NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO ALL!!!!!

+12
CPcantmeasuresnow
Nyi1058
weatherwatchermom
nutleyblizzard
docstox12
mikeypizano
jmanley32
Grselig
RJB8525
billg315
mwilli5783
sroc4
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TO ALL!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TO ALL!!!!!

Post by dkodgis Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 pm

This site is well run. I like how so many of the posters write so well, better than I do (and I am embarrassed to say I teach writing). Also, so many of the posters are just plain funnier 'n $h-t and they make me laugh. It seems the whole world is filled with people who carp. I do not listen to them and I do not react to them. Well if shaking my head counts, I suppose I do. It is not on my bucket list to fight with people, even the incorrigible fools who get banned here. I do not know what they think they are doing, but let them not do it here.

dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm

I don’t understand. When I pm the people that attacked our guys they won’t respond ?

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:26 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
nutleyblizzard wrote:It's really a shame. Crap like this is what ultimately brought down the WABC weather chatroom. I can only pray that this forum does not suffer the same fate.

But you also have to remember that was a lot of dopey kids running amok, with absolutely no moderators.

Here you have a good mix of really mature, bright, young people and some mature older people.

Well at least older people.

Thanks for the compliment CP. greatly appreciated I love you

I liked this comment but after I did I saw that your reputation is now 107 and mine is 109.

I can't have it that close, and I was wondering if one of the administrators could take away that like so it will reduce your reputation to 106.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by frank 638 Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:31 pm

look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best

frank 638
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
nutleyblizzard wrote:It's really a shame. Crap like this is what ultimately brought down the WABC weather chatroom. I can only pray that this forum does not suffer the same fate.

But you also have to remember that was a lot of dopey kids running amok, with absolutely no moderators.

Here you have a good mix of really mature, bright, young people and some mature older people.

I liked this comment but after I did I saw that your reputation is now 107 and mine is 109.

I can't have it that close, and I was wondering if one of the administrators could take away that like so it will reduce your reputation to 106.

I did the reverse for you. I just liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 pm

frank 638 wrote:look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you  to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best  

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. This storm was one of the hardest I’ve ever had to work on. Really nice to hear the praise

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 pm

syosnow94 wrote:
frank 638 wrote:look i know its hard to predict weather esp with snowstorms ,nor easters ,hurricanes and more .we should all respect each other if there is a problem just let us know this is a number one website .
i also want to say thank you  to frank jman rb syosnow joanne and rest you guys for all ur hard work you do you guys are the best  

Thank you I greatly appreciate it. This storm was one of the hardest I’ve ever had to work on. Really nice to hear the praise

Your map was amazing, your time and analytical analysis was spot on, and your patience with all of us, and your calm demeanor in leading us through the valley of the shadow of subsidence and virga will never be forgotten.

God Bless you my friend. If I could give your posts 100 likes I would.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:14 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:

Your map was amazing, your time and analytical analysis was spot on, and your patience with all of us, and your calm demeanor in leading us through the valley of the shadow of subsidence and virga will never be forgotten.

God Bless you my friend. If I could give your posts 100 likes I would.

YOURE WELCOME KIND SIR. I DO MY BEST. FRANK AND SCOTT NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP THEM GROUNDED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm

dkodgis wrote:This site is well run. I like how so many of the posters write so well, better than I do (and I am embarrassed to say I teach writing).  Also, so many of the posters are just plain funnier 'n $h-t and they make me laugh. It seems the whole world is filled with people who carp. I do not listen to them and I do not react to them.  Well if shaking my head counts, I suppose I do. It is not on my bucket list to fight with people, even the incorrigible fools who get banned here. I do not know what they think they are doing, but let them not do it here.

I tried to carp once, but I floundered. I shouldn't really say anything. After all, it was moray embarrassing than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:27 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
syosnow94 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

This is a damn close race.  Syo at 113.  CP at 115.   Let's make this a contest for cash to see who has a better rep by week's end!!!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:57 pm

My wife is wondering why I am laughing with a Sh t eating grin on my face. I’m reading through the last page or two of this thread. Knuckle heads. I love it. I appreciate the groundedness Lol.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum