NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTI - back in business and part of OTI again as of Jan 2023

+2
docstox12
CPcantmeasuresnow
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OOTI - back in business and part of OTI again as of Jan 2023 - Page 7 Empty Re: OOTI - back in business and part of OTI again as of Jan 2023

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:12 am

Your devotion to civic duty by re-opening OOTI is beyond words.With OTI's re-opening due to Billg's amazing de-radiation work which will go down in the annals of dish detergent history, we now have done everything we can to try and change the course of the miserable snow-less winter Mainland residents have been suffering.If there is a snowstorm this season, it will have nothing to do with any teleconnections or modeling, but from the self sacrificing efforts you, myself and Billg have put in to opening up the Island.
Meet me today at Happy Hour at the Coconut Lounge for boozy discussions of the fables and tales of the existence of winters long ago.

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

OOTI - back in business and part of OTI again as of Jan 2023 - Page 7 Empty Re: OOTI - back in business and part of OTI again as of Jan 2023

Post by dkodgis Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:06 pm

Umh...I just stopped by for a drink and a look around.

My offense is rank for not coming by sooner

dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:39 pm

What took you so long Damian.
Apologies to both but I’ll be A little late. Should be there about 5:00. Was on the mainland briefly this morning and had to shovel out of the pattern change about to happen there any year now.

The sooner they all accept the death of winter as we know it, the better they will all be. F the MJO, SWE, Volcanoes and HOPE. You can lose your mind hoping for things that don’t exist.

I am one with the Wall, I accept now the Wing
Winter doesn’t exist, as much as that may sting.

Namaste.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Director of the Treasury
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Former Dictator OOTI
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

docstox12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dkodgis Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:13 pm

This forum has all the makings of a Netfilix movie. Hell Netflix could do a movie and a half.

Trying to find my place here. I may have to settle for selling hot chocolate.
dkodgis
dkodgis
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Damian you can be our new Directory of Security? We haven’t ┬áheard from the former Director, snowman, for about four years. Or you could be the Director of tourism? We haven’t heard from Taffy our Director of Tourism for at least a couple of years since her move to Massachusetts. Or you can just be a tourist, take your pick. I’m sure the Director of parliament would not object to either of the three.

Also in the future we should be back using the OTI main thread. Since Bill G cleaned up all of the radiation it is safe, and OTI has annexed OOTI so they are again one.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Damian you can be our new Directory of Security? We haven’t ┬áheard from the former Director, snowman, for about four years. Or you could be the Director of tourism? We haven’t heard from Taffy our Director of Tourism for at least a couple of years since her move to Massachusetts. Or you can just be a tourist, take your pick. I’m sure the Director of parliament would not object to either of the three.

Also in the future we should be back using the OTI main thread. Since Bill G cleaned up all of the radiation it is safe, and OTI has annexed OOTI so they are again one.

I have met Damian on the Mainland, a fine gentleman , and whatever he decides to be here is fine with me CP.We have the steadfast solid trio of Cp, Billg and myself that has been here through hurricanes, ion storms and massive radiation.Would be good to add Damian to the OTI Team.
I also noticed that the distinguished Doc aka Sroc paid us a fast visit recently as I think the frusration with the mainland models has finally sent him into nearly "flipping lid"mode. Don't be shy Doc, come and join us at the Coconut Lounge and we will cure what ails ya! Then when we get a significant snowstorm this season, you can say it was the result of visiting OTI.You know CP,Billg and I will be taking credit for that,LOL!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum