NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Special Statement* Increased Snowfall

Go down

*Special Statement* Increased Snowfall Empty *Special Statement* Increased Snowfall

Post by Frank_Wx Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 am

I'm now currently mobile since I'm at school, but driving conditions are already bad outside. The ratios are already 15:1 and snow is sticking instantly. I'm increasing snowfall amounts for southern NJ, central NJ, northeast NJ, NYC, and western LI to 10 to 15 inches of snow. Snow bands are already getting heavy and I think 10 inches will become easily attainable for those areas. Elsewhere, the snow map remains the same but you can probably use your best judgement to know this storm is going to be pretty and and if you're in a 4-8 zone, that's likely now a 6-12 zone. Eastern LI will not get as much because they will see a dry slot from the mid level low. Please be careful today! 

Please refer to my snow map from page 1 of the observations thread. I'm locking this thread. 

Stay safe, 

Frank

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum