NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter Thread 5.0

+38
Taffy
aiannone
oldtimer
SENJsnowman
bloc1357
CPcantmeasuresnow
Scullybutcher
sabamfa
rb924119
lja
Irish
heehaw453
mikeypizano
Analog96
kalleg
Jack D.
Quietace
HectorO
algae888
nutleyblizzard
Frank_Wx
dkodgis
Math23x7
Snow88
Bkdude
brownie
sroc4
jimv45
GreyBeard
billg315
frank 638
docstox12
amugs
weatherwatchermom
mwilli
jmanley32
Grselig
Dunnzoo
42 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Banter Thread 5.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: Banter Thread 5.0

Post by jmanley32 Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:13 pm

weatherwatchermom wrote:Hey jman sorry to hear this happened...I would call your local congressman..and explain situation to them
.and see if they can direct you...I swear by mine.his office helped us when my husband's tax refund was stolen and it's said it could take up to 2 years to get money back...they took 6 weeks to help us...an I had a friend who was not getting disability and was jerked around for more and 2.5 years...this congressmans office fixed helped him too...don't usually vote for him...was not the same party I usually vote for bit I learned a lesson vote for the person not the party and have done so ever since...good luck it's a place to start

Yeah I also heard that Gov. Cuomos office is helping with UI issues so I may go there too. My jobs payroll Dept. is looking into it tomorrow so lets hope it was just a honest mistake but seems suspect to me. Already verified they got the right SS# to put it under. They are supposed to report each quarter not once the employee is let go. And I read the fines for not doing so are pretty steep. We shall see I am trying to stay optimistic because I desperately need that money. I am so glad it is retroactive. And hearing they are going to extend the $600 but reduce it based on the UE rate of your state, I guess thats kinda fair. Honestly I see it going back up in July, June had a good numbe because of the reopening but now things are closing again or halting openings. NYC is not going into phase 3 to offer indoor dining, honestly I feel its too early for that anywhere. Just my opinion many of you probably disagree which I won't argue with.

jmanley32
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by jmanley32 Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:14 pm

nutleyblizzard wrote:Banter Thread 5.0 - Page 7 Snow-s10
The best of both worlds. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone!!!
AHHHHH this is great!!

jmanley32
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by weatherwatchermom Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 pm

jmanley32 wrote:
weatherwatchermom wrote:Hey jman sorry to hear this happened...I would call your local congressman..and explain situation to them
.and see if they can direct you...I swear by mine.his office helped us when my husband's tax refund was stolen and it's said it could take up to 2 years to get money back...they took 6 weeks to help us...an I had a friend who was not getting disability and was jerked around for more and 2.5 years...this congressmans office fixed helped him too...don't usually vote for him...was not the same party I usually vote for bit I learned a lesson vote for the person not the party and have done so ever since...good luck it's a place to start

Yeah I also heard that Gov. Cuomos office is helping with UI issues so I may go there too. My jobs payroll Dept. is looking into it tomorrow so lets hope it was just a honest mistake but seems suspect to me.  Already verified they got the right SS# to put it under. They are supposed to report each quarter not once the employee is let go.  And I read the fines for not doing so are pretty steep. We shall see I am trying to stay optimistic because I desperately need that money. I am so glad it is retroactive.  And hearing they are going to extend the $600 but reduce it based on the UE rate of your state, I guess thats kinda fair.  Honestly I see it going back up in July, June had a good numbe because of the reopening but now things are closing again or halting openings. NYC is not going into phase 3 to offer indoor dining, honestly I feel its too early for that anywhere.  Just my opinion many of you probably disagree which I won't argue with.
good luck... I agree..we are on our boat social distancing... yesterday the restaurants on the waterfront in Kingston were closed so were the shops I think they wanted to keep the number of people down...there were 2 open one had an outdoor bar and you thought nothing was going on ...it was packed..and people sitting in square drinking.it was like that the night before too some places taking responsibility and others are not...all I could think was Coumo would be pissed off lol..I was just shocked...and friends went to board walk at point pleasant and it was mobbed and I saw 4 people in her video with a mask...out of all the people there..just crazy...we are wearing out fashionable bit functioning masks😊
weatherwatchermom
weatherwatchermom
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:15 am

On Saturday my wife and I met another couple for outdoor dining at the Blu Point Restaurant in Newburgh NY. Mom would have seen it to her left before passing under the Newburgh-Beacon bridge heading north.90% of people wearing masks but you could take them off at the table.All the servers had masks.It was nice recapturing a little of the pre-virus days.We will do a few more outdoor dining venues before the colder weather comes.We do not feel comfortable with any indoor activity, like restaurants, movie theaters or Broadway Shows until a vaccine comes as I am almost 70 and my wife is 67.I also care for my elderly Mom who turns 100 in November.Additionally, I do not feel comfortable going into the City with DiBlasio cutting 1 billion from the police budget and cops retiring in droves.I would only go if I was packing heat but that's a one year term in prison.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

sroc4 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 am

docstox12 wrote:On Saturday my wife and I met another couple for outdoor dining at the Blu Point Restaurant in Newburgh NY. Mom would have seen it to her left  before passing under the Newburgh-Beacon bridge heading north.90% of people wearing masks but you could take them off at the table.All the servers had masks.It was nice recapturing a little of the pre-virus days.We will do a few more outdoor dining venues before the colder weather comes.We do not feel comfortable with any indoor activity, like restaurants, movie theaters or Broadway Shows until a vaccine comes as I am almost 70 and my wife is 67.I also care for my elderly Mom who turns 100 in November.Additionally, I do not feel comfortable going into the City with DiBlasio cutting 1 billion from the police budget and cops retiring in droves.I would only go if I was packing heat but that's a one year term in prison.

Doc and so true - need to protect ye self and Mom - God Bless her!! Oh and wife of course LOL!!
The city is a disaster - my good friends - one who is FBI in NY, another few fireman and EMT's, a few more who live there and my sister have all said to me Friday that violence is rampant and people are starting to get out of dodge. Why no such media coverage on any of this. BD and AC are burying their heads in the sand and just do not care - they let the violence take over and like in Minneapolis and Seattle the Mayors ONLY acted when they "the peaceful protesters" came to their homes and spray painted and where ready to storm the Palace. They even called in the police for protection - imagine that. But in Minneapolis they hired private security to protect them at get this ...............$45,000 per day for the mayor and council members - and who's paying for this - the taxpayers of that city and state!!! Oh and even better the Gov of Minesoda is asking for federal funds to rebuild his burned city of Minneapolis - really?? How about yuo deploy the National Guard to protect people's livelihoods, businesses and property as you too an oath to do so.

My brother in laws best friend is one of the US Marshall's that is watching Gilsy Maxwell aka Epsteins GF. Love teh comments that her death certificate was printed - COVID but she had it 10x the normal person so they count this as 100 deaths somehow someway LOL! Boy, I want to see an interview with her videotaped and expose the Epstein's tapes of these sick humans being peds - they should ALL be rounded up and not only arrested but persecuted, old country style!! That will make the "privelaged" power mongers shake in their boots and run around like Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife before their execution - ever see that video from 1989?? Crazy but gave those who were tortured by him some satisfaction. On this anyone here read about the story that was told by a 27 year old man accusing slippery Bill Clinton of molesting him when he was a boy on a "sex" boat off New England that many stars and political powers were on? The interviewer/reporter who went to the authorities after gaining the story mysteriously ........died 4 days later in her apt from a ..seizure.

https://repubpost.com/2020/07/02/fbi-interviews-alleged-boy-rape-victim-of-bill-clinton-chilling-details-of-sex-assaults-satanic-rituals-on-yacht/

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:53 am

Mugsy, saw a funny you tube vid of an officer in a patrol car.The title of the vid was are you s___ting me?

He had gotten a call from "peaceful protesters" calling for defunding the police but they were asking for police protection,LMAO.The officer in the vid smiles and says.."are you s___ting me"?

DiBlasio's city becoming a shooting gallery, 5 dead the other night.Feel so sorry for the good people in the minority communities who are trying to work their way out.This defunding will hurt them.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 pm

docstox12 wrote:Mugsy, saw a funny you tube vid of an officer in a patrol car.The title of the vid was are you s___ting me?

He had gotten a call from "peaceful protesters" calling for defunding the police but they were asking for police protection,LMAO.The officer in the vid smiles and says.."are you s___ting me"?

DiBlasio's city becoming a shooting gallery, 5 dead the other night.Feel so sorry for the good people in the minority communities who are trying to work their way out.This defunding will hurt them.

Unfort we are headed back to the Mayor Dinkins days in NYC.  Sad but true.  Deblasio and Cuomo are destroying the best city in the world.

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 pm

I picked up my Aunt (who lives near the Federal courthouse downtown) on Canal St. Friday and went to LI. Coming back we came over the Williamsburg bridge, and into the area where all the looting and mess was. Such a shame seeing graffiti everywhere and stores boarded up. I worry that my Aunt will run into problems where she is, she is literally next to the courthouse, 1 Police Plaza and the federal prison.

Snowfall winter of 2023-2024  17.5"    

Snowfall winter of 2022-2023       6.0"
Snowfall winter of 2021-2022     17.6"    1" sleet 2/25/22
Snowfall winter of 2020-2021     51.1"
Snowfall winter of 2019-2020       8.5"
Snowfall winter of 2018-2019     25.1"
Snowfall winter of 2017-2018     51.9"
Snowfall winter of 2016-2017     45.6"
Snowfall winter of 2015-2016     29.5"
Snowfall winter of 2014-2015     50.55"
Snowfall winter of 2013-2014     66.5"
Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:37 pm

sroc4 wrote:
docstox12 wrote:Mugsy, saw a funny you tube vid of an officer in a patrol car.The title of the vid was are you s___ting me?

Unfort we are headed back to the Mayor Dinkins days in NYC.  Sad but true.  Deblasio and Cuomo are destroying the best city in the world.

Absolutely but worse. Gangs are taking control in some areas now. Chicago has dozens killed and  12 children killed 14 and under since the looting began the end of May early June. No COP has done this. The people of these areas are awakening and seeing the folks who have run these cities and represent them politically on all government levels are not doing what is needed and just care about their vote, and making $$$. Growing up in Paterson I know House Rep Pascrell, freinds with my dad and went to school with his kids. Nice man but in his 30 years he has not really gotten anything done. The city is worse off than when he took office as a rep for them. And the mayors and council since way back when has been awefull since Graves died in office in the late 80's. He was a nut but got things done and took no crap.

Last edited by amugs on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:44 am

Mugsy, in late 1976 through mid 1977, I ran a dental office another dentist owned on Broadway in Paterson.Real bad area back in those days, in fact, a few months after I left, a physician was murdered on the street nearby. They didn't touch me as I left at night and walked a block or two to my car.I was in my mid 20's and pretty dumb to be down there, but I needed the money as I just established my own office in Ramsey.Today, I would be carrying if I was down there.

Sadly, Bergen County kids go to Paterson to cop heroin and some have overdosed and died.Sad victims of the drug epidemic sweeping the USA.The only thing I would ever go to Paterson for, and I have a few times in the day, is to see the statue of Lou Costello.Glad Lou is not around to see what has happened to his home town.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:38 am

Doc OMG where you over by discount liquors on Broadway? My dad use to go there for goods when we'd have picnic and parties at our home. My pediatrician was on Main Street about 3 blocks south of Market. We went to him from 1976 to 1981 down there. No one ever bothered us but some sketchy characters always around. Shopped at Jacob's downtown and walking to the parking garage one winter evening at dusk some guy came up to us and asked us for $. My mother said no and we kept walking and the guy followed us. My mother turned and screamed at him, scared the crap out of us chilling and then two guys heard her and came to our rescue. Guy we found out from Paterson PD friends was arrested on assault and burglary charges the next day.
The city is a ceasepool with drugs and gangs rampant. The good neighborhoods aren't that good anymore. The BC kids want to act urban and thinks its cool but they would not last 1 day in it. They'd cry like a baby wanting their privelaged life scared. I have so many other stories of experiences to tell about this city and area. It made me a better person, more observed of the going on of the micro and macro world. Also, made me a tougher and more appreciative person.

Anyone following the wx extremes around the world, the EQ, Volcanoes, Solar Cosmic Rays, Geomagnetic Pole Shift? I do and its telltale of a solar minimum (possibly Grand) but one as NASA has stated is goingbto be as deep as the Dalton from the early 1700's through the early 1800's.
How about whats going on with the food supply and how farmers are being ordered to dump food still (70 tons of potatoes) and have the shortest growing season in a massive swath of farmland not only in the USA but Canada, China and Europe. Ag reports and farmers are saying the lowest acreage planted since the 1930's (1934). They are moving to "plant based meats". 3D printed meats , you eat this garbage you will have health affects in time don't but Gates, Monsanto, Bezos. It is processed foods which is bad for you, it has processed sugars, flours and literally plastic based derived products/ingredients in them. So grow your own food micro greens grow in 14 days, they are much much more healthy for us all, not the GMO based or pesticidal inundated foods. Amazing our govt shifted to this in Ag since the mid 70's. Monsato stock went from $8 a share to hundreds making billions for the Foundations and individuals who owned their stocks (ie Gates, Clinton Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Buffet, Rothschild). Same old same old

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:57 am

Mugsy, I passed Barnart Hospital on Broadway heading west to the office, maybe 5, 6, or7 blocks west of Barnart.Never did any shopping there, just got in my car and high tailed it out of there,LOL.A lot of my patients knew me on the street , and I took good care of their dental needs, so they probably spread the word, don't kill Doc, we need him,LOL.I guess young people don't have the fears because at age 15, I was taking busses and subways all over the City.42nd street was an open sewer back then.Pimps, hookers, drug dealers, skin flick theaters all over.My cousin and I walked across the GWB in 1965 and took the A Train for 20 cents from 178st to the World's Fair.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:14 pm

docstox12 wrote:Mugsy, I passed Barnart Hospital on Broadway heading west to the office, maybe 5, 6, or7 blocks west of Barnart.Never did any shopping there, just got in my car and high tailed it out of there,LOL.A lot of my patients knew me on the street , and I took good care of their dental needs, so they probably spread the word, don't kill Doc, we need him,LOL.I guess young people don't have the fears because at age 15, I was taking busses and subways all over the City.42nd street was an open sewer back then.Pimps, hookers, drug dealers, skin flick theaters all over.My cousin and I walked across the GWB in 1965 and took the A Train for 20 cents from 178st to the World's Fair.

Doc, I wasn't old enough to take the train to the World's Fair, had to rely on Mom and Dad! geek But I remember when I was about 15 (in 1977) my mom let me and a friend take the bus by ourselves to go to Ringling Bros. at the Garden. The bus terminal was no picnic then either.

Banter Thread 5.0 - Page 7 Worlds10

Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Janet, absolutely beautiful picture there.You look a lot like my niece born in 1961!
Yep, my gf in 1976-1977 worked for ITT on Park and went through the PA. every morning and evening. One commuter around then was murdered by a bum.Lot's of dirtbags hanging around in there.Even in the mid 1960's I would have bums panhandling a dime from me.They stunk to high heaven,LOL.There used to be a hot dog joint, the Commuter's Spa, on the main level.Mom would always take me there when we took the Orange and Black bus from Fort Lee (35 cents) to the PA on the way to museums or to walk around Rockerfeller Center.

Wow, Ringling at the Garden.Went with my Mom and some neighbors in 1962.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 pm

Zoo yuo have not changed in what 40 years !!
Great stuff Doc about Barnet Hospital which was 2 blocks up from the Discount Liquor Store!
Just saw a video on the WHO - no not the famous rock band only we could wish but the World Health Organization run by Tedros who is a terrible person (read up on him and what he did in his home country of Ethopia to his own people) and is a puppet to the CCCP regime in China that should tell you enough has come out in a press conference and stated that "asymptomatic COVID people CAN NOT spread the virus" Here is teh clip of the video from a Youtube scientist I follow. There is an article from June 9th on this as well
Article: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/931984
Video:

Japanese Volcano blows its lid bigly 27K for two straight days now:
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200704/p2a/00m/0na/007000c

Nishino-shima volcano news & activity updates:
Nishino-shima volcano (Volcano Islands, Japan): the highest ash plume since 2013
Monday Jul 06, 2020 08:38 AM | BY: MARTIN

The highest ash plume from Nishino-shima volcano since 2013 (image: @hidemaru.0916/instagram)
The highest ash plume from Nishino-shima volcano since 2013 (image: @hidemaru.0916/instagram)
Effusive-explosive eruption of the volcano continues at high levels.
The Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) reported that on 4 July satellite Himawari recorded an ash plume with large ash content that rose 27,230 ft (8,300 m) above the summit and drifted north. It is considered as the highest ash plume of the volcano since 2013.
Formation of lava flows and explosions in the near future will continue to be active as the activity at the volcano continues at high levels.

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Wx Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Doc - god bless your mom approaching 100 years of age.

I agree with everyone else that the city is not doing so hot right now. Praying for better days...

CLICK HERE to view NJ Strong Snowstorm Classifications
Frank_Wx
Frank_Wx
Godzilla Seeker
Godzilla Seeker

http://njstrongweather.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:56 pm

Frank_Wx wrote:Doc - god bless your mom approaching 100 years of age.

I agree with everyone else that the city is not doing so hot right now. Praying for better days...

Thank you Frank when I toast Cent'Anni it will be really true.
Hard times right now but better days will come.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 am

Janet, what a lovely photo. The thought crossed my mind we could have a baby photo contest. Doc, me, Frank, and all the usual suspects. I would win the Most ugly baby award mostly because of my mom’s lack of haute couture sense. I believe the style was early potato sack.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:50 am

dkodgis wrote:Janet, what a lovely photo. The thought crossed my mind we could have a baby photo contest. Doc, me, Frank, and all the usual suspects. I would win the Most ugly baby award mostly because of my mom’s lack of haute couture sense. I believe the style was early potato sack.

lol! lol! lol!

Early potato sack.Don't know about your baby pic Damian but after meeting up for breakfast in Monroe before the COVID shutdown, you are a handsome dude! All I know, when I was born, I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother!!!

Don't think any one of us guys can compete against Janet's baby pic, just an adorable young lady.She still is after meeting her at a few of the past meet ups and at Lou's in Hillsdale.That joint still there Janet or Mugs?
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:21 am

docstox12 wrote:
dkodgis wrote:Janet, what a lovely photo. The thought crossed my mind we could have a baby photo contest. Doc, me, Frank, and all the usual suspects. I would win the Most ugly baby award mostly because of my mom’s lack of haute couture sense. I believe the style was early potato sack.

lol! lol! lol!

Early potato sack.Don't know about your baby pic Damian but after meeting up for breakfast in Monroe before the COVID shutdown, you are a handsome dude! All I know, when I was born, I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother!!!

Don't think any one of us guys can compete against Janet's baby pic, just an adorable young lady.She still is after meeting her at a few of the past meet ups and at Lou's in Hillsdale.That joint still there Janet or Mugs?

Lou's is THRIVING - speak easy during the VID LOL!! Couldn't find a better outdoor establishment that has happy hour 24/7 - better off outside teh place than inside !!!

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am

Mugsy, great news, Lou's is an iconic Bergen County hangout.My buddy had an iron railing shop in Westwood and a few times we got blasted there back in the 80's,LOL.
Kinchley's in Mahwah is another.Ordered a pizza there every week almost for 35 years.In fact, I was picking one up the evening of the Feb 1983 snowstorm when the fine, light snow that was falling all afternoon started pouring snow at a 4 inch an hour rate from 6 PM to 12 midnight.Just barely made it home,lol.A Kinchley pizza and a MECS.....that's a combo you can't beat!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunnzoo Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 am

We should do a zoom meeting! Anyone have a pro account that can accommodate a bunch of us? Drinks on a Friday? drunken

Dunnzoo
Dunnzoo
Senior Enthusiast - Mod
Senior Enthusiast - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:22 pm

docstox12 wrote:Mugsy, great news, Lou's is an iconic Bergen County hangout.My buddy had an iron railing shop in Westwood and a few times we got blasted there back in the 80's,LOL.
Kinchley's in Mahwah is another.Ordered a pizza there every week almost for 35 years.In fact, I was picking one up the evening of the Feb 1983 snowstorm when the fine, light snow that was falling all afternoon started pouring snow at a 4 inch an hour rate from 6 PM to 12 midnight.Just barely made it home,lol.A Kinchley pizza and a MECS.....that's a combo you can't beat!

I loved Kinchleys. Used to go there when I lived in Mahwah. Great thin crust. Fun place!
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:32 pm

I know Kinchley’s. I passed it Sun. Is it in Ramsey or Mahwah? It seems to be just before the Welcome to Mahwah sign
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 pm

dkodgis wrote:I know Kinchley’s. I passed it Sun. Is it in Ramsey or Mahwah? It seems to be just before the Welcome to Mahwah sign

Damian, it is right on the Ramsey-Mahwah border in  Ramsey My old house was a mile up the Frankiln Turnpike towards Suffern.

They have the best thin crust pizza I ever had to this day! Anybody in Bergen County should give them a try.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 pm

docstox12 wrote:Mugsy, great news, Lou's is an iconic Bergen County hangout.My buddy had an iron railing shop in Westwood and a few times we got blasted there back in the 80's,LOL.

ABSOLUTELY DOC two of the most ICONIC establishments in BC along with Callahan's!!

How about this  in South AMerica - WHOOOAA!!
SUB-ZERO COLD & A RECORD 4 M (13 FT) OF SNOW HIT SOUTH AMERICA

Astonishing totals, especially given that we're only at the start of winter. According to the Argentine NWS, areas are registering their highest-ever volumes of snow this early in the season:
ll this persistent, heavy snowfall has put many regions on the highest avalanche alert level, including the Chubut, Mendoza, Neuquén and Río Negro mountain ranges, reports lugaresdenieve.com.

Accompanying the snow has been exceptionally cold temperatures, with the mercury touching a record-busting 23 degrees below zero in southern Argentina’s Río Negro.

[url=Banter Thread 5.0 - Page 7 ?utm_source=ig_embed]Banter Thread 5.0 - Page 7 ?utm_source=ig_embed[/url]

amugs
amugs

Back to top Go down

Post by jmanley32 Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:18 pm

Dunnzoo wrote:We should do a zoom meeting! Anyone have a pro account that can accommodate a bunch of us? Drinks on a Friday? drunken
you dont need a pro account, I can host it if you like, we can have a lot of people on I believe. They waived that since so many people are using it for work.
jmanley32
jmanley32
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum