NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

+3
mikeypizano
docstox12
CPcantmeasuresnow
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 7 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:12 am

Your devotion to civic duty by re-opening OOTI is beyond words.With OTI's re-opening due to Billg's amazing de-radiation work which will go down in the annals of dish detergent history, we now have done everything we can to try and change the course of the miserable snow-less winter Mainland residents have been suffering.If there is a snowstorm this season, it will have nothing to do with any teleconnections or modeling, but from the self sacrificing efforts you, myself and Billg have put in to opening up the Island.
Meet me today at Happy Hour at the Coconut Lounge for boozy discussions of the fables and tales of the existence of winters long ago.

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 7 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by dkodgis Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:06 pm

Umh...I just stopped by for a drink and a look around.

My offense is rank for not coming by sooner

dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:39 pm

What took you so long Damian.
Apologies to both but I’ll be A little late. Should be there about 5:00. Was on the mainland briefly this morning and had to shovel out of the pattern change about to happen there any year now.

The sooner they all accept the death of winter as we know it, the better they will all be. F the MJO, SWE, Volcanoes and HOPE. You can lose your mind hoping for things that don’t exist.

I am one with the Wall, I accept now the Wing
Winter doesn’t exist, as much as that may sting.

Namaste.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Former Dictator OOTI
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:13 pm

This forum has all the makings of a Netfilix movie. Hell Netflix could do a movie and a half.

Trying to find my place here. I may have to settle for selling hot chocolate.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Damian you can be our new Directory of Security? We haven’t  heard from the former Director, snowman, for about four years. Or you could be the Director of tourism? We haven’t heard from Taffy our Director of Tourism for at least a couple of years since her move to Massachusetts. Or you can just be a tourist, take your pick. I’m sure the Director of parliament would not object to either of the three.

Also in the future we should be back using the OTI main thread. Since Bill G cleaned up all of the radiation it is safe, and OTI has annexed OOTI so they are again one.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Damian you can be our new Directory of Security? We haven’t  heard from the former Director, snowman, for about four years. Or you could be the Director of tourism? We haven’t heard from Taffy our Director of Tourism for at least a couple of years since her move to Massachusetts. Or you can just be a tourist, take your pick. I’m sure the Director of parliament would not object to either of the three.

Also in the future we should be back using the OTI main thread. Since Bill G cleaned up all of the radiation it is safe, and OTI has annexed OOTI so they are again one.

I have met Damian on the Mainland, a fine gentleman , and whatever he decides to be here is fine with me CP.We have the steadfast solid trio of Cp, Billg and myself that has been here through hurricanes, ion storms and massive radiation.Would be good to add Damian to the OTI Team.
I also noticed that the distinguished Doc aka Sroc paid us a fast visit recently as I think the frusration with the mainland models has finally sent him into nearly "flipping lid"mode. Don't be shy Doc, come and join us at the Coconut Lounge and we will cure what ails ya! Then when we get a significant snowstorm this season, you can say it was the result of visiting OTI.You know CP,Billg and I will be taking credit for that,LOL!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:07 pm

I will be taking a break from the Mainland and OTI for a bit. I thought I'd go back for a week or two to my old stomping grounds on the breakaway Republic of OOTI.  It's a part of OTI again, but still has that renegade feel to it.

Having created OOTI several years ago, I feel free here to create my own laws without having to run them through Parliament, and my good friends that still visit, Docstox, Billg, Damian, and Doc (Scott)

Law #1 on OOTI - This law supersedes any laws made before or after this point in time:

Not only is the term MJO not allowed to be used here but from this point forward the letters MJ and O are no longer allowed, t be used n TI in any fr, fr any reasn.

I hpe t see everyne back n the ainland and TI if this Gd awful pattern we have been stuck in fr tw years ever changes.

CPcanteasuresnw
Diretr f the Treasury
Grand High Exalted ystic Ruler
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

billg315 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:05 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I will be taking a break from the Mainland and OTI for a bit. I thought I'd go back for a week or two to my old stomping grounds on the breakaway Republic of OOTI.  It's a part of OTI again, but still has that renegade feel to it.

Having created OOTI several years ago, I feel free here to create my own laws without having to run them through Parliament, and my good friends that still visit, Docstox, Billg, Damian, and Doc (Scott)

Law #1 on OOTI - This law supersedes any laws made before or after this point in time:

Not only is the term MJO not allowed to be used here but from this point forward the letters MJ and O are no longer allowed, t be used n TI in any fr, fr any reasn.

I hpe t see everyne back n the ainland and TI if this Gd awful pattern we have been stuck in fr tw years ever changes.

CPcanteasuresnw
Diretr f the Treasury
Grand High Exalted ystic Ruler

lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:12 am

I'm banning all weather frecasts here fr the frseeable future. The ban n the letters ?? and ? Is still in place.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:59 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I'm banning all weather frecasts here fr the frseeable future. The ban n the letters ?? and ? Is still in place.

Rger That,CP, the Parliaent back on TI recgnizes yur essage!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:46 am

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I'm banning all weather frecasts here fr the frseeable future. The ban n the letters ?? and ? Is still in place.

😂🤣😉.

Merry Christmas buddy.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:46 am

docstox12 wrote:

😂🤣😉.

Merry Christmas buddy.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:32 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

😂🤣😉.

Merry Christmas buddy.

All the best CP to you and your family on this Christmas Holiday and prosperity and good health in 2024, er, I mean Anno Domani 2024!

Your comedy never fails to crack me up!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:07 pm

I -ust g-t in fro- the -ainland and headed straight f-r the c-c-nut l-unge after -y latest analysis -f the next ten days w-rth -f sn-w p-tential, -r lack there-f.  I -ay have had -ne few -any. I really h-pe y-u d-n't -ind if I try a little b-dy skim b-arding.  Ill be -ut -f y-ur way in a few sh-rt whiles. That is all.  

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 7 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fgw3xkBBCnpvr77Dq%2Fgiphy

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:49 pm

sroc4 wrote:I -ust g-t in fro- the -ainland and headed straight f-r the c-c-nut l-unge after -y latest analysis -f the next ten days w-rth -f sn-w p-tential, -r lack there-f.  I -ay have had -ne few -any.  I really h-pe y-u d-n't -ind if I try a little b-dy skim b-arding.  Ill be -ut -f y-ur way in a few sh-rt whiles. That is all.  

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 7 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fgw3xkBBCnpvr77Dq%2Fgiphy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:15 pm

sroc4 wrote:I -ust g-t in fro- the -ainland and headed straight f-r the c-c-nut l-unge after -y latest analysis -f the next ten days w-rth -f sn-w p-tential, -r lack there-f.  I -ay have had -ne few -any.  I really h-pe y-u d-n't -ind if I try a little b-dy skim b-arding.  Ill be -ut -f y-ur way in a few sh-rt whiles. That is all.  

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks I needed that.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by sroc4 Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:28 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks I needed that.

-y Pleasure CP.  Any-ne have any Gat-rade and s--e Advil?  

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 7 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3owzW9t7Fgt7JiFHfW%2Fgiphy

WINTER 2014/2015 TOTALS 71.20"WINTER 2019/2020 TOTALS 6.35"
WINTER 2015/2016 TOTALS 35.00"WINTER 2020/2021 TOTALS 37.75"
WINTER 2016/2017 TOTALS 42.25"WINTER 2021/2022 TOTALS 31.65" 
sroc4
sroc4
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:51 pm

Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler of OTI and OOTI, OTI is completely swamped with demoralized and disillusioned Mainland snow lovers, I have patients in tents outside the Sanitarium.As you are the defacto ruler of OOTI, is it possible for you to help with the massive influx on OTI by accomodating the overflow on OOTI.
Your help in this urgent matter is greatly appreciated.

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director OTI Sanitarium
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:49 pm

docstox12 wrote:Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler of OTI and OOTI, OTI is completely swamped with demoralized and disillusioned Mainland snow lovers, I have patients in tents outside the Sanitarium.As you are the defacto ruler of OOTI, is it possible for you to help with the massive influx on OTI by accomodating the overflow on OOTI.
Your help in this urgent matter is greatly appreciated.

Docstox
Director of OTI Parliament
Director OTI Sanitarium

f curse y gd friend I'll be happy t help. I will als teprarily suspend the rule banning the letters M J and O on OOTI to make for easier communications on the island.

Considering I'm probably one of the biggest agitators on the Mainland how can I refuse any pleas for help. Even though I myself have sworn off Winter and any trips to the Mainland I can't seem to stop doing one or discussing the other.

I have been teetering on the edge of Winsanity the last month or so and I may need a few return trips to the sanitarium myself, however I'll try to hold off on that until the current crisis has abated.

CPdoesnothavetomeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:14 pm

Any discussion of climate, climate change, winter averages or just the word Winter are no longer allowed on OOTI.

This is a benevolent dictatorship so there will be no further discussion on any of these bans. I apologize ahead of time to both of the Mainlanders that have visited and read these discussions.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:53 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Any discussion of climate, climate change, winter averages or just the word Winter are no longer allowed on OOTI.

This is a benevolent dictatorship so there will be no further discussion on any of these bans. I apologize ahead of time to both of the Mainlanders that have visited and read these discussions.

Parliament of OTI approves and OTI Bill 161996 gives benevolent dictatorial power to OTI Treasurer and Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler to you CP.
We here also thank you for alleviating the massive immigration to OTI of Mainlanders seeking asylum from the horrible snowless conditions on the Mainland.Our meager Border Security forces are hopelessly outnumbered and Mainlander are skirting OTI customs coming across in sea craft of all possible types, sometimes risking life and limb just to escape!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5n1FKM9P0Q

The bright side of the equation is record revenues are pouring in to OTI and there are ample funds to share with you on OOTI for any infrastructure projects you deem necessary.All without.......hold on to your hat.....ANY DEBT!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:48 pm

Tw re aws have been apprved n TI and I' pstin here n TI beause the ban n 6 f the 26 etters f the aphabet is akin uniatin by written praatin very diffiut t understand n TI.

As I auded t startin yesterday we have nw banned the etters fr TI, an with the etters and whih were banned ast week. Fr thse nt weather savy, a tw f yu that read these, is the abbreviatin fr reat akes utter. Thse irritatin strs that brin warth, heavy rain, and wind t the eastern third r thereabuts f the untry.

Speakin f wind, that wrd is as bein banned fr TI. If I have t read ne re pst n the ainand abut hih winds I ay spit a ut.

I shud arify fr a visitrs and turists that speakin wrds that have the etters and is awed n TI and yu are nw awed t enuniate the etters whie speakin. We tried it the ther way fr a upe f days but ne turist was hspitaized when his tnue beae s infaed tryin t avid prnuniatin f the 6 etters whie speakin, he had t be rushed t the TI hspita fr speia surery. He is urrenty in stabe nditin.

As aways I reain

Pdesn'thaveteasuresnw
Diretr f the Treasury TI
Benevent Ditatr f TI
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:45 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Tw re aws have been apprved n TI and I' pstin here n TI beause the ban n 6 f the 26 etters f the aphabet is akin uniatin by written praatin very diffiut t understand n TI.

As I auded t startin yesterday we have nw banned the etters  fr TI, an with the etters  and  whih were banned ast week. Fr thse nt weather savy, a tw f yu that read these,  is the abbreviatin fr reat akes utter. Thse irritatin strs that brin warth, heavy rain, and wind t the eastern third r thereabuts f the untry.

Speakin f wind, that wrd is as bein banned fr TI. If I have t read ne re pst n the ainand abut hih winds I ay spit a ut.

I shud arify fr a visitrs and turists that speakin wrds that have the etters  and  is awed n TI and yu are nw awed t enuniate the etters whie speakin. We tried it the ther way fr a upe f days but ne turist was hspitaized when his tnue beae s infaed tryin t avid prnuniatin f the 6 etters whie speakin, he had t be rushed t the TI hspita fr speia surery. He is urrenty in stabe nditin.

As aways I reain

Pdesn'thaveteasuresnw
Diretr f the Treasury TI
Benevent Ditatr f TI

A tea f transatrs has been assebed n TI t press the new anguage syste f TI!!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:27 pm

To make any new laws easier to read I am now allowing the use of the letters MJO and GLC but only when posting any new laws.

From this point forward, the phrases "pattern change" "several opportunities for snow" and "good setup for snow 7 days from now" will result in immediate deportation from OOTI.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:13 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:To make any new laws easier to read I am now allowing the use of the letters MJO and GLC but only when posting any new laws.

From this point forward, the phrases "pattern change" "several opportunities for snow" and "good setup for snow 7 days from now" will result in immediate deportation from OOTI.

Let it be written........Let it be done!

Docstox
Liaison from OTI to OOTI
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:55 pm

Happy first day of Wing.

The Weather world is all excited about the cold and snowy pattern change setting up for Mid February to Mid March. These always seem to be 15 days away. Will it happen? As the old saying goes even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Say it enough times and eventually guys like JB will be right, but just in case he's wrong again, let's all be on alert for a massive influx of snow sick Mainlanders during the later half of February.

CPisasnowdesert
Director of the Treasury
Benevolent Dictator OOTI
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

docstox12 and billg315 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Happy first day of Wing.

The Weather world is all excited about the cold and snowy pattern change setting up for Mid February to Mid March. These always seem to be 15 days away. Will it happen? As the old saying goes even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Say it enough times and eventually guys like JB will be right, but just in case he's wrong again, let's all be on alert for a massive influx of snow sick Mainlanders during the later half of February.

CPisasnowdesert
Director of the Treasury
Benevolent Dictator OOTI

Parliament of OTI wishes you, Dear OOTI Dictator, a happy Wing!
Yes, the continuous waiting for a pattern that never changes and the Mainlanders trying to reel it in reminds one of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L1_2sl8kmM

We take your advisement seriously here at OTI and will have a special meeting of Parliament on how to deal with the probable massive influx you warn of to OTI and OOTI.You have done amazing work at OOTI helping alleviate the influx here at OTI as all our sectors were overwhelmed after the catastrophic month of December on the Mainland.In any event, our Treasury is just overflowing with a massive surplus .We never have deficits or,horrors, DEBT like incapable politicians on the Mainland do.

We will be watching carefully how Wing develops and act accordingly. You will be advised by Parliament carrier pigeons on the latest developments.

As ever,

Docstox
Director OTI Parliament
Director OTI Sanitarium
Temporary Director of the Coconut Lounge
Feb. 2, Anno Domani 2024 in the season of Wing
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum