NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

+11
Dunnzoo
SNOW MAN
Frank_Wx
emokid51783
billg315
Taffy
amugs
Math23x7
docstox12
sroc4
CPcantmeasuresnow
15 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by Dunnzoo Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Looks great, what materials will you use? I'm assuming bricks made locally? Anything needed from the mainland may take a while with all their supply chain issues.

Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 Empty Re: OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023

Post by dkodgis Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:03 pm

Door knobs will be of mercury so undesirables cannot get in unless they add silver, tin, zinc, and copper. Porcelain will be extensively used on the member bobbleheads. Bobblehead size will be based on the number of posts on the board. Gold will be liberally used throughout.

Cost will be strictly prohibited as a discussion top. No wind will be discussed lest the three little piggies have a flashback about the Big Bad Wolf. Papules on the pompis of progress will be denied admission. These people never admit to anything, anyway. Their attention is distally apart from their cerebrums, and their money occluded from the IRS

dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

docstox12 and CPcantmeasuresnow like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:20 pm

dkodgis wrote:Vote, please. If we gain a plebiscite, Central Park bonds will be issued a 5.4% yield

I vote in favor of the project! I am sure the Director of the Treasury will find something different as he has a serious disliking of anything to do with Central Park!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:22 pm

Dunnzoo wrote:Looks great, what materials will you use? I'm assuming bricks made locally? Anything needed from the mainland may take a while with all their supply chain issues.

Janet, we have an unlimited supply of sand and if you grind Coconut husks to a powder and add it, it creates an extremely strong amalgamation.I will forward this information to Damian and his construction crew.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:11 am

There has been some chit ... AND some chat around the water cooler that a major storm is coming tomorrow into Tuesday. The influx of board members trying to rush the lounge as if it were the doors of a house of ill repute, I must think logically and ask this question:

Does the lounge better communicate forecast uncertainties during winter weather events after a few coconuts are consumed and if so, who might that spokesperson be? To wit, here is a candidate slate (not in any particular order):

1) CP 4)Janet 7)Heehaw
2) Doc 5) JMan 8)Soul
3)Scott 6) il Francesco 9) a write in

Someone made of stern stuff must address the hoardes lest the mob mentality prevail, and the Lounge fail the stress test.

Vote! The winner gets to start her or his very own thread about her or his vagaries and calumnies and what arrows of misfortune she or he has suffered and endured in this earth, this green, this weather board
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:31 am

I vote for Doc! He has a pretty even temper and think will represent the Lounge well. I, on the other hand, even though I am an EMT in charge of emergency medical care, have been known on occasion to have too much spiked coconut milk to make much sense. But if we have a tremendous influx of members to the island, I may have to temper my frivolity as I may have many islanders to take care of.

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:06 am

EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYTEM OF OTI ACTIVATED!!!

Attention all staff and Directors of OTI!
The coming storm on the Mainland has significant bust potential that may cause a massive overflow of Mainlanders seeking refuge if that should occur.Be advised that the Coconut Lounge be well stocked with alcoholic beverages and the Sanitarium set up an emergency clinic in the basement and outdoor in the parking lot.
The matter that Damian brought up and seconded by Janet will have to be tabled until after the resolution of the coming Mainland event.
That is all.

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament.
March 12
Anno Domani 2023
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:52 am

dkodgis wrote:There has been some chit ... AND some chat around the water cooler that a major storm is coming tomorrow into Tuesday. The influx of board members trying to rush the lounge as if it were the doors of a house of ill repute, I must think logically and ask this question:

Does the lounge better communicate forecast uncertainties during winter weather events after a few coconuts are consumed and if so, who might that spokesperson be? To wit, here is a candidate slate (not in any particular order):

1) CP                     4)Janet            7)Heehaw
2) Doc                   5) JMan            8)Soul
3)Scott                  6) il Francesco   9) a write in

Someone made of stern stuff must address the hoardes lest the mob mentality prevail, and the Lounge fail the stress test.

Vote! The winner gets to start her or his very own thread about her or his vagaries and calumnies and what arrows of misfortune she or he has suffered and endured in this earth, this green, this weather board

Let me think about this, I have created a Civil War within OTI and broke off and created OOTI. I created a clone of myself with an opposite personality “Wintercoldandsnowisamyth”. I destroyed the Island when I became bored with it with a nuclear detonation and radiation contamination.

I do have some positives though, I am one of the four founding members that created OTI. As Director of the treasury I did save the OTI currency by backing our paper with bananas and coconuts. I have with my good friend Doc helped resurrect it a few times including this January opening back up all OTI threads and declaring The island radiation free thanks to Billg’s Dawn dishwashing soap miracle.

However when I do the spreadsheet and tally up my pluses and minuses I would have to say I would have to take myself out of consideration. The minuses seem to exceed the pluses.

Docstox is the logical choice.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
No longer Wintercoldandsnowisamyth
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

dkodgis and weatherwatchermom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:52 am

If I come to visit the Kingdom..does the bar stay opened 24 hours?? (PS...all of you would be great leaders..would not know who to vote for...are planks being posted on each of the candidates positions?)
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:06 pm

Mom, the bar is open 24/7. I was going for planks but Doc has called off the election. Doc’s plank is “Stop the steal”
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

docstox12, CPcantmeasuresnow and weatherwatchermom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:08 pm

EMERGENCY ORDER

Issued Sunday, the 12th day of March, 2023:

Whereas, a major coastal storm capable of producing large quantities of snow is approaching; and
Whereas, it is possible due to the aforementioned “bust potential” that many may end up with cold rain moreso than heavy snow; and
Whereas, this could lead to the massive visitor/refugee influx to the island mentioned by Doc;
Therefore, it is ORDERED:
1. Habeas Corpus is suspended and anyone entering the island without proper paperwork may be indefinitely detained at the Sanitarium; and
2. All funds (to a maximum of 1 million coconuts) necessary to establish temporary screening facilities at the ports may be spent without prior authorization of the Parliament; and
3. All zoning and code regulations are suspended in the area of the Coconut Lounge so that the Lounge may expand its facilities to accommodate the visitors with proper paperwork; and finally
4. Sector 3 is designated as the overflow location for detainees should the Sanitarium run out of space (cloth masks too be provided).
Order effective immediately.
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

docstox12, CPcantmeasuresnow and weatherwatchermom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:13 pm

So let it be written 

So let it be done.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

weatherwatchermom and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:42 pm

) CP                     4)Janet            7)Heehaw

I think the planks would have been:

CP:  don't keep your money in one place; move it around
Doc: stop the steal
Scott: Can't we all just get along?
Il Francesco: Let us do a get-together
Janet: I work the night shift too damn much
Jman: wind, wind, wind!
HeeHaw: PA is nice but I am thinking of moving to LHV
Soul:  Fox News baby!
and me a potential write-in:  Only Greybird and Doc out-age me
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm

weatherwatchermom wrote:If I come to visit the Kingdom..does the bar stay opened 24 hours?? (PS...all of you would be great leaders..would not know who to vote for...are planks being posted on each of the candidates positions?)

Welcome Mom, to our Island of peace and joy! Damian masterfully runs the Lounge and we are on 24 hours with the massive influx of anxious Mainlanders who have been flumoxxed and dilapidated by the endless model mayhem with the coming "storm".Mention CP or my name and you will drink on the house.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm

billg315 wrote:EMERGENCY ORDER

Issued Sunday, the 12th day of March, 2023:

Whereas, a major coastal storm capable of producing large quantities of snow is approaching; and
Whereas, it is possible due to the aforementioned “bust potential” that many may end up with cold rain moreso than heavy snow; and
Whereas, this could lead to the massive visitor/refugee influx to the island mentioned by Doc;
Therefore, it is ORDERED:
1. Habeas Corpus is suspended and anyone entering the island without proper paperwork may be indefinitely detained at the Sanitarium; and
2. All funds (to a maximum of 1 million coconuts) necessary to establish temporary screening facilities at the ports may be spent without prior authorization of the Parliament; and
3. All zoning and code regulations are suspended in the area of the Coconut Lounge so that the Lounge may expand its facilities to accommodate the visitors with proper paperwork; and finally
4. Sector 3 is designated as the overflow location for detainees should the Sanitarium run out of space (cloth masks too be provided).
Order effective immediately.
Billg315
Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor

Excellent work Chief Justice and Excellent Inquisitor billg! Should this coming storm produce copious amounts of snow on the snow starved Mainland, I am going to travel there to talk with Emperor Frank and Praetorian Guard Doc to convince them that YOU were the reason for the salvation of this season with your ingenious use of Dawn dishwashing detergent to de-radiate OTI.The massive crowds that poured in here PLUS the visits of Damian, Janet, Doc,and now Weathermom are the real reason the upper atmosphere patterns changed, not any scientific mumbo jumbo like PAC's, AO's ,NAO's etc etc.I expect a ticker tape parade on the Mainland in gratitude!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQhxgowb0D8

OTI executive staff will be in the lead car.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:05 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
dkodgis wrote:There has been some chit ... AND some chat around the water cooler that a major storm is coming tomorrow into Tuesday. The influx of board members trying to rush the lounge as if it were the doors of a house of ill repute, I must think logically and ask this question:

1) CP                     4)Janet            7)Heehaw

Let me think about this, I have created a Civil War within OTI and broke off and created OOTI. I created a clone of myself with an opposite personality “Wintercoldandsnowisamyth”. I destroyed the Island when I became bored with it with a nuclear detonation and radiation contamination.

I do have some positives though, I am one of the four founding members that created OTI. As Director of the treasury I did save the OTI currency by backing our paper with bananas and coconuts. I have with my good friend Doc helped resurrect it a few times including this January opening back up all OTI threads and declaring The island radiation free thanks to Billg’s Dawn dishwashing soap miracle.

However when I do the spreadsheet and tally up my pluses and minuses I would have to say I would have to take myself out of consideration. The minuses seem to exceed the pluses.

Docstox is the logical choice.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
No longer Wintercoldandsnowisamyth

As I peruse and consider this amazing honor, I ask myself one question......am I worthy of it?
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:28 am

",,,am I worthy of it?"

Hmmmmm a no-brainer. Yes you are!

Thank you in advance for carrying out the people's business.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:33 am

Someone please slap me if I ever venture onto the Mainland again. There is only Model mayhem, destruction, despair, euphoria followed by disappointment.

It's a bi polar weather monstrosity that I no longer wish to be part of.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

dkodgis and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:15 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Someone please slap me if I ever venture onto the Mainland again. There is only Model mayhem, destruction, despair, euphoria followed by disappointment.

Remember your therapy at the OTI Sanitarium!!!

"snowlessness is PEACE"
"snowlessness is PEACE"

I will send front and side pictures of you at the customs office with a statement written "This man forbidden to leave OTI".
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Someone please slap me if I ever venture onto the Mainland again. There is only Model mayhem, destruction, despair, euphoria followed by disappointment.

I have to agree with this sentiment. Having watched what has unfolded there with the models in the past 36 hours, I can say that I prefer even Sector 3 to the insanity producing mayhem of the mainland.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:36 pm

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 28950910
Yes, it’s us: Doc, CP, and Damian
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:44 pm

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 99ad8e10
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:56 pm

I hope all my OTI friends will join me at the Coconut Lounge tonight for a birthday drink! It looks like Janet could use a drink or two after her visit to Sector 3.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:00 pm

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 98cff35d-a90c-4852-894b-2facb0c51ef1
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:36 pm

billg315 wrote:I hope all my OTI friends will join me at the Coconut Lounge tonight for a birthday drink! It looks like Janet could use a drink or two after her visit to Sector 3.

Is this your birthday dear Excellent Inquisitor? I will drink to that! Many many more to you, my good man!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

billg315 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:45 pm

billg315 wrote:I hope all my OTI friends will join me at the Coconut Lounge tonight for a birthday drink! It looks like Janet could use a drink or two after her visit to Sector 3.

I toasted your birthday with a few craft beers here on the mainland, had to run back for some EMT duties here since things were stable on OTI. Hoping your day was filled with sunshine and coconuts!

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:29 pm

OTI- Radiation contained - The Island is habitable again as of Jan 2023 - Page 27 8cd8aa84-99c0-455b-909e-546e38a9f11a
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum