

Taffy wrote:CP, You have my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dear friend. My "little" brother died a few years back due to metastatic Melanoma. He was only 41. He was beloved by me and I am still healing. It takes time. My advice is this; eat well, drink with joy and love passionately. It is our best revenge against death.

I am glad that the guys and myself make you laugh.....it is the best medicine.

Fondly
Taffy
The Duchess of Decorum
The Countess of Couth

My Dearest Dutchess Taffy, I am so sorry you had to go through that terrible time seeing your little brother pass.I will pray for that strength you have to always be there for you.

I want to try and use your little brother here to help us all.PLEASE guys and gals, do see a Dermatologist at least once a year.WE old timers had a tendency to run around in the sun when young getting burnt to a crisp.I didn't get to a Dermatologist until my early 50's and was mere months away from a Melanoma that claimed Taffy's dear brother.My Dr. saved my life.

Love your advice on life, dear Dutchess and you can bet that I Docstox will be making people laugh here until my last dying molecules.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:08 am

SNOW MAN wrote:Yes Doc you sure do make us laugh. Doc since your director of the OTI, do you think we should think about bringing in some counselor's and therapist's in case this snow event happens to fizzle out ? From what I read in some of the last posts things may be changing for inland areas. I know I know it's way to early to rely on the model runs, but maybe you should consider granting this request just in case.
 I have a feeling if this event should bust, there will be a lot of board members visiting the OTI to trying to get relief over such a HUGE let down. I think we should be prepared that's all. Oh well off to my island duties. I'll check in later to see what you think. Thanks.

SNOW, you are a mind reader.At the Sanitarium for SDD and SDS, we have a very strict policy of filtering out all outside information so our patients have no knowledge of any model mayhem.It is part of the detoxification from "Model Madness Syndrome". However, sometimes a clever patient will pay an orderly or staff member to get a copy of the "Daily Coconut" which is still in operation through the closure of Parliament during this terrible time of snow deficit on the Mainland.

If the possible HECS does develop and execute on the Mainland, you will see an extra edition of the Daily Coconut describing what is going to happen at the Sanitarium, OTI and Parliament.

My Mainland Cam at my HV Estate on the Mainland this morning sees we had a 'heavy dusting" of snow so perhaps we are heading for better times!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 am

Snow Man, it's good to see you posting. It does a heart good. I think that OTI will be inundated if the storm busts and your message of preparedness is well taken.

Since I see you are posting again, I will withdraw my request for that cozy hollow log and will endeavor to find a new place to lay my head.

May I suggest that we recruit all the cute snowbunnies posted here last week to work as nurses? In their spare time they can make sand angles with Sroc until his heart is content.
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 am

Taffy wrote:Snow Man, it's good to see you posting. It does a heart good. I think that OTI will be inundated if the storm busts and your message of preparedness is well taken.

Since I see you are posting again, I will withdraw my request for that cozy hollow log and will endeavor to find a new place to lay my head.

May I suggest that we recruit all the cute snowbunnies posted here last week to work as nurses? In their spare time they can make sand angles with Sroc until his heart is content.

Taffy, docs shipment of hammocks finally came in last spring. 12 months late, but who's counting. Please see Doc to find out where they were stored.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Taffy, they are in the basement of the sanitarium.Ring me up on extension 1 and I'll be happy to assist you.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:47 pm

CP, thank you for that information. I was wondering about the elusive hammocks. That was a problem before I was accepted as a citizen. Doc slipped me a banana peel and told me it was home!

Now I just need to find two palm trees to hang my hammock. I need to be away from "the maddening crowd".  Doc expect my call or just listen for one toot from my conch!

It's nice to see everyone back on the island if only for short visits. I will be playing our national anthem on Friday when the snow begins. It is a fitting tribute....our first real snow and the first time we are playing it this year.

Math, welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and perhaps share a boat drink.

Taffy
the Duchess of Decorum  (thanks for the promotion, gentlemen)
Taffy
Taffy
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:31 pm

OTI Founding Fathers,citizens and wanna be OTI or here just for a break,

I, Albert Mark Francis Mugno, former King Snow Weenie, declare that the son named Math 23 x 7 will be granted citizenship to the wonderful island that we so founded in 2014 due to delirium over white gold and at times during the winter season lack thereof (how I became teh ex King). So my dearest man Mikey yuo with teh full support of my parliment members grant this young man citizenship to this most blessed island.

Other business Docstox you are hilarious and you along with CP and Taffy hurt my stomach with your posts on here it is such a great escape form teh grinds of daily life and the forum!!

If you read the posts above now know why we are friends here - we all have a very common denominator and that is we have all been touched by a beautiful person who had impacted our lives in some way shape or form. That person is still with us, dad, dear friends, and brothers and always will be. It is what brings us strangers together and even though we are not close in proximity that doesn't change how we all support each other. I feel blessed to have found not only this board but the fine folks here and my brothers on OTI and sisters. I say we need to have an OTL gathering of our own come the spring to sit down and meet each other once and for all - put a beautiful face to our names (well doc yuo know I am good looking italian and you are too since we drove into teh g2g last year - quality time and laughed our asses off!). Simpere Fi

Okay, now back to my moderating job on the mainland and lets get er done and we can then take a break from the doldrums of this snow drought!!

Mugs

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:55 am

Taffy wrote:CP, thank you for that information. I was wondering about the elusive hammocks. That was a problem before I was accepted as a citizen. Doc slipped me a banana peel and told me it was home!

Now I just need to find two palm trees to hang my hammock. I need to be away from "the maddening crowd".  Doc expect my call or just listen for one toot from my conch!

It's nice to see everyone back on the island if only for short visits. I will be playing our national anthem on Friday when the snow begins. It is a fitting tribute....our first real snow and the first time we are playing it this year.

Math, welcome!  I'm looking forward to getting to know you and perhaps share a boat drink.

Taffy
the Duchess of Decorum  (thanks for the promotion, gentlemen)

Excellent,Dutchess, I'll be listening for your Conch Call.Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I lost track of where and when the hammocks were stored and arrived.

We at the Sanitarium are tracking the storm secretly to protect the patients from relapsing their therapy.They are all on snow detoxification meds (Snowzac, invented by Dr Curtis Cerebellum in 1998 after the horrible HellNino years caused mass snowicide on the Mainland) and must not be elevated in hope only to crash again.

Expect a major announcement in the Daily Coconut here on OTI when I Docstox determine from the OTI Conservatory Can Maybe Measure Snow, that this storm will actually be hitting the Mainland.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by docstox12 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:05 am

amugs wrote:OTI Founding Fathers,citizens and wanna be OTI or here just for a break,

I, Albert Mark  Francis Mugno, former King Snow Weenie, declare that the son named Math 23 x 7 will be granted citizenship to the wonderful island that we so founded in 2014 due to delirium over white gold and at times during the winter season lack thereof (how I became teh ex King). So my dearest man Mikey yuo with teh full support of my parliment members grant this young man citizenship to this most blessed  island.

Other business Docstox you are hilarious and you along with CP and Taffy hurt my stomach with your posts on here it is such a great escape form teh grinds of daily life and the forum!!

If you read the posts above now know why we are friends here - we all have a very common denominator and that is we have all been touched by a beautiful person who had impacted our lives in some way shape or form. That person is still with us, dad, dear friends, and brothers and always will be. It is what brings us strangers together and even though we are not close in proximity that doesn't change how we all support each other. I feel blessed to have found not only this board but the fine folks here and my brothers on OTI and sisters. I say we need to have an OTL gathering of our own come the spring to sit down and meet each other once and for all - put a beautiful face to our names (well doc yuo know I am good looking italian and you are too since we drove into teh g2g last year - quality time and laughed our asses off!). Simpere Fi

Okay, now back to my moderating job on the mainland and lets get er done and we can then take a break from the doldrums of this snow drought!!

Mugs

I Docstox, Director of Parliament, OTI on this 19th day of January Anno Domani 2016 hereby sanction Former King Snow Weenie Mugsy's request for Citizenship to Math 23X 7 for his loyalty and devotion to OTI and for his world reknowned accomplishment in the realm of weather statistics and amazing feats of recalling weather related memorabilia.

I am drawing up drafts concerning our Former King Snow Weenie, when Parliament, if ever, reconvenes, to re-instate his former crown if the major snowstorm does hit the Mainland.His work in the Long Range Crew headed by our beloved and benevolent, Emperor Frank, has to my opinion single handedly conjured up this storm in the most horrible conditions for snow since the tragic Hellnino year of 1997-1998.I have a skeleton crew, the best I could muster as everyone is emergency staffing the Sanitarium in these trying times, to search for Former King Mugsy's statue stored on OTI somewhere.I am examining various powerwashers to see which one will best remove the pigeon and parrot feces which, the last time I remember, completely covered poor Former King Mugsy's upper extremeties.

On a sincere and more serious note, I agree with Mugsy's heartfelt expression of the love and devotion we all have for each other on our Island.We are all bonded by our loss of loved ones but I know in my heart that they are all watching us from their beautiful Heavenly Home( you know about that,Mugsy, which I believe 1000 percent) and are laughing with us happy to see us all happy here.Never will forget your kindness and great company on that GTG car ride, Mugs.I friggin' LMAO that day with you.

Now, back to work on the Mainland,Bro.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by keliza52 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:40 am

Hi all...I rarely post, usually just observations.  However all your latest posts in OTI compel me to offer my condolences and prayers to everyone who has lost a loved one.   My 33 year old son passed away this past June and two months later my younger sister.    The grieving process has been overwhelming.   What helps me immensely is that I know our loved ones are at peace.  Especially my son who was in a really dark place.  

And as I've said I rarely post, just read, I want to tell you how much I enjoy this OTI thread.  There is no way I could keep up with your outrageous banter but just want you to know how much it makes me laugh.   Laughter is a very precious commodity.   I feel I know you all just from reading your posts here and in the other threads.  

Thanks for letting me have my say and keep up the good work.  Love and prayers,

________
Karen
keliza52
keliza52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum: