NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:44 am

docstox12 wrote:We have experienced a massive drop off in tourism and OTI usage as a result of the Mainland building it's own version of our Sanitarium.We are burning through our cash reserves at an alarming rate and will be forced to close and abandon the Island very shortly.The metaphor for all this would be October of 1929 with the crash of the Stock market! Until closure then, I wish any straggler who visits us a most Happy and Healthy New Year!

We at OTI were once a vibrant and active community of Officials dedicated to the relief of the many snow deprivation anxieties and served many tourists and patients at the OTI Sanitarium.We thank all who have served here in the past and utilized our Island for whatever purpose they desired.Thanks to Emperor Frank and Doc of the Mainland for allowing OTI to exist  as a satellite of the Mainland!Thanks to all for the amazing laughs generated here at OTI.

I will maintain my Estate in the Mainland to participate in winter weather discussions with the occasional digression into the distant past,LOL

A sad day indeed Doc. With the shutdown of OTI at years end, and Weather World tonight, where do people go for help? The OTI historical documents thread?

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:01 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:We have experienced a massive drop off in tourism and OTI usage as a result of the Mainland building it's own version of our Sanitarium.We are burning through our cash reserves at an alarming rate and will be forced to close and abandon the Island very shortly.The metaphor for all this would be October of 1929 with the crash of the Stock market! Until closure then, I wish any straggler who visits us a most Happy and Healthy New Year!

We at OTI were once a vibrant and active community of Officials dedicated to the relief of the many snow deprivation anxieties and served many tourists and patients at the OTI Sanitarium.We thank all who have served here in the past and utilized our Island for whatever purpose they desired.Thanks to Emperor Frank and Doc of the Mainland for allowing OTI to exist  as a satellite of the Mainland!Thanks to all for the amazing laughs generated here at OTI.

I will maintain my Estate in the Mainland to participate in winter weather discussions with the occasional digression into the distant past,LOL

A sad day indeed Doc. With the shutdown of OTI at years end, and Weather World tonight, where do people go for help? The OTI historical documents thread?

Yes, my good man, I guess that will have to do! You and I will be available on the Mainland threads for the occasional lift to the spirits the snow deprived may require, but for fiscal reasons due to lack of patronage on both our Islands, and not having the ability to print paper currency like the Mainland does,we are faced with the starkness of bankruptcy!Also, my act on OTI has gotten quite stale and I have run out of comic material,LOL I have packed up my belongings here on OTI and will be forwarding them to another website that urgently requires my warped sense of humor and their therapeutic results.I will maintain a residence on my Mainland area of the HV to keep a foot in the door here.

I thank you and the other former Directors for a job well done and wish you all the Happiest of New Years.!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:45 am

Billg: Woa, woa, woa. Not so fast there. What's this lying around shit? A little warmth, a little rain, a little healthy discord on the mainland, a short-term drop off in visitors, and we just quit? We just say it’s over?? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

CP: Germans?
Syos: Forget it, he's rolling.

Billg: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...[pauses to remember the rest of the phrase]... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns]
Billg: What the **** happened to the OTI I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Billg, we might get in trouble." Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! Warmicists, he's a dead man! Cutters, dead!

Syos: Dead! Billg’s right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Billg: And we're just the guys to do it.

I vote NO to shuttering OTI. Now let’s go steal some bananas, coconuts and make some questionable decisions with the paint ladies and keep this place going!
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:55 am

LOL Billg dropped the big one!

OTI can be taken over and run by anybody willing my good man, if you wish to do so I am more than willing to be a visitor here now and then.OTI needs new leadership, I and CP have taken it as far as it can go.I will be a mere Mainland citizen come January 1, if OTI is extant, I will be happy to visit here and wreak comedy havoc.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:24 am

I wanted to officially make one more post before this place closes. In a short 16 hours I will leave as I push the self destruct button on the lounge and sanitarium thus destroying all remnants and all remaining patients. Farmer Jones daughters have been impregnated and are away safe and sound. My rwompainted lady patients are coming with
ME. It’s a sad day

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:22 am

All the legal books, learned treatises and official stamps and raised seals have been boxed up from the Hall of Justice and moved to an undisclosed location on the Mainland. The building itself will be padlocked this evening but not destroyed in case it needs to be reopened. To destroy it would be a terrible waste of granite and marble and given the currency of this island I fear if I have to rebuild in the future it would just be a grass hut with thatched roof. A security system is installed with mounted spring guns so if anyone breaches the padlocked door they will be shot - an ironic form of justice now that the court is out of business. Meanwhile I intend to periodically check in on the island for signs of life and maybe a secluded vacation or two. If I see no activity I will return to the Mainland.

Therefore on this 31st day of December 2018 this Court officially is adjourned Sine Die. *gavel bangs* (lights turn off and sound of padlocks clinking echos off the marble and granite).

Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor (Ret.)
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:12 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuZCGBNxeA

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeteoricriseandfallofOTI

CPCantmeasuresnow
Former Director of the Treasury
Former Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KodNFsP6r88

Docstox
Former Director of Parliament
Former Director of OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:55 pm

I M
Disgusting it’s fuvking come to this. All because the LR crew got our hopes up and burst our bubbles. Dammit

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 pm

syosnow94 wrote:I M
Disgusting it’s fuvking come to this. All because the LR crew got our hopes up and burst our bubbles. Dammit

It has nothing to do with the long range crew. The Playpen killed OTI.

Let's let the late great Jim Morrison put the final nail in the coffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:44 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Great song from a great group!!!

Jimmy, the Playpen was only a superficial cause of OTI's demise.Quite frankly, the act had gotten stale and run out of material.It's up to the young guys like you and billg to re-invent it and carry it to the next phase.CP and I brought it 5 years, now it's time for new leadership! Don't know if this final transmission from my Mainland Estate is getting through to the old OTI bandwidth, but had to add my two cents on this issue.Again, you young guys can bring OTI back to life again!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:55 am

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Jimmy, the Playpen was only a superficial cause of OTI's demise.Quite frankly, the act had gotten stale and run out of material.It's up to the young guys like you and billg to re-invent it and carry it to the next phase.CP and I brought it 5 years, now it's time for new leadership! Don't know if this final transmission from my Mainland Estate is getting through to the old OTI bandwidth, but had to add my two cents on this issue.Again, you young guys can bring OTI back to life again!

Doc we had a great run but like you say I think we both came to the same independent conclusions around the same time, for us it had run it's course. I made a last ditch feeble attempt at Weather World but my heart wasn't in it.

It's time for OTI the next generation.

Live long and prosper Director.

CPCantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:06 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Doc we had a great run but like you say I think we both came to the same independent conclusions around the same time, for us it had run it's course. I made a last ditch feeble attempt at Weather World but my heart wasn't in it.

It's time for OTI the next generation.

Live long and prosper Director.

CPCantmeasuresnow

I could never have done it without your steadfast loyalty and amazing talent for comedy , my Good Man! Our OTI will enter the annals of legendary internet creativity for the benefit of mankind through alleviation of negativity through comedy.Galaxies far, far away will be studying OTI as the centuries roll on.Perhaps our creative talents will combine again on another world that demands truth, justice, and the elimination of snow deprivation illnesses.

Be well and have a blessed 2019

Your former

Director of OTI Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium

Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Syosnow agrees. This will be my last official correspondence from the island. I’ve set the nuclear device to explode in one gigantic self destruction sequence. T minus 8 hours 40 minute. There is one last genius move on my part I am hosting the heads of state of a dozen or so middle
Eastern countries as well as a few axis of evil nations as well. They were lured here by my painted ladies. Unbeknownst to them they are slowly being anesthetized and will be fast asleep as the explosion occurs. One last act for humanity on my part.

I’ve lived my time and serving in my capacity. Yours truly
Syosnow
Signing off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 pm

So long suckers. It’s been real. OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 A1071110

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:44 pm

syosnow94 wrote:So long suckers. It’s been real. OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 A1071110

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 The_en10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqgXGMAS__M
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:09 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:So long suckers. It’s been real. OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 A1071110

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 The_en10

Was just checking surveillance cameras on the Island that survived the blast. Apparently SnowMan is alive and well and still patrolling, totally unaffected by the radiation and fallout.  Now that's dedication.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Fo4_gl10
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:15 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Was just checking surveillance cameras on the Island that survived the blast. Apparently SnowMan is alive and well and still patrolling, totally unaffected by the radiation and fallout.  Now that's dedication.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Fo4_gl10

Received this message via my Mainland-OTI Channel which barely sends a weak signal.

So THAT'S where my ex mother in law is!!! Even a nuke could not get her!!!

Over and out probably for good now!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Apparently the nuke didn't quite do the job. Carpet bombing with napalm began this morning. It smells like victory.

It took months to create OTI, it may take years to completely destroy it.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Apocal10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Perhaps the radioactive fallout will genetically modify a long extinct dinosaur and he will emerge in the South Pacific and ruin phases 3-6 of the MJO for all time. Perhaps this nuking of OTI was a plan all along that I had to destroy the warm phases of the MJO and bring back our friend Godzilla (which just so happens to be what we call our biggest snowstorms on the mainland). INTERESTING!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/WLyiHHEHylw

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:43 pm

syosnow94 wrote:Perhaps the radioactive fallout will genetically modify a long extinct dinosaur and he will emerge in the South Pacific and ruin phases 3-6 of the MJO for all time. Perhaps this nuking of OTI was a plan all along that I had to destroy the warm phases of the MJO and bring back our friend Godzilla (which just so happens to be what we call our biggest snowstorms on the mainland). INTERESTING!!!!!!

Of course a Godzilla is not our biggest storm on the Mainland, the rankings are as follows.

Mothrazilla 6-12 inches
Godzilla     12-24
Roidzilla     24-36
Frankzilla    36 and up

WTS time for me to get out of here, parts of me are starting to glow bright green.

It's a shame the Island is now uninhabitable for the next 60 years. Void of any life forms, other than the mutant SnowMan still manning his post, I find the Island more tranquil and peaceful than its ever been.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:Perhaps the radioactive fallout will genetically modify a long extinct dinosaur and he will emerge in the South Pacific and ruin phases 3-6 of the MJO for all time. Perhaps this nuking of OTI was a plan all along that I had to destroy the warm phases of the MJO and bring back our friend Godzilla (which just so happens to be what we call our biggest snowstorms on the mainland). INTERESTING!!!!!!

Of course a Godzilla is not our biggest storm on the Mainland, the rankings are as follows.

Mothrazilla 6-12 inches
Godzilla     12-24
Roidzilla     24-36
Frankzilla    36 and up

WTS time for me to get out of here, parts of me are starting to glow bright green.

It's a shame the Island is now uninhabitable for the next 60 years. Void of any life forms, other than the mutant SnowMan still manning his post, I find the Island more tranquil and peaceful than its ever been.

NOT QUITE devoid of all life forms as a result of the nuclear bombing! From a remote outpost of OTI comes the following!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPw4U_IhWV4

Be careful out there CP!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:44 am

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Mothrazilla 6-12 inches
Godzilla     12-24
Roidzilla     24-36
Frankzilla    36 and up

NOT QUITE devoid of all life forms as a result of the nuclear bombing! From a remote outpost of OTI comes the following!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPw4U_IhWV4

Be careful out there CP!

Good Lord Doc, as fake as the 1950's special effects are it's still terrifying. What remains of the OTI armed forces will be out on another napalm run today. I can't have things like like that roaming our former island paradise.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 22 Apocal10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 am

I am checking myself in to OTI. I need help.

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:54 am

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!

The Emperor has arrived on OTI. This setting off nuclear devices and abandoning the island all seemed like a good idea until the Emperor arrived and was exposed to the dangers of excessive radiation.

I urge, no, I implore, no, I beg my fellow OTI government officials to remediate the island and open up our shuttered facilities so the Emperor can get the treatment he seeks and get back to the Mainland in good health and sound mind. (I think the marble and granite edifice of the Hall of Justice survived the blast, but most of the thatched huts were leveled. Anyway).

Syos, can you open a temporary sanitarium facility? Like a MASH ward, maybe?
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum