NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:18 am

Some very lengthy, intelligent and  funny posts the past couple of days. I’m afraid it’s to early in the season and morning for me  to add much. Until that first tenth of an inch falls I remain title less and void of wit and humor.

Cpcantmeasuresnow
“————“

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:24 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Some very lengthy, intelligent and  funny posts the past couple of days. I’m afraid it’s to early in the season and morning for me  to add much. Until that first tenth of an inch falls I remain title less and void of wit and humor.

Cpcantmeasuresnow
“————“

From the amazing Chuck McCann and the classic WPIX TV NYC, I offer this in your time of gloom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzbpcFS41w

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:59 am

docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Thank you Bill. Well said

As a quick update.....masses of people continue gathering at our border. Myself and my staff have been slapping multicolored paint on them through the chain link fence to deter them from trying to enter. As a side effect of this technique from afar these people with their now painted multicolored faces now seem to make up for some of the dull fall foliage this season. This has made some of our current patients and island dwellers a little more happy. Killing two birds with one stone over here

lol! lol! lol!

This is pure genius and an amazing example of the resourcefulness and cleverness of OTI Ofiicials! Parliament has a special medal to give to you syosnow,for your service in this mattrer.A special ceremony will take place after this immigration crisis blows over.

Docstox

Images of syo's efforts have recently surfaced on social media sites.  It appears most seem happy with the result while there are a few who aren't quite sure what happened and seem a bit bewildered. Maybe a coconut cocktail to distract from what just happened?  

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Happy-holi-girls-colorful-faces-HD-27050062
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Colorful-hugs-during-holi-festival
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Dengue-13-2
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Portrait-woman-colorful-paint-brushstroken-260nw-500255722
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Colours-of-India-620x620

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:28 am

I painted the first two myself. Full body paint actually. I let those two into OTI. They are currently in the sanitarium under my very own private care.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:20 am

sroc4 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Thank you Bill. Well said

As a quick update.....masses of people continue gathering at our border. Myself and my staff have been slapping multicolored paint on them through the chain link fence to deter them from trying to enter. As a side effect of this technique from afar these people with their now painted multicolored faces now seem to make up for some of the dull fall foliage this season. This has made some of our current patients and island dwellers a little more happy. Killing two birds with one stone over here

lol! lol! lol!

This is pure genius and an amazing example of the resourcefulness and cleverness of OTI Ofiicials! Parliament has a special medal to give to you syosnow,for your service in this mattrer.A special ceremony will take place after this immigration crisis blows over.

Docstox

Images of syo's efforts have recently surfaced on social media sites.  It appears most seem happy with the result while there are a few who aren't quite sure what happened and seem a bit bewildered.  Maybe a coconut cocktail to distract from what just happened?       

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Happy-holi-girls-colorful-faces-HD-27050062
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Colorful-hugs-during-holi-festival
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Dengue-13-2
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Portrait-woman-colorful-paint-brushstroken-260nw-500255722
OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 21 Colours-of-India-620x620

lol! lol! lol! lol!

DOC....just CLASSIC!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:22 am

syosnow94 wrote:I painted the first two myself.  Full body paint actually.  I let those two into OTI.  They are currently in the sanitarium under my very own private care.  

VERY judicious use of the detailed and complicated Immigration Law Attorney General Billg has crafted via Parliament.Your Director, I Docstox, fully approves of your methodology!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 am

Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 am

docstox12 wrote:Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......

10-4 boss. I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through. They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge. Thoughts.?

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:56 am

syosnow94 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:Long range winter weather forecasts coming in cold and very snowy.We may have to cancel the proposed addition to the sanitarium due to lack of patronage of happy snow loving Mainlanders!Plans are still on the table as our own long range forecast here at the OTI Meteorological Institute call for a mild December and a very late start to winter in late January.there for, a lot of disgruntled, inpatient Mainlanders will be seeking therapy here at OTI.Closed door sessions of the planning department at the sanitarium will run through the end of November to get a final decision.If we decide to proceed with additional space,FEMA like trailers will be set up on the Sanitarium grounds.Stay tuned.......

10-4 boss.  I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through.  They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge.  Thoughts.?

Good work Syo,I can always count on you when the going gets tough!

I'll fast track OTI Citizenship for your "loyal painted subjects" by executive order.Those type of immigrants can crash our borders anytime,LOL! Hopefully you can utilize them in ways you see fit at the Coconut Lounge.

The staff at the Sanitarium pulling overtime duties in these closed door sessions appreciate the wonderful things the Coconut Lounge is doing in this time of intense constipation, errrr, I mean CONCENTRATION.

Over and out for now
Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 am

docstox12 wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:

10-4 boss.  I shall prep the OTI conference room for our meetings and stock up with supplies from the Cocunut Lounge where I have been pulling double duty.

On a related note my two “loyal painted subjects” have had their asylum papers come through.  They are asking to become loyal citizens here at OTI and would like to be regular employees of the new updated Cocunut Lounge.  Thoughts.?

Good work Syo,I can always count on you when the going gets tough!

I'll fast track OTI Citizenship for your "loyal painted subjects" by executive order.Those type of immigrants can crash our borders anytime,LOL! Hopefully you can utilize them in ways you see fit at the Coconut Lounge.

The staff at the Sanitarium pulling overtime duties in these closed door sessions appreciate the wonderful things the Coconut Lounge is doing in this time of intense constipation, errrr, I mean CONCENTRATION.

Over and out for now
Docstox

Hey Doc,

I need you to send over some temporary help for today at the sanitarium. I will not be able to function until tomorrow at the earliest. It seems last night I indulged in a few too many coconut lounge inspired beverages and my new painted assistants and I really went after it. Then upon waking this morning and reading up on the mainland weather I heard whispers of the winter of 1995/96. This immediately sent me back to the lounge to start all over again. Gonna be a long beautiful 24 hours. Just need some temporary help

Syosnow

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:14 am

I've got your back Jimmy, ROCK ON with Snowphoria and the Dendrites, the house band at the Coconut Lounge, and the painted ladies.I'll cover your shift at the Sanitarium until you are able to return.Thoughts of the 1995-1996 winter will be the wind at my back attending to the extra duties here.Ironically, the staff of the Sanitarium will probably be all institutionalized here when they all are laid off from lack of patients all celebrating a 1995-1996 winter on the Mainland and not needing snow deprivation therapies!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:52 am

Looking for some ideas and suggestions from my other parliamentary companions.

The Sanitarium and island in general has seen a significant uptick the past week in “visitors” complaining of a dermatological condition called OSEDS (overhyped snow expected dermatitis syndrome). The affected individuals are complaining about the lack of snow on the mainland after an early start 4 weeks ago with a mid-November snowfall that has since melted. There has been lots of talk of a cold December and snowy pattern with even a few recent threats which haven’t materialized. This has resulted in the psychosomatic appearance of itchy rashes appearing on our affected population.

I have done my best to treat these patients with some experimental medications and cocktails from the lounge, but with only limited and temporary effects. Either we have some snow forecasts actually materialize and dump the white stuff or I get some more help out here, being as I’m still spending most of my days “training” and experimenting with my 2 recent hires. (The girls from the border paint incident)

Patiently awaiting a response
Syosnow

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 am

Dear Assisatant Director of the OTI Sanitarium Syosnow:

Your recognition of OSEDS is worthy of a paper in the OTI Journal of Psychosnowmatic Syndromes! Great work on discovering this and it's clinical manifestations.
I myself, noticed an uptick in patient visitors suffering from SSS (Southern Slider Syndrome) and SDS (Suppression Dysfunction Syndrome) , those old bug a boos that pop up when model mahem results in a total failure to produce any snow in Mainland Areas, not withstanding the token Norlen Trough mercy snow that fell in a microscopic area of the Mainland.

Sadly, it appears at this juncture, that this winter season on the Mainland is following the pattern of typical early snowstorm years.We will endeavor to send you trained staff to assist you in your clinical area of the Sanitarium.Perhaps the painted ladies on your staff have cohorts on the Mainland that would be willing to "serve" us here in the sanitarium.

Either way, your point is well taken.All this dry cold air on the Mainland without any snow, should that continue, will lead to a massive influx of patient visitors here.

As always, thank you for your loyal service to the OTI Psychotherapeutic Community

Docstox
Director Of Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 am

Thank you Doc for your reply. I am humbled to serve in such a dysfunctional parliamentary cabinet

Syo

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:45 am

FISCAL REPORT DECEMBER 2018

As our Director of the Treasury has neglected his duties, I will be the Interim Director.The month of November on OTI saw a drastic decline in tourist visits and Sanitarium enrollment due to the cold and snowy situation in November.Happily, I can report that since December 1,this situation has dramatically changed for the better.As a result of SDS ( snow deprivation syndrome) Rainamania, and Suppresion Syndrome, applications to the Sanitarium for treatment have doubled so far in December.Failure of the Long Range Models to produce nothing but cold and dry conditions followed by soaking rainstorms, has led to many more tourists visiting our Island.
The Annual Christmas Show at the OTI Arena will begin this weekend and I'm sure that many tourists will want to attend that function.Entertainment will be of the family type, but any other tourists seeking more "exciting" forms of entertainment are encouraged to drop by the Coconut Lounge where the Director there, Syosnow, will give the red carpet treatment.

Over and out
Docstox
Director of Parliament
Director OTI Sanitarium
Interim Director of the Treasury
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:32 am

Doc I a. Still performing my duties and will continue to provide excellent services to our female visitors and patients........sorry I meant all visitors and patients (I cannot assume gender in today’s world anyway). However I personally am really steuggling. I am VERY QUICKLY reaching my breaking point emotionally due to the current and future forecasts hear on the mainland and I have found myself in some really dark mental states during my down time.

I fear that I may need a break or a vacation ore some help here on the island because I’m about ready to snap. It ain’t good Doc. Losing it quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:29 pm

syosnow94 wrote:Doc I a. Still performing my duties and will continue to provide excellent services to our female visitors and patients........sorry I meant all visitors and patients (I cannot assume gender in today’s world anyway). However I personally am really steuggling. I am VERY QUICKLY reaching my breaking point emotionally due to the current and future forecasts hear on the mainland and I have found myself in some really dark mental states during my down time.

I fear that I may need a break or a vacation ore some help here on the island because I’m about ready to snap.  It ain’t good Doc.  Losing it quickly

I think it's time for you to pay a visit to OOTI.

There are no rules, no laws, no genders, no statistics, no government or government officials, and most importantly no weather that you yourself don't want. It's Westworld for the weather weary. Think of it as Weatherworld. Whatever you can imagine (get that mind out of the gutter, I mean imagine weather wise) we can make it happen for you on Weather World.

I'm considering changing the name of OOTI to Weather World.

Carry on my friend and consider my suggestions.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:46 am

CP, your last ditch attempts via Weather World ,to alleviate Assistant Director of the OTI Sanitarium's melancholia was very much appreciated and appear to be working miracles in his mind set.We will be sending our most difficult cases from OTI to Weather World or OOTI, whichever moniker you prefer to use, for therapy when our more traditional methods are not effective.We at OTI ask for reciprocity in OOTI aka Weather World, sending us tourists or patients here as well.There will be plenty of business for both of our Islands with the Long Range models on the Mainland now waffling into a non snow productive mode.Our Island girls much appreciate the return of Syosnow to his former productive self via therapy on Weather World!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:43 am

I’m on the verge of a breakdown here in OTI. We’ve been overrun with patients, my staff is thin and I’m having my own snow deprivation issues on the mainland as well. Combined with a 36 degree rainy Christmas Eve morning things aren’t going well Boys. I’m checking myself in! Taking a special mix to stave off this malaise. I should be sufficiently incapacitated for a week or so. In the meantime I’m making a visit up OOTI where hopefCP can work some of his magic

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:31 am

syosnow94 wrote:I’m on the verge of a breakdown here in OTI. We’ve been overrun with patients, my staff is thin and I’m having my own snow deprivation issues on the mainland as well. Combined with a 36 degree rainy Christmas Eve morning things aren’t going well Boys. I’m checking myself in!  Taking a special mix to stave off this malaise. I should be sufficiently incapacitated for a week or so. In the meantime I’m making a visit up OOTI where hopefCP can work some of his magic

Let me first here wish all those Mainlander Tourists and Sanitarium Patients the very Merriest of Chrismases and thank you for your continued patronage!

After the dismal revenue here in OTI in November, the snow deprivation and model mayhem of December has resulted in a massive increase in tourism an therapy sessions and we have set a record for the month!

Syosnow has succumbed to snow deprivation maladies and will be in intensive care at the OTI Sanitarium after he visits weather world where the inferior therapeutic methods used in that rogue state will prove ineffective!

As a public service announcement I ask all Mainlanders to have faith in the long range crew's positive outlook for J, F and M!

Docstox
Director of Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium
Acting Director of the Treasury
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:26 am

Gouge the tourists for their currency now, they may be leaving this time next week. Wink
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:44 am

billg315 wrote:Gouge the tourists for their currency now, they may be leaving this time next week. Wink

As a result of the massive upswing in tourists, our exchange rate currently is at a high right now and the treasury is now overflowing.We will dispose of the tourists useless fiat paper dollars and buy physical gold to back up our coconut and bananna based currency system.There is no crooked Federal Reserve Bank here on OTI, only a solid currency backed by the abundance of the Island and being tied to gold as well! We have on staff at the Treasury the great great great Nephew of the Island Financier J Pierpont Docstox, a distant relative of myself, who bailed out the OTI Treasury in the Great Coconut and Bannana Panic of 1907!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:24 am

We have experienced a massive drop off in tourism and OTI usage as a result of the Mainland building it's own version of our Sanitarium.We are burning through our cash reserves at an alarming rate and will be forced to close and abandon the Island very shortly.The metaphor for all this would be October of 1929 with the crash of the Stock market! Until closure then, I wish any straggler who visits us a most Happy and Healthy New Year!

We at OTI were once a vibrant and active community of Officials dedicated to the relief of the many snow deprivation anxieties and served many tourists and patients at the OTI Sanitarium.We thank all who have served here in the past and utilized our Island for whatever purpose they desired.Thanks to Emperor Frank and Doc of the Mainland for allowing OTI to exist as a satellite of the Mainland!Thanks to all for the amazing laughs generated here at OTI.

I will maintain my Estate in the Mainland to participate in winter weather discussions with the occasional digression into the distant past,LOL

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:54 am

What’s this Doc? No more OTI? The place is special. I relish my time here! Could it be you are succumbing to OSEDS? (which has been known to cause irrational decision making)

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:24 am

syosnow94 wrote:What’s this Doc?  No more OTI?  The place is special. I relish my time here!  Could it be you are succumbing to OSEDS? (which has been known to cause irrational decision making)

LOL, Jimmy.After January 1 Anno Domani 2019, all OTI tourists and Sanitarium patients are being referred to Weather World! Until then I will be happy to provide comic relief.You know me ...."A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down my pants"!

Here's to snowier days on the Mainland!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:44 am

docstox12 wrote:We have experienced a massive drop off in tourism and OTI usage as a result of the Mainland building it's own version of our Sanitarium.We are burning through our cash reserves at an alarming rate and will be forced to close and abandon the Island very shortly.The metaphor for all this would be October of 1929 with the crash of the Stock market! Until closure then, I wish any straggler who visits us a most Happy and Healthy New Year!

We at OTI were once a vibrant and active community of Officials dedicated to the relief of the many snow deprivation anxieties and served many tourists and patients at the OTI Sanitarium.We thank all who have served here in the past and utilized our Island for whatever purpose they desired.Thanks to Emperor Frank and Doc of the Mainland for allowing OTI to exist  as a satellite of the Mainland!Thanks to all for the amazing laughs generated here at OTI.

I will maintain my Estate in the Mainland to participate in winter weather discussions with the occasional digression into the distant past,LOL

A sad day indeed Doc. With the shutdown of OTI at years end, and Weather World tonight, where do people go for help? The OTI historical documents thread?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:01 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:We have experienced a massive drop off in tourism and OTI usage as a result of the Mainland building it's own version of our Sanitarium.We are burning through our cash reserves at an alarming rate and will be forced to close and abandon the Island very shortly.The metaphor for all this would be October of 1929 with the crash of the Stock market! Until closure then, I wish any straggler who visits us a most Happy and Healthy New Year!

We at OTI were once a vibrant and active community of Officials dedicated to the relief of the many snow deprivation anxieties and served many tourists and patients at the OTI Sanitarium.We thank all who have served here in the past and utilized our Island for whatever purpose they desired.Thanks to Emperor Frank and Doc of the Mainland for allowing OTI to exist  as a satellite of the Mainland!Thanks to all for the amazing laughs generated here at OTI.

A sad day indeed Doc. With the shutdown of OTI at years end, and Weather World tonight, where do people go for help? The OTI historical documents thread?

Yes, my good man, I guess that will have to do! You and I will be available on the Mainland threads for the occasional lift to the spirits the snow deprived may require, but for fiscal reasons due to lack of patronage on both our Islands, and not having the ability to print paper currency like the Mainland does,we are faced with the starkness of bankruptcy!Also, my act on OTI has gotten quite stale and I have run out of comic material,LOL I have packed up my belongings here on OTI and will be forwarding them to another website that urgently requires my warped sense of humor and their therapeutic results.I will maintain a residence on my Mainland area of the HV to keep a foot in the door here.

I thank you and the other former Directors for a job well done and wish you all the Happiest of New Years.!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum