NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

+3
mikeypizano
docstox12
CPcantmeasuresnow
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 3 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by Grselig Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 am

TheAresian wrote:The only time I can remember hearing the term "frozen tundras" used was to describe Lambeau Field. And out of nowhere I got this weird image of Washington and his top aides in a tent looking at weather maps debating where H5 was going to close off and how it would effect their trip.  

Yeah, tundras and Lombardi is my reference. Your thoughts are hilarious.

Grselig
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense - Page 3 Empty Re: OOTI - where using the letters MJO or GLC is a capital offense

Post by mikeypizano Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:14 am

billg315 wrote:Also, confirming my worst fears, a co-worker asked how much snow I got. I told him that I measured just before midnight and then again this morning. He asked, "You went outside at midnight in the snow with a ruler to measure snow?" And gave me, "that" look. If you don't hear from me later today, I may have been taken to a Sanitarium . . . not the OTI one, a real one. pale

Can I have your stuff?

mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:17 am

mikeypizano wrote:
billg315 wrote:Also, confirming my worst fears, a co-worker asked how much snow I got. I told him that I measured just before midnight and then again this morning. He asked, "You went outside at midnight in the snow with a ruler to measure snow?" And gave me, "that" look. If you don't hear from me later today, I may have been taken to a Sanitarium . . . not the OTI one, a real one. pale

Can I have your stuff?

If I'm institutionalized you can probably have all my yard and lawn equipment. Unfortunately though I have a very small backyard so my use for such things it limited. I'm not sure my reel mower and one set of hedge clippers will be helpful to you. The shovels and rakes possibly useful.
billg315
billg315
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeypizano Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:18 am

billg315 wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:

Can I have your stuff?

If I'm institutionalized you can probably have all my yard and lawn equipment. Unfortunately though I have a very small backyard so my use for such things it limited. I'm not sure my reel mower and one set of hedge clippers will be helpful to you. The shovels and rakes possibly useful.

Reel mowers cut better actually, and shovels and rakes are always useful. Laughing
mikeypizano
mikeypizano
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:46 am

I've always found shovels and rakes useful for disposal of the bod.. leaves. Disposal of the leaves. I mean once you chop the leaves into little pieces, it's a simple matter of driving them several miles away and finding a nice unmarked place to hi.... get rid of them. You know, mulch and what not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:00 pm

billg315 wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:

Can I have your stuff?

Try the new Syosnow way of measuring. It was taught to me by one of Farmer Jones’ daughters.

Last edited by syosnow94 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:04 pm

[quote="syosnow94"]
billg315 wrote:
mikeypizano wrote:

Can I have your stuff?

SELF EDITED - It was damn funny though. Even OOTI has limits, Maybe another reason to form OOOTI

Uh Oh, I may have to breakaway and form OOOTI out of OOTI. The heat may be on for that one.

It is hysterical though.

Last edited by CPcantmeasuresnow on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:12 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or run and hide before the mods shut the thread down.
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:23 pm

TheAresian wrote:The only time I can remember hearing the term "frozen tundras" used was to describe Lambeau Field. And out of nowhere I got this weird image of Washington and his top aides in a tent looking at weather maps debating where H5 was going to close off and how it would effect their trip.  

When I hear the word 'frozen tundra" it brings to mind my ex wife's sexual apparatus.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:25 pm

billg315 wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or run and hide before the mods shut the thread down.

Better come up to the top deck to listen to the Quartet playing "Nearer My God To Thee".The Titanic (OTI and OOTI) are taking on water fast and all we can do is re-arrange to deck chairs! I might have to find another parallel universe to reside in! Have a care, I always do,LOL!!!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:28 pm

docstox12 wrote:
billg315 wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or run and hide before the mods shut the thread down.

Better come up to the top deck to listen to the Quartet playing "Nearer My God To Thee".The Titanic (OTI and OOTI) are taking on water fast and all we can do is re-arrange to deck chairs! I might have to find another parallel universe to reside in!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

All of you please stop drawing me back in.

I think I have literally 1 ton of work to do today if I put it all on a scale and weighed it.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:32 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Better come up to the top deck to listen to the Quartet playing "Nearer My God To Thee".The Titanic (OTI and OOTI) are taking on water fast and all we can do is re-arrange to deck chairs! I might have to find another parallel universe to reside in!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

All of you please stop drawing me back in.

I think I have literally 1 ton of work to do today if I put it all on a scale and weighed it.

ONLY one ton?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfp2O9ADwGk

docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 pm

docstox12 wrote:

When I hear the word 'frozen tundra" it brings to mind my ex wife's sexual apparatus.

Apparatus or did you mean appetite? There's a world of difference.

On a side note, I had a long paragraph explaining the difference before I re-read it and realized it might sufficiently off color so as to cause a 50 megaton nuclear mod bomb to be dropped. Oh for the days of a complete lack of purity.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 pm

TheAresian wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

Apparatus or did you mean appetite? There's a world of difference.

On a side note, I had a long paragraph explaining the difference before I re-read it and realized it might sufficiently off color so as to cause a 50 megaton nuclear mod bomb to be dropped. Oh for the days of a complete lack of purity.

BOTH
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT4mSoZsbzM

OOTI and OTI's eventual fate!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 pm

It's not as though we don't try to behave. We're just the group of kids in church who can't stop laughing at each others' dirty jokes and each one has to out do the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:45 pm

TheAresian wrote:It's not as though we don't try to behave. We're just the group of kids in church who can't stop laughing at each others' dirty jokes and each one has to out do the others.

Couldn't have said it any better!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:46 pm

I still have to say the thing I love best about this place is not having to put my titles at the end of each posting. It has definitely saved me 30 to 45 minutes each day of typing time.

There's too much structure on OTI, it's starting to feel like a prison any time I go back.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:47 pm

docs, check your private messages when you get a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:03 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I still have to say the thing I love best about this place is not having to put my titles at the end of each posting. It has definitely saved me 30 to 45 minutes each day of typing time.

There's too much structure on OTI, it's starting to feel like a prison any time I go back.

Well you can have your pity party here on OOTI but we have an Island to run and OTI is the seat of it's operation! Without OTI there is no OOTI, you have created OOTI at the indulgence of OTI Parliament who have magnanimously decided to liberally interpret Attorney General Billg's ruling as per the illegality of OOTI.It's fine to keep OOTI alive (of course, with permission of Emperor Frank) but you must fulfill your duties back on OTI.OOTI will stay alive , OTI can actually benefit by sending the worst cases at the OTI Sanitarium, the Incurable Deplorables as it were!

Docstox

xxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxxxx
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:03 pm

TheAresian wrote:docs, check your private messages when you get a chance.

10-4, roger That Aresian
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by billg315 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:22 pm

I can’t stop laughing. At all of this. The good, the bad and the ugly!
lol! lol! lol! bananadude
billg315
billg315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:26 pm

You should have the seen the picture docs painted for me about his divorce. Even though it happened all those long years ago, I'm still surprised the poor man can sit or walk without a limp. That poor, poor man. To have to deal with frostbite on your spleen like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:39 pm

billg315 wrote:I can’t stop laughing. At all of this. The good, the bad and the ugly!
lol! lol! lol! bananadude

There's enough material in this thread for an entire Psychiatric Convention.I always felt that anybody who went to a Psychiatrist must be crazy.

I went to my psychiatrist and after talking to me for 5 minutes , he said "Buddy, you're crazy!"
I said "wait a minute , I want a second opinion!"
He said "Ok, you're ugly too!"

Then I went to my Doctor
I said , "Doc, every time I wake up and look in a mirror, I throw up, what's wrong with me"?
He said " I don't know but your eyesight's perfect'!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:43 pm

One day I walked into my doctor's office with a frog on my head.

The doctor asked "What's wrong?"

The frog replied "For starters, can you remove this ugly lump on my backside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:56 pm

TheAresian wrote:One day I walked into my doctor's office with a frog on my head.

The doctor asked "What's wrong?"

The frog replied "For starters, can you remove this ugly lump on my backside?"

lol! lol! lol! lol!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:08 pm

docstox12 wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I still have to say the thing I love best about this place is not having to put my titles at the end of each posting. It has definitely saved me 30 to 45 minutes each day of typing time.

Well you can have your pity party here on OOTI but we have an Island to run and OTI is the seat of it's operation! Without OTI there is no OOTI, you have created OOTI at the indulgence of OTI Parliament who have magnanimously decided to liberally interpret Attorney General Billg's ruling as per the illegality of OOTI.It's fine to keep OOTI alive (of course, with permission of Emperor Frank) but you must fulfill your duties back on OTI.OOTI will stay alive , OTI can actually benefit by sending the worst cases at the OTI Sanitarium, the Incurable Deplorables as it were!

Docstox

lol! lol! lol! lol!  Love It

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx
xxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum