NJ Strong Weather Forum


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:31 pm

I am placing myself under house arrest for the foreseeable future. I have been having thoughts of nuking our beloved Island again in hopes of jump starting a nuclear winter. Yes it's gotten that bad, I'm being driven to madness by lack of cold and ice. 29 inches of snow does not a winter make.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7274
Join date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:36 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I am placing myself under house arrest for the foreseeable future. I have been having thoughts of nuking our beloved Island again in hopes of jump starting a nuclear winter. Yes it's gotten that bad, I'm being driven to madness by lack of cold and ice. 29 inches of snow does not a winter make.

Dear Director of the Treasury and Benevolent Dictator of OOTI,

What you are experiencing is exactly what has propelled our Islands to the largest amount of revenue from Mainlanders ever seen in our over 10 years of history.Your special treatment room in the basement of the OTI Sanitarium next to the boiler is there for you 24/7 when outbreaks of warmist snow deprivation bring about acute melancholia coupled with aggressive thoughts of striking out.The treatment plan is to channel that energy into positive outcomes, such as a plan for next seasons opening on Nov. 1 Anno Domani 2024 to continue the rapid debt free growth of OOTI and OTI.Remember, occupation is salvation at times like this my good man.Not more than 15 days now to official closure where I will make the State Of The OTI union.Use this remaining time to prepare a State Of The OOTI Union and join me on the podium for our reports which will be carried worldwide.There has been interest from foreign entities concerning possible investments and radiation clean up of Sector 3.

As ever,
Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Join date : 2013-01-07

billg315 likes this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Dunnzoo Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:07 pm

To all Directors of OTI:

As the season comes to an end, I will be returning to the island this week to pack all the EMS supplies and put them in storage. Anything that will expire before next season I am going to bring back to the mainland and donate it to our local first responders. As many mainlanders have accepted that Spring is here and therefore not expecting snow, I would like to take advantage of the quiet on the island and enjoy a few beach days and drinks at the Coconut Lounge. I invite all staff members to join me in the lounge to help finish all juice stock as we surely don't want it to go to waste!  Here's to the end of an (unfortunately) successful season on the Island and to everyone's hard work! See in you in the lounge!  OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 1f379

_________________
Janet

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Posts : 4882
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 62
Location : Westwood, NJ

sroc4, docstox12 and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:36 pm

Dunnzoo wrote:To all Directors of OTI:

As the season comes to an end, I will be returning to the island this week to pack all the EMS supplies and put them in storage. Anything that will expire before next season I am going to bring back to the mainland and donate it to our local first responders. As many mainlanders have accepted that Spring is here and therefore not expecting snow, I would like to take advantage of the quiet on the island and enjoy a few beach days and drinks at the Coconut Lounge. I invite all staff members to join me in the lounge to help finish all juice stock as we surely don't want it to go to waste!  Here's to the end of an (unfortunately) successful season on the Island and to everyone's hard work! See in you in the lounge!  OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 1f379

Janet, your work with the OTI EMS was stellar and exemplary this season.We have broken all records in immigration during the horrible Mainland wall/wing season and our revenues are off the charts.Parliament rubber stamps any action on EMS supplies you deem necessary.
As we rapidly approach the closing of OTI . and I assume OOTI vis a vis Benevolent Dictator CP,on April 1, I will have a complete closing statement,the CSOOTI ,(closing statement of OTI) delivered in a normal manner with no inane shouting!
See you later at the lounge , make mine Woodford Neat please.

Docstox
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

sroc4, CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

With Wing fading into Spring, the Hall of Justice is shutting down judicial operations until next Fall and Wall. As was the case last year, it will remain open during reduced hours for summer tour groups. Tours will only be available on days of the week that both end in "Y" AND begin with "T." I suppose an easier way to say that would be Tuesday and Thursday, but you know the legal profession, always making things more complicated. I will be enjoying my final beverages at the Coconut Lounge before the April 1 closing and look forward to the much-anticipated "Closing Statement" -- that I trust will not be interrupted by hecklers.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 4461
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 50
Location : Flemington, NJ

sroc4, docstox12 and CPcantmeasuresnow like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:42 pm

Double post


Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7274
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 103
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:43 pm

Im hearing there's a pattern change coming to the Mainland next December. The MJO will be in phase  negative 9, with a super stratospheric warming event in mid November that will take hold by the first week in December, plunging most of the northeast into a winter wonderland. JB is predicting way above normal snowfall with temperatures far below the 1871-1900 averages.

Take it to the bank, the pattern changes 2-4 weeks in the future have worked out so well I'm already counting  the winter of 2024/25 to be one for the record books. I can't wait.

I'll see you all then.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7274
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 103
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

sroc4, docstox12 and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by sroc4 Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:00 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Im hearing there's a pattern change coming to the Mainland next December. The MJO will be in phase  negative 9, with a super stratospheric warming event in mid November that will take hold by the first week in December, plunging most of the northeast into a winter wonderland. JB is predicting way above normal snowfall with temperatures far below the 1871-1900 averages.

Take it to the bank, the pattern changes 2-4 weeks in the future have worked out so well I'm already counting  the winter of 2024/25 to be one for the record books. I can't wait.

I'll see you all then.

My good man Cp.  Please do not fret, despair and contemplate about the what ifs and possibilities across bridges the details of which are fuzzy at best.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, but the here and now notice you're surrounded by the good men and woman of OTI who appreciate you regardless of MJO statuses and stratospheric strength of circulation or temperatures.  Things could be worse. Be thankful we don't have to cross the Francis Scott Key bridge in Maryland.   Sheesh that's a crazy story.  Anyway to all my friends here in OTI I'm sure I will see you all in passing over the warmer months; esp during tropical season, take good care of yourselves and don't hesitate to reach out to shoot the shit.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F8e4692f939374657e3b2d0d14a774443%2Ftenor

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65"WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85" WINTER 2022/2023 TOTALS 4.9"      
WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2023/2024 TOTALS 13.1"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8331
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

docstox12, CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:29 pm

sroc4 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Im hearing there's a pattern change coming to the Mainland next December. The MJO will be in phase  negative 9, with a super stratospheric warming event in mid November that will take hold by the first week in December, plunging most of the northeast into a winter wonderland. JB is predicting way above normal snowfall with temperatures far below the 1871-1900 averages.

Take it to the bank, the pattern changes 2-4 weeks in the future have worked out so well I'm already counting  the winter of 2024/25 to be one for the record books. I can't wait.

I'll see you all then.

My good man Cp.  Please do not fret, despair and contemplate about the what ifs and possibilities across bridges the details of which are fuzzy at best.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, but the here and now notice you're surrounded by the good men and woman of OTI who appreciate you regardless of MJO statuses and stratospheric strength of circulation or temperatures.  Things could be worse.  Be thankful we don't have to cross the Francis Scott Key bridge in Maryland.   Sheesh that's a crazy story.  Anyway to all my friends here in OTI I'm sure I will see you all in passing over the warmer months; esp during tropical season, take good care of yourselves and don't hesitate to reach out to shoot the shit.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F8e4692f939374657e3b2d0d14a774443%2Ftenor

Thank you dear Co Emperor Doc for your kind words about OTI and for your visits here this season.You can be sure that will be mentioned in my official OTI Closure aka State Of The Island proclamation which I am preparing as I type this for April 1.
Yes, our prayers are with the poor souls who were on that bridge this morning!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

sroc4 and CPcantmeasuresnow like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:32 am

OFFICIAL OTI CLOSING AND SOTI ADDRESS

As we enter the second decade of our existence being established in 2014 at the indulgence of Emperor Frank,we celebrate and acknowledge many things.First and foremost, we are grateful that our Island is a happy, friendly , and kind place because we learned from two Founding Fathers of the Mainland who eschewed political parties, George Washington and James Madison.They accurately pointed out that would cause division, hatred and rancor by citizens to each other.In OTI, each sector sends to Parliament individuals who volunteer for service .Every resident and staff member has a computer connection to the Mainframe in Parliament via our Cocconet internet carrier.Every issue in Parliament is voted on via computer and the results tallied in Parliament with the democratic decision then enacted.For example, extra funds for Sector 3's continuing clean up with Dawn Dishwashing Detergent was decided upon using our system.Our sister Island OOTI run by Benevolent Dictator CP, whose intelligence, wisdom and compassion, has a similar system.

Now to proceed to the SOTI as of April 1 2024:
This latest season at OTI broke all records for revenue as masses of snow deprived Mainlanders flocked here for rest and rehabilitation at the OTI Sanitarium.Whatever the causes of climate change, and in the theme of peace and harmony, we don't want to examine the causes, only reap the rewards from the results.We find ourselves at OTI, unlike the shoddy and wasteful mismanagement of the Mainland which has resulted in 34 trillion dollars of debt,solidly in the black with outstanding budgetary surpluses as a result of huge amounts of dollars being spent here , as well as our coconut and banana backed currency always producing surpluses.Many infrastructure programs in the various sectors will be voted on and enacted by Parliament during the next 6 months of closure to the Mainland.As we look ahead to the next decade, we are pleased by the services we have performed and look to another prosperous season beginning on opening day.
I would like at this juncture to thank the following who have made this an amazing season:
1) Co_emperor Doc whose visits this season has lifted the morale of our staff exponentially with his wit, charm and humor.The Coconut Lounge now has a shrine constructed to memorialize this and a barstool now has a gold engraved plate on the back which is Doc's for life.
2)Janet aka Dunz whose magnificent management of the OTI EMS system has made the Island the safest place for visitors in this Hemisphere.
3)Our Treasurer and Benevolent Dictator CP whose brilliant fiscal operations have made the Islands the only areas on planet Earth debt free.
4)Chief Justice and Excellent Inqusitor Bill g whose skills and knowledge of legal matters has smoothed OTI operations in those issues.
5)Math whose visit this year assured us he still has OTI technical matters still under control

In closing, I want to again thank all of our Mainland visitors and staff for making this the most outstanding year in OTI's ten years of existence.

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director of OTI Sanitarium

April 1 Anno Domani 2024
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

sroc4, CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by billg315 Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:33 am

Magnificent round-up and a fitting close to the OTI season. Look forward to seeing everyone back here in Fall and Wall.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 4461
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 50
Location : Flemington, NJ

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by sroc4 Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:09 am

First of all I am thrilled and honored to have been memorialized in such a wonderful place. That said the gold plated barstool, while also eternally grateful for, I feel might be too much.  When it comes to this seat at the bar I ask this as a favor.   I would like this seat to offered to whoever's rear end is in need of a cold beverage, and respite from the stressors of a warm and snowless mainland; esp during Wall and Wing months.  I am no better nor worse than anyone else and this seat is deserved to whomever needs it most.  

Now one other item Id like to make sure I address.  As always Doc you make this place an absolute pleasure.  The rest of us who visit OTI or OOTI are mere spokes on a wheel, and you kind sir are the center from which we all stick.  You are what we all have in common and what keeps us all together.  I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for the rest of us when I say...

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Faff82d8f70c1b2044b5013c1a1c3eea2%2Ftenor

Regarding the next six months let it be known that Ill be around both on OTI/OOTI and the mainland from time to time looking to keep active.  If anyone is around and wishes to shoot the shit over a cocktail, or simply needs a helping hand, don't hesitate to come find me.  You can be certain that Ill be around when the tropical season kicks off.  We are headed into a La Nina like summer which could mean an overly active tropical season.  For that reason I hope last years upgrades to the storm shudder system are fully functional.  I find it amazing that we live in a time that should a tropical system threaten to make a landfall on OTI or OOTI that one could activate the closure of all storm shudders around the island simply by pushing a few buttons in an app on a smart phone from thousands of miles away.    

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fh7QWOF5DvIPe0u5xCf%2Fgiphy

With all that said....find some joy in the day today, because tomorrow is not guaranteed.

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65"WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85" WINTER 2022/2023 TOTALS 4.9"      
WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2023/2024 TOTALS 13.1"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8331
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

docstox12 and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:45 am

Doc, thank you for the kind words and the boost.Just so you don't feel over privileged with that gold medallion on your bar stool, it is gold plated,LOL.
See you when we re-open OTI on November 1.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by sroc4 Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:59 am

docstox12 wrote:Doc, thank you for the kind words and the boost.Just so you don't feel over privileged with that gold medallion on your bar stool, it is gold plated,LOL.
See you when we re-open OTI on November 1.

lol!

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65"WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85" WINTER 2022/2023 TOTALS 4.9"      
WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2023/2024 TOTALS 13.1"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8331
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:34 am

Three days after our closing I wake up to the sound of the plow. Only 1.5 inches with light snow coming to an end, but white is right and always good. Sounds a little disturbing if read out of context , I would probably be arrested if I copy and paste the same sentence to Facebook but you all know what I mean.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 7274
Reputation : 230
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 103
Location : Eastern Orange County, NY

sroc4 and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:25 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Three days after our closing I wake up to the sound of the plow. Only 1.5 inches with light snow coming to an end, but white is right and always good. Sounds a little disturbing if read out of context , I would probably be arrested if I copy and paste the same sentence to Facebook but you all know what I mean.

Yes, CP, you would be told to substitute "dendritic crystals" for white,LOL
BTW I never went on Facebook.It took me 50 years to get away from people I hate and don't ever want them to find me again,LOL.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by billg315 Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:05 am

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Three days after our closing I wake up to the sound of the plow. Only 1.5 inches with light snow coming to an end, but white is right and always good. Sounds a little disturbing if read out of context , I would probably be arrested if I copy and paste the same sentence to Facebook but you all know what I mean.

Yes, CP, you would be told to substitute "dendritic crystals" for white,LOL
BTW I never went on Facebook.It took me 50 years to get away from people I hate and don't ever want them to find me again,LOL.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 1f602  OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 1f602
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 4461
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 50
Location : Flemington, NJ

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by billg315 Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:12 am

I went on Facebook for a couple years. Looked around. Said to myself, "yeah, don't need to be here." Deleted my account and haven't been on there - or other social media - for almost a decade. This site is probably the closest to social media I come. And hopefully it never becomes like social media.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Posts : 4461
Reputation : 185
Join date : 2015-01-24
Age : 50
Location : Flemington, NJ

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by sroc4 Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:31 am

billg315 wrote:I went on Facebook for a couple years. Looked around. Said to myself, "yeah, don't need to be here." Deleted my account and haven't been on there - or other social media - for almost a decade. This site is probably the closest to social media I come. And hopefully it never becomes like social media.

The only reason I still have my Facebook acct is for when Im hiring a new employee to see what kind of person they are. When I cant find them on social media, that's a positive.

_________________
"In weather and in life, there's no winning and losing; there's only winning and learning."
WINTER 2012/2013 TOTALS 43.65"WINTER 2017/2018 TOTALS 62.85" WINTER 2022/2023 TOTALS 4.9"      
WINTER 2013/2014 TOTALS 64.85"WINTER 2018/2019 TOTALS 14.25" WINTER 2023/2024 TOTALS 13.1"
WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8331
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Wading River, LI

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:34 am

sroc4 wrote:
billg315 wrote:I went on Facebook for a couple years. Looked around. Said to myself, "yeah, don't need to be here." Deleted my account and haven't been on there - or other social media - for almost a decade. This site is probably the closest to social media I come. And hopefully it never becomes like social media.

The only reason I still have my Facebook acct is for when Im hiring a new employee to see what kind of person they are.  When I cant find them on social media, that's a positive.  

That is a good reason Doc for a businessman like your self.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Posts : 8498
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 73
Location : Monroe NY

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 32 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum