NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

Go down

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest Empty NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

Post by Irish on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Hello All!

I run this league every year for the past 20 years and figured now that this board and you guys are a part of my life, I'd see if anyone here is interested.

Same rules apply, $20 per entry. Play any player you want, any week that you want to play them (not 1 and done), Wild Card weekend through the Super Bowl. QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex (RB, WR, TE), TE, K and D. Standard scoring with 1 PPR. Payouts will be determined by the number of participants involved. I had 93 people in it last year, and I paid out 1st-5th and the person who had the single highest 1-week total.

Feel free to shoot me an PM, email to Irish10163@aol.com or text me at 732-642-2808 if you have any questions or have anyone else who wants to get in on this contest.

I accept entry fees to my Paypal, cash/ check or venmo if needed.
Please do not mention anything about the money being for Fantasy football or fantasy league as that'll get my account locked. Just include your name/team name and send it as gift to family friends to avoid fees being taken out. If you need to send me a check/cash, you'll get my address in the league invite.

Happy Holidays to all!

Thx,
Scotty (Irish)

Irish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum