NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

+3
mikeypizano
docstox12
CPcantmeasuresnow
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 2 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:12 pm

billg315 wrote:I spoke too soon. Almost as I typed that it started sticking to roads here. So the inches may be filling back in.

Well nothing still here so you're doing a lot better than we are up here.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 2 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:16 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I know this is an outlaw, banned area and a mad Yukranian roams this territory but I needed a place to really, really get away.

I never expected much from this storm for the N & W but I never expected nothing either. I'm feeling a dose of nothing is coming right now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH OOTI,

Which reminds me of a song:

Home, home on OOTI
Where the weird and the homicidal play
Where seldom is heard, one weather word
And the skies don't really exist anyway

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Whoever coined the word "confluence". may he or she have a never ending eternity of snowless winters.In addition, may an unclean Yak sit on your dinner.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:21 pm

docstox12 wrote:    Whoever coined the word "confluence". may he or she have a never ending eternity of snowless winters.In addition, may an unclean Yak sit on your dinner.                    

You forgot a letter in that... (hands doc a H)
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 pm

mikeypizano wrote:
docstox12 wrote:    Whoever coined the word "confluence". may he or she have a never ending eternity of snowless winters.In addition, may an unclean Yak sit on your dinner.                    

You forgot a letter in that... (hands doc a H)

Lol lol!
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

confluence, subsidence, anti virga, force fields, we have seen it all but we also have over three feet this month. That's the only reason I can laugh this one off.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:57 pm

You know what I like best about OOTI, since there's no titles here I don't have to end each entry typing in my exhaustingly long OTI titles.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Is OOTI a morality free zone or are people still bound by the laws of basic human decency?

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Technically OOTI is just an extension of OTI per my ruling last week. But we all keep posting here so I can’t say for certain it isn’t still existing in its own sort of lawless state with the rest of OTI just sort of turning a blind eye to it. I mean that’s not unprecedented. Look at Detroit. Or most of Chicago.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm

TheAresian wrote:Is OOTI a morality free zone or are people still bound by the laws of basic human decency?

If you check page one I tried to make it that but the Chief Justice shot me down. He actually dissed me in court.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

billg315 wrote:Technically OOTI is just an extension of OTI per my ruling last week. But we all keep posting here so I can’t say for certain it isn’t still existing in its own sort of lawless state with the rest of OTI just sort of turning a blind eye to it. I mean that’s not unprecedented. Look at Detroit. Or most of Chicago.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

billg315 wrote:Technically OOTI is just an extension of OTI per my ruling last week. But we all keep posting here so I can’t say for certain it isn’t still existing in its own sort of lawless state with the rest of OTI just sort of turning a blind eye to it. I mean that’s not unprecedented. Look at Detroit. Or most of Chicago.

Billg, just think of that bar scene from the first Star Wars Movie.That's the best metaphor for OOTI I can find!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSRwzP23ifI
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Aresian since you cannot view the video we posted on OTI of the court proceedings I posted them here on the OOTI thread. Our Chief justice is a good man but he's an arrogant bastard in court.

OTI court cameras recorded the Chief Justice as he gave his ruling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:06 pm

docstox12 wrote:

Billg, just think of that bar scene from the first Star Wars Movie.That's the best metaphor for OOTI I can find!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSRwzP23ifI

This place is growing on me.
lol! lol! lol! lol!
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Aresian since you cannot view the video we posted on OTI of the court proceedings I posted them here on the OOTI thread. Our Chief justice is a good man but he's an arrogant bastard in court.

Next time,plead insanity.Your already 3/4 of the way there with me as your side kick!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:10 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Aresian since you cannot view the video we posted on OTI of the court proceedings I posted them here on the OOTI thread. Our Chief justice is a good man but he's an arrogant bastard in court.

Next time,plead insanity.Your already 3/4 of the way there with me as your side kick!!!

LOL

If my clients ever knew, or even my wife and kids for that matter.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Being Chief Justice is a hard job, but Bill is a...... no, wait a second. Let's not go there. The last thing I need is to try and figure out how to steal produce to make more blackmail payments. And CP, if you think the Chief Justice is tough, try dealing with Farmer Jones.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:37 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

LOL

If my clients ever knew, or even my wife and kids for that matter.

If you need help coming out, there are programs at the OTI Sanitarium to help:

1)"Snowaholic Pride and How to Explain It"

2)"Midnight Measuring....How To Explain It In Ten easy Steps"

3)"How To Cope With Model Mayhem"

4)"How To Act In A Room Full Of Warmists"

5)"How To Build A Snow Observation System" (to discreetly observe snowfall amounts without others noticing)

6) "Discreet Snow Observation After 1 AM"

7)"Resisting The Urge To Log Into NJ Strong Weather Every 15 Minutes"

Cool"Warmist Bashing Done Expertly and With Class"

9) "How To Differentiate The Sound Of A Snowplow From Normal Background Noise"

10) "Coping Mechanism's For Family Members Who Are Snow Despisers"

These are a few of the many programs that will allow you to assuage any anxieties and apprehensions about loved ones and clients reactions to your being a Snowaholic.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:47 am

If all else fails, I suggest the Zay Jones method of dealing with snow related maladies. I can't post the video, but it's a sure fire stress reliever. At least until the drugs wear off at which point you realize you've only traded one set of problems for another.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 am

TheAresian wrote:If all else fails, I suggest the Zay Jones method of dealing with snow related maladies. I can't post the video, but it's a sure fire stress reliever. At least until the drugs wear off at which point you realize you've only traded one set of problems for another.

Yep, a band aid on a shotgun wound,LOL!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:06 am

Doc. 9) "How To Differentiate The Sound Of A Snowplow From Normal Background Noise" is very important. Last night my daughter came into the room and said, "What is that noise, is Godzilla attacking?"

Cool"Warmist Bashing Done Expertly and With Class" Impossible. Can't be done. Warmists may be good people (there is scientific debate upon that point) but you can't deal with them with class. Its just not possible and I would make a good bet that papers have been published backed by reputable studies.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 am

Also, consider the facts about our Founding Fathers.  Alexander Hamilton, who has gotten a ton of free press lately and a smash Broadway show, literally escaped the warm shores of the Leeward Islands to thrive in icy environment of New York!!!!  One of our most cherished tales of grit and bravery is how General George Washington rode the frozen tundras of the Delaware to help us win our independence!!!   This is a true hero!!!!!!

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 2 Washin10
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 am

The only time I can remember hearing the term "frozen tundras" used was to describe Lambeau Field. And out of nowhere I got this weird image of Washington and his top aides in a tent looking at weather maps debating where H5 was going to close off and how it would effect their trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 am

Personally I can't see that picture anymore without laughing to myself thinking of that Geico commercial: (Washington crossing the Delaware . . . . Turnpike? Surprising). Lol. "Alright, ALRIGHT. We all have places to go people!"
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

Also, confirming my worst fears, a co-worker asked how much snow I got. I told him that I measured just before midnight and then again this morning. He asked, "You went outside at midnight in the snow with a ruler to measure snow?" And gave me, "that" look. If you don't hear from me later today, I may have been taken to a Sanitarium . . . not the OTI one, a real one. pale
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Grselig Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 am

TheAresian wrote:The only time I can remember hearing the term "frozen tundras" used was to describe Lambeau Field. And out of nowhere I got this weird image of Washington and his top aides in a tent looking at weather maps debating where H5 was going to close off and how it would effect their trip.  

Yeah, tundras and Lombardi is my reference. Your thoughts are hilarious.
Grselig
Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:14 am

billg315 wrote:Also, confirming my worst fears, a co-worker asked how much snow I got. I told him that I measured just before midnight and then again this morning. He asked, "You went outside at midnight in the snow with a ruler to measure snow?" And gave me, "that" look. If you don't hear from me later today, I may have been taken to a Sanitarium . . . not the OTI one, a real one. pale

Can I have your stuff?
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum